Macedonia's 'Indiana Jones' Won't Res...

Macedonia's 'Indiana Jones' Won't Rest Until He Finds Alexander's Tomb

There are 8 comments on the Weekday Magazine story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Macedonia's 'Indiana Jones' Won't Rest Until He Finds Alexander's Tomb. In it, Weekday Magazine reports that:

With his flowing white locks and extravagant manner, Macedonian archaeologist Pasko Kuzman has become something of a celebrity in his native country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weekday Magazine.

fyromians are subhumans

Bulgaria

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Too bad for the old fart, guess he's gonna die unfulfilled.

“Ziv Gospodar”

Since: Oct 08

Trinity, State of

#2 Nov 20, 2012
fyromians are subhumans wrote:
Too bad for the old fart, guess he's gonna die unfulfilled.
Your mumma will die unfulfilled
abc

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2012
He'll find a fake one and say this is it.
peace and love

Norristown, PA

#4 Nov 20, 2012
I am 100% supportive of this guy and have never met him. Macedonia should support him in his quest. Even if it's just a dream there are doors open for other people to dream.

Mr. abc stop being a hater. Dreams only become reality when they are shared and I have a feeling that our people will be sharing them together soon :-).
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

#5 Nov 20, 2012
peace and love wrote:
I am 100% supportive of this guy and have never met him. Macedonia should support him in his quest. Even if it's just a dream there are doors open for other people to dream.
Mr. abc stop being a hater. Dreams only become reality when they are shared and I have a feeling that our people will be sharing them together soon :-).
YUGOSLAVIAN RIDICULE==>>WHY WOULD ALEXANDERS TOMB BE ON FORMER YUGOSLAVIAN LAND!AND NOT IN HIS PLACE OF BIRTH PELA MAKEDONIA GREECE!WHEN IN FACT IT WAS NEVER PART OF THE ORIGINAL HELLENIC MACEDONIA?BUT WAS NAMED PAEONIA IN ALEXANDERS TIME!
*** YOUR GYFTOVULGAR PSEUDOHISTORIAN WHO IS NOT EVEN QUALIFIED TO BE A GOAT HERDER!NEVER MIND AN ARCHEOLOGIST!
tri kila bananski

Fairfield, Australia

#7 Nov 21, 2012
how about you try sticking a froking torch deep in those gruevski ears, once you get through his stinking ear wax have a good look in that thick box shaped skull of his, you will find the tomb, its been there all along
Xenofon

Toronto, Canada

#8 Nov 21, 2012
You Turlosvlavs can't honestly take this pseudo-archaeologist Pasko Kuzman seriously can you? He's laughed at by world academia! The guy's a freaking quack! Then again you people are the same pathetic animals that think your Turkoslavic race is somehow tied in with the great Hellenic kingdom of Megas Alexandros!

Makedonia was born Greek!!!!!
Olmo Farkalark

Old Lyme, CT

#9 Nov 25, 2012
C'mon fellows, let's play nice! I agree with "peace and love": "Mr. abc stop being a hater." Why? Because all goat-herding fryomians, such as this greasy-haired bozo who has enough plov caught in his beard to feed a willage and who fancies himself a archaeological zoot-suiter, because where will hatred get you? Eh? I'll tell you: into a vast war where Turloslavs and Hellenes and Frymonians and Makedonians and even some Hawaiians and a few from New Jersey will wreak havoc amongst each other! You think it's bad now that they want us to actually work for a living AND pay taxes??? No more 40 week vacation??? Some one will pay for this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min J RULES 220,803
Screenwriter needs to consult... May 25 Teslafan 1
Hands-on Archaeology of New Mexico Exhibit at t... May 23 Dairine 1
News Hair Extension Found On Ancient Egyptian Woman May 5 Akhenaten 1
News Giant Easter Island 'Hats' Rolled Into Place, S... Apr '15 peterw 1
Is Nebuchadnezzar II responsible for the ruins ... Apr '15 Cyler 1
News The History of Human Migration (Feb '13) Apr '15 jake10 2
More from around the web