Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256390 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#196685 Dec 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Teachings of Paul Part-39
Subject Matter:
Original Sin
Roman 5-12
What Paul Wrote?)
Therefore sin entered the world through one man (Adam) and through sin death, and later death spread to all humankind, because all sinned
Remarks (MUQ)
Paul’s own logic, which is not to be found in OT books and not taught by Jesus
Subject Matter:
Original Sin
Roman 5- 17
What Paul Wrote?)
If death reigned through the disobedience of one and only one person
Remarks (MUQ)
What a good thing to say about one’s great parents and first humans!!
Subject Matter:
Other Gospels
Roman 16-17
What Paul Wrote?)
I beg of you to be careful of those who are causing division and troubles in teaching you a different teaching than the one you were taught
Remarks (MUQ)
Who will judge if Paul’s teachings are right?
rabbee: you all have no comprehension of what you have all done, to your grandmother chaooah again. you all gave your taught anti-Torah sins to her, resulting in her being deceived again. if it was not for all of you, aiding and abetting the diverseness of the not here in TheTorah devil again. we would all be, in GanEden now. it is your corruption that is the cause of the fall, of adam and his mate here in always TheTorah. your pride in your religions of the men of the devil of diverse diversity, resulted in the corrupting of your grandmother again. it is your fault in giving the teachings, of the devil to your grandmother again. so she, could be beguiled again. you have all sinned against G-D and your grandmother again. as the devil could not of done this without, your not here in TheTorah help again. as you have all encouraged your grandmother with the devil, to sin against her husband TheHisSon adam again.

Denver Colorado 80218

#196686 Dec 14, 2013
once again, the grandchildren of adam and his mate, are hell and death following the religious horses of the devil. you all ride an evil and wicked horse, claiming religiously to be good in your own deceptions.

Denver Colorado 80218

#196687 Dec 14, 2013
the religious diversity, should have raised the red warning flag. that none of you, are right religiously. instead you religiously each vainly proclaim, we are the only true religion. when none of you are religiously true to G-D, here in TheHappening of Only TheTorah again. for you have all been divided and conquered, by the devils just again.

Denver Colorado 80218

#196688 Dec 14, 2013
now because you all convinced your grandmother to commit adultery, against G-D and her husband again. you are all now, still guilty of adultery. your causes of sin, has again caused your grandmother to sin. do not tell me this is all the fault, of adam and his mate. when it is all, your fault again too. for you are the greater evil, and wicked that lied to your grandmother again. there is no atonement but hell and death, for the encouragement of anyone's committing adultery. causing your grandmother to sin, shall effect the whole world adversely. there is no gift you can give to your grandmother, that can atone for what you have all done.

Denver Colorado 80218

#196689 Dec 14, 2013
quit giving to your grandmother, all of your disbelief of G-D here in TheTorah. and may G-D, have mercy on your souls. there is nothing but taught evil and wickedness, in all of your hardened hearts with the devils. none of you deserve a fourth and final chance to make this right with G-D here in always and only TheTorah from THEM.

Denver Colorado 80218

#196690 Dec 14, 2013
you are all pestilence, plague, and famine here on earth again in TheTorah in disbelief of G-D. i do not want to hear about any of your new testaments, from the same old devils again here in Only TheTorah Happening from HaShem G-D. do not mention your other new testament g-ds, in my presence. i do not wish hear, of your evil and wicked ways from them.

Denver Colorado 80218

#196691 Dec 14, 2013
i do not even want to hear, from your g-d of only russians, nor your g-ds of only french or chinese and science. all have fallen shout of The-Glory of G-D, here in TheTorah again. and you dare to give this to your grandmother, as chaooah thrice again?

Denver Colorado 80218

#196692 Dec 14, 2013
since G-D is not happy with any of you, proclaiming to not be here in TheTorah again. then do not expect your grandfather adam, to be happy with you all either. you have all destroyed your vain selves in disbelief of being here in Only TheTorah again from G-D.

Denver Colorado 80218

#196693 Dec 14, 2013
i should not have to tell you all, more than once. to can all of your religions not true to G-D, here in Only TheTorah again from THEM. you all need to reconsider all of your evil and wicked religions, not true to G-D here in TheTorah today!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#196694 Dec 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>If you think MUQ the religion of Muhammad that Muslims follow is worshiping God you are mistaken.
Muslims worship the commandments of Muhammad.
is this not strange for followers of Paul, the "self claimed apostle of Jesus" to "complain" as to why Muslims why they follow their Prophet?

The first creed of teachings of Our Prophet is to Worship One True Creator of this Universe and associate no partners in His worship.

This act alone is to quell any doubt about his truthfulness. No false prophet of God would invite humans to worship One True Creator of Universe.

How Paul hoodwinked you people to worship, some one who is a Creation in place of Creator, is so strange.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#196695 Dec 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
is this not strange for followers of Paul, the "self claimed apostle of Jesus" to "complain" as to why Muslims why they follow their Prophet?
The first creed of teachings of Our Prophet is to Worship One True Creator of this Universe and associate no partners in His worship.
This act alone is to quell any doubt about his truthfulness. No false prophet of God would invite humans to worship One True Creator of Universe.
How Paul hoodwinked you people to worship, some one who is a Creation in place of Creator, is so strange.
But who's commands are Muslims following?
The answer MUQ is the commands of Muhammad.
You are illiterate and a dumb bell!

Every thing Muslims do in worshiping God is commanded by Muhammad as though Muslims believe Muhammad is God!
Muslims worshiping God at the command of Muhammad is worthless.

Muslims do not have the intellect and the intelligence to understand God.
If you cannot understand God as Muslims are unable to do then you cannot give true worship to God.

God gave Paul the wisdom to understand God.
And Paul expressed Gods wisdom in the manor that we are too worship God.

We Must Only Worship God
Jesus said in Matthew 4:10, "You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall you serve." If we worship God in spirit and in truth, we cannot worship anyone or anything else. Anything we worship, other than God, is an idol. According to Webster, an idol is "an image used as an object or instrument of worship."

Muslims worship Muhammad as an idol in emulating Muhammad as a perfect human being in accepting Muhammad's way of worshiping God.

Muhammad expressed outward worship as the manor of which Muslims are to worship God, and Jesus said we must worship God in spirit and in truth.
Muhammad had no idea what Jesus is talking about.

But Paul understood exactly what Jesus meant and Paul taught that teaching by Jesus in Paul's writings.
1 John 4
English Standard Version (ESV)

Test the Spirits

4 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. 4 Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 5 They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Muhammad failed to test the spirit in the cave and excepted false teachings from a false spirit.
Muhammad did not test the spirit because Muhammad was a pagan moon god worshiper.

Gods Spirit is Holy and Pure free from sin and corruption.
And evil spirit is one that rebelled against God and its spirit is filled with sin and evil.

Muhammad was an illiterate person and was incapable of understanding what it means that God is Holy and Pure free from sin and corruption.

And Muhammad passed his ignorance on to Muslims.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#196696 Dec 15, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But who's commands are Muslims following?
The answer MUQ is the commands of Muhammad.
You are illiterate and a dumb bell!
And whose commands Most Christians are following?

Commands of Paul, the "Self claimed and self proclaimed 13th Apostle of Jesus".... you should be the Last Person to blame Muslims about following commands of our prophet.

Pot calling Kettle Black?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#196697 Dec 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And whose commands Most Christians are following?
Commands of Paul, the "Self claimed and self proclaimed 13th Apostle of Jesus".... you should be the Last Person to blame Muslims about following commands of our prophet.
Pot calling Kettle Black?
You MUQ lack understanding of Gods word
Worshiping God is from the heart and not by the commands of men.
That is what Paul teachings are about and that is what Jesus taught.
Jesus taught we must worship God in spirit and in truth.
Worshiping God in spirit and in truth is come from within our heart.

The truth is God is Holy and Pure free from sin and corruption of mind body and soul.
And so we too are to seek the Holiness and pureness of God and free our self from sin and corruption of our mind body and soul.
This is done by allowing Gods spirit to dwell in our heart mind and soul.
God provided away for us by being reborn again by the baptism of water and spirit.

John 3:1-21

English Standard Version (ESV)

You Must Be Born Again

3 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. 2 This man came to Jesus by night and said to him,“Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him.” 3 Jesus answered him,“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 4 Nicodemus said to him,“How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?” 5 Jesus answered,“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you,‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
This is what Paul taught that was first taught by Jesus.

The Muslim mind is still born of the flesh and is not able to accept God's truths.

The teaching is this MUQ!
We are born of the flesh as descendants of Adam and Eve.
Through the baptism of water and spirit we are reborn again with the spirit of God dwelling in our heart mind and body.
So Christians are able to understand Gods teachings and accept them and worship God in the spirit and truth.

Muhammad did not accept the teachings of Jesus and therefore Muhammad rejected being reborn again with water and the spirit and is unable to worship God in the spirit and in truth.

Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#196698 Dec 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not showing any aggression. It is just that I see you as a polemicist. When unintelligent responses are made, I ridicule. I don't have to provide sources and links. You can Google, which you did.
You asked a question: "Was Khadija a potheist ?"
I believe you meant "Was Khadijah a polytheist?"
Yes, before accepting Islam, she was a polytheist. Being her cousin, does not mean that she was a Jew. Waraqa's father could have converted to Judaism after marrying a pagan or a polytheist woman. Right? Christians have cousins, who are Muslims.
By the way, do you know that Waraqah had left Judaism and had become a Christian. So, was Khadijah a Christian then?
If Khadijah were a Jewess, Islamic sources would have recored her as one. She was after all not a Muslim before. maria the Copt was always described as a Christian. Have you read any source that says Khadijah came from a Jewish family?
Yes I know that Waraqah was jewish who laterr turned christian. That's what sources say .

accordingly sources dont say that Khadija was a polytheist. In fact they dont say so at all but on the contrary "muslim tradition" has it that Khadija was chrsitian..

question is chrsitian like her cousin Waraqah? who was like she was of the Quraish Abd al Uzza clan?

where are your sources to prove that she was a polytheist? nowhere cause there s such source. Your asserting so is not evidence no proof.

oh be sure that islamic sources would NEVER record that Mohamed's beloved wife and supporter of great influence was jewish.

pay attention she was of great influence on him not the other way round.

the rest is.. common sense....

about the rest of his wives who were recorded in islamic sources to be jewish.. well then no one I mean no one and no islamic source has ever recorded or even insinuated that they had any influence on the MOhamed.

Quite the opposite and that's the reason islamic sources mention their jewishness.

common sense
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#196699 Dec 15, 2013
Matthew 5:21 21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago,‘You shall not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister,‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says,‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Matthew 5:33 33 “Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago,‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill to the Lord the vows you have made.’ 34 But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35 or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. 36 And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black. 37 All you need to say is simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.

And whose commands Most Muslims are following?

Bukhari:V4B52N270 "Allah's Messenger said,'Who is ready to kill Ashraf? He has said injurious things about Allah and His Apostle.' Maslama got up saying,'Would you like me to kill him?' The Prophet proclaimed,'Yes.' Maslama said,'Then allow me to lie so that I will be able to deceive him.' Muhammad said,'You may do so.'"

Qur'an 33:21 "You have in (Muhammad) the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern of conduct for any one to follow."
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#196700 Dec 15, 2013
*there's NO such source.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#196701 Dec 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you are using corrupt texts, YE-HOO VHEE is not pronounced yahweh. YHWH is a german transliteration of the eevreet YHVH. the w in german is pronounced like the english v. and the vav in eevreet, can either be the sound of a special vowel mark, or the v sound, or used as the word and for the beginning of a noun or pronoun.
and as to the question as to Who is like You, is already answered in TheTorah. and here is TheAnswer to that question.
"(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, They shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created Them.)"
so therefore, Yeshooah is Hoo VHee on earth. with the complete translation of the transliteration being: Redemption is He And She. so the one the world calls jesus is both He and She, as the grandfather and grandmother of this whole world again here in TheTorah from G-D. and you are merely further twisting, errant scripture away from it real context here in TheTorah today. quit using altered scripture, to justify your altering it to your way of seeing falsely.
no! it is not ok to use altered scripture, to justify your further altering it to mean what you want. your bearing false witness when you alter, any name in scripture to your own liking. and it will blind you from seeing, the real truth from G-D, here and now still in TheTorah again. TheG-D of Only TheTorah is still right, and your all wrong.
TheG-D of Only TheTorah has never proclaimed to anyone, THEY are giving any quran or any other new testament. all THEY have claimed, is that THEY are only giving TheTorah here in IT to happen. all the new testaments of fallible vain men, are all hogwash from errant evil men.
anything that promotes the delusion, we are not all here in TheTorah again is all false witness. and it is on this basis, i also reject the new testament tanach. it is not TheWord of G-D, but the world of vain prejudiced tribal men. TheRedemption from G-D, is offered to the whole world, not just one particular vain religious group. only The-Actual Torah Scroll from G-D, remains faithfully duplicated and pure from The-Tablets. so do not confuse TheWord of G-D, to the sake of fallible men. G-D is not on your religions side, you must come to The-Side of G-D religiously. all the religions of this world, are running away from G-D here in TheTorah not to THEM.
the only sense I can make out of all this is that you make no sense. and you make no sense on purpose for lack of any argument , any well formed idea to bring forward.
Nuke Mecca

Bangalore, India

#196702 Dec 15, 2013
Allah is the f!lthiest [email protected] around.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#196703 Dec 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
i do not even want to hear, any of your name altering, and corrupt text from subtle fallible talking critters. if it ain't true to TheTorah from G-D, then it is the lie of the false witnesses. i shall not want, any of your new testament. new testaments, that TheG-D of TheTorah never claimed to be giving. there is only TheTorah from G-D, and i am here in IT again.
what NT? who talks about |NT?

I m quoting from the OT

here read:

Yahweh is the mighty one of the gods.(Psalm 50:1, LT)
------
Among the gods there is none like you.(Psalms 86:8, LT)
-------
For Yahweh is the great god, and king over all the gods.(Psalm 95:3, LT)
----------
For Yahweh is great... he is to be feared above all the gods.(Psalm 96:4, LT)
----------
For you Yahweh are high above all the earth, you are exalted far above all the gods.(Psalm 97:9, LT)
-
I give you thanks Yahweh, with my whole heart; before the gods I sing your praise.(Psalm 138:1, LT)
Eric

Geneva, IL

#196704 Dec 15, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
what NT? who talks about |NT?
I m quoting from the OT
here read:
Yahweh is the mighty one of the gods.(Psalm 50:1, LT)
------
Among the gods there is none like you.(Psalms 86:8, LT)
-------
For Yahweh is the great god, and king over all the gods.(Psalm 95:3, LT)
----------
For Yahweh is great... he is to be feared above all the gods.(Psalm 96:4, LT)
----------
For you Yahweh are high above all the earth, you are exalted far above all the gods.(Psalm 97:9, LT)
-
I give you thanks Yahweh, with my whole heart; before the gods I sing your praise.(Psalm 138:1, LT)
What a joke. You are using a Bible that doesn't even profess to be a real translation of the Hebrew. It clearly states on its site that it conveys the true meaning of the Bible; i.e., that it is the opinion of the author as to what the Bible really means--not what it actually says. For example, your last quotation. The tetragrammaton does not appear anywhere in Psalm 138, line 1. Psalm 138 is about David; not G-d.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge 18 hr G Willy Wally 3
News Obama names Utah, Nevada monuments despite oppo... Dec 30 Off Topic 5
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... (Mar '15) Dec '16 Lucifer 9
C-h-e-a-p K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s For Sale Middlesbrough Dec '16 Anonymous 1
The Epiphany Window is a Map of Stonehenge Dec '16 Garry-Denke 4
News A trip to Israel gives Hanukkah new meaning for... Dec '16 drain the swamp 1
News Lubbock's bounty of free museums lure visitors ... Dec '16 Tom 1
More from around the web