Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256383 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

PUBH

Canton, MA

#208523 Jun 19, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma is lying
Jesus didn't die for her sins
Let's claim jesus die for ssins
Luke 22
19 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying,“This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying,“This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Mark 14
22 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying,“Take it; this is my body.”23 Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, and they all drank from it. 24 “This is my blood of the[c] covenant, which is poured out for many,”

Matthew 26
26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying,“Take and eat; this is my body.” 27 Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying,“Drink from it, all of you. 28 This is my blood of the[b] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#208525 Jun 19, 2014
PUBH wrote:
Luke 22
19 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying,“This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying,“This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Mark 14
22 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying,“Take it; this is my body.”23 Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, and they all drank from it. 24 “This is my blood of the[c] covenant, which is poured out for many,”
Matthew 26

26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying,“Take and eat; this is my body.” 27 Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying,“Drink from it, all of you. 28 This is my blood of the[b] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
I smell Paul here. He gave that idea long before the arrival of any gospel. Right?
bmz

Location hidden

#208526 Jun 19, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
Shamma is lying

Jesus didn't die for her sins

Let's claim jesus die for ssins

But he said he come only for israael
Since shamma is not israel, jesus peace be upon him didn't die for her sins
Matthew 15:24 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
New International Version
He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
Indeed! Shamma lies through his false teeth. Truth has not yet set him free and has no plans to set him free.

Jesus never spoke about dying for others' sins. So, we can rule that out.

You are right. He was sent only to Bani Israel.

Salaams and good night.
bmz

Location hidden

#208527 Jun 19, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text> If someone claimed themselves to be that, what does it matter anyway? That's just looked at as a self serving statement with no verification. Anybody can make those kinds of statements. I can myself. So what?. There is nothing important at all about someone who makes a self serving statement. Things don't become important until OTHERS think you are special. That's why Jesus wanted OTHERS to say it. For him to say it doesn't mean very much. He was smart. He realized that. You are stupid.
Seeker,

That is a very poor and stupid argument.

He openly said through his own mouth what he truly was. Please read this 'Master Blaster" quote from Jesus himself:

"John 17:3 New International Reader's Version (NIRV)

“And what is eternal life? It is knowing you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."

So, what is eternal life, according to Jesus? It is to know the God Almighty, who is truly the only God and to know that Jesus was sent by God.

This verse debunks all lies, Seeker!

No ifs and buts after John 17:3! Good night
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208528 Jun 19, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I smell Paul here. He gave that idea long before the arrival of any gospel. Right?
Was the forgery Gospel of John designed to promote a false idea of Jesus being son of God and/or even God?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#208529 Jun 19, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

None of the so-called prophesies came true.
So, then, they were not prophets!
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208530 Jun 19, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker,
That is a very poor and stupid argument.
He openly said through his own mouth what he truly was. Please read this 'Master Blaster" quote from Jesus himself:
"John 17:3 New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
“And what is eternal life? It is knowing you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."
So, what is eternal life, according to Jesus? It is to know the God Almighty, who is truly the only God and to know that Jesus was sent by God.
This verse debunks all lies, Seeker!
No ifs and buts after John 17:3! Good night
Well in John he also referred to himself as Son of God who God sent into the world as his very own. But you keep saying he said nothing like that. So let me guess. 17:3 is a real verse, and the verse I'm talking about is a forgery, right? Now, what was the purpose of them adding the forged verse that I referenced? Was it to make Jesus out to be Son of God?

yehoshooah adam

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#208531 Jun 19, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
If Adam is the first human, how could he have a surrogate Mother? That would mean she would be the first human, not Adam.
rabbee: where did you! get that lie from? The Torah is most specific about Noach and His Family, and the talking critters are always the first persons here in The Torah Happening. Day One is always with Noach, here in The Torot. Adam does not even arrive here in The Torah, until the end of day four. is put to death due to all the liars, and does not return again until the end of day six as adam and his appointed mate.

your too busy listening to liars, and not busy enough listening to how G-D has said how this story always happens to their enemies. all you have proved, is that you have never actually read TheTorah. and even in the highly corrupted christian version, this is still a rather obvious fact. but i have some sad not news for christians, Adam arriving here in The Torah 2000 years ago is not any new testament.

for crying out loud, Noach is always here for day one in TheTorah again. Avraham always gets here the end of day two. Moshe always about mid day three, and Adam for the end of day four. and Adam always returns as adam and his mate, as always the end of day six in this world of all G-D'S enemies. and then returns to day one again, with Noach His Family, and the kosher and non-kosher talking critters because this whole world again has totally failed to believe in G-D. G-D did not return you all, just so you could get it all the same wrong not true to THEM again.

The G-D of Only The Giving, of The Torah Happening here in IT does not lie. G-D is still giving The Torah Happening here in IT, and you just ain't paying any mental attention to The G-D WHO is mercifully giving, The Whole Torah accounting again. G-D has given all of you, and your grandmother another chance to get it right here in The Torah with them. and all you can do is lie about it, with your nobodies here in The Torah Happening G-D is giving again. and you are all, already squandering away your third chance with your refusing to be mentally all here in The Torah in The Happening again.

have you tried using your brain, instead of somebody else's franken brain in your clay jar? you can't trust just anyone on this planet, here in The Torah again from G-D - to tell you the truth. when they are all just as beguiled, by the subtle talking critters as you are.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#208532 Jun 19, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
It is recorded in the Torah. She was recorded as Abraham's wife. not Adam's, not Noah's not Jesus'.
rabbee: you were not paying attention, since i wrote sarah not Sarah. and i am sure there are at least, more than one sarah in this world without Sarah now today.

where does your delusional fantasy thinking, get the idea that i was talking about Sarah? you need to be more careful when you jump to conclusions, that close to the edge of a cliff.

your dreaming up, your own manufactured false witness of something i never declared. i never said it was, Avraham's wife Sarah. Sarah was not even, of alleged irish decent. and there is a hell of a difference in faith, between Sarah and sarah faye.

what are you, a totally brain dead zombie? unable to think on your own, and only respond to your false franken masters words.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#208533 Jun 19, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
That means that the first human was a woman, not a man. The first human was Adam's surrogate mother. So who was her mother?
rabbee: according to The Torah - the first humans on this planet here in The Torah, are always two by two a male and their mate in Parashas Noach. you are really confused, about where the evening dawn of hour 0 of day 1 is.

the end of day four with Adam, is not day one here in always The Torah in The Happening. the first alleged humans here in this story, are away in he/she pairs. because The Our Image of G-D, is both HE/SHE. and Adam is the only Person, Who is given with The OUR EXACT IMAGE of G-D as Both He/She. it says in The Torah, Adam is made in The OUR IMAGE And LIKENESS.

it does not say, mankind is made in THE IMAGE of G-D. it does not say that any of you, are made in the image of G-D. it is only taking about Adam, no matter what other false witness j name you attempt to apply to Them.

the fake jesus name is only an easy cheap trick, to get you all to falsely believe and falsely accept were not all here in Only The Torah Happening from G-D again.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#208534 Jun 19, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your head has been edited.
You blaspheme God .
rabbee: because i reject your vain, blasphemous editing. i believe G-D, and your not G-D. no matter how much truer, than G-D you only falsely believe you are.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208535 Jun 19, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: according to The Torah - the first humans on this planet here in The Torah, are always two by two a male and their mate in Parashas Noach
No, the first human was Adam. Noah came long after Adam and Noah was born by a regular mother. There is no reference to Noah being born of a virgin birth at all. Now, if you say that Adam was born of a surrogate mother (virgin birth), then that means her existence preceded Adam's existence. Now you also say, that for someone to be born, they need a woman to be the mother. So who was the mother of Adam's surrogate Mother? And who was the mother of her mother? And so on and so on. The only way any of this can ever possibly work is if God created the first human ever without the assistance of any existing human being. There's no way around that. So the first human ever cannot be born of a pre existing, human, virgin surrogate mother.

Do the simple math you silly fool.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#208536 Jun 19, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee is more like a Muslim troll that gets paid to post to cover the truth about Islam.
Rabbe has nothing to say on his own.
His post are geared to criticize your post when you post to BMZ.
rabbee: well unfortunately i must judge, the more elect stupid first. so do not get your panty hose in a knot, because you are judged dumber than a specific muslim. my judging you first here in The Torah, is not a compliment from G-D.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208537 Jun 19, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>my judging you first here in The Torah, is not a compliment from G-D.
Right, because it's not from God at all. You can't even do simple math, crabbee.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#208538 Jun 19, 2014
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you follow either judaism or christianity? or leave both of them alone?
Jesus birth is mentioned in the new testament if i am not mistaken. Its not written in the Torah about Jesus coming or being born of mary. You don't know God and he don't know God. you both talking of your heads. why don't you just tell me why God choose you? since u are self proclaimed righteous man....
rabbee: because i follow G-D, and not THEIR enemies. and it is also my assignment from G-D, to judge the living and the dead. and if it ain't written in The Torah, then it must be a lie somehow. and i would say that calling Adam, any other false name is a lie. since Noach, Avraham and Sarah, Moshe And Adam are here in The Torah again, then we are here in The Torah still also. as you are all perverting this same again story from G-D, to suit your own vain liking.

G-D never even paid you with a visit, so you do not even know or accept The G-D WHO came to visit me. and it is written in The Torah, that The G-D WHO always comes to visit with me is not a liar about this.

and why did G-D choose me, because according to THEM i am their baby boy. and i shall always be, THEIR Baby. i have no more control over G-D, giving birth to me than you have control over G-D commanding your parents giving birth to you again.

and what makes you think, i have called myself righteous? when you have no idea, how much i have already argued with G-D. and if i am the most righteous person on this planet here in TheTorah again. then you are all in a lot worse trouble, than you all pretend to think your not.

i do not even believe you, that i think i am righteous. i would only believe this, if G-D came and said i am. can you find in The Torah Scroll, where G-D accused their baby boy adam of being righteous? that is about the only other way, i would accept that i could be righteous.

and i do not see in The Torah Scroll, where any of you are called righteous here in The Torah happening again today. i can't even find one pope's or alleged saints name mentioned in The Whole Torah Scroll. so your claim to righteousness, is just as defunct as theirs.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#208539 Jun 19, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true Christian. Anyone who does not believe as they do is going to hell.
Tell me, what will happen to EVERYONE who does not believe what Judaists believe including your noahide laws? Where will they go?
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208540 Jun 19, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text> i can't even find one pope's or alleged saints name mentioned in The Whole Torah Scroll.
I can't find Jimmie Boozwell in there either for that matter.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#208541 Jun 19, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings, HughBe
Good questions but you may not get any straight answers.
HughBe----Ma, I see that you are an aspiring comic.

Here is what I shall do for you. I shall breakdown my questions into manageable portions for YOU, ma. Note they are the IDENTICAL questions that you found to be INCOHERENT. Also note that not ALL of them are below, at this time. Why? I do not want to add hell to jackass back.

Questions which ma found INCOHERENT follows.

Who is a Christian?

Who were Peter, Paul, James, John, the pharisee Nicodemus etc?

BMZ----Greetings, HughBe

Good questions but you may not get any straight answers.

HughBe--- Greetings, BMZ. There is nothing straight about these fellows and so one does not expect a straight answer. My wish is for a semi-intelligent answer and of course I'm being optimistic.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#208542 Jun 19, 2014
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee is a christian aka messanic jew. I understand the stupidity of christians from far the minute they open their big mouth. don't you have many things do to in india rather than fight about religion?
rabbee: well if you can find any of that, written in The Torah about me. i would really, appreciate it. but i cannot find where G-D, came and called me any of that.

and just because i associate closer to messianic yehoodaism, does not mean i am one. since i have discovered there is very little truth, in messianic yehoodaism. but unlike most other organized religions, they at least have some pathetically little truth. an if it is the best religion on earth i can find, you all are in a heap of trouble.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208543 Jun 19, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text> i can't even find one pope's or alleged saints name mentioned in The Whole Torah Scroll.
Well if the Pope decided to rename himself Adam, like you have, then he would be in it. All one has to do is to give themselves a name that's in the Torah or change their name to that, and suddenly they are in there, just like you did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida beachgoers discover 'holy grail of ship... Apr 3 Vicki 1
News Mystery rock is 330,000 years old and proves an... Feb '18 Chris 1
News Stone tools prove humans at work 15,000 years ago (Mar '11) Feb '18 BINGO FART 3
News Did Ancient Greeks Sail to Canada? Feb '18 Vasily Ivanov 1
News Ruins of historic mission ranch among few remai... (Dec '09) Feb '18 NEWS FART 2
News Shawn Vestal: When cows were the cornerstone of... Jan '18 jarrfan 1
Scota origin? - mother of Scotland Jan '18 cecelia hall 1