Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 9,241)

Showing posts 184,801 - 184,820 of193,613
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh! is that why they behead and kill people, who reject their hogwash?
and i am not about to educate, anyone who prefers to be educated out of being here in TheTorah from G-D. this world has had about 5000 year head start, in all your idolatry of not here in TheTorah G-D.
and just like the last time, it is not likely they want to be convinced to be all here in TheTorah with G-D. you all have way too many years of corruption, for it to have a chance to be corrected.
when you would rather run back, to your alleged new ways in idolatry in an instant. when G-D can more easily, start The Whole Torah all over again. than to convince any of you, deceitful critters to be mentally here in IT too.
there is a big, big difference, in what this world says i going to happen not here in TheTorah. and what G-D says is going to happen, here in this forever disloyal world and their grandmother. i do not think any of you, truly have it in you to truly repent.
we only have about 60 man years, left here before G-D takes off for the day of rest. and that is not enough time, to undo all the damage you have all done. and insist on, continuing to do it. this world cooperate with G-D or HisSon adam and his mate here in TheTorah. are you! trying to make me laugh and cry too?
this world and you, have already proven your unwillingness, to change to believing in G-D here in TheTorah. as even the alleged as jews, agree with the new world testament not here in TheTorah order. whether any of you are or are not on G-D'S SIDE here in TheTorah. i am going to stay on THE SIDE of G-D, here in TheTorah again.
i am not going to force any one to worship G-D, to believe in G-D here in TheTorah. if you do not have any love for G-D here in TheTorah, i don't want you either. i refuse to have a pain in the butt, following me like they really did not Moshe either. you have all already made up your free will minds, to be taught how to be an enemy of G-D. since it has always been, the politically correct thing to do.
Rabbee..Many people have been warning about "end of the world" since day one or at least from the time Bj was nailed.
It is quite funny that they give a date well into the future so that they can't be really challenged.

I can tell you that G-d in mythetorah told me that the world will end in 57 years 63 days 20hours 42minutes and 53 seconds.

On a serious note, I think that the world is killing itself or being killed off.
All life on planet earth is part and parcel of planet earth itself. Therefore, there is no need to separate the planet from its inhabitants.

Whether you call moses, moshe or moosa or musa makes no difference to me dear rabbee. After all what is in a name.
It is quite annoying to give semitic names to everything when 99.9 % of the world is not interested in "torah".
Take it easy Rabbee.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Rabbee, G-d does NOT lie. Men/women lie either intentionally or unintentionally.
Some really do believe that G-d talks to them.
You know that most of your stories come from your past exposure to OT and NT plus a fertile imagination.
Unfortunately, G-d does NOT talk to mortals right now.
If you can prove it I will believe you.
Next time please use a simple camera phone to capture G-d in action.
What G-d says inside your head is nothing special as he seems to say a load of things to many people in the form of a "ghost" or even "son".
They all believe that "god" speaks to them.
Good luck to them all!
Thanks Rabbee for keeping us entertained.
rabbee: past exposure to the old or new testament, in a family with an atheist father? sure i, believe you not. as the first time, G-D came to visit me as a male child, i have not even heard of G-D, jesus or any other their testaments yet. i did not even know, WHO THIS HE/SHE G-D was i was talking to.

i don't know, what you are smoking. but don't pass it around, to your neighbors. i never began to read TheTorah, until 1998 for conformation. and so don't accuse me with your futile fantasy imagination. i am not even going to compare your ugly words to G-D'S WORD. and it was not, an inside of my head experience. it was actual contact, with G-D. and if you believe your not here in TheTorah from G-D, no amount of evidence will suffice. even the evidence fact that physical totality, could not even exist without G-D giving TheTorah.

and my name is not gypsy rosalee either, and i am not here in TheTorah to entertain you. you were taught by idiots, to be their not here in TheTorah idiot.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry my life story, has already been told. and it no longer includes you not here in TheTorah idolaters of the subtle beasts of the fields.
do you have an ancient copy, of their marriage license? according to TheTorah, Sarah is still considered Avraham's Wife. and Hagar was only considered as a proxy go-between mother of Eeshmael. and everyone on earth, is committing what you call incest. even if Sarah was only Avraham's Half Sister In Law.
and G-D said They were going to have a child, and They did. it is an act of G-D, when a woman beyond her years, gives birth to a child without intervention from evil alleged men. what problem do you have with, G-D commanded it to happen?
and your too late, cause G-D came and told me Weeeere baaaack. just like it says, here in TheTorah for Adam. and your words are not, worth more than G-D'S said to me. your a nobody here in TheTorah again, who should never be trusted as the truth.
and just maybe you have forgot, WHO is in charge for six full days here in TheTorah. and it is not written in TheTorah, that somebody finished adam or his mate off after their resurrection from Adam. we are here in TheTorah G-D is again giving, and it has, is, and shall continue to happen as G-D says for this rather be evil and wicked not here in IT world. you think that TheTorah, G-D is still giving is some kind of joke to you. you do not even care about TheActual Word of G-D, here in TheTorah.
Any sane person knows that "thetorah" was written by MEN.
They chose to make their relatives more important than others.
Sarah was abraham's sister and those who are into incest, please feel free to approve it. I am not interested in it.

Hagar was no slave! She was the legitimate wife of Abraham.

Just because some bigoted racist writers chose to write any old rubbish, that does not make it true.

This is precisely the reason why I am SURE that your stories come from the books written by a certain race of people and NOT from G-d.

God will NEVER make one race superior over others for ever.

Until you come with some real stories from God I will continue to consider you as a person who is "making up" stories based on his past exposure to books written by bigoted racists.

True God, Allah is above such petty things.

True God, Allah will NEVER make a father throw out his son and his legitimate wife just because a jealous 90 year old incestuous sister told him to.

If your "god" told him to do such stupid things, then may the REAL True God, Allah show mercy on you all.

If you think that incest committed by a 100 year old brother and sister to produce a freak of a son makes it all legal then I feel sorry for you!

Take care Rabbee and please come up with something new AWAY FROM the man made the torah stories originating from a bigoted racist tribal bunch.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee..Many people have been warning about "end of the world" since day one or at least from the time Bj was nailed.
It is quite funny that they give a date well into the future so that they can't be really challenged.
I can tell you that G-d in mythetorah told me that the world will end in 57 years 63 days 20hours 42minutes and 53 seconds.
On a serious note, I think that the world is killing itself or being killed off.
All life on planet earth is part and parcel of planet earth itself. Therefore, there is no need to separate the planet from its inhabitants.
Whether you call moses, moshe or moosa or musa makes no difference to me dear rabbee. After all what is in a name.
It is quite annoying to give semitic names to everything when 99.9 % of the world is not interested in "torah".
Take it easy Rabbee.
rabbee: screw you and, your idolatry. TheTorah is very precise, and predictable, for this world refusing to be here in IT. TheTorah cycle is 6818 man years, it cannot end until G-D returns from TheDay of Rest.

and if G-D said not to change anything, in The Written Torah. i think you would be wise, to believe G-D about not changing any of IT to your own nomenclature. it is just more proof, you do not believe in G-D. and that you have no respect, for anything true to G-D. your a filthy idolater of other g-d, why would i believe you? your a liar for the devil, nothing you say can be taken as the truth.

and yes i know, you all reject being here in TheTorah from G-D. i have already told, you all so at least a hundred times. if you don't care about being here in TheTorah from HaShem. then G-D and i, do not care for you either.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah was abraham's sister and those who are into incest, please feel free to approve it. I am not interested in it.
Just because some bigoted racist writers chose to write any old rubbish, that does not make it true.
This is precisely the reason why I am SURE that your stories come from the books written by a certain race of people and NOT from G-d.
Until you come with some real stories from God I will continue to consider you as a person who is "making up" stories based on his past exposure to books written by bigoted racists.
True God, Allah will NEVER make a father throw out his son and his legitimate wife just because a jealous 90 year old incestuous sister told him to.
If your "god" told him to do such stupid things, then may the REAL True God, Allah show mercy on you all.
If you think that incest committed by a 100 year old brother and sister to produce a freak of a son makes it all legal then I feel sorry for you!
Take care Rabbee and please come up with something new AWAY FROM the man made the torah stories originating from a bigoted racist tribal bunch.
rabbee: TheTorah was written in stone, twice at mt seeanee you scriptural idiot. and there were representative, of every known nation there. and show me one person, on this planet from adam and his mate, who is not committing incest? and i'll show you someone, who is violating the command of G-D, in other worse ways.

and it says in TheTorah that Hagar, was Sara's handmaiden. and as a granddaughter of adam, his mate, and Noach and his mate. were also committing incest with Avraham. so there goes, your incest argument.

and this story of adam and his mate, is not a made up story. but is the forever true, prophecy in TheTorah direct from G-D. who you consider yourself, delusionally greater than.

and you keep believing, your all-h is showing mercy to those sons and daughters in syria today. and that your all-h, is not throwing away all-h's muslim sons. and then try to snow me, on how ever merciful your murdering all-h is.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: a sane muslim, ha! in your own insanity fantasy.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all there in the scriptures.
Like I said you Muslims cannot comprehend the Word of God.

I just explained the Holiness of God and that God could not just forgive Adam and Eve of their sin of disobedience and it went way over your head.

Muhammad legitimized sin in his religion of Islam and so Muslims attach sin to God as being holy.

In your Muhammad Muslim mind you cannot understand the Scriptures so Muslims invent their own out come to suit and justify the sins Muhammad committed against God.

There is only one way that sins can be forgiven and that is the blood sacrifice.

THE BLOOD ATONEMENT

"For the life of the flesh is in the blood:
and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls:
for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul."

Leviticus 17:11

Jesus shed his blood on the altar of the cross for a once and all time sacrifice for the atonement of your sins Alex.

Without the sacrifice of Jesus blood on the cross their is no forgiveness of sins.

Your faith in Muhammad as a prophet of God is worthless!

Muhammad and his Quran is garbage, Alex.
Your Muslim Allah God is a bull-shitter, Alex.
Worshiping your Allah god is worthless!

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Its all there in the scriptures.
I just explained the Holiness of God and that God could not just forgive Adam and Eve of their sin of disobedience and it went way over your head.
Muhammad legitimized sin in his religion of Islam and so Muslims attach sin to God as being holy.
In your Muhammad Muslim mind you cannot understand the Scriptures so Muslims invent their own out come to suit and justify the sins Muhammad committed against God.
There is only one way that sins can be forgiven and that is the blood sacrifice.
THE BLOOD ATONEMENT

Jesus shed his blood on the altar of the cross for a once and all time sacrifice for the atonement of your sins Alex.

Without the sacrifice of Jesus blood on the cross their is no forgiveness of sins.

Bull Shit.

Jesus was not slaughtered like a lamb and surely he was not beheaded.

That garbage of someone thrusting a pear into him comes from forgeries in John's gospel full of gossip and garbage.

Stop this worthless SINFUL and unholy Bullshit, please!

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
Dear ignorant Shamma.

Please stop lying.

Prove to me that Jesus Christ said that he came to die on a cross for the sins gentiles and Jews.

You seem to have got the concept of creator and creation upside down.
That is exactly what I have been telling, Shamma.

Those lies spread by the founding fathers of Christianity, are very precious to Shamma and he will not give up and will never stop.

That JC said that he came to die on a cross for the sins of gentiles and Jews, is a story spun by men, who came from below.

Salaams
BMZ

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry my life story, has already been told. and it no longer includes you not here in TheTorah idolaters of the subtle beasts of the fields.

do you have an ancient copy, of their marriage license? according to TheTorah, Sarah is still considered Avraham's Wife. and Hagar was only considered as a proxy go-between mother of Eeshmael. and everyone on earth, is committing what you call incest. even if Sarah was only Avraham's Half Sister In Law.

and G-D said They were going to have a child, and They did. it is an act of G-D, when a woman beyond her years, gives birth to a child without intervention from evil alleged men. what problem do you have with, G-D commanded it to happen?

and your too late, cause G-D came and told me Weeeere baaaack. just like it says, here in TheTorah for Adam. and your words are not, worth more than G-D'S said to me. your a nobody here in TheTorah again, who should never be trusted as the truth.
and just maybe you have forgot, WHO is in charge for six full days here in TheTorah. and it is not written in TheTorah, that somebody finished adam or his mate off after their resurrection from Adam. we are here in TheTorah G-D is again giving, and it has, is, and shall continue to happen as G-D says for this rather be evil and wicked not here in IT world. you think that TheTorah, G-D is still giving is some kind of joke to you. you do not even care about TheActual Word of G-D, here in TheTorah.
Problem, Rabbee

You are suggesting in your post that Eeeshack was the First Son of God. Only difference between Eeeshack and Jesus being that one's mother was married and the other's not.

How do you explain that thing happening in tehTorah of yours? I am not saying that you are screwed up. So, please clarify.

Thanks, Rabbee

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull Shit.
That garbage of someone thrusting a pear into him comes from forgeries in John's gospel full of gossip and garbage.
Muslims are stuck with the lies of Muhammad.
In Islam Muhammad sets the rules.
But God is not a Muslim so Muhammad's lies has no authority over how God rules the world!

Leviticus 17:

11 "For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul."

Under the law of God Jesus shed his blood and died on the altar of the cross for the atonement of souls.

Muhammad lied!
The Quran is garbage.

Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: screw you and, your idolatry. TheTorah is very precise, and predictable, for this world refusing to be here in IT. TheTorah cycle is 6818 man years, it cannot end until G-D returns from TheDay of Rest.
and if G-D said not to change anything, in The Written Torah. i think you would be wise, to believe G-D about not changing any of IT to your own nomenclature. it is just more proof, you do not believe in G-D. and that you have no respect, for anything true to G-D. your a filthy idolater of other g-d, why would i believe you? your a liar for the devil, nothing you say can be taken as the truth.
and yes i know, you all reject being here in TheTorah from G-D. i have already told, you all so at least a hundred times. if you don't care about being here in TheTorah from HaShem. then G-D and i, do not care for you either.
Dear Rabbee, I wouldn't expect a man of "god" to use expletives!
Now let's look at reality.
You are the only person on planet earth who is making the claim you make.
If God wanted others to know he would have given you a positive mental attitude, determination and the ability to communicate in a language that can be understood by the majority.
As the "god" who appeared to you personally has not endowed you with these qualities, either your "god" wants only you or you are hallucinating or your "god" is not interested in those who cannot say "Moshe"!
Here is my humble stance: Moses. Jesus. Mary. Abraham. Muhammed. David. Solomon.........and if your "god" wants me to spell these names in a strange language, I will not oblige.
Thank you.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
If your "god" and your thetorah are that precise and predictable, please tell me what will happen tomorrow instead of in 63 years.
By the way, a person who says "god" appeared to them is an IDOLATOR.
Thank you.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are stuck with the lies of Muhammad.
In Islam Muhammad sets the rules.
But God is not a Muslim so Muhammad's lies has no authority over how God rules the world!

Leviticus 17:

11 "For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul."
Under the law of God Jesus shed his blood and died on the altar of the cross for the atonement of souls.

Muhammad lied!

The Quran is garbage.
What has Leviticus 17:11 got to do with Jesus?

Leviticus 17 simply warned people not to drink blood of any animal sacrifice.

That Leviticus applies to Jesus, is Absurd and GARBAGE. Who drank his blood? The disciples?

Do you think Jesus was an animal and God offered a human sacrifice for His so-called Sin?

So, you can see that the more you write a nonsense, the more garbage you generate.

It is silly, idiotic, absurd and garbage to say that Leviticus 17 applies to Jesus' alleged death.

No more garbage, please!
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: TheTorah was written in stone, twice at mt seeanee you scriptural idiot. and there were representative, of every known nation there. and show me one person, on this planet from adam and his mate, who is not committing incest? and i'll show you someone, who is violating the command of G-D, in other worse ways.
and it says in TheTorah that Hagar, was Sara's handmaiden. and as a granddaughter of adam, his mate, and Noach and his mate. were also committing incest with Avraham. so there goes, your incest argument.
and this story of adam and his mate, is not a made up story. but is the forever true, prophecy in TheTorah direct from G-D. who you consider yourself, delusionally greater than.
and you keep believing, your all-h is showing mercy to those sons and daughters in syria today. and that your all-h, is not throwing away all-h's muslim sons. and then try to snow me, on how ever merciful your murdering all-h is.
I know you are insulting me with rude words, because you may be frustrated that you are unable to get your point across.
Simple rule: Use the language understood by the person to whom you are giving the message and make sure the message is at their level....also look for feedback before loading them with more data.

Did you ever wonder why this "god" got it written in stone and Moses smashed the stone?
Why doesn't this "god" convey the message today in a language that is understood by many and not rely on ancient stones?!
You are still rattling off stories form the books written by a bunch of tribal racists who promoted their race and culture.
Why don't you go to China/Japan/Thailand/Tibet/Bur ma/India, learn their religious stories?
Just pumping one set of stories from a tribe/ race that can only go back 6000 years in a world that is billions of years old is pathetic.
God is eternal and God is not linguistically challenged!
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: a sane muslim, ha! in your own insanity fantasy.
You may have led a very sheltered life dear Rabbee.
After reading your thetorah stories, many NON MUSLIMS here have said that you are insane.
But that is not for me to judge.
Therefore....
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Its all there in the scriptures.
THE BLOOD ATONEMENT
Dear Shamma, you have no proof whatsoever.

You are confusing animal sacrifice and normal healthy eating with HUMAN sacrifice and CANNIBALISM.

There is no proof of "resurrection", because Mark itself ends in 16:8!!!!!

Here is the irony according to YOU.

Your "god" was naive enough to trust "his" people and came in human form.

What did his worshipers do?

The KILLED him!!!

Your god is DEAD.
Sorry, Shamma....your have NO GOD because he is DEAD as a door nail thanks to the Jews and Romans!
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull Shit.
Absolutely, brother and the spear story is a later invention!

This is no slaughter; this is callous MURDER!

Have you ever come across a lamb that was "nailed" to a pole/cross that later gets up and runs off????

Very good point about "beheading" like a lamb....that's why I maintain that Honest Paul is a better candidate as perfect sacrificial lamb because he was allegedly beheaded.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem, Rabbee
You are suggesting in your post that Eeeshack was the First Son of God. Only difference between Eeeshack and Jesus being that one's mother was married and the other's not.
How do you explain that thing happening in tehTorah of yours? I am not saying that you are screwed up. So, please clarify.
Thanks, Rabbee
lol!
Time to spray my tea, bro!
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what I have been telling, Shamma.
Those lies spread by the founding fathers of Christianity, are very precious to Shamma and he will not give up and will never stop.
That JC said that he came to die on a cross for the sins of gentiles and Jews, is a story spun by men, who came from below.
Salaams
BMZ
Thank you, bro.
Without the lies, Shamma is nothing!
JC never said stupid things like "I came to die on a roman cross for the Jews and Gentiles so that their sins can be redeemed enabling them to have eternal life"!!!
Salaams.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 184,801 - 184,820 of193,613
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Archaeology Discussions

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blackbeard's Booty Fri Ed Teach 3
Sydney-Bali Apr 17 jeck 3
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... Apr 17 True Christian witness 28
Serbia Experts Use Heavy Machinery to Move Mammoth Apr 13 sava 2
Ancient Egyptian coffin found in Israel Apr 13 Kyana McCoy 1
Five Simple WW II Archaeology Questions Apr 7 Yani Shapiro 1
Richard III revamp at Bosworth Battlefield whil... Apr 6 Charlie Goodbadger 1
•••
•••
•••
•••