BUYINS.NET: Market Maker Surveillance Report. IWEB, CTRP, LUV, XRX,...

May 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TMCnet

BUYINS.NET: Market Maker Surveillance Report. IWEB, CTRP, LUV, XRX, ATRN, FFN, Highest Net Buy Volume With Lowest Price Friction For Thursday, May 17th 2012 BUYINS.NET / www.buyins.net, announced today its proprietary Market Maker Friction Factor Report for Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Dee-00

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Hello my Luvs Luvs, you need to thank the Lord {Daddy Jesus} have showed you favor. One of the top company that had more buying of your stocks than selling. In a time of famine in the world. For the Word of God and natural needs. My prayer 2 day for Southwest Airlines, Lord allow Mr. Gary Kelly {CEO} make wise judgements while he counsel's with you LORD. He has a great responsiblility that you have given him. Bless his wife and kids and his other family at Southwest Airlines. Let no evils overtake them today. Let them enjoy the gift of employment. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen and Amen. Another song of encouragement.

befall them 2 day. Let them enjoy the blessing of having employement. In Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen.
Dee-00

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... I hope you find peace 2 day.From the heart of God to yours. I LUV LUV you all all.{big smile}

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Computer Science Discussions

Search the Computer Science Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Python bumps off Java as top learning language Jul 10 orang awam 1
Complete OLM to PST Migration in Easy Steps Jus... (Jul '13) Jul 4 lynnruby 6
CS Thesis Topics (Nov '08) Jun 25 ciel phentomhive 98
Proformative Announces Top 5 Benefits of Cloud ... (Dec '12) Jun 17 p suresh--Human Resource 3
'Super computer' passes Turing Test Jun '14 don 1
Survey: Cybercrime on the rise May '14 commentard 1
Post-Snowden, the NSA's future rests on Admiral... May '14 Cat74 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••