Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,342

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#205671 Apr 28, 2014
Jesus Is wrote:
F*IN IDIOT!!!!!!!!

Why would Jesus want the Pharisees at the time to know who he truly was? They would have killed him on the spot.
That would have been great!

If that had happened, we would not have heard of the silly and absurd doctrines of the Church and would not have the absurd characters God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.

He was scared of death.

bmz

Singapore

#205672 Apr 28, 2014
Jesus Is wrote:
a

MYHAMHEAD WAS NOT A PROPHET OF GOD!!!!!!!!!
b
You are right, This Hamhead of yours was not a prophet of God.

Muhammad was the Prophet of God Almighty.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#205673 Apr 28, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
MUG1
Peace
I like your answer very much.
Perhaps some have objects in their way, when they pray to God...
Do these objects then destroy the good deeds and works?
But that is an external way of seeing the worship of God.
Rather is it not with greater clarity one seeks God internally?
If this is so, then no darkness remains, and only the light through the soul. And this is seen by others in the works....
Then it is not the soul that does the good works, it is God.
Peace
Peace be on to you also brother.

Deeds are actually actions of humans in dealing with each others and also performing rituals and and acts as prescribed in the scriptures.

Generally any act which helps and supports fellow humans is viewed as a "good deed" and one expects rewards from God for doing it.

But if you do not have proper faith or doing false worship or denying presence of God or associate partners in His personality or in His powers and attributes..... your good deeds become valueless in the eyes of God and you will not get reward for it in the hereafter.

This is what I learned from our scripture and Allah Knows Best.

Peace and Salaam to you brother.

JUBAIL, KSA

#205674 Apr 28, 2014
True Guidance and Light series (5)

The Promised Prophet of the Bible By: Munqidh Bin Mahmoud Assaqqar, PhD. Part-69

Ch-21 (Contd.) PRIEST FENDER’S OBJECTIONS AND ALHINDI’S RESPONSE

Priest Fender raised some issues, which he thinks they could refute the Muslims’ saying that the Parakletos is prophet Muhammad
(PBUH).

First: It was mentioned three times that the Parakletos is “the spirit of the truth”, and in a fourth time that he is “the Holy Spirit” 1 and, as the priest Fender said, these words are a like and indicate the Holy Spirit.

In his great book “the Truth Revealed”, the learned Muslim scholar Rahmatu Allah Al Hindi agrees with the likeness of these words. He
confirms that, the phrase (the spirit of God) is an indication to the prophets too, as in what came in John's first epistle:

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God: for many false prophets have gone out into the world. But this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God." (John 1: 4/1-2),

The true honest prophets are the spirit of God, while the false prophets are the spirit of devil. John explained how to differentiate the spirit of truth from the spirit of misguidance. in other words, to know the true honest prophets and differentiate them from the false prophets. He said,

" But this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God .And every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming; and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them: for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are from the world, therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God: whoever knows God listens to us; by this we know the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error." (John1: 4/2-6).

Our prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the spirit of truth as John said. God, that he is flesh and blood, and that he is from God just as the rest of humanity is from God, meaning that God created them. Paul was the spirit of misguidance, who considered Jesus God, and he who was in the world at that time.

Second: In the Book of John the addressing was towards the apostles as in his saying "to teach you" and "I will send him to you", so the Parakletos must have been in their time.

Rahmatu Allah Al Hindi did not agree with this understanding, He said that Jesus meant Christians in general. This way of expression is common in the New Testament, as what came in Matthew regarding the Jesus’ speech to the high persists, the elders and the council.

"Jesus said to him, you have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of man seated at the right hand of power, and coming on the clouds of heaven." (Matthew: 26/64), and the addressees have died and perished, and they did not see him coming on the clouds of the heaven.

Similarly, is what Jesus (PBUH) said: "And he said to him, truly, truly, I say to you, you will see heaven opened, and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of man." (John: 1/51)

(Contd.)

JUBAIL, KSA

#205675 Apr 28, 2014
Third: That people will not see or know the Parakletos, as in the verse, "the world cannot accept him, because they cannot see him or
know him, but you will know him because he is staying with you, and he will be among you" while Muhammad (PBUH) was known and seen by people.

Rahmatu Allah Al Hindi’s response to this, that this is nothing, because according to them the Holy Spirit is God or the spirit of God,
and the world knows their God more than they know Muhammad (PBUH), so it is not applicable to their interpretation in anyway.
In addition, Al Hindi sees that what was meant with the verse is that, the world does not know this prophet the true knowledge (meaning
his prophecy), but the Christians and the Jews knew him, because Jesus (PBUH) and the prophets informed you about him. The rest of the people, they are as Jesus said:

"This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand."
(Matthew: 13/13). 1

When Jesus said, "the world cannot accept him, because they cannot see him or know him, but you will know him because he is staying with you, and he will be among you". He did not mean the sight seeing or the actual knowledge, but the heart knowledge. He mentioned the same about himself when he said,

"They said to him therefore, where is your Father? Jesus answered, you know neither me, nor my Father: if you know me, you would know my Father also." (John: 8/19).

(Contd.)

bmz

Singapore

#205676 Apr 28, 2014
El Cid wrote:
God can do whatever it pleases God to do, INCLUDING assuming a human form, or God is not God. That's the problem with Islam, or rather, Mohammadanism.

That "prophet" of yours limits God's freedom to act in human history in whatever way it pleases God to act in human history, which to my way of thinking makes YOU an idolater, because you CLEARLY accord more respect to the limiting word of Mohammad, a mere man, more than you do to God who is all powerful and able to do whatever it pleases God to do, a truth that you deny, thanks to Mohammad.

Of course, you expect a GREAT reward on the "last day" NOT because you are a monotheist (like the Jews are), but because you bow down to Mohammad (and the Jews don't), while Christians, being "idolaters," will go to Islamic hell when they die. Isn't that right?
There is no record in history or the Scriptures that God became a man or a dog or a monkey or a donkey.

Yes, God had freedom to act but God cannot become something that God created.

Can a hen go into her egg?

Can your God the Father become a man and make love to a woman?

The Church wanted to present Jesus as God and needed that silly reasoning to justify her absurd doctrines, none of which receives any support from Jesus.

Neither the Jews bow to Moses nor the Muslims bow to Muhammad. Why do you make silly statements?
Jesus Is

Sydney, Australia

#205677 Apr 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church wanted to present Jesus as God and needed that silly reasoning to justify her absurd doctrines, none of which receives any support from Jesus.
Neither the Jews bow to Moses nor the Muslims bow to Muhammad. Why do you make silly statements?
a
MUHAMMED WAS NO PROPHET!!!!!!!!
THE QURAN CALLS FOR THE COLLECTION OF SOULS FOR SATAN!
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205678 Apr 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
80%? Ignorant fool!
Only the idiot Buford has addressed me that way and you are the second idiot, who has done that.
Yes, the comprehension problem is indeed between you two fools.
My point was that both of you lack comprehension and need to improve your reading and comprehension skills.
I had asked you earlier: "Why do you lick Buford's ass?" So far, you have not answered.
I don't leak Buford's Ass ..... But I want you to know that your tongue is as rough as that of a Wild Cat ..... My Ass is giving me immense pain since last few days and Buford also complained about the same to me in my private communicator .... Please stop sucking our stuff .... I beg you !!!!!!!!!!

Regarding your Idea about Our Comprehension, I have nothing to say .... As I often remain silent about the Opinion of Ignorant Fools ( Or, Branded IDIOTS).........
Jesus Is

Sydney, Australia

#205679 Apr 28, 2014
MUHAMMED IS NOT IN THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!

ISAIAH 29:12

First, Muslims appeal to Isaiah 29:12—“Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate, saying,‘Read this, please’; and he says,‘I am not literate.’”

Isaiah 29 is in a context in which God pronounced woes on Judah for her sins AT THE TIME, i.e., 702 B.C. The context indicates that within a year, the great Assyrian king Sennacherib would lay siege to Jerusalem in 701 B.C.(vs. 3). Jerusalem (called “Ariel”) would be attacked by her enemies and punished for her crimes against God, and then those enemies would, themselves, also receive their just desserts (vss. 4-8). God’s people were in the throes of deliberate spiritual blindness, and Judah’s false prophets/seers were not helping the situation (vss. 9-10). Notice that Isaiah then described the unwillingness of the people of his day to heed the truth by comparing them to a literate person who is told to read something, but refuses, excusing himself by saying the document is sealed (vs. 11). It then is delivered to an illiterate person, but he excuses himself by saying he cannot read (vs. 12). The point is that the people of Isaiah’s day refused to pay attention to God’s Word spoken through His prophets. They did not want it! Verses 13-16 explain that because of their closed minds, they would all suffer for their rejection of His Word when the Assyrians arrived to besiege the city. But, as usual, God revealed a better day when people would listen (vss. 17ff.). Having examined the context, it is transparently evident that these verses have absolutely NOTHIGTO DO WITH MUHAMED!!!!!!!!
Jesus Is

Sydney, Australia

#205680 Apr 28, 2014
"GOD WOULD NEVER SEND A MEDIATOR BETWEEN US AND HIM, yet He wants to give us virgins and endless earthly goodies for eternity." hhahahahahaahahaaha!
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205682 Apr 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That would have been great!
If that had happened, we would not have heard of the silly and absurd doctrines of the Church and would not have the absurd characters God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.
He was scared of death.
Don't express your darkest desires in Public Bmzeee, Any ways it is already known to me from long back that you and many of your likes have desperately desired that "Krishna" and "Jesus" never existed. Then it would have been much easier for your False Prophet Mohammad and you to fool and engulf the entire world in your grip by now ..... But Alas!!!! The True God Almighty did not let that Happen !!!!!!!!!!

bmz

Singapore

#205683 Apr 28, 2014
Jesus Is wrote:
a

MUHAMMED WAS NO PROPHET!!!!!!!!
THE QURAN CALLS FOR THE COLLECTION OF SOULS FOR SATAN!
b

Off-topic, Jesus

Please address this and let me have your answers:

Now, remember that Jesus was neither God nor the son of the thing called God the Father.

Ignorant fools turned him into God besides God, which is ridiculous and absurd.

You need to read Isaiah 45, the least quoted chapter, in which the LORD kept screaming, shouting and hollering that there was no other God besides God.

Under Isaiah 45 clauses, the blatant lie that Jesus was God or the Son of God, gets debunked and demolished.

Jesus was the Son of my dearest mother Mary.

bmz

Singapore

#205684 Apr 28, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't leak Buford's Ass .....

But I want you to know that your tongue is as rough as that of a Wild Cat ..... My Ass is giving me immense pain since last few days and Buford also complained about the same to me in my private communicator .... Please stop sucking our stuff .... I beg you !!!!!!!!!!
Regarding your Idea about Our Comprehension, I have nothing to say .... As I often remain silent about the Opinion of Ignorant Fools ( Or, Branded IDIOTS).........
Of course, you cannot go and leak Buford's arse.

Only he can do that himself. I am sorry to hear that your ass is giving you immense pain. Please take a good laxative. A spoonful of Castor Oil will work wonders for you.

I wanted to know why do you lick Buford's ass, when as a Christian, he will never accept that his Jesus was your myth Krishna.

bmz

Singapore

#205685 Apr 28, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't express your darkest desires in Public Bmzeee, Any ways it is already known to me from long back that you and many of your likes have desperately desired that "Krishna" and "Jesus" never existed. Then it would have been much easier for your False Prophet Mohammad and you to fool and engulf the entire world in your grip by now ..... But Alas!!!! The True God Almighty did not let that Happen !!!!!!!!!!
Muslims believe that Jesus existed.

However, we do NOT believe that Krishna, the myth ever existed.

For the last time, stop telling us the nonsense that Jesus was Krishna and also stop boot-licking Christian polemicists, who will never accept your Krishna as Jesus.

bmz

Singapore

#205686 Apr 28, 2014
Jesus Is wrote:
First, Muslims appeal to Isaiah 29:12—“Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate, saying,‘Read this, please’; and he says,‘I am not literate.’”
Isaiah 29 is in a context in which God pronounced woes on Judah for her sins AT THE TIME, i.e., 702 B.C. The context indicates that within a year, the great Assyrian king Sennacherib would lay siege to Jerusalem in 701 B.C.(vs. 3). Jerusalem (called “Ariel”) would be attacked by her enemies and punished for her crimes against God, and then those enemies would, themselves, also receive their just desserts (vss. 4-8). God’s people were in the throes of deliberate spiritual blindness, and Judah’s false prophets/seers were not helping the situation (vss. 9-10). Notice that Isaiah then described the unwillingness of the people of his day to heed the truth by comparing them to a literate person who is told to read something, but refuses, excusing himself by saying the document is sealed (vs. 11). It then is delivered to an illiterate person, but he excuses himself by saying he cannot read (vs. 12). The point is that the people of Isaiah’s day refused to pay attention to God’s Word spoken through His prophets. They did not want it! Verses 13-16 explain that because of their closed minds, they would all suffer for their rejection of His Word when the Assyrians arrived to besiege the city. But, as usual, God revealed a better day when people would listen (vss. 17ff.). Having examined the context, it is transparently evident that these verses have absolutely NOTHIGTO DO WITH MUHAMED!!!!!!!!
No worries.

Now read Isaiah 45 and recite it 101 times a day. You will give up the false beliefs spread by the Church.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205687 Apr 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you cannot go and leak Buford's arse.
Only he can do that himself. I am sorry to hear that your ass is giving you immense pain. Please take a good laxative. A spoonful of Castor Oil will work wonders for you.
I wanted to know why do you lick Buford's ass, when as a Christian, he will never accept that his Jesus was your myth Krishna.
Forget about TS & Buford ..... Let's discuss about your tongue ... Why don't you replace the existing one with a smoother human like one .... This can save many of us a lot of Pain you See!!!!!!!!!!

bmz

Singapore

#205688 Apr 28, 2014
Jesus Is wrote:
Absolutely nothing to do with Jesus either.

Only a prophet was foretold in Deuteronomy.

There is no mention of God coming down as a man or sending a son in Scriptures.

Heck! There is even no mention of sending a messiah in the Torah at all. That is why Jesus never said, "I am the promised messiah!" If he had said, "I am the messiah", he would have looked like a fool because God never promised a messiah to the Jews.

“The inanity of neoliberalism”

Location hidden

#205689 Apr 28, 2014
Bmz, you are a brilliant scholar. Keep telling these reprobate Christian fools!
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205690 Apr 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims believe that Jesus existed.
However, we do NOT believe that Krishna, the myth ever existed.
For the last time, stop telling us the nonsense that Jesus was Krishna and also stop boot-licking Christian polemicists, who will never accept your Krishna as Jesus.
Mr. BMZeee,

You are free to believe and say what ever you wish ..... And so is rest of the world ... Remember it and stop interfering with other's affairs ... We will not comply.
Forum Blower

New Delhi, India

#205691 Apr 28, 2014
This seems just another place where people bicker like kids over religion. Heights of insanity. This forum wont ever make this world a better place. Most of the members here are just to show the superiority of their religion. Why cant you guys do something better in life than pouring in hours and hours on a discussion that will never see an end; no conclusion.

Its people like bmz, TS and some others create obscenity with their foul language. I think both need to go back to the time of their life when they had no idea about religion. May be then they would have become friends. Bmz uses Hyena word more than Allah whereas TS uses idiot more than Krishna...

Such a shame..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video: Drone footage shows damage Greenpeace di... 11 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 17 hr tongangodz 1,970
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
Locked Away for Years, Skeleton's Secrets Rewri... Dec 7 Buhboo 1
More from around the web