Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256358 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#205751 Apr 29, 2014
Shamma wrote:
THE 10 MOST DIABOLICAL EVIL
TEACHINGS from the Quran IN ALL HUMAN HISTORY.

EYE FOR EYE
Quran 5:45: "And We prescribed for them therein: The life for the life, and the eye for the eye, and the nose for the nose, and the ear for the ear, and the tooth for the tooth, and for wounds retaliation. But whoso forgoeth it (in the way of charity) it shall be expiation for him. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed such as wrong-doers."

The Muslim mind is filled with insanity!
Thanks for quoting a grand verse.

This gem of a great verse from Exodus given to Moses by the LORD, should ring a very loud bell in your deaf Christian ears:

"But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."

The insanity of the polemic Christian mind knows no bounds.
bmz

Location hidden

#205752 Apr 29, 2014
uhuh wrote:
where is the bullshit Truth Seeker now
Has gone to seek lies. Will be back soon after collecting a few more.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205753 Apr 29, 2014
uhuh wrote:
where is the bullshit Truth Seeker now
Thank you ..... I look forward to the day when you will be guided to the Truth ...
bmz

Location hidden

#205754 Apr 29, 2014
Jesus Is wrote:
"Punnish a suspected sin with a sin, so we can all go to hell together."
You can't punish a sin. Sin is not a person. You can go to hell if you like but why should all follow you?

Jesus, please come out of the sin box. If anyone has to be punished, it has to be God the Father for making the poor man to be sin. "He made him who had no sin to be sin". Right, Jesus?
Jesus Is

Doonside, Australia

#205755 Apr 29, 2014
THE AUTHENTICITY OF JOHN'S GOSPEL:
http://www.bible.ca/ef/topical-the-authentici...
Jesus Is

Doonside, Australia

#205757 Apr 30, 2014
The author of John's gospel knew the pool of Bethesda had five porticoes and describes it in (5:2).

The pool was destroyed in 70ad by invading Romans and skeptics criticised his description until archaeologists unearthed the five porticoes of the pool of Bethesda by the Sheep Gate.

SO THE AUTHOR WAS THERE IN THE FIRST CENTURY!
Jesus Is

Doonside, Australia

#205758 Apr 30, 2014
IRENAEUS (120-203 AD ) in regard to the authors of the scriptures:

"Matthew published his Gospel among the Hebrews in their own language, while Peter and Paul were preaching and founding the church in Rome. After their departure Mark, the disciple and interpreter of Peter, also transmitted to us in writing those things which Peter had preached; and Luke, the attendant of Paul, recorded in a book the Gospel which Paul had declared. Afterwards John, the disciple of the Lord, who also reclined on his bosom, published his Gospel, while staying at Ephesus in Asia."
uhuh

New Delhi, India

#205760 Apr 30, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you ..... I look forward to the day when you will be guided to the Truth ...
Thank you Mr. TS,
I shall look forward to day u actually start understanding what religion is all about rather than blabbering only nuisances here
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205761 Apr 30, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Has gone to seek lies. Will be back soon after collecting a few more.
I seek and deliver Truth Alone ...... But it's a great misfortune for you and your likes that due to your predominant contamination and residence in the mode of "Ignorance" (Darkness), all "Truth" seems like "lies" ....

But just to make you people Happy, I can not start telling Lies ........ I am sorry for that.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205762 Apr 30, 2014
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Mr. TS,
I shall look forward to day u actually start understanding what religion is all about rather than blabbering only nuisances here
Please let us have you Idea about Religion ..... And please do not start telling the Age Old things .... "It is a way of Leading Life and all that ..." ; In this thread, we are supposed to be discussing next higher concept of religion .... i.e concept of Transcendence, Liberation/Salvaion & Bliss etc ...
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205763 Apr 30, 2014
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Mr. TS,
Are you the same "uhuh" who posts from Spain? If you are, then I have full doubt, whether you have any clear Idea at all about anything .... Let alone about Religion....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#205765 Apr 30, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the same "uhuh" who posts from Spain? If you are, then I have full doubt, whether you have any clear Idea at all about anything .... Let alone about Religion....
No, she is not.

It always the same troll that posted from New Delhi that was "supporting" you.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205766 Apr 30, 2014
Jesus Is wrote:
The author of John's gospel knew the pool of Bethesda had five porticoes and describes it in (5:2).
The pool was destroyed in 70ad by invading Romans and skeptics criticised his description until archaeologists unearthed the five porticoes of the pool of Bethesda by the Sheep Gate.
SO THE AUTHOR WAS THERE IN THE FIRST CENTURY!
GOSPEL OF JOHN is the greatest Jewel in the entire NT Canon ..... No wonder, those who have problem with Jesus' Divinity, will definitely try to make it appear that this particular GOSPEL is a forgery.

It is best to ignore such baseless and prejudiced claims.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205767 Apr 30, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she is not.
It always the same troll that posted from New Delhi that was "supporting" you.
Quite possible Stefano .... However, regarding "TSB", I am definite that it was JOEL ....
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205768 Apr 30, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Muslim bad?
Muslims can be Very Good Person, Good Person, Average Person, Bad Person, Very Bad Person Or, Ugly Person ....

The same applies to the entire Humanity ( All Christians, Hindus, Jews etc..)

That is not the point ... The point is "Islam" as founded upon "Quran" and it's Deliverer Mohammad, are both unfortunately Bad ,,,,, Indeed Very Very Bad ..... "Quran" is capable of bringing out the darkest side out of any human in matter of days ......As all of us have different degrees of Goodness, Passion & Ignorance within us, it is very risky to follow a book like "Quran" which can light up the lower modes of Passion & Ignorance at the slightest provocations.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#205769 Apr 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace be on to you brother.
For persons like you, there is advice in Quran "Let us compete (as in a race) in doing good deeds, God will judge in the matters in which we dispute..."
Why not do this and stop mud slinging against each other?
Salaam
MUQ
MUQ1

Salaam

I simply agree with you.

And for whatever reason one gives for mud slinging, one is obviously distracted, and must stop to scoop up the mud....

I think a good question draws one closer to a good answer. The mud does not stick to a good answer.

Peace
PUBH

Canton, MA

#205770 Apr 30, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a good question draws one closer to a good answer. The mud does not stick to a good answer.
Peace
you won't be getting any of those from MUQ
bmz

Location hidden

#205771 Apr 30, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
GOSPEL OF JOHN is the greatest Jewel in the entire NT Canon ..... No wonder, those who have problem with Jesus' Divinity, will definitely try to make it appear that this particular GOSPEL is a forgery.
It is best to ignore such baseless and prejudiced claims.
The gospel of John is full of forgeries. It is not a jewel but read this jewel from Thomas Jefferson:

"The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it:

and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine.

In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds.

It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Adams, January 24, 1814""

It was written by many Johns. For example, if you look at the story about Jesus saving an adulterous woman, You will be shocked to know that it cannot be found in ancient copies.

Scholars agree that John never wrote John 1:1-18 verses at all. Some forgerer fraudulently added that in.

Most of the lies about Jesus' alleged divinity get demolished by John 17:3, so go and read that.

Since: Sep 13

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#205772 Apr 30, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are insane!
God does not send a murderer as one of His prophets.
Muhammad is a murderer, rapist, and a robber.
So Muhammad is not sent from God.
All Muslims are an example of the insane teachings of Muhammad.
THE 10 MOST DIABOLICAL EVIL TEACHINGS IN ALL HUMAN HISTORY
Are in the Quran.
We will start from number 1.
Following are the 10 most evil teachings in history that surprisingly are divine teachings of Islamic God Allah. Obviously, Islam's Allah was not the God, whom the pre-Islamic Arabs used to worship as their God, but was the alter-ego of Muhammad.
Every word of the Quran was Muhammad's own, which he put on the tongue of his imaginary friend Allah (AKA Muhammad). Islam is out and out fraudulent.(For detailed explanation of each teaching go to islamreform net
Most evil teaching # 1: Islam's paradise of evil, demented, depraved sexual perversity
Verse 9:111 – Muslim's passport to paradise
"Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph."
Islam teaches that if Muslims slay or are slain (kill or are killed) in the service of God, i.e. Jihad, they are guaranteed accession to Allah's paradise of depraved sexual perversity. Islam's Paradise is filled with whorish virgins possessing voluptuous breasts and lustrous eyes. Muslims, blessed with an access to Paradise, will have 72 such virgins to engage in incessant copulation. Furthermore, a Muslim's surest way of getting a passport to Paradise, says Allah, is to get slain while trying to kill the kafirs. The Quran is no more a holy book than Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler are holy books. Indeed, the Quran is worse in that it incites unrestrained murder of infidels.
How many little girls have you raped No Doubt?
You will not be able to cheat me

So try it with someone else

You are insane

Big layer

Since: Sep 13

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#205773 Apr 30, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims can be Very Good Person, Good Person, Average Person, Bad Person, Very Bad Person Or, Ugly Person ....
The same applies to the entire Humanity ( All Christians, Hindus, Jews etc..)
That is not the point ... The point is "Islam" as founded upon "Quran" and it's Deliverer Mohammad, are both unfortunately Bad ,,,,, Indeed Very Very Bad ..... "Quran" is capable of bringing out the darkest side out of any human in matter of days ......As all of us have different degrees of Goodness, Passion & Ignorance within us, it is very risky to follow a book like "Quran" which can light up the lower modes of Passion & Ignorance at the slightest provocations.
You should tell them this

I know about it

They claim they are good and muslim bad

So that is point

You cant say that something. Bad just because
Bunch of people said that

If prophet is bad why those. Said good things about him

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

You said it is risky to follow quran

So ridiculous

Faith that permit number one reason of crimes
Which is wine

You should read quran before claim things

You r wrong prove

So you mean this?

Or this surah

In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

[All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds -

The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,

Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.
It is You we worship and You we ask for help.

Guide us to straight path

The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.

• you should say that bible is danger which
Is full of sex story and immoral

Killing. For sake of sex

Like bible claim david killed his army friend to sleep with his wife bashiba

Instead of stucking in your place and reading lies about islam just go and search for truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Volunteers wanted to join community archaeologi... 15 hr dig 1
News Safeguarding Islam's ancient past May '17 Tear it down 1
News Men made strange discoveryHere are the top stor... May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Boy finds 5,000-year-old spearhead (Feb '12) May '17 Natgan 3
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... May '17 okimar 25
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Apr '17 Plunder 5
News Archaeologists Reconstruct Face of Medieval Man... Mar '17 kornadnez 1
More from around the web