Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256489 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#210278 Jul 4, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The crucifixion of Jesus is a big hoax and a big lie. It is only found in the New Testament.
The Jews have no record of it and neither the Roman archives have any.
You, Shamma, wrote: "Jesus Christ died on the cross for the sins of the world."
Another lie! Can you please name the idiot and the insane mind, who said that rubbish? Thanks
According to other foolish and absurd Christian claims, he was sent to die for the defeat of your God the Father by Satan.
How come Jesus is not on record for saying any damn thing that the fools of Christendom claim that he claimed.
The insanity of Muslims is that they believe the lie of their pedophile child rapist Muhammad.
The idea of Muhammad that God promotes the sexual thigh-ing of 6 year old girl children is evi.
Muhammad did it now it is sanctioned as a religious ritual in the religion of Islam.
That is insane!
The Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims.
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2010/04/yemen...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#210279 Jul 4, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No!
How can you say that?
Satan is the founder of Christianity and you know we do not accept Christianity and her funny and ridiculous beliefs.
So, how can we be the servant of Satan, who masqueraded as Jesus and deceived Paul and the founding fathers of the Church and created Trinity?
Satan is reported by a Christian sect to be the twin brother of Jesus. Right?
You are an illiterate Muslim.
Muhammad worshiped the pagan moon god Allah.
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#210280 Jul 4, 2014
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR Jesus delivered a sermon from his cradle! These words of his were SAVED verbatim and translated into ARABIC, Quraysh dialect!!! See: Qur'an 19:29-31
Why WE have to provide "verbatim" any quotation of Jesus? Quran is not the book of ORIGINAL QUOTATIONS, it is book of guidance for humans.

Jesus said "I am ABDULLAH (i.e slave or servant of Allah, the first word which came out of his mouth, when he was in his mother' arm)..." the actual words would be in his mother tongue, which is very close to Arabic......

It is you people, who have lost his actual words for ever.... try to locate them....after all it is You people who have landed on Moon and gone to the deepest point in the seas.... why can't you locate a few pages written in Originals by Real Disciples of Jesus?
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#210281 Jul 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I did NOT introduce the idea of RAPE, it was done by that son of Satan/Eric.
Rape is sex without consent i.e. not including statutory rape.
How can an angel have SEX with a women? That is why I said, you talk of things without understanding them.

We should be VERY CAREFUL, to use proper language, when we speak of these subjects.

A Loose word thrown here and there could drag you away from one side of fence to another.

I really feel scared when people use fluid language and horrible words against prophets of God and other holy people.

Most of these people do not even understand what they write and why they write,
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#210282 Jul 4, 2014
And then here is our friend Shamma, who has NOTHING in his or heart, except hate and hatred for Islam, Muslims and anything connected with it.

I wonder how much hate and hatred can a human heart store. Quran gave a beautiful simile when it said "Then your hearts became hard as stone or even harder than that, because stones (sometime) gush forth water and sometimes when you break it (i.e rocks) water comes out and some stones just fall down from fear of God...."

But hearts of persons like Shammas have become HARDER than stones... I do not know if there is any cure for this disease.
Alex WM

London, UK

#210283 Jul 5, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you define as a decent poster?
A poster who is not you...
Alex WM

London, UK

#210284 Jul 5, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are Satan's helpers.
Muhammadf lied in the Quran.
Jesus Christ died on the cross for the sins of the world.
The crucifixion of Jesus occurred during the 1st century AD. According to the accounts in the New Testament, Jesus, whom Christians believe to be the Son of God as well as the Messiah, was arrested, tried, and sentenced by Pontius Pilate to be scourged, and finally crucified. Collectively referred to as the Passion, Jesus' suffering and redemptive death by crucifixion are the central aspects of Christian theology concerning the doctrines of salvation and atonement.
Jesus' crucifixion is described in the four canonical gospels, referred to in the New Testament Epistles, attested to by other ancient sources, and is firmly established as a historical event confirmed by non-Christian sources.
Islam is the religion of the pedophile Muhammad.
Did BJ tell you that he was dying for you or any gentile?...Or if you learn English and read carefully....did he imply that he would be the scapegoat on behalf of his cowardly "Jewish or even Israelite" mates who would eventually flee?
Satan is the naked pagan dangling off a phallus seducing you to chew his raw meat and suck off his bodily juices including blood..
What is firmly established historical event?? how many reputable historians confirm this?
Did the disciple see the cruci-FICTION?

Shamma if you dare....please also answer these:
1. Was Jesus with God before other humans were created? Yes/No
2. Was Jesus in spirit form then by any chance? Yes/No
3. Is Jesus back with God now?Yes/No
4. Is Jesus in spirit form now? Yes/No
Alex WM

London, UK

#210285 Jul 5, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
We were supposed to do these one at a time. Remember? Dummy? And I already answered number 1 because you gave me that question in one post. Silly little pervert clown. Read before you post.
We all know that you are unable to cope with any pressure....but try this:
I shall ask the questions in ONE go...and you SHALL answer them ONE by ONE as that is all you are capable of....
Here we go....
Do you NOT realise something?
Not a single decent poster here takes you seriously!
Now stfu...and f/off....but first....
answer these....(as one at a time is a waste of time with a fool like you...)
1. Why did BJ come in human form according to you "christians?( RE ATTEMPT as your answer is comical)
2. I thought he came to die for non Jews like you so that you can have eternal life with your sins "white washed". do you agree?
3. If the plan of daddy to send sonny to earth to DIE for losers like you.,.....then why do you complain about BJ being beaten and put on the pole to die?
4. Do you agree that you should thank those spitters hitters and crucifiers?
5. Do you know exactly what you guys believe in?
6. Do you agree that the Jews according to your books, helped you to be saved by getting rid of Bj as planned by daddy goddy?
7. Do you agree that you should rejoice at such a "perfect" sacrifice?
ALSO.....
BJ rose from the dead.....right?
8. Did he look like the original BJ or a different one?
9. Who saw him die?
10. Who saw him "rise" from the dead?
11. Let us consider your claim....
If BJ was utterly and totally DEAD and motionless and if people were with the dead body AND if they saw BJ "physically rise/get up" or saw his "spirit rise/get up" then we have a case.
12. Can you produce some "narratives"?
13. Where and in what form was BJ "before" he was "incarnated"?
14. What does "incarnated" mean?
15. Why the clowns, sorry his "disciples" were scared when they saw "risen" BJ. Even they didn't know what happened as they FLED?!
Alex WM

London, UK

#210287 Jul 5, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Alec, in Luke she was given no offer. She was told what was going to happen. As they say in the movies, "I have an offer you can't refuse. "
What does the Qu'ran say?
Quran has many verses that clearly tell us that God does not beget children nor is he begotten...

Clearly God can will things to happen....

That is why I maintain my IVF surrogacy theory 2000 years ahead of time because God is the creator of space and time...and infinite zillions of light years ahead of us.

Quran 112:3
He (Allah) begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

Quran 17:111 .. and say: "All praise is due to God, who begets no offspring, and has no partner in His dominion, and has no weakness, and therefore no need of any aid" -and [thus] extol His limitless greatness.

Quran 19:35 It is not conceivable that God should have taken unto Himself a son: limitless is He in His glory! When He wills a thing to be, He but says unto it "Be" -and it is!

When God said..."let there Be light", neither God nor the angels went around switching lights on!
Similarly if God said "let there Be a son for Mary" then there is no need for holy ghost or a daddy to make babies with Mary!

Let me remind you of my earlier points:
Perhaps Mary was offered the honour of being the first IVF surrogate mother 2000 years ahead of time (my guess)....

Mary was given the honour of being highest among all women of her life time (according to Islam)

Quran 3:42:

"And (remember) when the angels said:'O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah (God) has chosen you, purified you (from polytheism and disbelief), and chosen you above the women of the world.' "

Quran 3:59:.. The similitude of Jesus before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was........(similarly God said Be and Jesus was)
Alex WM

London, UK

#210288 Jul 5, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are an illiterate Muslim.
Muhammad worshiped the pagan moon god Allah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T_8LIAcGkvUXX
BUT.... he did NOT worship a naked pagan satan oozing off a phallic pole seducing you to chew his RAW meat and suck off his FRESH bodily juices including blood (and living tadpole water).....
Alex WM

London, UK

#210289 Jul 5, 2014
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>You educated idiot,
Clean up your filthy mind.
You uneducated moron....
Why blame Eric when your books clearly imply that daddy god was pinning the poor girl down while ghostie god had a pop at the poor rape victim....

Clean up your books....that still insist that BJ is "
SON" of God!!!
There is a huge clue in "SON" of..........lol..

You can't claim that "BJ is THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of God" and then play the innocent saying things like."oh he never groped Mary to make babies with her"!

You are a mess.
Alex WM

London, UK

#210290 Jul 5, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are Satan's helpers.
Muhammadf lied in the Quran.
Jesus Christ died on the cross for the sins of the world.
The crucifixion of Jesus occurred during the 1st century AD. According to the accounts in the New Testament, Jesus, whom Christians believe to be the Son of God as well as the Messiah, was arrested, tried, and sentenced by Pontius Pilate to be scourged, and finally crucified. Collectively referred to as the Passion, Jesus' suffering and redemptive death by crucifixion are the central aspects of Christian theology concerning the doctrines of salvation and atonement.
Jesus' crucifixion is described in the four canonical gospels, referred to in the New Testament Epistles, attested to by other ancient sources, and is firmly established as a historical event confirmed by non-Christian sources.
Islam is the religion of the pedophile Muhammad.
Insanity is to promote the MURDER of an innocent man, who was in hiding, as an act of "willing sacrifice for all human sins"!!
Insanity is worshipping a naked pagan satan oozing off a phallic pole seducing you to chew his RAW meat and suck off his FRESH bodily juices including blood (and living tadpole water).....

Insanity is saying "YOU ARE A SINNER.....this man died for your sins....worship him...BUT first EAT his flesh and DRINK his blood"!!!!

Ins-anity is promoting Human sacrifice and cannibalism in the name of "Christi-anity"....

Insanity is to PRETEND that three years in hiding, a few hours on a cross and then getting up to run back to dady in heaven to have a great time is the GREATEST of all suffering, while millions of people suffer much worse things.

Is it a coincidence that Insanity and Christianity share a common ending....."ANITY"?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210291 Jul 5, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I shall ask the questions in ONE go...and you SHALL answer them ONE by ONE as that is all you are capable of....
Here we go....
Forget it. Just because you can vomit anything you can think of all at once doesn't mean that anybody needs to appease your bad behavior. I told you, I will answer them one at a time and I already answered number one and am awaiting your response.. You're lucky I even agreed to answer them at all. That was incredibly generous of me given the moron who is asking them. Sorry, but you are not going to dictate things. Anybody who lets a silly, childish little pervert dictate how a conversation is and isn't going to go would have to be an absolute moron, Now go back to your stupid little sandbox and go play there
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210292 Jul 5, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go....
1. Why did BJ come in human form according to you "christians?( RE ATTEMPT as your answer is comical)
If I give an answer and you keep telling me to reattempt it until you get an answer you find suitable, then why don't you just tell me the only answer you will accept? You are such a cross eyed moron. It must be frustrating.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210293 Jul 5, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
And people actually laughed or approved of a stupid, child level joke like this? Gee, how clever. I could have never thought of that in a million years. Amazing!!! LOL!!! you could have said something completely incoherent and they would have approved, I'll tell you what is really amazing. It's not just how badly you embarrass yourself, the truly amazing part is that you don't even have the faintest idea of this at all. In fact, you think you are doing well. Now THAT'S amazing.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210294 Jul 5, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so that means you are saying that Shamma is a decent poster. You stupid idiot. Think before you type, if you are even capable of doing that.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210295 Jul 5, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what? I already agreed to answer these one at a time and I already answered number one, and you are telling me to answer it again, and I guess I'll have to keep answering until you hear exactly what you want to hear. So this is going to be one, giant, stupid little game again, that your retarded childish mind is well known for.

Then, I remembered something. I forgot that you never answer any questions here. You let BMZ and others do that, but when it comes time for you to do that, you never will. All you want to do is to ask the questions, but nobody is allowed to ask you questions.

So forget about it. I'm not answering any questions from you, and I don't know why I was even considering being that generous and appeasing of your illness. One should not encourage the bad behavior of a child.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210296 Jul 5, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You uneducated moron....
Why blame Eric when your books clearly imply that daddy god was pinning the poor girl down while ghostie god had a pop at the poor rape victim...
Which verse implies that? Quote it and let's have a look at it.
Alex WM

London, UK

#210297 Jul 5, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Which verse implies that? Quote it and let's have a look at it.
Little boy.....don't attempt bigger things...
Just answer these....ONE by ONE....
2. I thought he came to die for non Jews like you so that you can have eternal life with your sins "white washed". do you agree?
3. If the plan of daddy to send sonny to earth to DIE for losers like you.,.....then why do you complain about BJ being beaten and put on the pole to die?
6. Do you agree that the Jews according to your books, helped you to be saved by getting rid of Bj as planned by daddy goddy?
ALSO.....
9. Who saw him die?
If BJ was utterly and totally DEAD and motionless and if people were with the dead body AND if they saw BJ "physically rise/get up" or saw his "spirit rise/get up" then we have a case.
15. Why the clowns, sorry his "disciples" were scared when they saw "risen" BJ. Even they didn't know what happened as they FLED?!
Alex WM

London, UK

#210298 Jul 5, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what? I already agreed to answer these one at a time and I already answered number one, and you are telling me to answer it again, and I guess I'll have to keep answering until you hear exactly what you want to hear. So this is going to be one, giant, stupid little game again, that your retarded childish mind is well known for.
Then, I remembered something. I forgot that you never answer any questions here. You let BMZ and others do that, but when it comes time for you to do that, you never will. All you want to do is to ask the questions, but nobody is allowed to ask you questions.
So forget about it. I'm not answering any questions from you, and I don't know why I was even considering being that generous and appeasing of your illness. One should not encourage the bad behavior of a child.
Keep going...now attempt number two!!!
You talk too much....get on with it...
ALSO.....
9. Who saw him die?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fossilised tooth Feb 10 Navigator 1
News 700-year-old poop found, still reeks (Apr '14) Feb 8 Ancient Phart 27
News Aglukkaq re-announces Franklin Centre for Gjoa ... Feb 7 stand on guard 4 ... 1
News The struggle to preserve Gaza's treasures (Feb '11) Jan 25 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge Jan 23 Wally Hope 4
News Obama names Utah, Nevada monuments despite oppo... Dec '16 Off Topic 5
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... (Mar '15) Dec '16 Lucifer 9
More from around the web