Are female muscles stronger than male...
lol wut

Raleigh, NC

#29 Nov 19, 2008
@ mom of 3
I think pushing a baby out of a vagina would be allot easier then pushing a baby out of a penis.
Jessica

Lake Arrowhead, CA

#31 Nov 21, 2008
This is a good topic... Very interesting, I have to admit that men are made to be more physically stronger, but they are made that way for women.
We are animals and just like animals men perform to attract a female, so it doesn't matter who is surely stronger. Men are the way they are and women are the way they are. I do believe that women are more likely to handle pain better only because their bodys are made for giving birth, so the birth is a good example, but for a whole other topic.
uncnow

Breda, Netherlands

#33 May 11, 2009
hi

female musclers are strong
dave

Bothell, WA

#35 May 17, 2009
I think female muscle has higher endurance and is probably related to the fact that they do use oxygen more efficently. Male muscles are larger and stronger in bursts, but in the constant strain mens muscle will tire before that of a womans. I have seen my wife hold our kids for hours at a time, after 15 minutes, i am wanting to put the kids down, though i can go longer i feel the strain and uncomfortableness. My wife and i have had a few wrestling matches, she is quicker than me, her legs are definately stronger than me and when she scissors me, it really makes me struggle against her strongest part, while cutting off some of the oxygen. That wears me down to the point that her upper body is equal to or possibly stronger at that time than mine.

so i would say yes, in someways womens muscle is stonger, mostly in endurance.
Dave

Pinellas Park, FL

#37 Jun 8, 2009
We have never arm wrestled. My wife is 5'3 about 140 or so, very strong legs. I am 5'6 170. She usually wears something sexy but not a bikini. I do think women do that to get that mental edge, we are already distracted before the match starts.
My wife will taunt me after the match, yes. We are hoping to find another woman to wrestle and perhaps have a 3 way mini tournament. How exciting would that be!!
shiny

Bangalore, India

#39 Jul 12, 2009
I use my husband for wrestling and always I won.I have muscle same size when I compared with him....Women are stronger....
tracy

United States

#41 Aug 5, 2009
I need a woman who really is stronger than i am.Please contact me if this is you
Notquite

Draper, UT

#42 Aug 5, 2009
Jessica wrote:
I have to admit that men are made to be more physically stronger, but they are made that way for women.
Man = hunter & warrior. Strength and intelligence pay off here. It's called natural selection. It may also pay off in sexual selection, but I doubt that was the driving force.
Dave

Pinellas Park, FL

#43 Aug 14, 2009
Sorry its been so long since i posted. John, yes i have almost beaten her and then lost and there have been times. If i got her in a good hold but couldnt maintain it, my muscles would tire out, she would escape and seem so fresh compared to me being tired.

“READ ME! AMUSE ME!”

Since: Sep 09

somewhere in Aussie land

#45 Sep 20, 2009
I lol at this thread... kamasutra and mom of 3 made my day. But for the sake of asking, in what aspects do you think males are stronger and in what aspects do you think females are stronger? I have this topic for a debate from my somewhat sexist male teacher. Because he has been making some unnecessary comments to me directly about females being inadequate and the boys winning because we suck. I would just like some help in case i missed anything so i can win and subsequently rub it in his face and prove myself and my sex. We might not be best at all the things guys are but that's no reason to be a little b**** about it. I've already written most of it and even if you guys don't comment before my debate I'd still like to see what you think.
mranonymous

Dufresne, Canada

#46 Sep 26, 2009
Women are physicly weaker because their main hormone is not testosterone but oestrogen. Testosterone is the hormone required to build muscles and the testosterone is the hormone required for a woman to have breasts to feed her child. It has nothing to do with hunting or anything. Women have a lot less testosterone in their body. This is in general why they are more flexible and have sometimes more stamina than men. In general this is why the average man is bigger than the average woman. I understand that not many women wants to hear this but its the truth. And also to the ones that said that the intelligence depends on the gender is completely wrong. Intelligence is not defined by a gender, its defined by the abylity of someone to use his/her brain. Anyone that find it sexist when someone says that a man is stronger by nature is 'dumb' because it is the truth. Of course there are some women that are stronger than some men but its not comon. And if you watch those bodybuilders on google or youtube...get a life because most of these 'women' takes steroids and have a penis growing in the place of their vagina. And seriously for the ones saying that women can block a penis with their vaginal muscles GET A ****** LIFE because otherwise they would be a lot less rapes. And dave, we don't give a **** about your sexual fetish.
mranonymous

Dufresne, Canada

#47 Sep 26, 2009
And also for the ones that believe about the hunting story, why if it is so, men didn't 'lost' all the muscles they have gained through hunting? As far as i know, men have stopped hunting to eat their foor hundred years ago...
jon17

Dufresne, Canada

#48 Sep 26, 2009
Jessica i agree and disagree with you. First when you say that men are made for women this is true, just like women are made for men. But when you say that women can handle pain better, this is wrong. First i have heard many stories about women saying that giving birth to a child does not hurt. So basicly, it depends on the woman. This would be like saying that men are more intelligent than women. Guess what? It depends of the person! This is also wrong in my opinion because when women are hurt or anything, they just go in the arms of their husband/boyfriend. When a women get seriously injured, the typical reaction is crying, often a reaction that is absent in some men. So basicly next time you want to save your gender's honor, come with something better.
Joe

Norwalk, CA

#49 Sep 29, 2009
Men are naturally stronger than women, however there are exceptions. I`m a short small boned man,and in my world at least 50% of the adult female population is bigger and stronger.And I know of a woman who is fairly large and probably stronger than most men.
KELLY

Lake Ariel, PA

#50 Sep 30, 2009
carolinajim wrote:
I will add one final note -- the original question of "are female muscles stronger than male" may be positively answered. That is, many people read it broadly to mean "are women stronger than men generally?" Despite my stories, the answer generally is no. Even the girls who did beat me in wrestling were not all stronger than me. However, I do think that if you took a muscular 130lb man and a muscular 130lb woman, the woman could have some stronger muscles. This is why women in low weight wrestling are beating men.
Thanks, that is the answer I have been looking for. A man and a woman of equal weight, and the women could have stonger muscles then the man. Therefore it is a myth that testicles provide the strength for men to be stonger then women. The only reason why men are stronger then women is because of their size, not hormones, testicles or what ever. Size determines strength, male homeones do not .

Since: Sep 09

Lake Ariel, PA

#51 Sep 30, 2009
dave wrote:
I think female muscle has higher endurance and is probably related to the fact that they do use oxygen more efficently. Male muscles are larger and stronger in bursts, but in the constant strain mens muscle will tire before that of a womans. I have seen my wife hold our kids for hours at a time, after 15 minutes, i am wanting to put the kids down, though i can go longer i feel the strain and uncomfortableness. My wife and i have had a few wrestling matches, she is quicker than me, her legs are definately stronger than me and when she scissors me, it really makes me struggle against her strongest part, while cutting off some of the oxygen. That wears me down to the point that her upper body is equal to or possibly stronger at that time than mine.
so i would say yes, in someways womens muscle is stonger, mostly in endurance.
No question, females have more endurance then men, and are of a smaller size. Therefore, it is not testicles of testerzone that make males stronger, but larger size.
Miss Cutie

Provo, UT

#52 Oct 9, 2009
mr jason wrote:
Mom of 3,
Why do woman always have to resort to the fact they are child bearers. This is your god given right. Men are not biologically correct for this feat so its abnormal to make daft comments like that. I am sure if men had the correct tools for this they would manage. If women had the IQ of men then they could work out ways to make it easier for you to have babies. OH WAIT MAN HAS ALREADY DONE THAT FOR YOU! You are born to have babies so stop moaning about it or get a sex change (another thing man has created)
1- a WOMAN pushed you out. so respect childbirth
2- I would love to see you bleeding everytime of the month and cramping, lets see how you handle it.
3-being Inteligent has NOTHING to do with being female or male! if that where the case then why are there more guys failing school than women?
4-man are lazy there is more male hobos on the street than women hobos, and more succesfull women per day

Since: Sep 09

Lake Ariel, PA

#53 Oct 9, 2009
Miss Cutie wrote:
<quoted text>
1- a WOMAN pushed you out. so respect childbirth
2- I would love to see you bleeding everytime of the month and cramping, lets see how you handle it.
3-being Inteligent has NOTHING to do with being female or male! if that where the case then why are there more guys failing school than women?
4-man are lazy there is more male hobos on the street than women hobos, and more succesfull women per day
Excellent responce. Women do not complain about periods, child birth, but how many men complain about not getting enough sex or balls. Women graduate school at higher grades then men, are mothers, workers, therefore are superior in every way
nez

Colchester, UK

#54 Oct 10, 2009
I knew a a girl at school who was taller and had bigger muscles than me. I have to admit I was scared of her cos she pinned me up against the wall a lot. She was stronger than me. enough said. some girls are stronger than us and we should give them respect. Iknow a lot of very strong women who i woudnt mess with
nez

Colchester, UK

#55 Oct 17, 2009
damn rite they are. there was a girl i knew at school who terrified me. she was taller and stonger and she used to pin me to the wall. she was a mate so i knew she wouldnt hurt me but she could have. some girls are stronger than us guys and we should be submissive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Life Discovered that Lives Off Electricity Jan 16 Stephen 1
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) Jan 6 ChristineM 223,289
News Microbiologist: Mankind may be extinct within 1... (Jun '10) Dec '17 Jorge 63
News DNA Scan Uncovers 18 Genes Newly Associated Wit... (Mar '17) Dec '17 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 13
News How rattlesnakes got, and lost, their venom (Sep '16) Dec '17 was auch immer 2
News Rattlesnake Ancestor Was Venom Factory (Sep '16) Dec '17 was auch immer 2
News How our cells use mother's and father's genes (Sep '16) Dec '17 was auch immer 2
More from around the web