Disarming bugs can combat antibiotic ...

Disarming bugs can combat antibiotic resistance

There are 2 comments on the Newkerala.com story from Apr 6, 2012, titled Disarming bugs can combat antibiotic resistance. In it, Newkerala.com reports that:

Sydney, April 5 : Disarming harmful bugs could be a better way to combat antibiotic resistance than by killing them, says a new study.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newkerala.com.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 6, 2012
Another squillion to be chewed up researching more ways to spend money forever finding a cure for anything that will cost us another squillion

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#2 Apr 6, 2012
Disarming bugs can combat antibiotic resistance?

Geez ~~ your bugs carry guns? I have enough trouble keeping unarmed bugs out of my house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biochemistry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video: 2 dudes start a fire tornado in slow motion Jan '16 TOUJOURS PRET 5
dehydrogenase enzyme in the citric acid cycle? Nov '15 Shanna 1
News Patent Awarded for Drug Developed to Fight Bald... (Aug '15) Sep '15 justinparson12 2
biochemistry jobs and paying (Jun '15) Jun '15 sachita 1
News Regular ibuprofen use can extend lifespan, rese... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Commander Bunny 1
Anyone want to buy test banks? $150 each... (... (Feb '08) Jan '15 thaimex 2
News UCSC professor builds model of low-cost Ebola s... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Analicia C 1
More from around the web