Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256358 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex WM

London, UK

#210238 Jul 4, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
of my mind
You have gone out of your mind indeed...
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210239 Jul 4, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
That shows you know NOTHING about God.
No wonder you are aptly referred to as SPAWN of LUCIFER.
Keep answering my questions....
Can you let us all know when you are going to say anything of any substance? Thanks.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#210240 Jul 4, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god condones impregnating women without their consent, not my G-d.
YOU do NOT know my God.

YOU do NOT worship the God of the Tanach.

YOU have said that the words of the Tanach i.e. in Deuteronomy speak of RAPE.

So get the BRIGHTEST of your kind to explain what comes next.

YOU believe that God condones RAPE and the evidence is the COMMANDMENT in the Torah.

YOU believe that Moses the prophet condones RAPE and the evidence is the COMMANDMENT in the Torah..

YOU support many man-made FALSE doctrines including the man-made prohibition of Jewish men marrying non-Jewish women.

YOU esteem the words of your masters meaning rabbis ABOVE those of your Maker and thereby YOU have placed other gods/RULERS before Him.

YOU have violated the FIRST of the 10 commandments which were engraved in STONES.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#210241 Jul 4, 2014
HUghBe---Support your LYING claim and produce post and its number.

Ms. Kareem----Now I have to go back and search a whole bunch of pages for the moron who doesn't read? I'll just answer it again, just like i did before.

HughBe--- Listen well DUMB BITCH all that BITCH needs to do is to answer the questions again. There is no need to SEARCH for anything your SPAWN of NASTINESS.

Go back and answer the post you REPTILE.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210242 Jul 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
So get the BRIGHTEST of your kind to explain what comes next.
For who? You? Oh wait, let me correct that. For who? Hugh? Why is it always the most stupid ones that think the most highly of themselves? Life is so ironic.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#210243 Jul 4, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is definition of "RAPE"? Might I ask.
In these matters , you should be very careful, in what language you use.
I did NOT introduce the idea of RAPE, it was done by that son of Satan/Eric.

Rape is sex without consent i.e. not including statutory rape.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#210244 Jul 4, 2014
Sham----HughBe's god is the pagan Muslim moon god Allah.

HughBe--- Correct.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#210245 Jul 4, 2014
Eric---"The Holy Spirit will come upon you".

HughBe----What does the expression above tell that idiot? Does it mean rape to THAT simpleton?

Eric---Coupled with the lack of consent it does.

HughBe--- Only 1 of the questions was answered. Nevertheless, it seems that the Holy Spirit had a liking for MEN. Let me give you just a few examples of the Holy Spirit RAPING men i.e. based on your PERVERTED, SICK and BLASPHEMOUS words and thoughts.

The Holy Spirit RAPED the following men and more.

1. "But the Spirit of the LORD came upon Gideon, and he blew a trumpet; and Abiezer was gathered after him.( NO CONSENT and so RAPE of a MAN) Judges 6:34

2. "Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he passed over Gilead, and Manasseh, and passed over Mizpeh of Gilead, and from Mizpeh of Gilead he passed over unto the children of Ammon." (NO CONSENT and so RAPE of a MAN)Judges 11:29

Finally, it seems that like many of your rabbis the Holy Spirit is into HOMOSEXUALITY the only difference is that the HS has the RAPE dimension.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210246 Jul 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HUghBe---Support your LYING claim and produce post and its number.
Ms. Kareem----Now I have to go back and search a whole bunch of pages for the moron who doesn't read? I'll just answer it again, just like i did before.
HughBe--- Listen well DUMB BITCH all that BITCH needs to do is to answer the questions again. There is no need to SEARCH for anything your SPAWN of NASTINESS.
Go back and answer the post you REPTILE.
I did, you think headed simian. My last post to you said that I'm not going to bother to go back and look it up again and instead I answered it again rather than copy and paste the first answer. And I decided to make the second answer even more extensive so that hopefully it was a sharp enough drilling to penetrate your thick skull and you you finally just shut up. Quit sniffing the bathroom cleaning fluids, they are very very bad for you. I don't want you to die before you reached your full potential here and made the full azz of yourself that you are truly capable of.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#210247 Jul 4, 2014
Ms. Kareem just ANSWER what follows. No need for research. Most of what I require of IT is for IT to explain ITS own words and BS. Can you do that without SEARCHING? Answer #5 as well.

HughBe--Now explain the LOGIC and the RELEVANCE of your discharge in point 2 below given your claim in point 4.

In the given CONTEXT explain the sense of your discharge i.e. "Maybe you should ask an anti semetic Jew. LOL!!!"
----------
1) HughBe---why are you being so antisemitic in implying that being Jewish is BAD?

2)---Ms. Kareem----(1)Gee, i don't know.(2)Maybe you should ask an anti semetic Jew. LOL!!!

3)---HughBe--- I just asked an "anti semetic Jew" and as is expected missy does not know that there are Jews who are anti-semitic including missy herself.

4)--Ms. Kareem---I'm not Jewish. Go bother Eric. I think he already answered you.

5) Tell me missy who is a semite? List all semitic peoples living today
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210248 Jul 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
The Holy Spirit RAPED the following men and more.
1. "But the Spirit of the LORD came upon Gideon, and he blew a trumpet;
Oh....my....GAWD!!!!

Are you taking "blew a trumpet" to have sexual connotations? I normally wouldn't even ask and assume that the person must be talking about something else. But this is YOU we are talking about, so it's different.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#210249 Jul 4, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, you think headed simian. My last post to you said that I'm not going to bother to go back and look it up again and instead I answered it again rather than copy and paste the first answer. And I decided to make the second answer even more extensive so that hopefully it was a sharp enough drilling to penetrate your thick skull and you you finally just shut up. Quit sniffing the bathroom cleaning fluids, they are very very bad for you. I don't want you to die before you reached your full potential here and made the full azz of yourself that you are truly capable of.
YOU are a LYING BITCH.

I have just reposted the matters that I require IT to address. See my previous post.

Take it from me YOU are a STUPID material BITCH. Any flocking idiot will see that you are pure SLIME. How? If you were NOT you would have answered even ONE of my REPEATED request for answers instead of writing countless posts of BS which of course oozes out of your mind and has the applicable stench.
Eric

United States

#210250 Jul 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I did NOT introduce the idea of RAPE, it was done by that son of Satan/Eric.
Rape is sex without consent i.e. not including statutory rape.
Oh no i didn't. El Cid did. I only respond to his statement that Mary granted her permission. When I showed that according to Luke she didn't, he got flustered and brought up rape and attributed it to G-d. I said G-d didn't rape but allowed that if so it was his god, not mine.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#210251 Jul 4, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
For who? You? Oh wait, let me correct that. For who? Hugh? Why is it always the most stupid ones that think the most highly of themselves? Life is so ironic.
SCUM, you are unable to explain your own words so shut the F up.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#210252 Jul 4, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh....my....GAWD!!!!
Are you taking "blew a trumpet" to have sexual connotations? I normally wouldn't even ask and assume that the person must be talking about something else. But this is YOU we are talking about, so it's different.
YOU flocking IDIOT. IT does NOT understand English words and yet it puts its shit head into conversations that are not in the cesspool.

"But the Spirit of the LORD came upon Gideon, and he blew a trumpet;"

Get someone to explain the above text to IT.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210253 Jul 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a LYING BITCH.
I have just reposted the matters that I require IT to address.
You copied and pasted a question of yours that has now been answered twice you stupid moron. Why should I answer it a third time when either you couldn't see or understand the first two answers?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#210254 Jul 4, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no i didn't. El Cid did. I only respond to his statement that Mary granted her permission. When I showed that according to Luke she didn't, he got flustered and brought up rape and attributed it to G-d. I said G-d didn't rape but allowed that if so it was his god, not mine.
Apology.

FACT, you have ACCUSED the God of the Tanach of CONDONING RAPE and have done the same to Moses.

Now tell me the passage that is giving you a challenge.

Finally, you should have ANSWERED my questions including the one about the meaning of the Spirit coming upon someone.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#210255 Jul 4, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
You copied and pasted a question of yours that has now been answered twice you stupid moron. Why should I answer it a third time when either you couldn't see or understand the first two answers?
Your husband craves your attention and affection, LEAVE NOW.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210256 Jul 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a LYING BITCH.
LOL!!! I guess you wish I was so that you could just slap me around to get me to shut up because I make your animal head hurt by saying things that you cannot understand..
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210257 Jul 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Apology.
Rejected!!! LOL!!! Unless you promise to go somewhere else. Nah, scratch that. No chance of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Volunteers wanted to join community archaeologi... Sat dig 1
News Safeguarding Islam's ancient past May '17 Tear it down 1
News Men made strange discoveryHere are the top stor... May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Boy finds 5,000-year-old spearhead (Feb '12) May '17 Natgan 3
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... May '17 okimar 25
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Apr '17 Plunder 5
News Archaeologists Reconstruct Face of Medieval Man... Mar '17 kornadnez 1
More from around the web