Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256284 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#200058 Jan 29, 2014
El Cid wrote:
In human form, yes, according to the NT.
Another blatant lie!

NT is not reliable.

By the way, NT doesn't say that Jesus was God in the human form.

Can we have something from the source (Jesus) saying "I am God in human form"?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#200059 Jan 29, 2014
El Cid wrote:
You are beyond stupid,
You have still not addressed my post yet. Please comment on the following:

"Fool,

Buford wrote: "Based on the actual records, the most basic difference between Christianity and Islam is that Jesus prayed for his enemies from the cross, while Mohammad had many of his enemies murdered."

That Jesus prayed for his enemies from the cross, is a lie.

That line "Father, forgive them, for they don’t know what they are doing”, is not included in many ancient manuscripts.

It is a forgery, which was added in later.

Now, if you have some brain, you would realize that according to that forgery, he asked forgiveness only for Romans, who had shared his clothes, underwear, etc. The biblical Jesus was pro-Romans.

Do you see how hilarious this gets?"

Bonus Question: Who were "them", who were to be forgiven for looting and sharing his soiled clothes? The Romans or the Jews or both?

Read the text before hitting the keyboard. No one-liner silly reply please.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#200060 Jan 29, 2014
True Guidance and Light series (5)

The Promised Prophet of the Bible By: Munqidh Bin Mahmoud Assaqqar, PhD. Part-24

CH-7. ISHMAEL'S BLESSED NATION (Contd.)

Jews and Christians agree with Muslims that Isaac’s (PBUH) blessing resulted in the prophet-hood, the kingdom, the book, the abundance and prevailing; but they considered that Ishmael’s (PBUH) promise and blessing resulted in abundance only.

“Behold, I will rebuke your offspring, and spread dung on your faces, the dung of your offerings, and you shall be taken away with it”(Genesis: 17/20).

This favoritism is against what comes in the scriptures. It does not favor neither in words nor in meaning between the blessed brothers. Hence, the blessing of Ishmael is the same as Isaac’s blessing, Prophet-hood, book, kingdom and abundance. When was this blessing implemented? When did all this happen to Ishmael?

We say that this did not happen to him until our prophet, who is from Ishmael’s offspring, was sent. It transformed his weak children and scattered tribes into a great kingdom that ruled the world. They had the prophet-hood and the book, implementing what God had promised Abraham and Hagar to their son Ishmael. If not, when did Ishmael’s (PBUH) blessings happen? The blessing that the Scripture mentioned about him, saying:

“And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.”(Genesis 6/12)

meaning that he will at one time win and dominate everyone and everyone will dominate him in another time. Arab Muslims dominated the nations by Muhammad (PBUH) and his nation. Before that, they were the most humiliated and the weakest among nations. They were the last to be blessed by God, because there cannot be blessings to atheist, unjust and cruel tribes who gather to worship idols. If we look at the old Hebrew Scriptures, which talk about Ishmael, we find a passage concerning Gematria. Saying,

“As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and multiply him greatly (mad mad). He shall father twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation.(lajwi jadwal)”(Genesis 17:20)

The words (mad mad) and (lajwi jadwal) are two symbols used in place of the prophet’s name (PBUH). The word (mad mad)-according to Gematria 1 which concerns the Jews who use it in their books and rophecies- is equal to 92, and likewise the word “lajwi jadwal” is equal to the word “Muhammad”.(The Jews created a number for each letter. A = 1, and B=2.. And so on according to the alphabetical order, the eleventh letter K is given the number 20, the letter L=30.. while the nineteenth letter F is given the number 100, then S=200 and so on.

Al Samawal, one of the Jewish rabbis who reverted to Islam, had mentioned this issue, and so did the guided rabbi Abdul Salam in his dissertation “The Guiding Message”.

What came in the Book of Genesis about the blessings amongst the Arabs had implemented in the prophet-hood and the kingdom that God gave to them. This is the main arguing point between us, and the people of the book,(the Jews and the Christians). It is the main introduction to the prophecies of the Holy Bible.

Muslims believe that many of the Torah’s verses, noticed by them, are prophecies about the messenger Muhammad (PBUH). The Christians see many of these verses as prophecies of Jesus or other prophets of the Jews, and they refuse to extend them outside the Children of Israel.

(Contd.)
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#200061 Jan 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool,
The problem with you is that you do not even know what an argument is and on top of that you do not know how to argue and reason.
You simply litter the precious bandwidth your oral diarrhea and silly and idiotic statements.
See how idiotic your question is?
And which bloody fool among your likes, has conclusively proved anything against Qur'aan and Islam?
You should concentrate more on defending the sex perverts and maniacs like Brahma, Shiva and Krishna.
Don't worry and be happy my boy ....... I think I do not have to reply to a willfully blind man .... The answers are already in the thread ..... Go look for it
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#200062 Jan 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I would strongly suggest that you discontinue the stuff. Thanks
I will also strongly repeat the same ...... please do not interfere in something that is beyond the realm of your thinking ability ...... You better concentrate on spinning more lies and deceptions which are naturally closer to your heart ....Your Chilidish Book "Quran" will be a great help towards that direction ......

By the Way ...... Can you explain how a "Samaritan" could have built the Golden Calf during the Exodus where as as per history, "Samaritans" did not come into existence until around 900 AD ..... Go and do some study of your funny book and you may continue to have many more funny revelations ......
Mahmood

Keswick, Canada

#200063 Jan 29, 2014
MUQ wrote:
True Guidance and Light series (5)
The Promised Prophet of the Bible By: Munqidh Bin Mahmoud Assaqqar, PhD. Part-24
CH-7. ISHMAEL'S BLESSED NATION (Contd.)
Jews and Christians agree with Muslims that Isaac’s (PBUH) blessing resulted in the prophet-hood, the kingdom, the book, the abundance and prevailing; but they considered that Ishmael’s (PBUH) promise and blessing resulted in abundance only.
“Behold, I will rebuke your offspring, and spread dung on your faces, the dung of your offerings, and you shall be taken away with it”(Genesis: 17/20).
This favoritism is against what comes in the scriptures. It does not favor neither in words nor in meaning between the blessed brothers. Hence, the blessing of Ishmael is the same as Isaac’s blessing, Prophet-hood, book, kingdom and abundance. When was this blessing implemented? When did all this happen to Ishmael?
We say that this did not happen to him until our prophet, who is from Ishmael’s offspring, was sent. It transformed his weak children and scattered tribes into a great kingdom that ruled the world. They had the prophet-hood and the book, implementing what God had promised Abraham and Hagar to their son Ishmael. If not, when did Ishmael’s (PBUH) blessings happen? The blessing that the Scripture mentioned about him, saying:
“And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.”(Genesis 6/12)
meaning that he will at one time win and dominate everyone and everyone will dominate him in another time. Arab Muslims dominated the nations by Muhammad (PBUH) and his nation. Before that, they were the most humiliated and the weakest among nations. They were the last to be blessed by God, because there cannot be blessings to atheist, unjust and cruel tribes who gather to worship idols. If we look at the old Hebrew Scriptures, which talk about Ishmael, we find a passage concerning Gematria. Saying,
“As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and multiply him greatly (mad mad). He shall father twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation.(lajwi jadwal)”(Genesis 17:20)
The words (mad mad) and (lajwi jadwal) are two symbols used in place of the prophet’s name (PBUH). The word (mad mad)-according to Gematria 1 which concerns the Jews who use it in their books and rophecies- is equal to 92, and likewise the word “lajwi jadwal” is equal to the word “Muhammad”.(The Jews created a number for each letter. A = 1, and What came in the Book of Genesis about the blessings amongst the Arabs had implemented in the prophet-hood and the kingdom that God gave to them. This is the main arguing point between us, and the people of the book,(the Jews and the Christians). It is the main introduction to the prophecies of the Holy Bible.
Muslims believe that many of the Torah’s verses, noticed by them, are prophecies about the messenger Muhammad (PBUH). The Christians see many of these verses as prophecies of Jesus or other prophets of the Jews, and they refuse to extend them outside the Children of Israel.
(Contd.)
Brother MUQ, we all aware that the those "previous scriptures" are products of the human mind. Now if we cherry-pick bronze age malarkey such as "Noah lived for 950 years" found in all the scriptures, does this not prove that your scripture too is a forgery?
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#200064 Jan 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell krishna to divorce his 16000 wives, stop molesting gopi girls and return the butter he stole.
How can you compare him with Jesus?
I had already given explanation behind those 16108 wives of Krishna. I am not in the habit of repeating the same thing over and over again ......

The purposes of God's descend as "Krishna" and as "Jesus" were totally different and were in two geographically and ethnically different human societies. Secondly, very little is known about Jesus's early life and we are only dependent on the Gospels. But even those 4 Gospels have sufficient indication through which the true God Seekers like us can not fail to see that the essence of their teachings are same. And hence, they are from the same source as the time difference between their revelations was nearly 3000 years.

I have already posted two analysis to show the similarities ..... further such analysis will continue in future ... If you want you can go back and read those posts .. Thanks

yehoshooah adam

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#200065 Jan 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to reassure you Jimmie.......
GOD/s will NEVER EVER come to you to pass the message on to rest of humanity.
Please stop lying...You know what Christmas was/is..you knew about NT and "bible"....you live in America for "gods" sake...
Your gods" live in your head...
You are clearly insane and you happen to be part of this "world"...
It will help immensely if you stop being a doomsday merchant..
rabbee: well now you are not only lying but, are blaspheming The G-D WHO has already came to see me. and you want me to trust, a traitor to the priesthood. your changing religions, at least makes you a hypocrite.

and all of you who, are living in this whole insane world. is calling, who insane? and the message G-D, came and gave to me is not my fault.

and i guarantee to you when Noach arrives here again, you will get the same doomsday message if you all do not turn about. because TheG-D of Only TheTorah is not a liar. so it, must be all of you believing in lies. all you are doing is, continuing the lies given to you all.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#200066 Jan 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is NOT a butter thief and molester of Gopi girls who got arjuna to kill his own relatives.
Jesus has nothing to do with this odd bod.
"Krishna" never molested a single Gopi Girl in his time on earth. It was the Transcendental Love of God that those Gopi Girls felt due to God's presence in actual form so close to them, that attracted them towards "Krishna". All those Gopi Girls were ardent devotees of God and God only full filled their life's desire to get associated with him.

"Krishna" being God, had that natural charisma , that attracted all those who were near, towards him as if they were under some sweet charm. That is but natural with such close association with "God Almighty".

This is in fact another similarity between "Krishna" and "Jesus" ...... "Jesus" also displayed the same attractive charisma and people used to just follow him where ever he went as if they were under some Charm.

And, I always fail to understand, why you prejudiced men always point out only about his female followers, why you always forget to mention that he had even a more nos. of Gopalak boy followers who were always with him.

As I have stated earlier, just try to approach a single girl in indecent manner in your locality and see the consequences ..... It seems you are just jealous of him .... But I am so sorry, there is no cure for Jealousy against "God Almighty" .....

Thanks Again for your valuable observations ..... But I do not agree ....

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#200067 Jan 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
By insulting others you clearly prove to us here that you are evil..
rabbee: not my fault if you are all, an insult to G-D being exposed. the only way you can be insulted, is if you are a G-Dless insult.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#200068 Jan 29, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I will also strongly repeat the same ...... please do not interfere in something that is beyond the realm of your thinking ability ...... You better concentrate on spinning more lies and deceptions which are naturally closer to your heart ....Your Chilidish Book "Quran" will be a great help towards that direction ......
By the Way ...... Can you explain how a "Samaritan" could have built the Golden Calf during the Exodus where as as per history, "Samaritans" did not come into existence until around 900 AD ..... Go and do some study of your funny book and you may continue to have many more funny revelations ......
Correction,<< "Samaritans" did not come into existence until around 900 BCE >>

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#200069 Jan 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
How dumb can you get...
Either the Church is right or it is wrong..
What is your definitive answer...?
Stop talking rubbish and tell us if Churches are places that truly worship God...
Come on Jimmie...stop wriggling..
rabbee: and i have told you, i have not found one organized religion true to G-D. because according to G-D your all organized by the devils wrong. the right does not exist today in this all wrong, just like the last time before Noach arrived.

if you are looking for a true church or synagogue, there isn't any here in This Torah in The Happening again. this whole world, is based on lies. when G-D came to speak to me, G-D made no exceptions about the whole world committing a "great great sin against I-AM".

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#200070 Jan 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You being a deranged social outcast can say what you like about the Holy Prophet.
Who cares?
Your opinions don't matter even to your own family..
rabbee: show me a true prophet, who was not considered by the world as a social outcast? show me a true prophet, that some body actually listened to in TheTorah. the reason for the tragedy of the alleged as jews, is because nobody listened to the prophets.

and the message from G-D, is not a personal opinion. no matter what kind of personal opinion problem you have against it.

i know you would all rather believe in all the devils, rather G-D or me. there ain't nothing new here, heck i can get that from the alleged as jews. do you know how many traditions they have also, not founded in TheTorah?

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#200071 Jan 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't a clue old Jimmie.
You have already committed GRAVE sin against God by claiming that your "gods" looks like a man!!!
You are destined for a good roasting...... dressed in BBQ sauce!
Your "gods" are demons who have confused you.
rabbee: just because the whole clueless world, claims to be the only true clue. does not make your claims, based in G-D'S Truth.

and where do i state, that G-D looks like a man? so you twist the truth again, with your lies. i have told you G-D looks like two People in ONE S/HE SPIRIT.

and all of you following the subtle beasts of the fields, are only using their approved lies. does not mean, i am the confused one here. this whole world is confused, and you are just another insignificant part of it.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#200072 Jan 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on fake rabbee...
Show us this "scroll" that you received DIRECT from your "gods"....
God did NOT come to you....you are having hallucinations.
rabbee: i told you the one i have, you can see in any just about any synagogue. they are all, the same except for size.

lie all you want, but G-D coming to visit. with the his son adam, is verifiable in TheTorah Scroll itself. so your claim of hallucinations, is just your delusion saying so. and your just calling TheG-D WHO always gives TheTorah a liar here in IT again.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#200073 Jan 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
When a man insults you, by calling you a dog or a pig.....what do you do?
You worship him because he is superior to you, but you first kill him...drink his blood...eat his flesh....and then claim that he zoomed off to heaven!!!
rabbee: well you can see in TheTorah, where G-D has Adam put to death. as for the rest of the traditions. well they mostly happened, after the time S/He was gone.

and if a person, calls you a dog, or a pig. maybe it is time to instantly evolve, into being an instant human with G-D. and quit being a domesticated, critter with the devils.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#200074 Jan 29, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother MUQ, we all aware that the those "previous scriptures" are products of the human mind. Now if we cherry-pick bronze age malarkey such as "Noah lived for 950 years" found in all the scriptures, does this not prove that your scripture too is a forgery?
Where is your "Proof" that Noah did not live for 950 years?

I want proof not your assumptions.

Earlier scriptures written by hand and by non prophets does not mean that every thing in there is false.

There is truth and falsehood mixed in them, we need a criterion to separate truth from the falsehood and Quran provides that criterion.

With all your knowledge, you still have to learn a, b, c, of religious knowledge, I am sorry to say.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#200075 Jan 30, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your "Proof" that Noah did not live for 950 years?
I want proof not your assumptions.
Earlier scriptures written by hand and by non prophets does not mean that every thing in there is false.
There is truth and falsehood mixed in them, we need a criterion to separate truth from the falsehood and Quran provides that criterion.
With all your knowledge, you still have to learn a, b, c, of religious knowledge, I am sorry to say.
"Quran" can not be a Benchmark for establishing anything. A book which is totally full of incorrect information can not decide what is right and what is wrong ... Not a good idea ....

It is quite similar to your own allegory of one blind man leading the other blind man and both falling in the ditch ...
Alex WM

London, UK

#200076 Jan 30, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
"Krishna" never molested a single Gopi Girl in his time on earth. It was the Transcendental Love of God that those Gopi Girls felt due to God's presence in actual form so close to them, that attracted them towards "Krishna". All those Gopi Girls were ardent devotees of God and God only full filled their life's desire to get associated with him.
"Krishna" being God, had that natural charisma , that attracted all those who were near, towards him as if they were under some sweet charm. That is but natural with such close association with "God Almighty".
This is in fact another similarity between "Krishna" and "Jesus" ...... "Jesus" also displayed the same attractive charisma and people used to just follow him where ever he went as if they were under some Charm.
Butter thief is NOT God. God is NOT a butter thief.

This gives a good excuse for any rapist....who can get away with it by saying...

"I did NOT rape her but she FELT the hard and sharp end of my Transcendental Love"!!!!

Did the butter thief say....
"I did NOT marry 16000 women and bed them but they FELT the hard and sharp end of my Transcendental Love because they were mesmerized by my "natural charisma" and "sweet charm"( or was it buttery trap?)"!!!!

Now you are comparing the butter thief with Jesus...
Are you implying that the woman at the well DID drink BJ's LIVING TADPOLE WATER?...because she was totally charmed by his "attractive Charisma" and started to hero worship him?

TS.....when you reduce God into a human, you also give him dangly bits between his legs...and surely these are NOT just to pass urine or to play billiards/snooker!!

God is NOT human, God will NEVER take on human form because that will cause the sort of confusion you are in....
Alex WM

London, UK

#200077 Jan 30, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well now you are not only lying but, are blaspheming The G-D WHO has already came to see me. and you want me to trust, a traitor to the priesthood. your changing religions, at least makes you a hypocrite.
and all of you who, are living in this whole insane world. is calling, who insane? and the message G-D, came and gave to me is not my fault.
and i guarantee to you when Noach arrives here again, you will get the same doomsday message if you all do not turn about. because TheG-D of Only TheTorah is not a liar. so it, must be all of you believing in lies. all you are doing is, continuing the lies given to you all.
Clearly you are mentally unstable, Jimmie. I am sorry to say that.

NOAH has BEEN and GONE...., NEVER to return.

Either produce your thetorah HERE and NOW or please move on,.....please seek help.

Your post above confirms that you are a "confused" Christian. You call me a traitor for "ditching" a cult that worships men!!

You are LYING here about "gods" visiting you.
"gods" visit many nutcases....
You are one of them.

Get real...get help...get treated...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Aug 9 tongangodz 1,979
News Lost cities of the Midwest: A trek back to pre-... Jul 28 Von Zipper 7
News Secret Tunnel Discovered Beneath the Ancient Te... Jul '17 La Femme Accident 1
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Jul '17 Resident 23
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... Jul '17 pshun2404 26
News Blackdom history little known (Feb '11) Jun '17 spydie 35
News Volunteers wanted to join community archaeologi... Jun '17 dig 1
More from around the web