Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,271

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#195072 Nov 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
My friend TS
It is not me, but you who is having a memory loss.
How can you prove any thing like that? First you make the list of qualities needed for a true prophet of God and to show that your list "Is not in the air"…you verify it by checking on those who are "Well recognized" as a prophet.
It is then when we apply those test on the "Last Prophet in that great chain of prophets".
I am saying this since the first post on this subject.
So you want to "Quit" this discussion? I knew it, even if you are not "Our Seeker".
rabbee: well your false prophet theory, of muhammed being the last prophet was screwed. even before the day G-D came to speak, to me again here in TheTorah. when even my presence here in TheTorah again, says your quran is all the lies of vain subtle talking critters.

and there is no second coming of muhammed, ever mentioned in TheTorah. adam and his mate, are always the last people G-D sees before THEIR day of rest. and Noach has always been the first person, G-D sees when THEY return from the day of rest.

muhammed never even got, a new name from G-D or the alleged angel. what's up, with that?
Mahmood

Markham, Canada

#195073 Nov 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I advised to go to an Expert and not waste your time on these "low levels"
I am only grilling you on Islam and no one else right now, because you are the one preaching Islam and when confronted with questions, you run. My message to you is don't preach without adequate backup.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#195074 Nov 15, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
And let me tell you , the in the so called great chain of Prophets, I have every reason to doubt every one of them except, Jesus Christ before his Resurrection.
Ah! You came out of the Christian closet! lol!

Why did you exclude the biblical Jesus, who accomplished nothing and left a massive confusion which took 400-600 years in the making of the Christian triune God?

What makes you so sure of his alleged death and the alleged resurrection?

bmz

Singapore

#195075 Nov 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well your false prophet theory, of muhammed being the last prophet was screwed. even before the day G-D came to speak, to me again here in TheTorah. when even my presence here in TheTorah again, says your quran is all the lies of vain subtle talking critters.
and there is no second coming of muhammed, ever mentioned in TheTorah. adam and his mate, are always the last people G-D sees before THEIR day of rest. and Noach has always been the first person, G-D sees when THEY return from the day of rest.
muhammed never even got, a new name from G-D or the alleged angel. what's up, with that?
Rabbee,

There is no second coming of anyone. Leave theTorah in theGanEdenLibrary and read Qur'aan first.

Qur'aan is a fine precis of the Torah. No one is coming back.

bmz

Singapore

#195076 Nov 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: ah yes! but it also condemns, 100% of the quran. when not one of you, have escaped the 100% teachings of the false prophets.
100% of you have been taught, with 100% of the original sin.
It is the other way round, Rabbee. Qur'aan refutes, ridicules and condemns Trinity.

There is no mention of this ludicrous and ridiculous Original Sin in Genesis 3. Read G-d's dialogue and see. G-d did not accuse them of any Original Sin.

Stop believing in this filthy doctrine of sin, please. It is an insult to G-d and humanity.

Thanks in anticipation.

bmz

Singapore

#195077 Nov 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 19:27:
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."
You haven't read the most ridiculous parable, written by someone insane, Joel.

Read this: The Parable of the Wedding Banquet

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

I don't know how it was ascribed to Jesus.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#195078 Nov 15, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that Joel is allready occupying your shower, i'm not interested at all.
And by the way, knowing gender does not entitle you to pubescent sexist comments.
Maat---Given that Joel is allready occupying your shower, i'm not interested at all.

HughBe---Promising. Let me clarify something for you. The occupation is only in his mind, there is no reality to it.

Maat---And by the way, knowing gender does not entitle you to pubescent sexist comments

HughBe--Let me say to you that gender does not entitle YOU to be ABUSIVE, DISRESPECTFUL and INSULTING without a cause and you are guilty of all. What knowing your gender has done for you is that it has PROTECTED you from my tongue.

I want you to read samples of my responses to you when you have been rude and grossly impertinent. In all instances I have sought to make light or turn your disrespect and abuse into a JOKE.

You have abused your gender privilege and have been very disrespectful, insulting and abusive. Now, had I no respect for your gender instead of taking your insults for a joke I would give you the full length of my tongue.

----------

SAMPLES

Maat---There is subtle and there is OBTUSE.(ABUSIVE)

HughBe---I shall tell myself a lie Maat and say that of the two words subtle and obtuse the first is a better fit for you.

I am really teasing you.(MAKING it into a JOKE)

Maat---G-d blessed us. Now we have to figure out why he did not do the same to you.(INSULTING)

HughBe--- I am deeply satisfied that you have now seen the light Maat and have become a Christian. That aside congratulations on your blessings.

I shall not leave YOU plural to figure out anything if I do Jesus would have returned before that happens. Here is the secret, He has made me a god to all of you.(MAKING light your words)

Maat---Ah so the other'christian' and one catholic are meant by cruffs.

HughBe--- My sweet Maat, I made no mention of denominations. It certainly did not include YOU as my post came before your following declaration, "G-d blessed us" .(Note, the SOFT approach)

Maat---Just to have it clear that you appear less CONFUSED about the CONCEPT of your jewish roots than before the talking too.(INSULT)

Hugh--- There is CONCEPT and there is REALITY. I know of the REALITY. So, why in the name of Jesus would I be confused about such a thing when I KNOW my progenitors?(Did not reciprocate your CONFUSED, INSULT)

Maat---Serious case of megalomania...so what you and yomama gone do, to mek us!(BIG INSULT)

HughBe--- My mama shall pray for you, Maat.(MAKING light of your INSULT)

----------
Maat---Nope, of course not, because THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN.

HughBe--- Given your approach, I shall say that you are the sexiest and prettiest woman in the world.

Maat---And your say so has nothing to do with your WEAPONS GRADE DENSENESS?(MASSIVE INSULT)

HughBe-- It has nothing to do with my "weapons grade denseness" meaning my THICK or dense WEAPON of mutilation.(Turning your GROSS insult into a Joke)

Why the focus on my THICK WEAPON of mutilation? Do you want to "know" the weapon, Maat ?(Turning your GROSS insult into a Joke)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#195079 Nov 15, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
bottom pg 9186
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe --To: Buford and the other "Christian" CRUFFS. I am off to church. I shall pray that God gives 'CHRISTIANS CLEAN HEARTS, CLEAN MINDS and LOYALTY to TRUTH above all else on earth.
Maat---G-d blessed us. Now we have to figure out why he did not do the same to you.
HughBe--- I am deeply satisfied that you have now seen the light Maat and have become a Christian. That aside congratulations on your blessings.
I shall not leave YOU plural to figure out anything if I do Jesus would have returned before that happens. Here is the secret, He has made me a god to all of you.
Ah so the other'christian' and one catholic are meant by cruffs.
Serious case of megalomania...so what you and yomama gone do, to mek us!
Yomama kno where my house lives, yes!
---
Why thank you HB for pointing out the fact that christians are not cruff and that 'YOU is plural and can be thus substituted with 'christians'.
If we make the proper substitution we get:
I shall not leave CHRISTIANS to figure out anything if I do Jesus would have returned before that happens.
Which leaves:
I shall pray that God gives you CLEAN HEARTS, CLEAN MINDS and LOYALTY to TRUTH above all else on earth.
Which would then be properly inserted before:
Maat---Just to have it clear that you appear less confused about the CONCEPT of your jewish roots than before the talking too.
As in jewish roots is God gives you CLEAN HEARTS, CLEAN MINDS and LOYALTY to TRUTH.
--
Unless we get another shammisme as in said poster screeming blue murder and ranting about MAAT not understanding the tri-partite nature of man and god even invoking genesis, to then in a cuss and a sigh change adherence to a well known non-trinitarian heretic fallacy. Declaring that jesus is god.
HughBe --To: Buford and the other "Christian" CRUFFS. I am off to church. I shall pray that God gives 'CHRISTIANS CLEAN HEARTS, CLEAN MINDS and LOYALTY to TRUTH above all else on earth.

Maat---G-d blessed us. Now we have to figure out why he did not do the same to you.

I shall not leave YOU plural to figure out anything if I do Jesus would have returned before that happens. Here is the secret, He has made me a god to all of you.

Maat---Ah so the other'christian' and one catholic are meant by cruffs.

Serious case of megalomania...so what you and yomama gone do, to mek us!

Yomama kno where my house lives, yes!

---
Maat---Why thank you HB for pointing out the fact that christians are not cruff and that 'YOU is plural and can be thus substituted with 'christians'.
If we make the proper substitution we get:

I shall not leave CHRISTIANS to figure out anything if I do Jesus would have returned before that happens.

Which leaves:
I shall pray that God gives you CLEAN HEARTS, CLEAN MINDS and LOYALTY to TRUTH above all else on earth.

Which would then be properly inserted before:

Maat---Just to have it clear that you appear less confused about the CONCEPT of your jewish roots than before the talking too.

As in jewish roots is God gives you CLEAN HEARTS, CLEAN MINDS and LOYALTY to TRUTH.
--
Unless we get another shammisme as in said poster screeming blue murder and ranting about MAAT not understanding the tri-partite nature of man and god even invoking genesis, to then in a cuss and a sigh change adherence to a well known non-trinitarian heretic fallacy. Declaring that jesus is god.

HughBe--- All clearly articulated, Maat.

Denver, CO

#195080 Nov 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
There is no second coming of anyone. Leave theTorah in theGanEdenLibrary and read Qur'aan first.
Qur'aan is a fine precis of the Torah. No one is coming back.
rabbee: what and enter your muhammed in wornder land, not here in TheTorah insane fantasy. you do know there is a command to not read, your quran don't you?

and how can you be true, if you are not true to G-D realistically here in TheTorah? G-D never stopped giving, TheTorah here in IT. and G-D never gave the quran to anyone, so who gave it to you?

i am not about to denounce, TheG-D WHO is giving TheTorah still with me and the woman here in IT again. it is total insanity, to denounce G-D still making it all happen again.

you quit reading your quran, and come to your grandfather's side with G-D here in TheTorah Only being given again. fantasy novels from evil and wicked talking critters, are not TheWord of G-D in Only TheTorah here in IT.

i shall be the last prophet, G-D comes to speak with before the day of rest again. before they come after the day of rest, to speak with the prophet Noach. cause this world, shall go no further than this, without your all being here in TheTorah from G-D Only. TheG-D WHO, is giving Only TheTorah Happening again, does not lie.

Denver, CO

#195081 Nov 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the other way round, Rabbee. Qur'aan refutes, ridicules and condemns Trinity.
There is no mention of this ludicrous and ridiculous Original Sin in Genesis 3. Read G-d's dialogue and see. G-d did not accuse them of any Original Sin.
Stop believing in this filthy doctrine of sin, please. It is an insult to G-d and humanity.
Thanks in anticipation.
rabbee: and the alleged as trinity, refutes and ridicules the quran and muhammed. and your claim that G-D, never gave virgin birth to THEIR Son Adam, is an outright lie. just as your claim, that G-D did not have Adam put to death. because there is nobody in TheTorah. don't care what the world in, propaganda misdirection calls Them. i know TheName, G-D calls them. THE OUR FATHER/MOTHER, and THE OUR BABY Adam, is a tri-unity FAMILY thing. for the relevance is not according to you, but is relevant according to G-D.

and if original sin, did not exist. then how did, the woman chaooah get it? who was the source, of her sin? it was someone* giving to her, a new testament against G-D in TheTorah. disbelief in G-D, here in TheTorah is the original sin. but from where, did she and all of you get this mental disease?

how can i insult G-D, when i got this from THEM? This is The-Accounting from THEM, i have only accepted from THEM. nor was it an accident again, that i just got - Caught Up In G-D. because this is the way, it has always happened to this whole world of disbelievers here in TheTorah.

and as for humanity, where? i see no evidence, of any humanity here in TheTorah. with all of you subtle talking critters claiming, not to be human here in TheTorah you all disbelieve is actually happening.

Denver, CO

#195082 Nov 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't read the most ridiculous parable, written by someone insane, Joel.
Read this: The Parable of the Wedding Banquet
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
I don't know how it was ascribed to Jesus.
rabbee: well it gets even more tragic, when even the woman does not show up for the wedding. cause she is out having a fling, with mr lizard lips again with nobody here in TheTorah. but then there is always, His Hot Virgin Mama around somewhere.

G-D gave a wedding, for TheHisSon, and there was nobody there but THEIR HisSon adam. as if ungrateful grandchildren, her in TheTorah still are not enough.

Denver, CO

#195083 Nov 15, 2013
here
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#195084 Nov 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 12:51-53:
"Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. For from now on in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
Hmm...you equate differences in theological opinion (divisions) to hatreds between parties, which means murderous intent. I think that your supposition is wrong.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#195085 Nov 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 19:27:
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."
Gee, this sounds very much like Mohammad the Thin Skinned.

Umm...did Jesus ever solicit the murder of any of his critics?

No?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#195086 Nov 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! You came out of the Christian closet! lol!
Why did you exclude the biblical Jesus, who accomplished nothing and left a massive confusion which took 400-600 years in the making of the Christian triune God?
What makes you so sure of his alleged death and the alleged resurrection?
What makes a Christian sure of the death and resurrection of Jesus, you ask?
The answer:
Christians have God in their life, that is somethings Muslims will never have in their life nor in their after life!

His Personality:
The Character of Muhammad

1. A REVIEW OF MUHAMMAD'S PERSONALITY

A GENERAL ASSESSMENT OF HIS CHARACTER

No one can study the life of Muhammad without being impressed with his rise from a mere citizen of Mecca to the undisputed role of the leader of the Arabs throughout the Arabian Peninsula. Yet even here a general historical perspective is insufficient. It is not just a dominant figure that is under consideration but one who claimed to be the last and greatest of all God's prophets for all humanity from the beginning to the end of time. He has to be assessed from a religious as well as an historical viewpoint and it is perhaps appropriate to make such an evaluation at this very point before examining his prophetic convictions in more detail.

The Muslim world draws an absolute conclusion here without further ado. Muhammad was the greatest of all the prophets, indeed Allah's universal messenger to all mankind, and an example of human conduct and behaviour without reproach. He was sinless, though not without human failings, but irreproachable in his role as His choice representative on earth. The Christian view, however, has been very different and has generally perceived him to be, on the one hand, a great leader and reformer who led the Arabs out of pagan darkness, to the other extreme, namely that he was a demon-possessed impostor whose deliberate purpose was to lead the world astray and to darken the minds of millions of men from seeking the light of the Gospel of
Jesus Christ.

In the eyes of the pagan Arabs Muhammad was considered a God.
A RELATIVE OR AN ABSOLUTE STANDARD OF JUDGMENT?

In seventh-century Arabia polygamy was regarded as perfectly acceptable and caravan-raiding was often looked on as a natural pursuit. The wise man did not question the morality of such activity, he simply sought to defend himself and protect his property as best he could and with the assistance of his tribe or clan. Muhammad passed no judgments on either of these two facets of Arabian life and it has often been suggested that it is improper to critically evaluate him against the background of standards in the traditional Christian world.

Muhammad cannot be allowed to escape such analysis. He openly projected himself as a universal messenger to the whole of mankind (kaaffatan-linnaasi) to give them glad tidings and warnings (Surah 34:28), the Qur'an states that Allah himself and all the angels of heaven send down blessings upon him (Surah 33:56), he is described as a mercy to all the worlds (rahmatan-lil'aalamiin) sent by Allah himself, and the seal of all the prophets (khaataman-nabiyyiin) and the Apostle of Allah (Surah 33:40). These are all claims to universal leadership and example and, in making them, he must be judged by absolute standards.

God is not a pagan that we should accept the seventh century standards of Muhammad as the standards of God and give Muhammad a pass on the life he lead.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#195087 Nov 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks in anticipation.
Can you explain the three persons of God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit found in the OT and in the NT Bible?

2. Do you consider disobeying Gods command not to eat of the tree in the middle of the Garden a sin?

bmz

Singapore

#195088 Nov 15, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Can you explain the three persons of God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit found in the OT and in the NT Bible?
How can you expect me to explain an utter nonsense?

Short and sweet, I can tell you that God, the Father, God, the Son and God, the Holy Spirit DO NOT EXIST. This nonsense came 4-5 hundred years after Jesus was gone.

Jesus did not say anything about the absurdity. In fact, Jesus never used the ugly term God, the Father at all.
Shamma wrote:
2. Do you consider disobeying Gods command not to eat of the tree in the middle of the Garden a sin?
No! They did not even know what sin was.

They were deceived and tricked by Satan, made a mistake and God forgave them. Did not kill them on the spot.

bmz

Singapore

#195089 Nov 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well it gets even more tragic, when even the woman does not show up for the wedding. cause she is out having a fling, with mr lizard lips again with nobody here in TheTorah. but then there is always, His Hot Virgin Mama around somewhere.
G-D gave a wedding, for TheHisSon, and there was nobody there but THEIR HisSon adam. as if ungrateful grandchildren, her in TheTorah still are not enough.
lol! Enjoyed reading that, Rabbee

Denver, CO

#195090 Nov 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Enjoyed reading that, Rabbee
rabbee: well i can't say i enjoyed, reading it as much in TheTorah. when none of he guys a, the pool hall, told me she was putting out for the more subtle than any other beast again. since i am here in TheTorah, there are not that may choices left with nobody here in it again. with the whole world all pretending they are somewhere else other than here in ONLY TheTorah from G-D.

bmz

Singapore

#195091 Nov 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
rabbee: well i can't say i enjoyed, reading it as much in TheTorah. when none of he guys a, the pool hall, told me she was putting out for the more subtle than any other beast again. since i am here in TheTorah, there are not that may choices left with nobody here in it again. with the whole world all pretending they are somewhere else other than here in ONLY TheTorah from G-D.
Of course, you would not have enjoyed that because the woman of yours, was a two timer in that field of the subtle beasts.

On the holy Second Wedding, make sure that the wedding banquet is held under theTorahPavillion, not in the field. Once you know her, buckle up the chastity belt with a digital lock, the code being known only to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 2 hr NiggyMikeQuincy 1,966
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
Locked Away for Years, Skeleton's Secrets Rewri... Dec 7 Buhboo 1
Tiberias Region Dec 7 Mike 1
More from around the web