Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256289 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#208327 Jun 17, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that at all. The victor always writes history.
Bible confirm that they were terror :

Killer of prophets :

Luke 13

34 `O Jerusalem, Jerusalem! You kill the prophets of God. You throw stones to kill men who are sent to you.

Luke 13

31 At that time some Pharisees came to Jesus. They said to him,`Go away from here. Herod wants to kill you.'

Jesus said : 33 But I must go on my way today, tomorrow, and the next day. A prophet of God cannot be killed outside of Jerusalem.

Cutting head of baptist john

Matthew 14:8 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
New International Version
Prompted by her mother, she said, "Give me here on a platter the head of John the Baptist."

Daniel dream about four kingdom - bible

Rome will invade jerusalem

They even destroy temple and burned every thing by titan

paul killing religious man and damaging ( bad person)

13 For you have heard of my former conduct in Judaism, how I persecuted the church of God beyond measure and tried to destroy it.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#208328 Jun 17, 2014
PUBH wrote:
Actually, I only ask of you a simple question. What false message were the Church Fathers trying to add to John when they created John? I'm sure you recognize this question. Were they trying to add the idea that Jesus was Son of God or even God when they wrote John?
Good question and an interesting one. I am glad you asked.

You must keep in mind that Jesus was not sold or marketed as a prophet to the pagans, who were never monotheistic at all. They knew no prophets. They only knew God, his wives, concubines, son, brothers and other funny characters. They were believers of various absurd trinities.

Nobody in Rome or Greece or in the region around would have accepted the one and only one God of the Jews. I am sure they had heard of that God, as travel into the land of milk and honey was quite common back then. Also there is nothing in history to show that the Greek and the Roman pagans had become Jews.

So, the Church had to make religion palatable for the pagans and the authors of John were instructed to introduce divinity of Jesus and a third person to complete a new Trinity, which was easier to market.

That Jesus was the son of God or God, was never a topic discussed between the disciples and his followers. It was initiated and discussed long after Jesus was gone, by foreigners, not the locals.

Important:

Please note that in my humble view all gospels were post 4th Century productions. So, there is no doubt in my mind that all frauds and forgeries were added during the 5th to the 10th centuries and all the corruption stopped only after the arrival of the printing press.
bmz

Location hidden

#208329 Jun 17, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the question I have asked you 5 times already? You couldn't have missed it 5 times.
Just replied. Good night!

Dubai, UAE

#208330 Jun 17, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
The poor Hebrews and poor Arabs remained stuck on the lowly level of slavery or of servanthood and so they knew nothing beyond mere "messengers" running back and forth to do the will of some creature they worshipped who commanded them to rape, lie, steal, kill, mass murder, abuse, threaten, enslave and discriminate.
Incarnation of a typal energy with its innate degree of consciousness is a superior phenomenon.
Dare you to lie,

Raping is forbidden in islam

Quran :

Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do.

Quran :

Indeed, those who like that immorality should be spread [or publicized] among those who have believed will have a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you do not know.

Bring one prove if you dare

Bible was not english, it was hebrew
English is translated copy

Killing is major sin in islam

Messenger (sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam)said,"Whoever killed a ... the Muslims) shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise though its fragrance can be smelt ..

Discrimination not exsit in islam

While America was separating black schools from white and they lived in different cities

It was forbidden for black to enter white cities

Muslim lived with black with no discrimination and they eat in same plate.

Prophet from centuries stopped it and he said :

Surely :, there is no advantage (preference) for an Arab over an aajami (non-Arab), nor a non-Arab over an Arab, nor a white over a black, except by piousness and good deeds.

• prophet was not black, he was white with hint of red and all his relatives were white
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208331 Jun 17, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad crack moon as request of many disbeliver as prove for his prophecy
Really? If the moon cracked, how come thousands of people across continents didn't see such a miraculous event? Surely if they saw something that miraculous, somebody would have written about it. Tons of people would have written about it. Just how stupid and gullible can you possibly be?
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
People all over world witness it.
Many traveler wrote about it.
Quote it. Nobody wrote about it. We would expect to see every culture and people that could see that to write about it. You are being lied to once again. How many times do i have to show you how many times you are being lied to? Don't you even have one ounce of common sense?
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Old painting for moon crack.
That's somebody making a painting about the stupid lie they were told. How come nobody from India, or China or Africa wrote about this? Everybody would have seen it.
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
http://quran-m.com/firas/ar_photo/12703170456...
Nasa prove crack in moon.
How come it took NASA to see a tiny crack in the moon? I thought you claimed everybody witnessed the moon cracking when Muhammad did that. What an absolute moron you are. Who taught you how to think? It's a horror show watching how you reason. It's depressing to think that people can be this stupid and gullible. you don't even know what the word gullible even means.

Dubai, UAE

#208332 Jun 17, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
The poor Hebrews and poor Arabs remained stuck on the lowly level of slavery or of servanthood and so they knew nothing beyond mere "messengers" running back and forth to do the will of some creature they worshipped who commanded them to rape, lie, steal, kill, mass murder, abuse, threaten, enslave and discriminate.
Incarnation of a typal energy with its innate degree of consciousness is a superior phenomenon.
• discrimination US

Only white :

http://publichealthwatch.files.wordpress.com/...

White set on different place from colored/black

http://www.gvpt.umd.edu/uslaner/Black and White Segregation.jpg

Hitler is symbol of discrimination
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208333 Jun 17, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question and an interesting one. I am glad you asked.
No you're not or you would have answered it the first four times you saw it.
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the Church had to make religion palatable for the pagans and the authors of John were instructed to introduce divinity of Jesus and a third person to complete a new Trinity, which was easier to market.
That Jesus was the son of God or God, was never a topic discussed between the disciples and his followers. It was initiated and discussed long after Jesus was gone, by foreigners, not the locals.
Ok, so it seems as though you are saying the Church Fathers invented this stuff in John with the goal of making Jesus out to be Son of God or even God himself, right? Is that right?
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208334 Jun 17, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just replied. Good night!
And you have my follow up response to answer tomorrow. I'm not going to reward your evasive behavior by just letting it drop. You are going to have to behave like an honest person and face questions straight on whether you like it or not. And I have no problems repeating something as often as it takes so that you cannot pretend you do not see it.
bmz

Location hidden

#208335 Jun 17, 2014
uhuh wrote:
rabbinical judaism had already modified, suspended and even abrogated certain laws in the Torah, to suit changing times and circumstances

however these only involve rites & rituals

ritual details can change

the part concerning emunah (faith) in the Torah is forever
Indeed, uhuh

That is why I have been saying for years here that Jesus came with nothing new, brought nothing new and left nothing new.

He was only sent to reform and remove traditions, which were never part of the Law. The Rabbis and the Pharisees and Sadducees were controlling people's lives with all those imposed traditions. We too have a similar problem with Mullahs, who control ignorant masses with 'their traditional laws'.

One can see Jesus talking about how not to hurt people with their tongue, telling people that Sabbath was not the lord over men but men were the lord of Sabbath, etc. The man was clearly a teacher and a reformer and challenged the authorities.

And it was sad that he failed and could not complete his mission and one of his last three reported words were "It is finished" meaning "It is all gone down the drain".

Thanks fro the good points. Good night
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208336 Jun 17, 2014
uhuh wrote:
god came down in human form, to the Middle East, for a few decades
(or a human became god himself because he's doing 100% the will of god lol), in order to "fulfill" the Law so that everybody can do away with the Law
so ILLOGICAL, so childish it's laughable
and yet this is the basis of christian faith
It's pretty finny that when people answer your stupid posts, you run away. You're nothing but a useless hit and run coward. Perhaps you can start by telling the rest of the class how the sky is supposed to become weak and crack open (69:16). When you can explain that, maybe you can come back and comment.

Dubai, UAE

#208338 Jun 17, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're not or you would have answered it the first four times you saw it.
<quoted text>
Ok, so it seems as though you are saying the Church Fathers invented this stuff in John with the goal of making Jesus out to be Son of God or even God himself, right? Is that right?
Concept jesus is god found by pagan rome emperor and church didn't say anything
Because he killed every one refuse to sign in his new settlement jesus is god

Jesus himself never said he is god

Read my previous posts

Luke 13:31 ( jesus saaid)

33 But I must go on my way today, tomorrow, and the next day. A prophet of God cannot be killed outside of Jerusalem.

Mark 6:4 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
New International Version
Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home."

• if church consider jesus as borgotten son because he saaid to be don of god

Then they should saay aadam is borgotten because he was mentioned as son of god

Luke 3:38

Kenan was the son of Enosh. Enosh was the son of Seth. Seth was the son of Adam. Adam was the son of God.

yehoshooah adam

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#208339 Jun 17, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
<SNIP>. Jimmie, nobody cares what you have to say. It's the same thing everyday with you. You have already said anything that you have to say hundreds of times over. Nobody cares about a lunatic who repeats himself everyday. Let us know when you have something new to say, ok?
rabbee: yes i know all you enemies of G-D, cares not what G-D nor what The HisSon has to say. this is why you are al,l here in the same story again getting hell for this. and it matters not whether i say it once, twice, a hundred, a thousand, or a million times. Only because The Truth of G-D, here in The Torah does not ever change. and the same mental mistake, shall always get the same reply from G-D. and there is no such thing, as anything new here in The Torah again with the whole world as enemies of G-D just again. as the one new thing, that could possibly happen none of you are about to do. so do not expect anything new, from G-D as long as you are all the exact same enemies of G-D here in The Torah actually.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208340 Jun 17, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Concept jesus is god found by pagan rome emperor and church didn't say anything
I didn't ask you. I think you have other matters to attend to like explaining to yourself how the sky is supposed to become weak and split open (69:16) like it's some sort of canopy or roof or dome like structure. And you need to explain why we don't see hundreds of people across continents recording the splitting of the moon. Remember, this was not something that was supposed to take place on the ground, it was supposed to take place in the sky where close to half of the world would be able to see it. What ever stupid child made this story up just didn't think before he invented it. A stupid desert Muslim who can't think past the level of a child.

Dubai, UAE

#208341 Jun 17, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? If the moon cracked, how come thousands of people across continents didn't see such a miraculous event? Surely if they saw something that miraculous, somebody would have written about it. Tons of people would have written about it. Just how stupid and gullible can you possibly be?
<quoted text>
Quote it. Nobody wrote about it. We would expect to see every culture and people that could see that to write about it. You are being lied to once again. How many times do i have to show you how many times you are being lied to? Don't you even have one ounce of common sense?
<quoted text>
That's somebody making a painting about the stupid lie they were told. How come nobody from India, or China or Africa wrote about this? Everybody would have seen it.
<quoted text>
How come it took NASA to see a tiny crack in the moon? I thought you claimed everybody witnessed the moon cracking when Muhammad did that. What an absolute moron you are. Who taught you how to think? It's a horror show watching how you reason. It's depressing to think that people can be this stupid and gullible. you don't even know what the word gullible even means.
What is your prove no one see it

You r just claiming thing without understanding or even reading

King of India convert to islam when he saw moon cracking and he knew it was prophet miracle

Called : Cheraman Peruma from kerala

then he convert to islam and built mosque in his name

http://www.mohdiqbal.webs.com/

His mosque

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3638/356907346...

Interview :

http://www.iosworld.org/interview_cheramul.ht...

Even maya civilization /pagan witness it

Here they paint there god with crack moon face

http://tsa2olat.com/wp-content/uploads/eUj701...

This painting that you calling silly is old painting painted by persian

It is far away from arab countries

This painting in US museum
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208342 Jun 17, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes i know all you enemies of G-D,
<SNIP>. Would you please just shut up? Nobody cares about your stupid, self glorifying inventions.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208343 Jun 17, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>and it matters not whether i say it once, twice, a hundred, a thousand, or a million times.
That's right, so why don't you just shut up and stop repeating yourself every day? Don't even bother. Nobody believes anything you say and nobody pays any attention to you, and they shouldn't.

yehoshooah adam

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#208344 Jun 17, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy, I don't care what you have to say. You have nothing on any value to offer here except the same exact crap every single day. The same exact crap that nobody on the face of the earth can find in the Torah except for you. Adam was not born of a virgin mother. There simply is no such thing in any of the Torah.
rabbee: well i have not been here, every single day as you have. so you are still a liar, that cannot ever be trusted. and the enemies of G-D, can call G-D'S truth as crap to them. but it shall never insure to you eternal life, here in The Torah happening or any where else.
and if you have not found a Torah Scroll, then your laziness has not been looking. if Adam does not ever have at least a surrogate mother, then how does Adam always arrive here in IT? nobody comes to this world, without some kind of woman giving birth to them.
and you can't explain how Adam or adam and his mate always arrive here in The Torah. what are you going to do, deny the birth process established by G-D for the billions of alleged as people? This is the way, G-D commanded birth here in The Torah Takes place. and it does not change. you can't have any alleged natural birth, without the women involved.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208345 Jun 17, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your prove no one see it
So you mean that half of the world sees this happen in the sky and we don't find hundreds of people writing about this miraculous event? You have it backwards. You have to prove that people all over the continent DID see this. I do not have to prove they didn't. Once again, Muslim logic is completely backwards and in reverse.
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
You r just claiming thing without understanding or even reading
King of India convert to islam when he saw moon cracking and he knew it was prophet miracle
Quote it. And how come nobody else wrote about it?
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.iosworld.org/interview_cheramul.ht...
Even maya civilization /pagan witness it
Here they paint there god with crack moon face
http://tsa2olat.com/wp-content/uploads/eUj701...
That means they saw the moon split on the same year it was claimed Muhammad did?
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
This painting that you calling silly is old painting painted by persian
It is far away from arab countries
Most Persians were Muslims by the time this stupid story was made up. So all they are doing is painting about a lie they were told that they never witnessed. I'm not going to teach you how to think properly as I think you're just too stupid to do that no matter what someone explains to you.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208346 Jun 17, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i have not been here, every single day as you have. so you are still a liar,
Save it. I could care less what some loony with fleas in his beard has to say.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208348 Jun 17, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and if you have not found a Torah Scroll, then your laziness has not been looking.
I did. I asked a respected Rabbi who has an official scroll. There is absolutely nothing about Adam being born of a surrogate mother. Nothing. He confirmed that for me. and that is why you do not quote it, because it's not there. Now beat it you psychotic scammer.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
if Adam does not ever have at least a surrogate mother, then how does Adam always arrive here in IT?
He doesn't. He existed in the beginning and has never returned You are not Adam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HELP - Searching for Archaeology Cartoon Sep 12 Kevin 1
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Aug '17 tongangodz 1,979
News Lost cities of the Midwest: A trek back to pre-... Jul '17 Von Zipper 7
News Secret Tunnel Discovered Beneath the Ancient Te... Jul '17 La Femme Accident 1
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Jul '17 Resident 23
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... Jul '17 pshun2404 26
News Blackdom history little known (Feb '11) Jun '17 spydie 35
More from around the web