Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 214,829

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more
Jesus Is

Sydney, Australia

#205677 Apr 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can your God the Father become a man and make love to a woman?
The Church wanted to present Jesus as God and needed that silly reasoning to justify her absurd doctrines, none of which receives any support from Jesus.
Neither the Jews bow to Moses nor the Muslims bow to Muhammad. Why do you make silly statements?
a
MUHAMMED WAS NO PROPHET!!!!!!!!
THE QURAN CALLS FOR THE COLLECTION OF SOULS FOR SATAN!
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205678 Apr 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
80%? Ignorant fool!
Only the idiot Buford has addressed me that way and you are the second idiot, who has done that.
Yes, the comprehension problem is indeed between you two fools.
My point was that both of you lack comprehension and need to improve your reading and comprehension skills.
I had asked you earlier: "Why do you lick Buford's ass?" So far, you have not answered.
I don't leak Buford's Ass ..... But I want you to know that your tongue is as rough as that of a Wild Cat ..... My Ass is giving me immense pain since last few days and Buford also complained about the same to me in my private communicator .... Please stop sucking our stuff .... I beg you !!!!!!!!!!

Regarding your Idea about Our Comprehension, I have nothing to say .... As I often remain silent about the Opinion of Ignorant Fools ( Or, Branded IDIOTS).........
Jesus Is

Sydney, Australia

#205679 Apr 28, 2014
MUHAMMED IS NOT IN THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!

ISAIAH 29:12

First, Muslims appeal to Isaiah 29:12—“Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate, saying,‘Read this, please’; and he says,‘I am not literate.’”

Isaiah 29 is in a context in which God pronounced woes on Judah for her sins AT THE TIME, i.e., 702 B.C. The context indicates that within a year, the great Assyrian king Sennacherib would lay siege to Jerusalem in 701 B.C.(vs. 3). Jerusalem (called “Ariel”) would be attacked by her enemies and punished for her crimes against God, and then those enemies would, themselves, also receive their just desserts (vss. 4-8). God’s people were in the throes of deliberate spiritual blindness, and Judah’s false prophets/seers were not helping the situation (vss. 9-10). Notice that Isaiah then described the unwillingness of the people of his day to heed the truth by comparing them to a literate person who is told to read something, but refuses, excusing himself by saying the document is sealed (vs. 11). It then is delivered to an illiterate person, but he excuses himself by saying he cannot read (vs. 12). The point is that the people of Isaiah’s day refused to pay attention to God’s Word spoken through His prophets. They did not want it! Verses 13-16 explain that because of their closed minds, they would all suffer for their rejection of His Word when the Assyrians arrived to besiege the city. But, as usual, God revealed a better day when people would listen (vss. 17ff.). Having examined the context, it is transparently evident that these verses have absolutely NOTHIGTO DO WITH MUHAMED!!!!!!!!
Jesus Is

Sydney, Australia

#205680 Apr 28, 2014
"GOD WOULD NEVER SEND A MEDIATOR BETWEEN US AND HIM, yet He wants to give us virgins and endless earthly goodies for eternity." hhahahahahaahahaaha!
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205682 Apr 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That would have been great!
If that had happened, we would not have heard of the silly and absurd doctrines of the Church and would not have the absurd characters God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.
He was scared of death.
Don't express your darkest desires in Public Bmzeee, Any ways it is already known to me from long back that you and many of your likes have desperately desired that "Krishna" and "Jesus" never existed. Then it would have been much easier for your False Prophet Mohammad and you to fool and engulf the entire world in your grip by now ..... But Alas!!!! The True God Almighty did not let that Happen !!!!!!!!!!

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#205683 Apr 28, 2014
Jesus Is wrote:
a

MUHAMMED WAS NO PROPHET!!!!!!!!
THE QURAN CALLS FOR THE COLLECTION OF SOULS FOR SATAN!
b

Off-topic, Jesus

Please address this and let me have your answers:

The Church wanted to present Jesus as God and needed that silly reasoning to justify her absurd doctrines, none of which receives any support from Jesus.

Neither the Jews bow to Moses nor the Muslims bow to Muhammad. Why do you make silly statements?

Now, remember that Jesus was neither God nor the son of the thing called God the Father.

Ignorant fools turned him into God besides God, which is ridiculous and absurd.

You need to read Isaiah 45, the least quoted chapter, in which the LORD kept screaming, shouting and hollering that there was no other God besides God.

Under Isaiah 45 clauses, the blatant lie that Jesus was God or the Son of God, gets debunked and demolished.

Jesus was the Son of my dearest mother Mary.

bmz

Singapore

#205684 Apr 28, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't leak Buford's Ass .....

But I want you to know that your tongue is as rough as that of a Wild Cat ..... My Ass is giving me immense pain since last few days and Buford also complained about the same to me in my private communicator .... Please stop sucking our stuff .... I beg you !!!!!!!!!!
Regarding your Idea about Our Comprehension, I have nothing to say .... As I often remain silent about the Opinion of Ignorant Fools ( Or, Branded IDIOTS).........
Of course, you cannot go and leak Buford's arse.

Only he can do that himself. I am sorry to hear that your ass is giving you immense pain. Please take a good laxative. A spoonful of Castor Oil will work wonders for you.

I wanted to know why do you lick Buford's ass, when as a Christian, he will never accept that his Jesus was your myth Krishna.

bmz

Singapore

#205685 Apr 28, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't express your darkest desires in Public Bmzeee, Any ways it is already known to me from long back that you and many of your likes have desperately desired that "Krishna" and "Jesus" never existed. Then it would have been much easier for your False Prophet Mohammad and you to fool and engulf the entire world in your grip by now ..... But Alas!!!! The True God Almighty did not let that Happen !!!!!!!!!!
Muslims believe that Jesus existed.

However, we do NOT believe that Krishna, the myth ever existed.

For the last time, stop telling us the nonsense that Jesus was Krishna and also stop boot-licking Christian polemicists, who will never accept your Krishna as Jesus.

bmz

Singapore

#205686 Apr 28, 2014
Jesus Is wrote:
First, Muslims appeal to Isaiah 29:12—“Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate, saying,‘Read this, please’; and he says,‘I am not literate.’”
Isaiah 29 is in a context in which God pronounced woes on Judah for her sins AT THE TIME, i.e., 702 B.C. The context indicates that within a year, the great Assyrian king Sennacherib would lay siege to Jerusalem in 701 B.C.(vs. 3). Jerusalem (called “Ariel”) would be attacked by her enemies and punished for her crimes against God, and then those enemies would, themselves, also receive their just desserts (vss. 4-8). God’s people were in the throes of deliberate spiritual blindness, and Judah’s false prophets/seers were not helping the situation (vss. 9-10). Notice that Isaiah then described the unwillingness of the people of his day to heed the truth by comparing them to a literate person who is told to read something, but refuses, excusing himself by saying the document is sealed (vs. 11). It then is delivered to an illiterate person, but he excuses himself by saying he cannot read (vs. 12). The point is that the people of Isaiah’s day refused to pay attention to God’s Word spoken through His prophets. They did not want it! Verses 13-16 explain that because of their closed minds, they would all suffer for their rejection of His Word when the Assyrians arrived to besiege the city. But, as usual, God revealed a better day when people would listen (vss. 17ff.). Having examined the context, it is transparently evident that these verses have absolutely NOTHIGTO DO WITH MUHAMED!!!!!!!!
No worries.

Now read Isaiah 45 and recite it 101 times a day. You will give up the false beliefs spread by the Church.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205687 Apr 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you cannot go and leak Buford's arse.
Only he can do that himself. I am sorry to hear that your ass is giving you immense pain. Please take a good laxative. A spoonful of Castor Oil will work wonders for you.
I wanted to know why do you lick Buford's ass, when as a Christian, he will never accept that his Jesus was your myth Krishna.
Forget about TS & Buford ..... Let's discuss about your tongue ... Why don't you replace the existing one with a smoother human like one .... This can save many of us a lot of Pain you See!!!!!!!!!!

bmz

Singapore

#205688 Apr 28, 2014
Jesus Is wrote:
Absolutely nothing to do with Jesus either.

Only a prophet was foretold in Deuteronomy.

There is no mention of God coming down as a man or sending a son in Scriptures.

Heck! There is even no mention of sending a messiah in the Torah at all. That is why Jesus never said, "I am the promised messiah!" If he had said, "I am the messiah", he would have looked like a fool because God never promised a messiah to the Jews.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205690 Apr 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims believe that Jesus existed.
However, we do NOT believe that Krishna, the myth ever existed.
For the last time, stop telling us the nonsense that Jesus was Krishna and also stop boot-licking Christian polemicists, who will never accept your Krishna as Jesus.
Mr. BMZeee,

You are free to believe and say what ever you wish ..... And so is rest of the world ... Remember it and stop interfering with other's affairs ... We will not comply.
Forum Blower

New Delhi, India

#205691 Apr 28, 2014
This seems just another place where people bicker like kids over religion. Heights of insanity. This forum wont ever make this world a better place. Most of the members here are just to show the superiority of their religion. Why cant you guys do something better in life than pouring in hours and hours on a discussion that will never see an end; no conclusion.

Its people like bmz, TS and some others create obscenity with their foul language. I think both need to go back to the time of their life when they had no idea about religion. May be then they would have become friends. Bmz uses Hyena word more than Allah whereas TS uses idiot more than Krishna...

Such a shame..

bmz

Singapore

#205692 Apr 29, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about TS & Buford ..... Let's discuss about your tongue ... Why don't you replace the existing one with a smoother human like one .... This can save many of us a lot of Pain you See!!!!!!!!!!
I do. Read many of my posts, where I am very sweet. I am rough and tough only with acrimonious
fools.

bmz

Singapore

#205693 Apr 29, 2014
Naxal Warrior wrote:
Bmz, you are a brilliant scholar. Keep telling these reprobate Christian fools!
Thank you for the compliment. Please rest assured that I will.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#205694 Apr 29, 2014
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>God can do whatever it pleases God to do, INCLUDING assuming a human form, or God is not God. That's the problem with Islam, or rather, Mohammadanism. That "prophet" of yours limits God's freedom to act in human history in whatever way it pleases God to act in human history, which to my way of thinking makes YOU an idolater, because you CLEARLY accord more respect to the limiting word of Mohammad, a mere man, more than you do to God who is all powerful and able to do whatever it pleases God to do, a truth that you deny, thanks to Mohammad.
Of course, you expect a GREAT reward on the "last day" NOT because you are a monotheist (like the Jews are), but because you bow down to Mohammad (and the Jews don't), while Christians, being "idolaters," will go to Islamic hell when they die. Isn't that right?
Yes God does what He wills and what He wishes. But saying God can take human form is saying a Contradictory thing.

And what is your evidence for it? Jesus being born without human father? If that is all the evidences you have, then what about Adam? Who was his father?

We do not bow down to our prophet (or any prophet for that manner)....

I see your childish arguments and wonder , how far people of intelligence are deluded when they swerve from the right path.

We do not LIMIT God's power when we say He does not lie, He does not do injustice and He does not forget etc. These are not LIMITING His powers but removing every thing bad from Him.

You people have a very faulty concept of God and His glory.

bmz

Singapore

#205695 Apr 29, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
Mr. BMZeee,
You are free to believe and say what ever you wish ..... And so is rest of the world ... Remember it and stop interfering with other's affairs ... We will not comply.
What affairs of others am I interfering with?

bmz

Singapore

#205696 Apr 29, 2014
El Cid wrote:
IDIOT,
Your "prophet" never comprehended the doctrine of the Trinity because he never comprehended God's power to act in history. "Jesus agrees with me on this."
You can't say that Jesus agrees with you on that.

The doctrine of trinity was finalised only after 5 centuries. Even Jesus neither preached it nor did he teach it.

All the doctrines of Christianity were man-made long, long after Jesus was gone. And this is a fact which you cannot and should not deny.

The idea from the founding fathers of Christianity was: "Let us make God in our own image"
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205697 Apr 29, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes God does what He wills and what He wishes. But saying God can take human form is saying a Contradictory thing.
Why and in what way it is contradictory?? Human form is after all one of the several million Sentient forms available to this material world for manifestation from time to time based on environmental and Karmic (Evolution based on fruitive work) need.

If you are only confining your Idea of God / Human to their respective material bodies, then it might be contradicting. But if you think beyond and see that it is the “Soul” that comes down from Kingdom Of God and Manifests itself in Human form, then it is not at all an impossible Idea. And that is how God takes Human Form. That is how God manifested himself as “Krishna” and “Jesus Christ” on this earth.
Jesus Is

Sydney, Australia

#205698 Apr 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
b
Off-topic, Jesus
Please address this and let me have your answers:
I BELIEVE HE CAN DO ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY SINCE HE INVENTED SEX.
Whether or not He has, I can't answer because I haven't been given that knowledge.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>The Church wanted to present Jesus as God and needed that silly reasoning to justify her absurd doctrines, none of which receives any support from Jesus.
OH MINDLESS ONE, then why didn't anyone forge the gospels to have Jesus shouting "I AM GOD, WORSHIP ME"??????
Why didn't they have Jesus saving himself?
Why didn't they write the word 'Trinity' all the way through the gospels?
Why would they want to fool themselves?
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>Neither the Jews bow to Moses nor the Muslims bow to Muhammad. Why do you make silly statements?
I'll have to leave this one because I have no idea what you are talking about.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>Now, remember that Jesus was neither God nor the son of the thing called God the Father.
LISTEN HERE: DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT THE TRUTH IS!
YOU BELIEVE IN THAT FKN QURAN!
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant fools turned him into God besides God, which is ridiculous and absurd.
WHY? DID THEY HAVE A DEATH-WISH? OR DID THEY JUST WANT TO HONOR A DEAD MAN?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From parking lot to cathedral, Richard III is c... 13 hr SpaceBlues 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... Mar 23 Garry Denke 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Mar 18 susan 3
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Mar 16 original indian 188
News How ISIS Is Destroying Ancient Art in Iraq and ... Mar 11 jinxi 6
News Mummy Problems: As Florida Bans 'Climate Change... Mar 10 IB DaMann 3
News Islamic State destroying another ancient site i... Mar 7 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web