Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253946 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#197404 Dec 22, 2013
Yeshua wrote:
love thy brother
rabbee: well he died, but i still love him in spite of it.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#197405 Dec 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Which verse is speaking about Mary's mother called the "woman of Imran" or the "wife of Imran"?
That is where the clueless TS called that woman the mother of Jesus.
How can you be so stupid, Seeker? Ask when you don't know or at least scroll back and fins that silly post from TS.
You Damn Liar, I never wrote that "woman of Imran" is mother of Jesus. I clearely mentioned that "woman of Imran" is mother of "Mary(Miriam)".

Stop Lying at least, If you can't do anything else....FOOL...

Denver, CO

#197406 Dec 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When the office of prophethood is established, there will be some one who will be First and some one who has to be "Last".
Being First and Last by itself is not a rating, but the "Last" prophet means that the office is now closed and no more prophet would come after him.
It is the job which is given to any prophet, that shows his status. All prophets before our prophet, preached to their nation and their ministry was for a limited period....in case of last prophet, his mission was universal and his ministry is to last till the end of time.
This is special blessing of God and He pleases to give to him, who He wishes and wills.
We from ourselves, do not start rating prophets and place one over the other.
If anyone impartially analyzes the teachings and messages of prophets of God, he would get convinced what is what.
We stand in the middle of the road and say "Our prophet was a slave servant of Allah and he was the Seal of Prophets".
Only a Jeweler knows the true worth of Gem!!
rabbee: well save it for Noach when He arrives. i am sure He can use a good laugh by then. when your biggest problem is, you do not even know what a perfect circle is. when we can all go through the slaughtering fun and games, of not being true to G-D again.

Denver, CO

#197407 Dec 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
This year we are going to stay at home and eat roast duck. Tired of Chinese.
rabbee: well i am sure the chinese are relieved, that your choosing the duck dynasty this year to eat. to enjoy your, peking duck dynasty.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#197408 Dec 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
01. Muhammad instilled hate of God in the mind of Muslims

02. Muslims murder Christians for accepting Gods gift of Jesus Christ the Savior of the world..

03. Muhammad tried to steal Jesus away from God with his lies about Jesus the Son of God.

04. The most wonderful and glories event that ever happened in our world is the night Jesus the Son of God was born on earth.

Ans.

All of your "Self derived and subjective" conclusions are wrong and show how limited knowledge you have about Islam.

01. Love and believe in Unity of God is fundamental pillar of Islam. How idiotic for you to say that our prophet taught Muslims hate of God?

02. It is again your hallucination to say that "Muslims murder Christians" for having the Gift of Jesus!! We Muslims also believe in Jesus and all other past prophets.

03. Our prophet did not take away Jesus from God, but on the other way he "restored" to Jesus to his true position.

To raise Jesus to the level of God and begotten Son of God, is actually an "Insult" to Jesus and not praising him.

04. Birth-night of every true prophet of God is a Gift and Wonderful for the humanity.

You should sing hymn and songs, but let you both feet be on ground and you do not wander into strange landscapes, poetic language should never be taken literally.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#197409 Dec 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Which verse is speaking about Mary's mother called the "woman of Imran" or the "wife of Imran"?
That is where the clueless TS called that woman the mother of Jesus.
How can you be so stupid, Seeker? Ask when you don't know or at least scroll back and fins that silly post from TS.
BMZ, I simply do not understand, exactly how many times one needs to repeat the same thing to you so that it will sink in your DUMB HEAD. I am once again quoting from my original post #196595, the following two verses clearly say that "Wife Of Imran" was mother of Mary (Miraim). The first verse is in "Wife Of Imran" own words where she talks about the child in her womb. In the very next verse, the child is delivered and her name was "mary". What else proof do you Need??????????

QUOTE(Post #196595)

Please refer the following verse of Quran First -

(Sura 3:35) Behold! a woman of 'Imran said: "O my Lord! I do dedicate unto Thee what is in my womb for Thy special service: So accept this of me: For Thou hearest and knowest all things."

(Sura 3:36) When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!"- and Allah knew best what she brought forth- "And no wise is the male Like the female. I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to Thy protection from the Evil One, the Rejected."

The above two verses conclusively shows that Miraim (Mary) was the daughter of Imran (Hebrew Amram). Now let's take a look at the following verse -

UNQUOTE(Post #196595)
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#197410 Dec 22, 2013
BMZ,

If you still have any doubt, please also refer the Verse 66:12 by Yusuf Ali's Translation -

Yusuf Ali
And Mary the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants).(Sura 66:12)
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#197411 Dec 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

TS and you are both ignorant fools, Seeker.
TS first talked about the verse that spoke about the mother of Mary and being an ignorant fool called her the mother of Jesus. How can you be so stupid not to have understood?
You are the most SHAMELESS LIAR, You BMZ. I never thought that you could stoop down to this much low level. You Lie is already Busted in my previous Post. But I still want every one to know that the Original Post No. is #196595 and If they Read it, they will know that you are simply Lying.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#197412 Dec 22, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
BMZ, I simply do not understand, exactly how many times one needs to repeat the same thing to you so that it will sink in your DUMB HEAD. I am once again quoting from my original post #196595, the following two verses clearly say that "Wife Of Imran" was mother of Mary (Miraim). The first verse is in "Wife Of Imran" own words where she talks about the child in her womb. In the very next verse, the child is delivered and her name was "mary". What else proof do you Need??????????
QUOTE(Post #196595)
(Sura 3:35) Behold! a woman of 'Imran said: "O my Lord! I do dedicate unto Thee what is in my womb for Thy special service: So accept this of me: For Thou hearest and knowest all things."
(Sura 3:36) When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!"- and Allah knew best what she brought forth- "And no wise is the male Like the female. I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to Thy protection from the Evil One, the Rejected."
The above two verses conclusively shows that Miraim (Mary) was the daughter of Imran (Hebrew Amram). Now let's take a look at the following verse -
UNQUOTE(Post #196595)
I still do not see your "Wonder Post" 196595 saying any thing!!

Mother of Mary was the wife of Imran, where is your confusion or contradiction?

Why are you badgering BMZ for something he did not say or believe? You want your "Own Interpretation" becomes his?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#197414 Dec 22, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
You Damn Liar, I never wrote that "woman of Imran" is mother of Jesus. I clearely mentioned that "woman of Imran" is mother of "Mary(Miriam)".

Stop Lying at least, If you can't do anything else....FOOL...
Oh, boy! Why do you make me ridicule you more and more?

Read your post again:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...

You wrote this first:

"Please refer the following verse of Quran First -

The above two verses conclusively shows that Miraim (Mary) was the daughter of Imran (Hebrew Amram). Now let's take a look at the following verse -"

BMZ: "Here, the two verses are clearly talking about the woman of Imran. The 2nd verse is talking about what the woman of Imran continued and said, Ignorant Fool! Was Jesus a female child?"

BMZ: "Mary was the daughter of the woman of Imran, Fool and that woman gave birth to Mary, the mother of Jesus!"

BMZ:'You did not just stop at that great folly of yours and wrote:

This is what you TS, wrote: " (Sure 3:45)Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

The above verse now conclusively proves that the same Miriam (Mary) who was the daughter of Imran was also the mother of Jesus."

BMZ: This verse was about Mary, the daughter of the woman of Imran and the mother of Jesus.

BMZ: And Qur'aan never called the woman of Imran by the name Mary. How can you be soooooo stupid and dumb?

Dismissed! Now, go and stand in the corner for 6 hours.

bmz

Singapore

#197415 Dec 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:

Why are you badgering BMZ for something he did not say or believe? You want your "Own Interpretation" becomes his?
Thank you, MUQ

I just pointed out the absurdity in his post. Didn't know you had posted this but I posted my response to TS just now. Quite a coincidence.

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

#197416 Dec 22, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the most SHAMELESS LIAR, You BMZ. I never thought that you could stoop down to this much low level. You Lie is already Busted in my previous Post. But I still want every one to know that the Original Post No. is #196595 and If they Read it, they will know that you are simply Lying.
Stop lying!

And read my latest educational post. All will read and understand easily.

You are now making a fool of yourself. It is you, who stooped low, Lowest of the Low!
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#197417 Dec 22, 2013
After the Two Verses I wrote what is also repeated in #197409,

"The above two verses conclusively shows that Miraim (Mary) was the daughter of Imran (Hebrew Amram). "

Instead of writing, Mary(Miriam) as daughter of "Wife Of Imran", I described her as the daughter of Imran. I just skipped one step.....

The Blundering Fool that you are, failed to realize that....
bmz

Singapore

#197418 Dec 22, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE(Post #196595)

UNQUOTE(Post #196595)
There you go making a fool of yourself again and again!

You talk about a woman of Imran, who gave birth to Mary, the mother of Jesus.

That woman's name was not Mary! Mary was the name of the female child that the woman of Imran delivered.

Dismissed again!
bmz

Singapore

#197420 Dec 22, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
BMZ,
If you still have any doubt, please also refer the Verse 66:12 by Yusuf Ali's Translation -
Yusuf Ali
And Mary the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants).(Sura 66:12)
Here, Jesus' mother is called the daughter of Imran, which shows her lineage from Imran. Mary was not born 1,500 years before Jesus. LMAO!

By your silly argument, it means Mary the daughter of that woman of Imran, was her sister.

It is not only getting worse but it is also getting hilarious. You are cracking me up!

I do not wish to keep on ridiculing you but short and sweet, you must know that "woman of Imran", "sister of Aaron" and "daughter of Imran" does not mean that the person was actually a wife, sister or daughter of that person, who was born centuries ago.

That is the style of the ancient languages. It is quite funny to see that you have no problem in hearing and reading "Jesus the Son of David". lol! Was he really the son of David?

When you don't know, don't hit the keyboard but ask for help.
bmz

Singapore

#197421 Dec 23, 2013
@ Truth Seeker

Can you please change your nick to something else?

I strongly recommend: "Destroyer of Truth" or "Confused".

Thanks.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#197422 Dec 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go making a fool of yourself again and again!
You talk about a woman of Imran, who gave birth to Mary, the mother of Jesus.
That woman's name was not Mary! Mary was the name of the female child that the woman of Imran delivered.
Dismissed again!
Really, BMZ, you are becoming more and more hilarious in your Vain Attempts....Just in the previous Post you accused me that I wrote "Woman of Imarn was Mary" Please see below -

"BMZ: And Qur'aan never called the woman of Imran by the name Mary. How can you be soooooo stupid and dumb?" (Quoted From BMZ Post #197414)

And now in this post you are saying "You talk about a woman of Imran, who gave birth to Mary, the mother of Jesus."

What is this Tom Fooolery ????? Can you tell me Boss?????

Are you not realizing that you are getting shamefully entrapped in your own false logic?

Now let's come back to the other part of the post. So, after all this Bull Shitting, now you are claiming that The "Mary" described in 3:36 & 3:36 is not same as Mary the mother of Jesus. This is Hilarious!!!!!!!!!! This shows that you have never read the verses 3:35 to 3:47. If you have read, you have surely understood what precarious situation you are in....

Your FOOLISH GAME IS SIMPLY OVER .....ACCEPT IT...
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#197423 Dec 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, Jesus' mother is called the daughter of Imran, which shows her lineage from Imran. Mary was not born 1,500 years before Jesus. LMAO!
By your silly argument, it means Mary the daughter of that woman of Imran, was her sister.
It is not only getting worse but it is also getting hilarious. You are cracking me up!
I do not wish to keep on ridiculing you but short and sweet, you must know that "woman of Imran", "sister of Aaron" and "daughter of Imran" does not mean that the person was actually a wife, sister or daughter of that person, who was born centuries ago.
That is the style of the ancient languages. It is quite funny to see that you have no problem in hearing and reading "Jesus the Son of David". lol! Was he really the son of David?
When you don't know, don't hit the keyboard but ask for help.
You BLUNDERING FOOL,

Go Home and please Open Sura 3 of Quran and read the Verses from 3:35 to 3:47 and then realize what Blunder you have just made.....

While writing this message, I have the "Quran" open in front of me, I don't speak in hollow like you...Please see the next verse -

Yusuf Ali
Right graciously did her Lord accept her: He made her grow in purity and beauty: To the care of Zakariya was she assigned. Every time that he entered (Her) chamber to see her, He found her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Mary! Whence (comes) this to you?" She said: "From Allah: for Allah Provides sustenance to whom He pleases without measure."(Sure 3:37)

Now the above verse is just the next verse of 3:36, where it is said that Mary (Miriam) whose birth was described in Sura 3:36 was put under the charge of "Zakariya". Now who was Zakariya?

Zakariya was the father of John the Baptist....How can the Miriam of Exodus who was born 1400 before Zakariya but put under his caring??? Perhaps only BMZ can illuminate us on that>>>>>

Do I need to elaborate further??????????

YOU ARE DOOMED IN YOUR OWN FALSE LOGIC...
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#197424 Dec 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ Truth Seeker
Can you please change your nick to something else?
I strongly recommend: "Destroyer of Truth" or "Confused".
Thanks.
I am here to expose the "Naked Truth" of the beastly book called "QURAN" ..... Naked Truth is always difficult to accept ...... So, I am not at all surprised at your illogical and irrational blabbering.....
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#197425 Dec 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear MUQ,

Welcome friend. I would request you to keep yourself aloof on this discussion.

I am sure you must have realized that your friend BMZ have made a great blunder in his vain attempts and he is now entrapped in his own false net, so why malign yourself by entering in it...

Please Look at my Posts #197422 & #197423, I have clearly thrashed all False LOGIC of BMZ and it is now abundantly clear Who was Fooling All this While....THE GREAT BMZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Airport runway battle heats up in Macon (Mar '09) Aug 15 Curious 31
News Ruby Rose reveals John Wick 2 co-star Keanu Ree... Aug 14 daredevil82 2
News Archaeologists in Serbia Unearth Ancient Spells... Aug 14 srbosjek 2
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Aug 11 Faa Samoa 1,978
News Preservation unit under probe - Hawaii News (Aug '09) Jul '16 Georgina 45
CitiesÂ’ Identity Through Architecture and Arts ... Jul '16 moabdallah 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Jul '16 Antonia 4
More from around the web