Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 9,160)

Showing posts 183,181 - 183,200 of193,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe you should ask Alex if he can oblige. He love penis and sperm. Seems to always be on his mind.
Yeah, I have a beautiful pinkish penis and sweet smelling and delicious tasting sperm.

Alex, the homo high school drop out, will surely oblige and instead of hugging and kissing the stone dick in the Kaaba like Muhammad he'll rather hug and kiss my flesh and blood dick.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no you couldn't, because this story has already been told. as your free will mental fantasy, is not The-Author of this story we are all actually here in.
Well if there is no free will, then why should anybody be punished if they can't do anything about what they do or correct it? That was a very stupid statement on your part. I don't think that God would tell you to say something so stupid like that. So why don't you quit putting stupid words into God's mouth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, except that I do not believe the Hebrew God was evil.
RICHARD DAWKINS CONDEMNS YHVH:

1) "Yahweh: The God of the Old Testament (Tanach) is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser, a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

— Richard Dawkins (The God Delusion)

2) "What makes my jaw drop is that people today should base their lives on such an appalling role model as Yahweh - and even worse, that they should bossily try to force the same evil monster (whether fact or fiction) on the rest of us."

3)"Moreover, this god, Yahweh, breaks into a monumental rage whenever his chosen people flirted with a rival god," resembling "nothing so much as sexual jealousy of the worst kind. Add to this the killing of the Canaanites-an 'ethnic cleansing' in which "bloodthirsty massacres" were carried out with 'xenophobic relish.' Joshua's destruction of Jericho is 'morally indistinguishable' from Hitler's invasion of Poland, or Saddam Hussein's massacres of the Kurds and the Marsh Arabs."

And more..

PS: The Hebrews borrowed the god El or YHVH from the earlier Babylonian cultures and gave it their own twist.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have taken away the beginning "rabbee" from that post, as obviously that post was not God telling you what to say. You misrepresent God by representing things that obviously you are saying, as things that he is telling you to say.
rabbee: apparently you missed the previous part, where i said, i found it almost interesting. i never said it was all true from G-D, but according to the altered scriptures used. found it quite logical, even for the false texts used. and quite surprising, from someone called joel.

so don't accuse me of misrepresenting G-D, with your own way of misrepresenting G-D. cause i did not put G-D'S Word, in either my mouth or my fingers. everyone who has previously known me, knows this all came like from out of the blue. G-D did something, that totally changed me, in that second visit. THEY actually Wrote, something inside of me. and i have not been the same, person since then.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I have a beautiful pinkish penis and sweet smelling and delicious tasting sperm.
Hey now, don't be driving the guy crazy with desire. He's probably typing with one hand as we speak.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

So few people here can be objective and simply look at a statement for whether it is accurate or not, whether it is what they want to hear or not.
An accurate statement stands upright whether a person wants to or does not wish to hear it.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should ask Alex if he can oblige. He love penis and sperm. Seems to always be on his mind.
Phallus pole(even the cross) and Living tadpole water are trade marks of BJ the seducer, womaniser and a coward in hiding....
The scribes were thinking of a Pagan when writing about BJ instead of Jesus PBUH.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: apparently you missed the previous part, where i said, i found it almost interesting. i never said it was all true from G-D,
Then why don't you omit the beginning "rabbee" from the posts where it is you speaking rather than pretending it is God calling you rabbee and telling you what to speak as though you are typing verbatim exactly what God is saying to you. I never liked that stupid act anyway. It's nothing but stupid, unnecessary theatrics.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
An accurate statement stands upright whether a person wants to or does not wish to hear it.
Yes.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't he say "first things first"?
He never waited to move on to "second", "third", "fourth" or "nth" things.
He ran away!
How can he go out to the gentiles after calling them dogs and pigs.
It took honest paul to come up with a "dream" ticket to reach out to the coffers of the gentiles.
"seeing" things is a disease in the minds of bible thumpers.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Richard Dawkins. He's ALWAYS right, isn't he? He knows everything.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
1) "Yahweh: The God of the Old Testament (Tanach) is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser, a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."
— Richard Dawkins (The God Delusion)
2) "What makes my jaw drop is that people today should base their lives on such an appalling role model as Yahweh - and even worse, that they should bossily try to force the same evil monster (whether fact or fiction) on the rest of us."
3)"Moreover, this god, Yahweh, breaks into a monumental rage whenever his chosen people flirted with a rival god," resembling "nothing so much as sexual jealousy of the worst kind. Add to this the killing of the Canaanites-an 'ethnic cleansing' in which "bloodthirsty massacres" were carried out with 'xenophobic relish.' Joshua's destruction of Jericho is 'morally indistinguishable' from Hitler's invasion of Poland, or Saddam Hussein's massacres of the Kurds and the Marsh Arabs."
And more..
PS: The Hebrews borrowed the god El or YHVH from the earlier Babylonian cultures and gave it their own twist.
If people can worship a naked man from the dark ages why not worship a quintessential Brit such a Dick Dawkins!
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
And, Jesus claimed that he was an incarnation of the "evil" Hebrew God, right?
Nope!
The wicked establishment did.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Ricard Dawkins tells us that consciousness is something that emerges from the brain when it is a certain size

http://bigthink.com/videos/the-riddle-of-cons...

Is he right?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you omit the beginning "rabbee" from the posts where it is you speaking rather than pretending it is God calling you rabbee and telling you what to speak as though you are typing verbatim exactly what God is saying to you. I never liked that stupid act anyway. It's nothing but stupid, unnecessary theatrics.
rabbee: and since when do you think, TheG-D of TheTorah died and put you in charge? the way you want to misperceive things, says you have never been right with G-D. you believe in lies, you can't even get names in TheTorah right. so you can't ever really be, honest to G-D.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
He never waited to move on to "second", "third", "fourth" or "nth" things.
He ran away!
How can he go out to the gentiles after calling them dogs and pigs.
It took honest paul to come up with a "dream" ticket to reach out to the coffers of the gentiles.
"seeing" things is a disease in the minds of bible thumpers.
And I have other sheep, that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will heed my voice. So there shall be one flock, one shepherd.(John 10:16)

"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate them one from another as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats." (Matthew 25:31,32)

"I tell you, many will come from east and west and sit at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, while the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the outer darkness; there men will weep and gnash teeth." (Matthew 8:11,12)

All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations...." (Matthew 28:18,19)

19 “Sir,” the woman said,“I can see that you are a prophet. 20 Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”

21 “Woman,” Jesus replied,“believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain NOR IN JERUSALEM. 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and since when do you think, TheG-D of TheTorah died and put you in charge?
He didn't. Just like he didn't put you in charge either. The difference is that I make no such false claims as you do.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>you can't even get names in TheTorah right. so you can't ever really be, honest to G-D.
I don't think that being honest to God has anything to do with naming technicalities and I do not speak Hebrew and the names I use are accurate and accepted English translations. I sincerely doubt that I will be punished for writing Moses instead of Moshe, and for you to raise such trivial matters means that that YOU are not honest to God. I do not believe that God trivializes like you do, and cares far more about what is in a person's heart than what version of a name one uses.

And you can't get the verses in the Torah right, and that's even worse.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
If people can worship a naked man from the dark ages why not worship a quintessential Brit such a Dick Dawkins!
You first.

Since: Sep 13

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if a famous leader says it, it MUST be true. Gullible fool. Would you like me to show you quotes from other famous leaders and people who thought Muhammad was awful? But THOSE famous people must be wrong, and the famous people you quote must be right. Why? Because they say what you want to hear. Here, let me do you a favor and introduce you to a few concepts that obviously your education system will not tell you about.
Objectivity:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivity_%28p...
Objectivity is a central philosophical concept, related to reality and truth, which has been variously defined by sources. Generally, objectivity means the state or quality of being true even outside of a subject's individual biases, interpretations, feelings, and imaginings. A proposition is generally considered objectively true (to have objective truth) when its truth conditions are met and are "mind-independent"—t hat is, existing freely or independently from a mind (from the thoughts, feelings, ideas, etc. of a sentient subject). A second, broader meaning of the term refers to the ability in any context to judge fairly, without bias or external influence (see journalistic objectivity); this second meaning of objectivity is sometimes used synonymously with neutrality.
Subjectivity:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjectivity
"Subjectivity is a term used to refer to the condition of being a subject: i.e., the quality of a subject's perspective, experiences, feelings, beliefs, and desires.[1] Subjectivity is used as an explanation for what influences and informs people's judgments about truth or reality. It is the collection of the perceptions, experiences, expectations, personal or cultural understanding, and beliefs specific to a person. It is often used in contrast to the term objectivity,[1] which is described as a view of truth or reality which is free of any individual's influence.
So which one of the two do you think that you practice?
Ya those layers who don't read Prophet history

They just say lays,

Copy and paste like Machine

Evidence, Arnould Van dorn revealed their lies

He convert islam because he revealed those famous people lies

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 183,181 - 183,200 of193,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... 1 hr True Christian witness 28
Serbia Experts Use Heavy Machinery to Move Mammoth Apr 13 sava 2
Ancient Egyptian coffin found in Israel Apr 13 Kyana McCoy 1
Five Simple WW II Archaeology Questions Apr 7 Yani Shapiro 1
Richard III revamp at Bosworth Battlefield whil... Apr 6 Charlie Goodbadger 1
700-year-old poop found, still reeks Apr 6 rally 28
Israel allows divisive East Jerusalem dig Apr 5 Jeff Brightone 3
•••
•••
•••
•••