Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256284 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#196233 Dec 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Jesusarian
Muslims worship no man. Christians worship a man instead of worshipping the True God.
The only God Muslims follow is Muhammad.
Who is the founder of the religion of Islam?
The answer is Muhammad.
Who's laws do Muslims obey?
The answer is the laws of Muhammad.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#196234 Dec 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Jesusarian
Muslims worship no man. Christians worship a man instead of worshipping the True God.
Dear BMZ,

It is far better to worship a Man who taught only the message of Love to humanity and then go to Hell, rather than following the false and hellish teaching of the Imposter Mohammad who in the name of God instructed Muslims to hate and kill followers of other faith especially Jews and Pagans so that they can go to Heaven and lead a luxurious life.

In the Hope of a mythical life in heaven, they have turned the whole earth in to a living Hell
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#196235 Dec 6, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
Dear BMZ,

It is far better to worship a Man who taught only the message of Love to humanity and then go to Hell, rather than following the false and hellish teaching of the Imposter Mohammad who in the name of God instructed Muslims to hate and kill followers of other faith especially Jews and Pagans so that they can go to Heaven and lead a luxurious life.

In the Hope of a mythical life in heaven, they have turned the whole earth in to a living Hell
What a ridiculous statement!

It is silly, absurd and idiotic to say that Jesus taught people to love humanity and as if he were the first person to do so. The ancients loved their people many, many centuries long before Jesus became a zygote.

Then you better start worshipping Confucius, Buddha and many other great philosophers
and sages, who taught the same.

Mischievous and clueless fool, tell me where and when did Muhammad instruct Muslims to hate and kill followers of other faith especially Jews and Pagans so that they can go to Heaven and lead a luxurious life?

Please produce some evidence instead of littering the precious bandwidth your oral diarrhea!
bmz

Location hidden

#196236 Dec 6, 2013
Shamma wrote:
The only God Muslims follow is Muhammad.
Who is the founder of the religion of Islam?
The answer is Muhammad.
Who's laws do Muslims obey?
The answer is the laws of Muhammad.
Ignorant fool,

How many times do I have to tell you that Muslims do not worship a man. Muslims consider Muhammad as an obedient servant of God. Worshipping a man is a Christian thingy.

Only Christians worship a man and Hindus worship many men.

Muslims obey and follow only the laws of God. Muhammad issued no law.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#196237 Dec 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant fool,
How many times do I have to tell you that Muslims do not worship a man. Muslims consider Muhammad as an obedient servant of God. Worshipping a man is a Christian thingy.
Only Christians worship a man and Hindus worship many men.
Muslims obey and follow only the laws of God. Muhammad issued no law.
SalaamZ & A M E N! brother! Hale' Shoma Cheest BaeraDaer!? Hope all is well with you and yours thru all the hollidaZe!LOL. Its good to see you are still slaying the minions of Shaytan with your infamous wit and sharp words.Watch yourself though,I believe Shammy has a thing for us both.Probably you more than I since you are the more handsome and debonare'! LOL! CheerZ
bmz

Location hidden

#196238 Dec 6, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ & A M E N! brother! Hale' Shoma Cheest BaeraDaer!? Hope all is well with you and yours thru all the hollidaZe!LOL. Its good to see you are still slaying the minions of Shaytan with your infamous wit and sharp words.Watch yourself though,I believe Shammy has a thing for us both.Probably you more than I since you are the more handsome and debonare'! LOL! CheerZ
Salaams, Rabbeen

Haal-e-man khoob, Ma'ashaAllah and all is well. Hope all is well with you and family.

If that is the case, I will repeat brother Jesus's famous line and tell Shammy, "Not now, honey! Do not cling to me! Neither do I want to ascend to the Father early nor do I want you to cling to me!"
bmz

Location hidden

#196239 Dec 6, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
Dear BMZ,

Could you please stop this 'Dear ......" bigotry and instead write "Hello, BMZ" or just write what you wish to write.

There is no need to use the word 'Dear' in vain.
JOEL THUMBS UP

Mumbai, India

#196240 Dec 6, 2013
BMZ,

Typing scriptural garbage, as usual, cruff?

LOL

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#196241 Dec 6, 2013
Hi!

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#196242 Dec 6, 2013
TRUTH SEEKER,

Why do say Krishna is God or Bhagwan?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#196243 Dec 6, 2013
TRUTH SEEKER,

Is God with his anthropopathic attributes and typal personality and incarnate form the ineffable unified absolute field of conscious-energy?

Or are they many typal beings on the various cosmic planes with each being calling itself God?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#196244 Dec 6, 2013
TRUTH SEEKER:

Can Jesus be called a good man or the divine in human form after considering his numerous shortcomings?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#196245 Dec 6, 2013
TRUTH SEEKER,

Is it possible for the ineffable unified absolute field of conscious-energy to incarnate on earth in its true nature? How?
Alex WM

London, UK

#196247 Dec 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you quote me a few words from Jesus giving a speech to his disciples or the hungry multitude, about Adam, Eve and the filthy Original Sin?
Did Jesus ever talk a word about this filthy word Original Sin, which came from self-loathing sinners?
If God had created Adam and Eve in the so-called perfect 'image', they would not have forgotten and would not have disobeyed. That shows they were not perfect!
Stop self-loathing. You are stuck with the fallen nature of men, who concocted lis and various worthless doctrines.
Very good point, brother, about this "perfect image" nonsense.

Self loathing sinners will talk about sin.

First they make you feel VERY guilty:
"YOU are a SINNER..(pointing fingers at you with their booming voices echoing all over the show ...sinner...sinner...sinner... ..sinner.....!)"

Then they emotionally blackmail you into taking on a debt:
"This man DIED for YOUR SINS!!!"

Finally, get you to pay up:
"Only through him you get redemption and eternal life...(ps: by the way we represent him...donate generously to re-guild the cross and fill up our vatican coffers!!!)

Poor Jesus never mentioned this original sin for which he was the perfect ransom sacrifice.

The self loathing sinning cannibals delight in eating the man and drinking his blood.
Salaams
Alex WM

London, UK

#196248 Dec 6, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is an expression of your fallen nature in not willing to humble your self and acknowledge that the ways of God are above the ways of man.
We haven't fallen anywhere, Shamma.
Stop feeling guilty just because some liars tell you that you are a sinner.
Free yourself.
You don't have to be a sinner.
If Adam sinned, let him account for his sin.
If your dad sinned and went to prison, you don't have to feel guilty too!
Alex WM

London, UK

#196249 Dec 6, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well the end of the sixth day, is not here yet. and i am your senior, and grandfather. and i am, not depressed.
your not a good person, so who are you to know if there are any good people on earth. when there ain't nobody, here in TheTorah today. the last time there was nobody, here in TheTorah there were billions non-existent all bad alleged as peoples. and here all you self alleged, good people are again.
and no! they were not written, they are the names G-D said to me. and i had to research, to find the correct spelling. and i do not know any Hebrew, i only know english, and a fair amount of eevreet. and this message board, does not take eevreet characters. i know i tried a long time ago. but i have written some eevreet, on message boards that does allow it.
and paranoid! when there ain't, nobody out to get me. that's just, stupid conjecture on your part. and you do understand there is an unholy spirit also. or we would not have, any muslims either.
and you can call your false g-ds pure if you want. but that is just your word against HaShem G-D. and i would not, bet my soul on yours. and got all my marbles from G-D, and don't want any of yours from other g-ds. there is a law, against giving or receiving any marbles to or from idolaters of other g-ds.
With due respect, you have no authority over me to tell me if I am good or bad, just like I have no authority over you.

I am sure TRUE God is not bothered if you call a person Abraham or Avram or Ibrahim....or Moses or Moshe or Musa...!

Please answer this:
Are you a good person?

You say G-d told you this and that ...Have you actually seen God or you agree that G-d cannot be seen by humans?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#196250 Dec 6, 2013
ha ha ha
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#196251 Dec 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on this assessment, HughBe. Now the gang, which comprises of the US, the UK and France is indeed after Muslim countries.
Yes, I recall and he mentioned Iraq and Iran in particular. Iraq was invaded immediately under lies and deceit. I believe the US got the cue for attacking Iraq from Barak. Iraq was an easy target, which had already been degraded under the pretext of the 'No fly' zone.
However, Iran is neither Iraq nor Afghanistan, so it cannot be attacked.
In terms of the invasion of Iraq and creating havoc in Muslim countries, I can accept your view that Barak is a "prophet", whose prophesies came true.
The British empire used 'Divide and Rule' policy. The Americans and the British are now using, "Pit Muslim countries against Muslim countries".
Salaams
BMZ
BMZ---I agree with you on this assessment, HughBe. Now the gang, which comprises of the US, the UK and France is indeed after Muslim countries.

HughBe--- In reading your words I am reminded of Barak the former Israeli Prime Minister who said there must be a global effort led by the US against terror against Iran, Iraq etc. without which there will be NO WORLD ORDER, NO WORLD ORDER possible.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#196252 Dec 6, 2013
yehoshooah adam--- some one repeating, what was already known by others.

HughBe--- Things highlighted were NEWS to me in terms of the source Barak plus when he made his comments i.e. when the news was breaking.

Adam--- and you still got, number 6 wrong.

HughBe--- Really? Listen to the clip and tell me what you hear on it. Go to the ending or 4:30.Here is #6 again.

Barak said there must be a global effort led by the US against terror against Iran, Iraq etc. without which there will be NO WORLD ORDER, NO WORLD ORDER possible.

Alex WM

London, UK

#196253 Dec 6, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nah don't think so, since i am here again. no different here with, The same story from G-D again. and boy have you already missed, a bunch of scripture i have already given. and don't tell me i didn't, with your seeker type of lying.
and i told you i got the names directly from G-D Speak. and researched them, and also verified in TheTorah - and even studied eevreet. and i did not even know what a Noach was, for the longest time. it was not until after the second visit from G-D as forever recorded and verified in The Written Torah. and i did not read about it, until after it happened.
and what is this there is no Moshe in china. and they are doing just as bad, as every other idolatrous nation. cause their ain't nobody in china, here in TheTorah today. just a lot of subtle talking, chinese critters of the fields.
so G-D commanded one enemy, to murder another enemy of G-D. if that is what the alleged as jews always want, i am not going to stand in their way. in fact enemies of G-D, are murdering each other in syria today. and your all-h, is totally helpless to prevent it. and i am not even going to try, to stop that plague either. because that is, what they want.
and nope you don't have those things, commanded to happen in GanEden. which obviously means, your globally warmed behind is not there either. and you still do not know, where in the hell you are.
and i have about another, 870 years to live. so i ain't really, worried about that here in TheTorah.
and sure the weather on venus and jupiter are terrible. because G-D, is giving TheTorah. as you already seem to have, more than enough distractions, here in TheTorah without them being livable.
and there are no other planets, supporting life. this planet is it, here in TheTorah.
and it is stupid, to look for another habitable planet way way out there. when we ain't even got enough time left here in TheTorah to get there. why jump out of a perfectly good spacecraft, time machine earth for nothing out there? and all your mental disbelief in G-D, ain't going to make it true. because G-D never said THEY created, two planets with physical life here in TheTorah.
Please stop calling everybody a liar.
You may have given your thetorah to others but I haven't seen a copy of it.
Please give me a link. Thank you.

Before calling others liars, you may need to think about your own lies?
You say that you are "here again"...What do you mean "here again"?
Where were you before?

There are many who think that they are "jesus", "napoleon", "hitler" and even "god"!
What makes you special?

Please produce proper evidence.

Now you are claiming that you have another 870 years to live??
I guarantee that you will die before then.
Please Rabbee, these delusions are getting out of control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Aug 9 tongangodz 1,979
News Lost cities of the Midwest: A trek back to pre-... Jul 28 Von Zipper 7
News Secret Tunnel Discovered Beneath the Ancient Te... Jul '17 La Femme Accident 1
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Jul '17 Resident 23
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... Jul '17 pshun2404 26
News Blackdom history little known (Feb '11) Jun '17 spydie 35
News Volunteers wanted to join community archaeologi... Jun '17 dig 1
More from around the web