Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
185,841 - 185,860 of 199,567 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
BMZ,
Frankly speaking, I don't see anything illogical in my post and apart from you and MUQ, I think most of the others frequenting this thread will agree with me.
But, I will not prolong this useless discussion with you any more as your deceptions are not hidden from any one. I have perfectly presented my analysis and the conclusions are as clear as water to each and every one and the same is
"Prophet Mohammad is a False Prophet and "Quran" is a Book Full of Lies. It was never revealed by any God ( Allah or, Jehovah) and it was only a deceptive Fabrication of Mohammad and some of His Advisors."
The biggest problem with Muslims like you is, When ever some one shows you the Mirror, you become furious and try to break the Mirror instead of trying to change yourself. No issues, stay as you are. But we will continue to reveal the truth to the world....
Why are you wasting my time.

I am never furious and am very slow to anger.

I have told you that I ridicule unintelligent propositions coming from idiots and ignorant fools.

In that particular post, you referred to verses which spoke about Mary's mother and wrote foolishly that it spoke about Mary, the mother of Jesus.

I took you to task for that silly and absurd post of yours, Weasel.

Now, do you want me to start writing about the compulsive sexual maniacs and rapists Lord Brahma and Lord Shiva Lingham, who lost his Lingha (Dick) when the sages tore it out?
Rick

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Hammad wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Templer
God day .
be honest with your self then read all the whoe quran .Understand it . Belive me the whoe Quran for a life not for a died .
I want ask you in our world fact "please be honest"
How many people was killed in first world war and second world war ?
How Many people was killed in Iraq by America warmy ?
How many people was killd in Palstine by Israil Warmy?
How may people was killd in Fetnam By American Warmy?
How many people was killd In algeria by France Warmy?
How many pelple was killd in libya by Italy Warmy ?
the list will be too long Mr.Templar .
Mr Templar we need to kill all of that warmes not those people who are in thier house .
I hope understnd me
in the end please read my whoe quran :[256] There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Tâghût and believes in Allâh, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allâh is All-Hearer, All-Knower.
And good day to you Sir. What you say is correct, however, most of the atrocities you mention were not about religion. They were about power and money. And oil, which is the same as money. WW1 and WW2 were fought mostly by christian countries. It is a fact that in all wars, both sides say they have God on their side, but I would like to know God's view on this. Both the Bible and Quran preach peace and tolerance and forgivness, yet both also contain some very violent and warlike sections. About (256), I think all honest people know the difference between right and wrong regardless of religion. Peace to all from an Australian Buddhist'
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told you that I ridicule unintelligent propositions coming from idiots and ignorant fools.
In that particular post, you referred to verses which spoke about Mary's mother and wrote foolishly that it spoke about Mary, the mother of Jesus.
I took you to task for that silly and absurd post of yours, Weasel.
Now, do you want me to start writing about the compulsive sexual maniacs and rapists Lord Brahma and Lord Shiva Lingham, who lost his Lingha (Dick) when the sages tore it out?
You are most welcome, because I know what ever you are trying to threaten me with are stories from mythology (Corrupted mythology) and not from the original scriptures... Please do it so that I can bust it....

I am not an emotional fool like you, I know what I am talking about. Please note that I am not quoting from any of the Islamic Mythologies, I am Quoting from "Quran", the most Authentic Islamic Scripture....
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
and the table having four legs like the horse is of course a horse.

but the Revelation is all about Jesus arent you embarrassed really to tell such shameless lies about Jesus while Islam which you are so unsuccessfully defending not only cannot totally reject Jesus but actually it does say that that the end of times it will be Jesus and not Mohammed ( Allah and his apostle" bla blah my my what an equation what a duet) will be there at the final judgment?

let me ask you something are you really defending islam or just indirectly very successfully ridiculing it?

like I said you can say whatever you like,Jesus wont mind, budge or blink.
The problem is that Christians do not realize that there is nothing redeeming in the Revelation Drug Store written by a pot smoker. Trust me!

Secondly, that damn shameless book itself is an insult to God Almighty and his obedient slave Jesus.

It shows a crazy and an angry Jesus full of wrath and vengeance. Won't be a man of love on his next alleged visit.

I do not ridicule the son of Mary and I dare not. The biblical Jesus is a caricature. The true Jesus was hijacked by pagans.

Even Jesus does not know a word about the book NT, which came 500-600 years after Jesus was long gone and had turned to dust and bones.

By the way, I have the right to ridicule the biblical Jesus and your scripture along with your religion. Most of you litter the precious bandwidth with your oral or verbal diarrhoea against Islam, Qur'aan and the Prophet, so expect attacks in return.

I hate bigots and hypocrites, who display double standards.

Cheers
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are most welcome, because I know what ever you are trying to threaten me with are stories from mythology (Corrupted mythology) and not from the original scriptures... Please do it so that I can bust it....

I am not an emotional fool like you, I know what I am talking about. Please note that I am not quoting from any of the Islamic Mythologies, I am Quoting from "Quran", the most Authentic Islamic Scripture....
X

You quote but foolishly. You do not even know what you quote and how little do you understand.

This is the fourth time, I am telling you that I ridicule you because you are an ignorant fool!
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very true, dear HughBe.
The USA has fallen victim to it already and has almost become a Police State. The UK is almost there and other European countries are closely behind.
Thanks for bringing that up.
Good night!
If the Definition of Personal Freedom is countless innocent lives lost for the people of other Religion, that freedom no longer remains personal.

There is no sin in defending oneself from encroaching robbers, what ever steps the countries are taking is the perfectly right thing to do....
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA... Now I understood what you are trying to say....OK, so you have objection to my skipping one step. I am sorry, I never realized that you are so fool that you will not understand that I was just skipping one step.

I thought, you know how to read between the lines....

Ha HA Ha.... But that does not change anything, Does It? The fact still remains that your Prophet Mohammad Was totally Clues Less about the whole thing...
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
X
You quote but foolishly. You do not even know what you quote and how little do you understand.
This is the fourth time, I am telling you that I ridicule you because you are an ignorant fool!
Ha Ha Ha....Fume, Fume with Anger & Helplessness ..... What else can you do!!!!!!

Obviously, you have no power to prove me wrong ..... Hence, that is the only course of action left for you....

Ha Ha Ha Ha....
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Hate is produced from finding the truth about Muhammad and his evil deeds.
You resent being presented the truth about your prophet Muhammad and so you call me hateful.
The rabid hate which you display, is not that comes after reading his life history from reliable sources, from beginning to end.

What life history you "supposed" to have read is bits and pieces from here and there...collected and presented in most unrealistic and one sided form.

You can create and make any one a devil, if one does the same to any personality.

People who have studied his life have come out really impressed....his admirers include people of highest regards and from every field.

His barid haters are people like Rushdie and you and your lot.

One should be careful, with whom he is seen with!! Should one not?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The rabid hate which you display, is not that comes after reading his life history from reliable sources, from beginning to end.
What life history you "supposed" to have read is bits and pieces from here and there...collected and presented in most unrealistic and one sided form.
You can create and make any one a devil, if one does the same to any personality.
People who have studied his life have come out really impressed....his admirers include people of highest regards and from every field.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is God the creator of the world does not need a superhero and the Quran presents Muhammad as Allah's superhero.

The Quran is a poor imitation of Gods Holy Bible.
It is filled with illogical reasoning.
And it is also filled with error and contradictions.

When one reads the Quran one notices that it is formulated like a dime store novel based on a super hero who fights for the cause of an invalid god that cannot fight his own battles and depends upon his super hero to kill his enemies.

Allah appoints Muhammad as his superhero and infuses Muhammad with the wisdom of Allah in all phases of Muhammad's life representing Allah on earth.
If you obey Muhammad's commands then you are obeying Allah.
There is no difference between Allah and Muhammad as ruler of the world.
The problem is Allah in the Quran is a fictional character.

Since: Sep 13

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

El Cid wrote:
CORRECTION:
Mohammad was a thief, AN ENSLAVER OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN WHO SURVIVED HIS ATTACKS, a rape enabler, and a murderer, but that's OK, because he was the "Messenger of Allah."
Stop laying
Raping is forbidden in islam
In prophet time no one even commit adultery
Thoose are christian ve chrrch man
http://www.rense.com/general24/lifelonghorror...
Bible full of lies
For example,
Prophet commit adultery like lot slept with his daughters and they got pregnant
David killed his friend in army urai
To commit adultery with bashiba
Is that definition of prophets
Why god didn't punish them
Like just like jonah when he was inside whale
• again again bible describe jews as wicked
1 The word of the Lord came to Jonah son of Amittai: 2 “Go to the great city of Nineveh and preach against it, because its wickedness has come up before me.”
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

If jews were so bad to god massanger so how could you expect they kept their religion without corrupting it

You cant say about judgement who judge to kill kkiller as murdered
You will not say to Law criminal
Prophet just was applying law
Why jew killed prophets
They r killing massanger of god
Killing people because they r worshipping aallah
You should look on to your history
Thaat will not hide your innocence
God change jews to arab because they killing stuff
Hiding truth will not helpp you
By the way those current christian were jews from begging
Jesus is jews
There was no christian st his time
Who jews who followed him call their selves christian
So no one innocence
Trying to kill jesus ( massanger of god according to bible)
6 As soon as the chief priests and their officials saw him, they shouted,“Crucify! Crucify!”
But Pilate answered,“You take him and crucify him. As for me, I find no basis for a charge against him.”
7 The Jewish leaders insisted,“We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God.”

You r loser
You didn't kill jesus
God sent islam to reveal truth
God say in quran :
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
Then they corrupted bible
By changing some line

Witnessed by joushuaa professor ( christian)

Here preist confirmed there is err in bible

Killing batista john

Christian betray jesus / how Doo excepect they kept oon reall bible without corupption
Jesus follower betray him
When evening came, Jesus arrived with the Twelve. 18 While they were reclining at the table eating, he said,“Truly I tell you, one of you will betray me—one who is eating with me.

If jesus is here among muslims we will hold him in our eyes and heart
We will joy our eyes looking to him
We will eat what he left
Blessed prophet
You should count how many prophets god send to jews
While how many prophets god send to muslim
You will know difference

God even say about them same thing
Promising to change
Deuteronomy 32:21 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
New International Version
They made me jealous by what is no god and angered me with their worthless idols. I will make them envious by those who are not a people; I will make them angry by a nation that has no understanding.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that Christians do not realize that there is nothing redeeming in the Revelation Drug Store written by a pot smoker. Trust me!
They didn't smoke pot in that time and that region, you simple, stupid, retarded fool.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Secondly, that damn shameless book itself is an insult to God Almighty and his obedient slave Jesus.
It shows a crazy and an angry Jesus full of wrath and vengeance. Won't be a man of love on his next alleged visit.
I do not ridicule the son of Mary and I dare not. The biblical Jesus is a caricature. The true Jesus was hijacked by pagans.
Who told you that? The same idiot who thought the sky was a canopy that can become weak and crack open? Who would ever listen to someone who would make such a blunder as that?
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It was speaking about Mary's mother rather than Mary? Am I actually reading this or am I hallucinating? How does someone become this stupid?

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

He is saying he is christian and believe in deity christ

It is like worshipping idols

Idols

http://m.oneplace.com/about-us.html

Then they claim islam pagans lol
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very true, dear HughBe.
The USA has fallen victim to it already and has almost become a Police State. The UK is almost there and other European countries are closely behind.
Thanks for bringing that up.
Good night!
These countries will become a Police state the day they accept Islamic rule. That's a police state which controls what someone can and cannot say. A police state is when someone cannot publicly speak their mind about Islam. and will get arrested for speaking negatively about Muhammad.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How is anybody supposed to trust anything you say when you show yourself as such an obvious blithering idiot on a daily basis? Do you know how many people laugh at you? Do you even have enough common sense to realize this? I guess not.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
X
He brought up the problem of the Quran calling Jesus' mother Mary sister of Aaron, and Aaron's real sister was also named Mary. I understand the point he is trying to make perfectly. There is absolutely nothing confusing about it at all, and I still didn't see where you answered his point sufficiently, and nobody else does either. Now either address his point in a straight forward manner or just shut up. All of this other nonsense you are practicing is sickening. How could you possibly think you are doing well in the conversation when you are doing so poorly? It just blows my mind.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop laying
In prophet time no one even commit adultery
How many times does someone have to post this to you? I didn't make this up, it comes from Islamic sources themselves. What does it take before this sinks in to your thick head? Nobody is making this up, they are quoting from Islamic sources themselves.

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.

"Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse:(Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

Do I have to explain this to you? It means that you cannot have sex with married women, but there is an exception to that rule. If they are captured slave girls and they are married, it is okay to have sex with them. What part don't you understand?
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop laying
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/h...

Bukhari Volume 3, Book 34, Number 432:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

that while he was sitting with Allah's Apostle he said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.

IOW, Mohammad not only gave female captives as "booty" (slaves) to his soldiers, he also gave his soldiers permission to rape these women. Their concern was that these raped women might get pregnant, which would reduce their ransom value.Mohammad did not ask why his soldiers raped these women; he was incredulous that they would withdraw before ejaculating.

Your only argument in response is that these captive females weren't raped at all, but gladly had sexual intercourse with the killers of their husbands and/or fathers.

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
The problem is God the creator of the world does not need a superhero and the Quran presents Muhammad as Allah's superhero.
The Quran is a poor imitation of Gods Holy Bible.
It is filled with illogical reasoning.
And it is also filled with error and contradictions.
When one reads the Quran one notices that it is formulated like a dime store novel based on a super hero who fights for the cause of an invalid god that cannot fight his own battles and depends upon his super hero to kill his enemies.
Allah appoints Muhammad as his superhero and infuses Muhammad with the wisdom of Allah in all phases of Muhammad's life representing Allah on earth.
If you obey Muhammad's commands then you are obeying Allah.
There is no difference between Allah and Muhammad as ruler of the world.
The problem is Allah in the Quran is a fictional character.
You should read my previous reply to be sure bible corrupted

Unknown man who wrote bible copied from torah

Does that make sense

Difference and similarity

Similarity between quran and bible prove it is from god

There are many thing not explained in bible while mentioned in quran like marry birth

Plus. He is explaining that professor said bible corrupted

Even you don't know any thing aat all about who wrote bible

If you went to university, wrote final project without writing sources you will be rejected and fail

So how do you want people in bible without knowing source

I have question for jew and christian where are those two books that mentioned in bible ve torah

We caant see any of them

Lorad come from Sinai with holly book?

He said: "The LORD came from Sinai and dawned over them from Seir; he shone forth from Mount Paran. He came with myriads of holy ones, from his right hand went a fiery law for them." (Deuteronomy 33:2

Jesus come with holly book / gospel

saying,“The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••