Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 248499 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#199400 Jan 14, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
BMZ,
I'm a regular at the swanky Sea Lounge in the Taj Mahal Palace and Tower Hotel in South Mumbai.
Wanna meet me there tonight for a European dinner?
LOL
I would love to meet you, Joel. If go to India again, we will have a variety of dinners. Dinners will be on me.

bmz

Singapore

#199401 Jan 14, 2014
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction. It is either 16,000 or 16,100 and they were mentioned as women and they were indeed all his wives. A two second google search could have saved you from being embarrassed, but maybe you like embarrassing yourself. I don't know, I just know that you consistently do.
It is 60,000 and Googling/Wiki is for idiots, Seeker. Krishna was a sex pervert, a mass murderer and he was worse than Lord Brahma and Lord Shiva, who lost his linga (dick), when the sages tore it out, after they confronted the rapist.

Get the books and read!

bmz

Singapore

#199402 Jan 14, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>1. The Triune God of the Bible is the God of Israel.
2. Out of ignorance
The motive was for power to rule over other nations.
3. Yes!
The Father cannot be separated from the Son, and the Son cannot be separated from the Father, and the Holy Spirit cannot be separated from the Father and the Son.
Though they are distinct from one another in person hood they are of the same essence and nature and exist as one God.
Before the world existed God existed in harmony with Himself having a inner life within himself self planned all things before they existed.
The essence of God is incomprehensible
It is through Gods Son Jesus that we know God exist..
Shamma,

Please cut that crap out! I am bored of those lies.

Your statement that the Triune God of the Bible is the God of Israel, is Horse Shit!

People knew God centuries through their prophets long before Jesus even became a zygote.

bmz

Singapore

#199403 Jan 14, 2014
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> SalaamZ dear shammy. LOL. you realize that proveing any of this absurd nonsense is next to impossible.But you CAN prove that it was started by the unholychurch to keep men confused and asking questions until they are exhausted and give up!. Here,s my point. No man,with the exception of Adam,has ever seen G O D face to face.Like the devil,who convinced man He doesnt exist,God, haveing never been seen by human eyes , goes about His business unencumbered by human stupidity.And NONE shall see his countenence until the awefull day of reconing when all knees shall bow and all of creation submit to His divine & Glorious judgement,confessing then that HE IS the one and only G O D! CheerZ
Salaams, Rabbeen.

True that.

And besides Adam and Eve, Satan has also seen God.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#199404 Jan 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is 60,000 and Googling/Wiki is for idiots,
Where's your source? I linked mine, why can't you link yours? And if you don't like wikipedia, how about this source as well?

http://aumamen.com/topic/16000-wives-of-krish...

Or this one.

http://www.harekrsna.in/archives/114

Or maybe this one

http://thepanchajanyam.wordpress.com/2011/02/...

Or this one

http://krsnabook.com/ch61.html

The funny part is that Muslims accuse me and others of lying about Muhammad, even though we can cite and link our sources and those sources are actually Muslim sources. If you can't link a credible source for your 60,000 "girl" figure who were not wives of Krishna, as you clearly said in writing, then who is actually the liar?

bmz

Singapore

#199405 Jan 14, 2014
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> SalaamZ dear shammy. LOL. you realize that proveing any of this absurd nonsense is next to impossible.But you CAN prove that it was started by the unholychurch to keep men confused and asking questions until they are exhausted and give up!. Here,s my point. No man,with the exception of Adam,has ever seen G O D face to face.Like the devil,who convinced man He doesnt exist,God, haveing never been seen by human eyes , goes about His business unencumbered by human stupidity.And NONE shall see his countenence until the awefull day of reconing when all knees shall bow and all of creation submit to His divine & Glorious judgement,confessing then that HE IS the one and only G O D! CheerZ
Salaams, dear Rabbeen.

Well said!

Besides Adam and Eve, Satan has also seen God.

There is no other God besides God and Isaiah 45 debunks all lies.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#199407 Jan 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is 60,000 and Googling/Wiki is for idiots, Seeker. Krishna was a sex pervert, a mass murderer and he was worse than Lord Brahma and Lord Shiva, who lost his linga (dick), when the sages tore it out, after they confronted the rapist.
Get the books and read!
So here, we have you clearly lying about Krishna with your figures with no credible source that you can provide and trying to malign him the best that you can, and we provide not only credible sources for our claims about Muhammad, they are even Muslim sources, and yet we are the liars and you are not? How interesting. It's fascinating to see Muslims do exactly what they falsely accuse others of doing. Amazing.

bmz

Singapore

#199409 Jan 14, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It has already been proven by Jesus.
No Muslim can prove that their god called Allah is the creator of the world!
But Jesus proved that He is the Son of God and revealed the Father to the world.
Where is Allah the Muslim so called god?
Does Allah live in the Kaaba?
Look at your life Muslim!
Do you live for the glory of God or do you live for the glory of Muhammad the rapist, robber and murderer?
I see no worship of God in Muhammad's religion of Islam.

God entrusted no one except Himself as guardian of His Kingdom.
Shamma, Jesus proved nothing. He left behind a massive confusion for the idiots, who founded the Church and Christianity and gave an absurd Triune God to fools, who bought it.

I refer to your last line. Thank you. You just screwed Jesus.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#199410 Jan 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams, Rabbeen.
True that.
And besides Adam and Eve, Satan has also seen God.
So you congratulate Jihad Joke and tell him his post is true, and then you proceed to contradict him. Did you read where he said the following?

"God, haveing never been seen by human eyes".

So i guess you mean that Adam and Eve were not humans, otherwise you contradicted him better than i could.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#199413 Jan 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
Please cut that crap out! I am bored of those lies.
Your statement that the Triune God of the Bible is the God of Israel, is Horse Shit!
People knew God centuries through their prophets long before Jesus even became a zygote.
You are a moron.
Case closed!

bmz

Singapore

#199414 Jan 14, 2014
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
So you congratulate Jihad Joke and tell him his post is true, and then you proceed to contradict him. Did you read where he said the following?
"God, haveing never been seen by human eyes".
So i guess you mean that Adam and Eve were not humans, otherwise you contradicted him better than i could.
Don't be ridiculous! How could you guess something that silly?

Actually, it is true that only two humans, namely Adam and Eve have seen God. No other man has seen God.

And it is also true that only Satan has seen God.

It is understood that the angels have seen God, so we needn't talk about them.

bmz

Singapore

#199415 Jan 14, 2014
Joel's following post could not go through. He has asked me to post it on his behalf, so here, it is:
PLEASE GET THIS POST POSTED.

BMZ: "Krishna was a monstrous rapist."

JOEL: Krishna's female companions were called the "gopees" many of whom were married women when they were drawn to Krishna.

They ditched their husbands, kids and parents to be with their paramour, Krishna.

The call on his flute was sufficient to bring them into a desperate state to unite with him in mind, emotion and body.

Radha was the principal female companion of Krisha.

She, too, was irresistibly attracted to him and abandoned her husband and family to be with her lover.

The union between Krishna and his female disciples was yoga and sexual intercourse - a passionate yoga on the metal, vital and physical planes.

I am not opposed to the promiscuity since I support free sex.

Had I not been in the integral yoga, by now I'd have slept with dozens of partners.

My yoga is quite different from Krishna's yoga based on indulgence of the senses and it (my yoga) involves a complete transformation of every physical, vital and mental impose through supramentalization and so I can't indulge in sensual pursuits.

Krishna was clueless about the supramental plane what with him being the godhead of the overmental that stands below the supramental planes.

What I protest in Krishna's case is the killings and the wars and mass murders and widespread destruction.

A true prophet or avatar would have transformed the unregenerate minds of his opponents using yogic force without speaking a word or spilling a drop of blood.

This is the superior conquest via non-violent conversion of the adverse force fields of the opponents into the stuff of light by using the higher yogic force of at least the supramental plane but Krishna was ignorant of the supramental power and so he used brute violence and trickery to win..

Killing, maiming, fighting, cursing, plotting and threatening the opposition indicate an inferior power at work in the inferior avatar.
Please address your replies, if any, to Joel. Thanks

bmz

Singapore

#199416 Jan 14, 2014
Shamma wrote:
You are a moron.
Case closed!
If you want to close the case, you have to argue first.

Here is my point again:

"Please cut that crap out! I am bored of those lies.

People knew God centuries through their prophets long before Jesus even became a zygote."
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#199417 Jan 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be ridiculous! How could you guess something that silly?
I didn't say it. Jihad Joke said it. I merely quoted him.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it is true that only two humans, namely Adam and Eve have seen God. No other man has seen God.
Well Jihad Joke said no human has ever seen God. So you tell him his post is true true, and then proceed to contradict what he said and correct him. Do you even read posts or do you skim them?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#199418 Jan 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the books and read!
Still waiting for your sources. I've provided mine and can provide many more if you would like. The interesting part is that when anybody thinks I'm lying about Muhammad or falsely maligning him, I can provide the sources I use, and they are Muslim sources, but you can't provide sources for your claims about Krishna. So who is the one who falsely maligns people with no credible sources to back it up and who isn't?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#199419 Jan 14, 2014
Seems like it's just about time for BMZs dinner so that he can leave and return tomorrow after many more posts have been made to dilute and cover the errors he has made.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#199420 Jan 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
Joel's following post could not go through. He has asked me to post it on his behalf, so here, it is:
<quoted text>
Please address your replies, if any, to Joel. Thanks
No, I don't think so. He's not the one who still insists on this 60,000 non wives figure like you clearly have in writing, and he's not the one that claimed my sources are false. Nope. Sorry. It ain't gunna work. I didn't tell you to open your mouth and make such mistakes. That's all on you. Not my fault. You get what you deserve.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#199421 Jan 14, 2014
POSTERS:

Most of my posts are getting deleted because some malicious-minded posters have complained against me and a couple of moderators on the Messianic and the Allah threads are closely monitoring my posts and getting them deleted.

Many of my key posts have been deleted.

BTW, I am, since the past few days, ever since I've begun facing problems in posting, getting a buzz from a detective agency that 2 persons are spying on me and are following my movements all over the net.

Perhaps, it's time to report the matter to the police or to the higher ups in Topix via some influential friends who live in the US.

Best Regards,

Joel
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#199423 Jan 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to meet you, Joel. If go to India again, we will have a variety of dinners. Dinners will be on me.
Joel---BMZ, I'm a regular at the swanky Sea Lounge in the Taj Mahal Palace and Tower Hotel in South Mumbai.
Wanna meet me there tonight for a European dinner?
LOL

BMZ----I would love to meet you, Joel. If go to India again, we will have a variety of dinners. Dinners will be on me.

HughBe--- My dear BMZ, it is my hope that you are not suggesting that sweet Joel cannot afford to pay for the meals and I say this because as you are fully aware it is the host that pays.

On a serious note, there is a company called Ming Engineering Pte Ltd. in your country. It sells Sugar Cane Juice Extractors and I have an interest in knowing the US$ prices for 3 such extractors. The models of interest are: MST-1, MAT-1 and CAS-1.

If it is convenient for you, I would appreciate it if contact is made with Ming and you post the information here. Thanks.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#199424 Jan 14, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Perhaps, it's time to report the matter to the police or to the higher ups in Topix via some influential friends who live in the US.
Best Regards,
Joel
How about if you ask that psychic vampire that used to be your teacher to straighten this out for you? I'm sure the mods at topix would take any request from a psychic vampire very seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giant sphere sparks debate Apr 15 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Did Islam reach France 1,300 years ago? DNA and... Apr 10 Muslim Bounty Hunter 19
News Send in the archaeologists to help restore Palm... Mar '16 Ostreology 1
Stunning 2200-Year-Old Mosaics Discovered in An... Mar '16 west38 1
Identity Through Architecture & Arts (ITAA) Mar '16 moabdallah 1
News The 'first four' and their fight from slavery t... Mar '16 White and Right 1
News ScienceDiscovery of female bones at Stonehenge ... Feb '16 Ray 1
More from around the web