Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253976 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

truth

Caversham, Australia

#197261 Dec 21, 2013
pokvareno davlije drustvo

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#197262 Dec 21, 2013
truth wrote:
Jesus Christ is between people not any authority.
no any promise futher
don't be liar with many many face on many place
or you will say new suits new body
i told you they liked died but can't
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
light fast and blast
to bi ti krojio nekom gache
sto krojish gache kad neznash
crne gache bijelim koncom okrplene
to vi nesto pod.rublji.vate
jelto postish na ra.ma.da.ne
muslim fast on Ramadan
fast blast light
see
https://www.google.com.au/search...
https://www.google.com.au/search...
a dedo Ramo
sicas li se ti
reko si ojli crnu ili bilu coffe
onda si si se naljutio
i ostavio 2 dollara
kad ti se lipo reklo
necesh ti meni gache krijit no
aj ramo
oni ustipci su bili livshi i krasti
znash
nije lako drzat centimetar oko glave i rosary no
a ima jos nesto Ramo
i krste i muslimani poste isto
a ima jos nesto
neko ima vishe u ili na prstu nego vi svi u glavi
samo prstom na iglu i adio
sram te bilo
my l;ife stop
95-98'
finish
my mind is not yours
You cannot get into heaven without knowing Jesus Christ First.
You need to be cleansed from all sin and there is no other God besides God that can cleans you free from sin other than Jesus Christ.

in·car·nate
adjective
adjective: incarnate
/inˈkärnit,-&#716 ;nāt/

1.(esp. of a deity or spirit) embodied in flesh; in human form.
"God incarnate"

you need to get to know Jesus Christ.
truth

Caversham, Australia

#197263 Dec 21, 2013
prnjke sebi
nepricate ponjeznicki
a sho sho da se prica pohoshonski
pa ni kaj ni za kay da se tu $zboruvashe
podszdrubovashe ne.kay ga sad neznam ni ime da mu smijeckim rechi

ma hajte mahnita spodobo il gospodo
nema toga ne gospoda nemre da bude mahichinska oli mahnutinska
must be smart as artatukajski
tuke su zjenjske da se razumemo
a tukajci su pomuskanski ili posumarski
a tako
vi slusate i shumarskog uperator vam nesto dobro radi
mislim na onog mjushickognjiskog
a to vi svirate
kako na rat.e ili kako

be good
be good
be good
truth

Caversham, Australia

#197264 Dec 21, 2013
niste nesto $njezno
pa za kay bi bio snjezan
a tako
vi necete vinterovicha
pa daj ne.buda.lee
aiiiiiiiii buda,leeeeeeeeeeee
jelto neko se prikljucuje
kako to sad ma.micu mu njegovu
otkud sad ovo
ma to su neki sa pri.kljuc.ima micichi
ne.balji.az$gaj
micite mi se sa puta
za klay bi to bolo popd.rubi.ni ma
nestp
ke da se repbrini uzdaju u takove
je je reprimande
znandte
povreljusashko i polje.puskasto
a tako
vi ste jos i lepi
da vas dragi bog sacuva od te lipote

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#197265 Dec 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
Muhammad never said that the man was the TheSon of G-D and that his mother was Surrogate Mother.
That Jesus was the Son of God and that his mother was surrogate or a rented womb, is rubbish and absurd!!!
That G-D has a son IS nothing but Horse Shit, Rabbee.
I don't know what kind of your "theTorah" junk and stuff are you having.
rabbee: muhammed declared Him a prophet. that means everything, he said is the truth. if muhammed said He's a prophet, you have to accept it or reject muhammed as a prophet too. if muhammed said He is a prophet, makes it harder to not accept christian scripture. but i reject muhammed as a true prophet, so i don't have to accept christian scripture. i am not defending Islamic or christian scripture here. all i am saying is your a hypocrite and blasphemer, rejecting christian scripture after muhammed declared the allege as jesus a true prophet. with all your proof, of either you or hassen joe blow said so. to call the story of jesus a lie, is to call muhammed and all-h a liar too.

since Adam does not have a worldly designated mother or father, just who elses Son do you think He is? when G-D said WE made Him. when the last i heard, your mother and father making you, makes you their son.
truth

Caversham, Australia

#197266 Dec 21, 2013
ojli sa vanilom=molim vassuljo da me nesnapastujesh
niti cu pas,uljom niti sa va$.$ilom

ojli meccani ili krasti us,tip,ac rekoh ti
see ear
truth

Caversham, Australia

#197267 Dec 21, 2013
m.uha.med =in ear
see
you not defend me
jesus christ say

Location hidden

#197268 Dec 21, 2013
truth wrote:
m.uha.med =in ear
see
you not defend me
jesus christ say
John 14:6

New International Version
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#197270 Dec 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot get into heaven without knowing Jesus Christ First.
You need to be cleansed from all sin and there is no other God besides God that can cleans you free from sin other than Jesus Christ.
in·car·nate
adjective
adjective: incarnate
/in&#712;kärnit,-&#716 ;n&#257;t/
1.(esp. of a deity or spirit) embodied in flesh; in human form.
"God incarnate"
you need to get to know Jesus Christ.
God incarnate and cleanser of sins is total bull shit!

You don't need to know Jesus, Shamma. Jesus cannot do anything.

Instead, try to know the LORD Almighty.

Isaiah 45: "There is no God besides Me", said the LORD.
bmz

Singapore

#197271 Dec 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
John 14:6
New International Version
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
I think your Jesus said that when he was high on something.
bmz

Singapore

#197272 Dec 21, 2013
truth wrote:
Jesus Christ is between people not any authority.
no any promise futher
don't be liar with many many face on many place
or you will say new suits new body
i told you they liked died but can't
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
light fast and blast
my mind is not yours
Enjoyed reading that, truth.
truth

Caversham, Australia

#197273 Dec 21, 2013
Jesus words say
infinite
now you likedborder
no anyoneon or anything
see
nothing plus nothing plus nothing=000

see
why abraham need blessing
curse upon curse
jelto sije neko gche na sheizse

nemoj poshiziti
nije dobro kukati
be bless who is poor

Location hidden

#197274 Dec 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
God incarnate and cleanser of sins is total bull shit!
You don't need to know Jesus, Shamma. Jesus cannot do anything.
Instead, try to know the LORD Almighty.
Isaiah 45: "There is no God besides Me", said the LORD.
If you knew God like I know God you wouldn't be a Muslim.
But you don't know God like I know God so you are a Muslim.
Muslims pray 5 times a day but the evil in the heart of a Muslim still never goes away.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#197275 Dec 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Mischievous Ignorant Fool
Where and when did our Prophet or Islam or Qur'aan allow rape?
Genius,

Your "prophet" allowed rape when answering a question about coitus interruptus.with regard to female "booty" captives.He was incredulous that his soldiers would withdraw their penises before ejaculating.

http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/h...

Volume 3, Book 34, Number 432:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

that while he was sitting with Allah's Apostle he said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interrupt us?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.

FROM THE HADITH OF THE SUNAN OF ABU DAWUD, VOLUME 2,#2167:

Muhaririz said: "I entered the mosque and saw Abu Said al-Khudri. I sat with him and asked about withdrawing the penis (while having intercourse), Abu Said said: We went out with the Apostle of Allah on the expedition to Banu al-Mustaliq, and took some Arab women captive, and we desired the women, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, and we wanted ransom; so we intended to withdraw the penis (while having intercourse with the slave-women). But we asked ourselves: "Can we draw the penis when the apostle of Allah is among us before asking him about it?" So we asked him about it. He said, "It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.""
bmz

Singapore

#197276 Dec 21, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Genius,
Your "prophet" allowed rape when answering a question about coitus interruptus.with regard to female "booty" captives.He was incredulous that his soldiers would withdraw their penises before ejaculating.
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/h...
Volume 3, Book 34, Number 432:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
that while he was sitting with Allah's Apostle he said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interrupt us?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.
FROM THE HADITH OF THE SUNAN OF ABU DAWUD, VOLUME 2,#2167:
Muhaririz said: "I entered the mosque and saw Abu Said al-Khudri. I sat with him and asked about withdrawing the penis (while having intercourse), Abu Said said: We went out with the Apostle of Allah on the expedition to Banu al-Mustaliq, and took some Arab women captive, and we desired the women, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, and we wanted ransom; so we intended to withdraw the penis (while having intercourse with the slave-women). But we asked ourselves: "Can we draw the penis when the apostle of Allah is among us before asking him about it?" So we asked him about it. He said, "It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.""
Buford,

English is your native language. Right?

So, why can't you understand that there is no command to rape? I can never understand how come the polemic Christian's mind remains paralyzed?

If you tell me that you have a mistress or a keep and ask me whether it is okay to withdraw your dick just before ejaculation, I will say, "Buford, there is no guarantee that your withdrawal will work. You might leak and the girl may become pregnant. If God wants to bring that child into the world, you can't do anything."

Now, you cannot say that I asked you to rape a girl or your mistress or your keep.
bmz

Singapore

#197277 Dec 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
If you knew God like I know God you wouldn't be a Muslim.
Of course!

I would then be an ignorant fool, an idolater and a believer in an absurd and monstrous God.

The God that you worship is a God of the hopeless.

Thank you!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#197278 Dec 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you are hallucinating as usual. When did you write anything sensible?
Actually both you and TS are stupid. I can certify that.
It isn't speaking about Mary's mother and I* have no idea why you would say that it is.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#197279 Dec 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Buford,
English is your native language. Right?
So, why can't you understand that there is no command to rape?
He never said Muhammad commanded it, he clearly said that Muhammad allowed it and that is true. Quit changing his words. Very dishonest.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#197280 Dec 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
TS and you are both ignorant fools, Seeker.
TS first talked about the verse that spoke about the mother of Mary and being an ignorant fool called her the mother of Jesus. How can you be so stupid not to have understood?
I DID understand, it is talking about Mary and makes no mention of Mary's mother whatsoever in the verse where it calls her Aaron's sister..
At length she brought (the babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms), They said: "O Mary! Truly a strange thing has thou brought! "O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste!"
-- Sura 19:27-28
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway, I understand that as a Christian, you are neither allowed to think nor you are able to understand.
The demons and a few called Jesus, the son of David. Was Jesus really the son of David?
And do you think Jesus was so stupid and ignorant to call himself the son of David?
By calling him the son of David, he was only linked to the line coming from David, even though it is silly and idiotic.
When Qur'aan calls her "Ukhta Haroon" meaning "Sister of Aaron", it shows that she came from Aaron's priestly side. John TB's mother also came from Aaron's side as both women were relatives. Even Luke the Fluke confirms that.
Mary's mother was called the "Woman of Imran" to show that she also came from Imran's side.
This is similar to the explanation that I gave, but I find it really odd that of all people that the Quran decided to call Mary the sister of, that person, Aaron, just so happened to actually have a sister named Mary.
bmz

Singapore

#197281 Dec 21, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't speaking about Mary's mother and I* have no idea why you would say that it is.
Which verse is speaking about Mary's mother called the "woman of Imran" or the "wife of Imran"?

That is where the clueless TS called that woman the mother of Jesus.

How can you be so stupid, Seeker? Ask when you don't know or at least scroll back and fins that silly post from TS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Airport runway battle heats up in Macon (Mar '09) Aug 15 Curious 31
News Ruby Rose reveals John Wick 2 co-star Keanu Ree... Aug 14 daredevil82 2
News Archaeologists in Serbia Unearth Ancient Spells... Aug 14 srbosjek 2
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Aug 11 Faa Samoa 1,978
News Preservation unit under probe - Hawaii News (Aug '09) Jul '16 Georgina 45
Cities’ Identity Through Architecture and Arts ... Jul '16 moabdallah 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Jul '16 Antonia 4
More from around the web