Stevia blended in water. That Soup Explosion? Possibly split h2o??

Posted in the Biology Forum

Dan Quinn

Sacramento, CA

#1 Dec 5, 2006
I blended Stevia(natural herb the FDA illegalized) in water, and the water safely/quickly doubled in size into a WHITE BUBBLY SOUP that made me think it had exploded into it. That Soup seperates/returns to purer water underneath a layer of foam that ph's bad for cancer causers. I can actually make water that is significantly heavier than before by simply removing that foam. I blend water into exploding into that Soup, and then pour it in a bottom pour container. I fill it up, wait for the pure h2o to form underneath, and then pour out the good and rinse away the foam. In a small hand sized500ml bottle of water, it can be made up to 4 grams heavier by eliminating the foam. Drinking that water has detoxified my 39 year old body to the point I recently dunked the basketball for the first time ever. I'm wondering if that White Bubbly Soup might not be split h2o, and if it is, it could power earth and cars. I'm thinking that maybe I luckily stumbled into a 'crossover' between the sciences that no one knew to look for in what Stevia does to and for water. dqcw41@yahoo.com if anyone is interested in making water safely explode into a Soup, and who might be willing to shed some light on this.
Lita

Saint Cloud, FL

#2 Apr 30, 2008
Hey Dan, where do you get pure stevia and how much did you pay for it? I bought some on ebay but it is mixed with maltodextrin. Wonder if i can use that to lose weight. Thnx
Dan Quinn

Ottawa, Canada

#3 May 26, 2008
this is the dumbest thing i have ever heard
Captain Jones

United States

#4 Jun 10, 2008
Stevia FTW. Dan, you are really cool, I talked to you and you introduced me to stevia, so I just wanted to let you know that you should chill on your videos. THe public perception you are receiving is a cocky kook. Not me, but others. And that causes them to disbelieve you. Just a hint
notanumber852

Fredericksburg, VA

#5 Feb 18, 2009
let me guess...this is the same guy who was going ape shit on alex jones coz he finally got through....well i think ur full of shit personally just because u dont show...SHOW any proof...anything...just some board hopper shooting out propaganda....its something that could possibly harm and killsomeone (thats proof from what u say....hell i dont know what a bottom fill contaner is...say i wanna do this and i am too ignorant to find out...end up eating some of that highly toxic foam u talk about) ontop of all this ur repetion and normalization of power words capitalized isnt only attracting attention that u might say it is for....but really it is repition and we all know that a very useful tool of brainwashing. Im not buying it untill i see some proof buddie....and next time u call alex jones and bring up something like that dont be suprised if u get cut off like u did today dan...celtic warrior.....poet warrior...whatever u wanna go by.
Vashus Stampedus

Edmond, OK

#6 Feb 21, 2009
You say you're going to be rich once Stevia thing takes off and gets popular. But how exactly is that going to work? What would you get paid for exactly? Anyone can blend stevia and water, where in that small equation do you get paid?

Also, do you have a chat, I'd like to ask you alot more questions Dan. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 31 min Agents of Corruption 120,898
8 Mile Road is eight miles from where? Oct 17 Fred 1
Pena Adobe Park hosts monthly open house Oct 14 JPO 10
Parents' Perception of Teens' Experiences Are R... Oct 13 Gerald Vonberger 1
Schizophrenia is eight different diseases, not one Oct 11 Who 16
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) Oct 1 Dogen 174,458
plant morphology and physiology Sep 30 rocel olayan 1

Biology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE