Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 220748 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

PUBH

Canton, MA

#208254 Jun 16, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I will make it simple. All the four gospels are based on 2nd-100th plus hand information, are not reliable and cannot be trusted.
The saying "It is better to understand little than misunderstanding a lot" fits the NT, her gospels and Christianity well.
Still, when there are inconsistencies, you find fault, and when there are consistencies, you find fault, and your answer to nothing to explain how and why you do that. So no matter what, the Bible will always be wrong because you will make it that way.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night
I know the question you are running from that I have asked you four times now. Run all you want, the question is going to return tomorrow and it will keep returning until you answer it in a straightforward manner. It's pretty bad that people have to resort to being persistent with you, but if that's what it takes to expose your stupid little games, then so be it. Don't count on me running out of patience. I have lots of it and I will continue to repeat the question until it is answered.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208255 Jun 16, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Shamma, the in-house filthy Christian about his post. And don't tell me "Oh, I do not read Shamma's posts".
But I don't, and I wish he would just go away. He does nothing but get in my way and his long spamming posts provide you with cover from me and the proper amount of interruption that you need to hide. This isn't the first time I have stated this fact toy you, and to him as well.
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#208256 Jun 16, 2014
knowledge of the past is also a prophecy, NEVUAH

"Moses knew everything that happened in the past. Even other nations have accepted his prophecies. It was through him that we learned of things that were hidden, such as what mankind was like before the great Flood, how the 70 nations of the world all descended from Noah's sons etc"
- Yehudah ha-Levi

and must a NAVI perform miracles? no

"We do not see in the scriptures Isaiah, Jeremiah and the other prophets being tested"
- Abarbanel
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#208257 Jun 16, 2014
only thing that matters is whether the navi (lit. spokesman) speaks in accordance with the Torah or not
if he preaches that god came down in human form to do away with the Law, he is against the core of the Torah itself and thus a nevi sheker

note: christians consider Paul a prophet... pbuh
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208258 Jun 16, 2014
uhuh wrote:
only thing that matters is whether the navi (lit. spokesman) speaks in accordance with the Torah or not
if he preaches that god came down in human form to do away with the Law, he is against the core of the Torah itself and thus a nevi sheker
Well the Torah never speaks about a virgin birth, right? So is the Quran right? The Torah never speaks about praying in the direction of Mecca and instead it's Jerusalem. Is the Quran right when it tells people to face Mecca? The Torah nevrr speaks about revering the black stone or the Kaaba, is the Quran right when it says to revere these things?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#208259 Jun 16, 2014
uhuh wrote:
rabbee: everyone is a prophet, whether they be true or false at it. even evolution religion, is religiously the work of the false prophet.

most of the considered great prophets, began as not true to G-D. until G-D corrected their mental attitude.

and only about 0 to 10% of being a prophet, involves the telling of true past history or historic prognostication. telling the truth from G-D about now, makes up the bulk of prophecy. and special miracles, is only about 0 to 1%. as if being a true prophet, in this world of today's liars is not a miracle in itself from G-D.

what you are doing now true to G-D, is more important than something you cannot do anything about yesterday or tomorrow never here yet. must concentrate on being true to G-D, here in The Torah now - not yesterday or tomorrow. if i am true to G-D, here in The Torah today. then yesterday again and tomorrow, shall take care of themselves with or against G-D.

being here in The Torah Happening should be easy, since G-D gave the instruction manual to Moshe - for this world choosing to be untrue. in the world that has never, plotted their course to GanEden since you all prefer being here in hell better.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#208260 Jun 16, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't, and I wish he would just go away. He does nothing but get in my way and his long spamming posts provide you with cover from me and the proper amount of interruption that you need to hide. This isn't the first time I have stated this fact toy you, and to him as well.
Your post don't amount to a hill of beans.
You never come to the point.
Muslims bounce you around like a rubber ball.

Denver, CO

#208261 Jun 16, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the Torah never speaks about a virgin birth, right? So is the Quran right? The Torah never speaks about praying in the direction of Mecca and instead it's Jerusalem. Is the Quran right when it tells people to face Mecca? The Torah nevrr speaks about revering the black stone or the Kaaba, is the Quran right when it says to revere these things?
rabbee: the only virgin birth mentioned, in The Torah is Adam. Who is given birth, by virtue of the surrogate Our Mother. Adam Who is always put to death by G-D, because this whole world being untrue to G-D. and is always returned as adam and his separated mate, to this world of the enemies of G-D. in the preparation here in The Happening, to do it all over again. for this world that always blows right on by GanEden, for all the alleged greater promise of the subtle beasts of the fields.

Denver, CO

#208262 Jun 16, 2014
how does it feel that you all, helped teach your grandmother your taught sins on how not to be true to G-D here in The Only Story from G-D always again? forever and always actually here in The Torah from G-D, yehoshooah adam. are you being real with G-D, here in TheTorah today? or are you being insanely unreal, nobodies here in The Torah again with mr lizard lips? if this whole world is so willing to lie to their grandmother, then there is nobody else they won't lie to including themselves.

Location hidden

#208263 Jun 16, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Shamma, that is not true.
It is the religion of Christianity in which God the Father and God the Holy Spirit had sex with a little pre-pubescent innocent and a helpless girl.
Out popped the Son of God but no one knows who was the real father.
This led to pedophilia, which has always been rampant in the Church.
Cheers
That is the sick mind of Muhammad the pedophile that believed that and spread lies about Jesus and Mary.

SUNAN ABU DAWUD

Aisha said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.(Sunan Abu Dawud, Number 2116)

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. According to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.(Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4915)

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting.(Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 13, Number 2380)
The character of Muhammad is not of that of a prophet from God.

Muhammad proved Islam is the pagan religion of fucking little girls by marrying 6 year old aisha..
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208264 Jun 16, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your post don't amount to a hill of beans.
You never come to the point.
Muslims bounce you around like a rubber ball.
Ho do you know? You're not even capable of understanding half of the stuff I post. You are certainly not the brightest bulb in the box. your best talent is copy and paste. It's funny how you are the only person, besides a Muslim, who thinks I am getting bounced around. And Muslims have an excuse because they have to say that, whether they believe it or not. But you don't. You are nothing but an angry, ignorant poster and the only thing you know how to say on your own is that Muslims are going to hell. My my, how profound. I could have never have thought of saying that in a million years.

Denver, CO

#208265 Jun 16, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: there is no witchcraft command in HaTorah to face, mt seeanee, yeroosalem or mecca in prayer. you do not know, where G-D is actually at today. all prayer is to be addresses, to G-D only for the six full days. and it matters not, which direction you are facing no matter what the soccer's and witches say otherwise. if you are told to face a certain direction not actually in G-D'S actual presence, then it is a demonic idolatrous lie. and you are not to prostrate yourselves, to any, star, moon, city or rock within it.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208266 Jun 16, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
how does it feel that you all.
<SNIP>. Jimmie, nobody cares what you have to say. It's the same thing everyday with you. You have already said anything that you have to say hundreds of times over. Nobody cares about a lunatic who repeats himself everyday. Let us know when you have something new to say, ok?

Location hidden

#208267 Jun 16, 2014
uhuh wrote:
Your Muslim mind is screwed up.
You ability to understand scripture is lacking.
Jesus came to fulfill the law so that we that are under Gods laws may not perish.
You are screwed uhuh!
You live under Muhammad's Sharia law and will perish and spend eternity in the fires of hell.
Allah the pagan moon god cannot save Muslims.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208268 Jun 16, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: there is no witchcraft command in HaTorah to face, mt seeanee, yeroosalem or mecca
Jimmy, I don't care what you have to say. You have nothing on any value to offer here except the same exact crap every single day. The same exact crap that nobody on the face of the earth can find in the Torah except for you. Adam was not born of a virgin mother. There simply is no such thing in any of the Torah.

Location hidden

#208269 Jun 16, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho do you know? You're not even capable of understanding half of the stuff I post. You are certainly not the brightest bulb in the box. your best talent is copy and paste. It's funny how you are the only person, besides a Muslim, who thinks I am getting bounced around. And Muslims have an excuse because they have to say that, whether they believe it or not. But you don't. You are nothing but an angry, ignorant poster and the only thing you know how to say on your own is that Muslims are going to hell. My my, how profound. I could have never have thought of saying that in a million years.
My post are all related to the Holy Bible, and they expose Islam and their God Allah and his messenger Muhammad and the Muslim Quran as being falsehoods.

You are ignorant!
You cannot post logical truth to the insane mind of Muslims and expect logical reasoning to come from the Muslim insanity mind.

Muslims do not give a damn about God.
All Muslims care about is living the life style of Muhammad.
These idiot Muslims think preparing 6 year old girls to marry old men and then fucking these little 9 year old girls is holy and pure because that's what Muhammad did.
And you PUBH think you can reason with the moron mind of Muslims.
You are ignorant.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208270 Jun 16, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
And you PUBH think you can reason with the moron mind of Muslims.
You are ignorant.
I don't think it's possible to reason with either Muslims or you. I'm not here to change minds, I'm here to observe all of the ways they invent lies when someone asks them the right questions.

Location hidden

#208271 Jun 16, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's possible to reason with either Muslims or you. I'm not here to change minds, I'm here to observe all of the ways they invent lies when someone asks them the right questions.
I'd rather show Muslims their insanity to their face.
Preparing girl children in Islam for sex with old men.

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#208272 Jun 16, 2014
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Mohammad's testimony about Jesus is HEARSAY. It would not be accepted in a court of law, and I see no good reason to believe him in any case; HE WASN'T THERE.
Which court do you mean

Court that judge for incilation and truth doesn't matter

Listen prophet mohamad come to bring
Massage of Allah

He didn't come to make testimony

John 14:26 &#9658;
Parallel Strong's
Holman Christian Standard Bible
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit &#8239;—&#8239;the Father will send Him in My name &#8239;—&#8239;will teach you all things and remind you of everything I have told you.

Jesus told his people he is prophet :

Jesus said :

33 But I must go on my way today, tomorrow, and the next day. A prophet of God cannot be killed outside of Jerusalem.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/... 13:31-35

I can't lie to get your approve

In fact, your testament can't be approved even in your bible or any court in earth

Except it include bunch of layer

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#208273 Jun 16, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Allah is not a god and has no power to save anyone.
Your mind is filled with insanity!
Therefore, let us do our best to gain the goodwill of Allaah. Let us hold steadfastly to righteousness and safety, let us strive for mercy and forgiveness, let us strive to repentance during the month of repentance. Let us strive to regret before the Lord of the Heavens and Earth, and to turn our sins to good deeds.
The Muslim mouth is full of dishonesty for out of the sinful heart of Muslims comes lies and the deeds of abomination.
There is no true repentance in the religion of Islam.
Muslims continue to commit the same sins over and over again.
Why? Because Muhammad formed his own laws called "Sharia law"
Under Muhammad's Sharia Law Muslims are not bound to honor the laws of God.
O Allaah, accept our repentance, wash our sins away, and pardon our misdeeds. O Allaah, forgive our mistakes, pardon our misconduct, and change the sins to good deeds.
The above saying is based on Muslims being obedient to Muhammad's Sharia Law and ignoring the commandments of God's laws.
Children are always born innocent. If this is not the truth then God’s attribute of Justice is thrown overboard.
All children are born with "Free Will" to sin or not to sin.
Under Muhammad's Sharia Law all Muslim Children are born in the sin of Muhammad's Sharia law that is an abomination to God.
The sin of Sharia law cannot be changed into good deeds by repentance because no Muslims can rid it self from the sin of Muhammad's Sharia Law!
The Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims!
Obvious hate control you

You should go to psycho doctor

Get appointment

We ask forgive Allah

We don't ask forgive for human as you do in church by siting in chair

Ridiculous

Don't talk about Muhamad law because you have no clue

Peace be upon him

If kid die they go to heaven because they don't have sin

Concept of children born with sin is christian concept

So don't claim things

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said,“No one is born except upon natural instinct, then his parents turn him into a Jew or Christian or Magian.

Your claim muslim born with sin false
Because jesus come only for israel.

Matthew 15:24 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
New International Version
He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

Kids all got to heaven if they die even if they parents are not muslim.

Kids has no sins.

Kid die :

http://bo7.net/images/2/&#1575;&#1604...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Screenwriter needs to consult... May 25 Teslafan 1
Hands-on Archaeology of New Mexico Exhibit at t... May 23 Dairine 1
News Hair Extension Found On Ancient Egyptian Woman May 5 Akhenaten 1
News Giant Easter Island 'Hats' Rolled Into Place, S... Apr '15 peterw 1
Is Nebuchadnezzar II responsible for the ruins ... Apr '15 Cyler 1
News The History of Human Migration (Feb '13) Apr '15 jake10 2
News "Digging" the Archaeological Study Bible; Curre... (Jan '08) Apr '15 Crazy Talk 12
More from around the web