Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,621

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#205585 Apr 27, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
Muhammad didn't testify anything about Jesus and Mary.
Yes, he did!

And he did it through Qur'aan that Jesus was the son of a woman by the name Mary. Refuted that God had begotten no son and neither had taken one. In addition, condemned and denied the alleged trinity.

Read Qur'aan to discover. Surahs 2, 5 and 19 should be enough for you.
rahone

Sakura, Japan

#205586 Apr 27, 2014
gitmo will be shut down

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#205587 Apr 27, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he did!
And he did it through Qur'aan that Jesus was the son of a woman by the name Mary. Refuted that God had begotten no son and neither had taken one. In addition, condemned and denied the alleged trinity.
Read Qur'aan to discover. Surahs 2, 5 and 19 should be enough for you.
Ignorant fool, or as you've been called lately, idiot,

Testify is the substantial evidence in the declaration made by a third party on the facts they have knowledge of.

What knowledge did Muhammad had? Was he there? Did he hear and/or see anything?

Muhammad just made some affermations backed up by nothing, thus he didn't testify anything.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#205588 Apr 27, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying, please! There is no such thing in his book. The lying Christian apologists and evangelists, having a low mentality, generate such lies.
Christianity's blind Christian
Mark the text within your post, which I have highlighted using *********.
Ayatullah's book was published only in 2 volumes.
So, where did the Jesus Freak get Volume 4 from?
Christianity and her filthy Church fathers lied through the dark ages and the ignorant fools believed whatever rubbish the Church came up with and now the apologists are emulating those filthy fathers.
Why do you defend the evil deeds performed by Muslims?
These evil acts are performed by Muslims.
Ayatollah Khomeini

A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.
Ayatollah Khomeini
(Quotes above are from Khomeini's book, Tahrirolvasyleh, vol. 4, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990, Source: Homa)

If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, an ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned. Ayatollah Khomeini
(From The Little Green Book: Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Phylosophica, Social and Religious, with a special introduction by Clive Irving, ISBN number0-553-14032-9, page 47 Source: Homa)

Eleven things are impure: urine, excrement, sperm...non-Moslem men and women...and the sweat of an excrement-eating camel.
Ayatollah Khomeini
(From The Little Green Book, Source: Harwood's Mythology's Last Gods, 175)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#205589 Apr 27, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayatollah Khomeini
A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.
Ayatollah Khomeini
(Quotes above are from Khomeini's book, Tahrirolvasyleh, vol. 4, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990, Source: Homa)
LOL

Muslims!

Since: Sep 13

UAE

#205590 Apr 27, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt you are going to live eternally in hell so it does not matter what you say.
Muhammad gives the picture of Muslims living in Paradise just as though they are living on earth without Allah just like Muslims claim Allah is not in our world.
No wonder Muslims can rape , steal and Murder on earth, Allah does not exist!
I am sure about islam 100 percent but I am not sure about my deeds

If I enter paradise not because of my deeds rather than being Muslim

If you consider this as hell

I don't mind

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

I don't care about names rather than statues

Corruption religion proved oh my darling

When you will wake up

Jeremiah 23:36 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
New International Version
But you must not mention 'a message from the LORD' again, because each one's word becomes their own message. So you distort the words of the living God, the LORD Almighty, our God.

http://biblehub.com/jeremiah/23-36.htm

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#205591 Apr 27, 2014
Muhammad teaches Allah how to be a good whore and except adultery as being lawful for Muslims.
Page 201

Al Hadis, Vol. 2, p. 705, Abu Hurairah reported that the Prophet said, "Every divorce is lawful except the divorce of an idiot or someone deranged in intellect." Attested by Tirmizi.

But then we find that Allah hates the very thing he made to be lawful:

Al Hadis, Vol. 2, p. 702, Ibn Omar reported that the Apostle of Allah said, "The most detestable of lawful things to Allah is divorce. Attested by Abu Daud.

You may ask, "How can Allah do this?" Here is the answer:

Al Hadis, Vol. 2, p. 706, Ibn Abbas reported, "There is expiation in unlawful things: Verily there is an excellent example for you in the Apostle of Allah." Attested by agreement.

Mohammed is thus the example of how Allah changes his own standards if you are high enough in the Islamic hierarchy.

And, proving that Allah creates and tolerates evil and divorce:

Al Hadis, Vol. 2, p. 708, Ma`uz-b-Jabal reported that the messenger of Allah said to him, "Allah created nothing on the face of the earth more disliked by him than divorce." Attested by Darqutni.

Please send for that one by mail if you don't believe me. Allah, in association with Satan, invented the evil of divorce, made it lawful, and his dear prophet, Mohammed, boldly exemplified the doctrine.

THE BIBLE REJECTS
Mohammed'S DIVORCE DOCTRINE
The prophet Malachi said in the Bible:

The Bible, Malachi 2:16, For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away (divorce): for one covereth violence (adultery) with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously (with your wife).

The God of the Bible never approved of divorce, and He never once used a man, as a prophet or leader, who had divorced his wife. According to Jesus Christ, the only reason divorce was tolerated in Moses' law, was because of the hardness of your (Jewish) hearts... but in the beginning (in the Garden of Eden) it was not so. The Bible, Matthew 19:8.

God created the first family, and Adam, after God married him to Eve, gave us the doctrine of marriage which allowed for no divorce as we see in.....

The Bible, Genesis 2:24, Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Let us give Jesus Christ, the righteous Judge, the last verdict against Mohammed's evil divorce doctrine:

The Bible, Luke 16:18, Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

UAE

#205592 Apr 27, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
RICHARD DAWKINS MAKES FOOL OF HIMSELF YET AGAIN - WINGS
IN THE GOD DELUSION, Richard Dawkins says that a partially formed wing would work to the extent that it is formed - a quarter of a wing would function up to 25%, a half formed wing up to 50% and so on.
He fails to see a system as an integrated whole composed of connected parts that bring the system into existence and are responsible for the functional capacities of the system.
Would a bird with a quarter of wing fly - would its pinion be capable of generating the requisite power against air currents to cause it to lift off from the ground?
Would a partially formed wing be sufficiently aerodynamically streamlined to minimize air resistance during flight?
Would a partially formed wing maintain the center of gravity of the body by keeping the line of equilibrium within the needed range to sustain balance? Of course not.
The bird with a partial wing (or with partial wings) would neither take off nor be capable of flying.
If it happens to take off from a tree branch it would simply crash to the ground below and injure itself or die due to the impact of the fall.
Take an aeroplane. Would it fly if it has a wing that is just 50% of its requisite length and the needed aerodynamic shape? No.
If the wing of a plane in midair breaks off to the extent of 25% or 50% as the case may be would it continue flying up to 25% or up to 50% in the air or would it crash? Obviously, it would crash.
The systems view is that a system is an integrated whole with all the parts of it being interconnected; destruction of any part would disable the system and the absence of any part would render the system non-functional.
Richard aiming for fame and I think he is mason
Those fight any thing related to god
They worship deviil and waiting for anti-christ
And they call him god refer him as G

G is symbol of mason
Mean eye of god who have one eye

Star refer to devil worshipper

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OU9lYhOGDTY/TpXQbKI...

Antichrist has one eye andd he is blind and god is not blind

Symbol one eye

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Nfr53BETtjQ/UZWGWai...

people following them blindly

Richard speech is not sacred

There is possibility to be false

He is not prophet and he is normal person

He said that human body after. Death will ruin in term
Of cells.......

But iiit was proved he is. Wrong

Prophet muhammad peace be upon him said prophet body doesn't decay

Andd it was prove

So we follow one whoo is not sure his speech or one who is sure?

UAE

#205593 Apr 27, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This deranged low class troll is a Confirmed Sicko.
Let them follow there way and they will gain

Corruption proved from they book and they refuse to wake up

Jeremiah 23:36 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
New International Version
But you must not mention 'a message from the LORD' again, because each one's word becomes their own message. So you distort the words of the living God, the LORD Almighty, our God.

http://biblehub.com/jeremiah/23-36.htm

wish you all happy and success in your life
hMuslim

UAE

#205594 Apr 27, 2014
Shamma wrote:
Muhammad teaches Allah how to be a good whore and except adultery as being lawful for her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.
This is worse than you mentioned about islam
God in bible allow divorce and he describe it as
Adultery as sin?!
We see several people divorcing in christianity
And so many prophet married more than one wife
Like abraham and so solomon and so on
How could do you say christianity come to complete judaism and they call them as adultery commiter
No wwonder
Prophet in bible commit adultery by actiion
Like david who killed urai to sleep with his wife bashiba
According to bible
Descriibe prophet as sinful people
As sinful as women that come to jesus who commit adultery
If so how could you call david as prophet?!
Wrong is not in david but those whoo disort god speech
Bible, Luke 16:18, Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.
many christian celebrity got divorce
That mean law of current christianity is not god
For every time
People fight divorce law
God rule is good for every time
But as we see it doesn't last which mean it is not good for every time
In islam
God hate divorce is weak hadith
You should check it not true hadith

let's claiim this hadith true
Crazy person testonmy is not accepted

Is not that true
In order person take decision he should be healthy and so divorce ( he doesn't know what divorce mean he maay say yes and he doesn't mean it

How could you except such person think about sex

In fact you just like who throwing ball in air instead of basket as if he say maybe this time I will do it but he fail

Every divorce is lawful except the divorce of an idiot or someone deranged in intellect." Attested by Tirmizi.

It doesn't change fact about corruption as mentioned in jeraimaih

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#205595 Apr 27, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, Robert
The present does not look good because most of the lying polemic Christian apologists do not have a single cell of the qualities that Jesus had. It is hard to educate them.
Have a nice weekend.
BMZ
bmz

Peace

It does appear that most people who post are passionate about their views. But I think in real life, they are very much more composed, than their "thinking" implies....

I suppose the challenge is to first fathom one's own understanding, and for some it may be shallow, or deep, muddy or clear, and then explain it. It is in explaining things, through language, that something goes amiss.

Most people think logically, to be sure, but the concepts become clouded with words....

Peace
Roy

Narre Warren, Australia

#205597 Apr 27, 2014
Islam shucks
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#205598 Apr 27, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really an amazing ignorant fool, Buford!
Read your own post.
IDIOT,

You only addressed one of the concerns.

Read my initial post, IDIOT.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#205599 Apr 27, 2014
IDIOT,

Here's the link to my initial post: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...

You can count, can't you?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#205600 Apr 27, 2014
MUQ1

Will Allah reward the good deeds of Unbelievers? S. 9:17 and 9:69 clearly say no. However, S. 99:7 implies yes. Moreover, S. 2:62 promises Christians reward for their good deeds. But S. 9:28-33; 5:17, 72-73 calls Christians idolaters, and S. 9:17 is very clear that idolaters will have no reward.

bmz

Singapore

#205601 Apr 27, 2014
El Cid wrote:
IDIOT,
Here's the link to my initial post: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
You can count, can't you?
I wrote in your mother language that you should bring on one at a time. Why do you fail to understand.

I have already explained one about "who was the first Muslim?", which most ignorant polemic fools bring up.

So, bring on the next verse, which neither you nor the idiot Christian polemicists can fathom. This is another fact which no Christian can deny.

bmz

Singapore

#205603 Apr 27, 2014
Robert F wrote:
bmz
Peace

It does appear that most people who post are passionate about their views. But I think in real life, they are very much more composed, than their "thinking" implies....

I suppose the challenge is to first fathom one's own understanding, and for some it may be shallow, or deep, muddy or clear, and then explain it. It is in explaining things, through language, that something goes amiss.

Most people think logically, to be sure, but the concepts become clouded with words....
Peace
Indeed, Robert

It is a pleasure to read your thoughts. I try my best to explain but some just oppose for the sake of opposing it.

Another problem is that we are expected to provide answers, but our questions remain unanswered.

My sincere apologies to you on my remark to Shamma in response to his vain comment.

BR
BMZ

bmz

Singapore

#205604 Apr 27, 2014
Shamma wrote:
The prophet Malachi said in the Bible:
The Bible, Malachi 2:16, For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away (divorce): for one covereth violence (adultery) with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously (with your wife).
The God of the Bible never approved of divorce, and He never once used a man, as a prophet or leader, who had divorced his wife. According to Jesus Christ, the only reason divorce was tolerated in Moses' law, was because of the hardness of your (Jewish) hearts... but in the beginning (in the Garden of Eden) it was not so. The Bible, Matthew 19:8.
God created the first family, and Adam, after God married him to Eve, gave us the doctrine of marriage which allowed for no divorce as we see in.....
The Bible, Genesis 2:24, Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Let us give Jesus Christ, the righteous Judge, the last verdict against Mohammed's evil divorce doctrine:
The Bible, Luke 16:18, Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.
The ignorant fools among the Church fathers did not even know how to understand Jesus and neither do the Christian apologists and evangelist.

Read this with a magnifying lense and see what Jesus said:

"I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.""

Even a 3rd Grader can understand that there is an exception clause ",except for sexual immorality,".

So, if a man finds out that his wife was sexually immoral, he can divorce his wife.

Jesus therefore accepts that a man can divorce his wife if she is sexually immoral.

This is a fact which even the grandfathers of the Church cannot deny!!!

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#205605 Apr 27, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad didn't testify anything about Jesus and Mary.
You have not read Quran, otherwise you would not say it.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#205606 Apr 27, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you licking Buford's ass? His comprehension is as bad as that of yours.
The Comprehensions are strictly between TS and Buford ..... Why you are bothered about It? You funny IDIOT of this thread !!!!!!!
Just loo at the recent posts .... 80% of them address you as a branded IDIOT. If you have some shame left, please try to use some logic or, stop commenting...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Million-Mummy Cemetery Unearthed in Egypt Dec 23 Binders Full of W... 2
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Dec 23 iSland Olosega 1,971
Video: Drone footage shows damage Greenpeace di... Dec 21 Cordwainer Trout 2
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
More from around the web