Israel allows divisive East Jerusalem dig

Apr 5, 2014 Full story: The Daily Star

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM: Israel has approved a controversial archaeology project in occupied East Jerusalem, the Interior Ministry said Friday, in a move likely to compound tensions threatening to scupper peace talks.

Full Story
Gray

Richmond, VA

#1 Apr 5, 2014
OXYMORON; EXAMPLE: "ISRAELI PEACE LAN"

In the last few weeks, Israel has done everything possible, short of War, to scuttle these farcical Peace Talks

This "dig" is just another carefully timed example

Meanwhile, death goes on in Gaza without mention in US Media

You can be sure that if any of these attacks had happened in Israel, it would be NY Times front page p iece.

No wonder so many Americans are so professionally and effectively misinformed Re: the Gaza Concentration Camp

GAZA: 1.82 Million people in 141 sq miles approx. 13,000 people per sq mile

. IMEMC News Tips @imemcnewstips 

At Least 13 Palestinians Injured By Army Fire Close To The Ofer Israeli Prison, Near Ramallah

. 19h

Palestin ian Injured In Nablus, In Northern Part Of The Occupied West Bank, After Being Assaulted By Fanatic Israeli Settlers

. 19h

Four Palestinians Injured After Being Attacked By Fanatic Israeli Settlers In Jerusalem, Soldiers Kidnap Two Palestinians

. 19h

Israeli Soldiers Attack, Open Fire, At Palestinians Protesting And Praying Near The Ofer Prison, Near Ramallah, Several Palestinians Injured

. 4 Apr

Army Infiltrates Gaza Borders, Orders Jordan Valley Families Out of Homes - IMEMC News http://
 imemc.org/article/67448#.Uz5bvXGlm4M.twitter&... ;
@imemcnews&# 8232;

. 4 Apr

Two Palestinians Wounded In Israeli Airstrikes Targeting The Gaza Strip

4 Apr

Army Carries Out Several Airstrikes Targeting The Gaza Strip

. 4 Apr

Israel Approves Entry Of Construction Materials For Eight UNRWA Projects In The Gaza Strip

. 4 Apr

Israeli Soldiers Kidnap A Palestinian Athlete As He Was Heading From Nablus To Jericho

. 4 Apr

Israeli Decides To Cancel Release Of Fourth Phase Of Veteran Palestinian Political Prisoners
&#8232 ;

. 4 Apr

Israel Imposes Sanctions On Palestinian Authority For Deciding To Continue International Campaign

These are just a very few hourly examples of death in Gaza:

Would YOU submit to a life under Genocidal Occupation

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#2 Apr 5, 2014
I'M AN OLD IDIOT
Gray wrote:
I have lost not only my faculties but control of my bowels. Help me, please.
Just lie down and die, Old Fool. The world will be a better place.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#3 Apr 5, 2014
The lies of the liberal media of crooks that is controlled by Obama led by the AP and The corrupt NY Times which issues hateful and deceitful daily attacks on the Jewish people and its history in Jerusalem will fail to uproot the Jewish people from their homeland. Israel is renewing the great Jewish Kingdom of David and King Solomon that flourished in Jerusalem 3300 years ago when there was not even one Mozlem Brother terrorist around and when America did not exist. Israel is strong militarily and able to defend the Jewish state even if the Mozlem Brother scholar Obama support a new Iranian nuke superpower with more than 15 sponsored terrorist organization that Iran arms with WMDs. The archeological site in greater Jerusalem will further prove that Israel owns Jerusalem and that the Mozlem brother terrorists that came to Israel from Syria less than hundred years ago never owned Jerusalem and never were a people other than terrorists organization that seek the destruction of the Jewish state with the support of the hostile Obama regime. Israel is not for sale to the terrorists and the Obama regime will shamefully fail in his support of the Iranian regime and its terrorists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min Shamma 209,618
New Archaeology Field Forum Thu Archyx 1
On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Discovered (Feb '13) Jan 25 Sambool Khan 14
Province set to buy Grace Islet; ends First Nat... Jan 21 Bob 1
Prehistoric sex toys are kind of hard to look at Jan 13 texastwostep 1
10 World's Oldest Things From Armenia Jan 12 Mary joe 42
Archaeology: New technologies reveal hidden sec... Jan 11 kirann 1
More from around the web