Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 252811 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194240 Nov 2, 2013
Actually, blabbee, here is even the specific section you want. "Discussion in Torah"

http://chabadtalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php3...

Plenty of ears there who know the Torah. Tell them all what the Torah REALLY says. Set them straight.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194242 Nov 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about the principle of uncertainty of qm with the accompanying math?
Have you studied it in detail in university?
The uncertainty principle is an effect of the ordinary/exteriorized consciousness at work in studying qm phenomena. The higher one rises in consciousness, the more the subject-object divide breaks down and as a result the uncertainty in knowing many parameters about an event gradually disappears - at one stage of consciousness, everything that is there to be known about an event is completely known by a union in consciousness of the subject with the object and so all the uncertainty dissolves.
I wonder why Heisenberg never said it quite like that? He sure could have used you around to set him straight.

"No Werner, no, it's "consciousness", "consciousness". You are missing the important part!!! That is the final answer to the Unification problem!!! Here, let me show you the math!!! Well, never mind, maybe I'll show you the math later. But I'm telling you, it's "consciousness"!!!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194244 Nov 2, 2013
Joel, maybe you can try to take a dump in the toilet, look at your creation and come in union in consciousness with it, and let us all know what it feels like to be a turd. Then, all uncertainty about you being a turd will dissolve and you will be one with it. And you will know how the turd thinks, and you will think and act as a turd. And you will know where the turd is headed after the toilet is flushed. Maybe I don't need to even suggest this because you have already done that.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#194245 Nov 2, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

I wonder why Heisenberg never said it quite like that? He sure could have used you around to set him straight.

"No Werner, no, it's "consciousness", "consciousness". You are missing the important part!!! That is the final answer to the Unification problem!!!
Obviously, Heisenberg was studying the qm phenomenon of uncertainty from a state of the ordinary/exteriorized consciousness but as I typed earlier the problem of uncertainty disappears when one rises in consciousness to a plane of existence where the subject-object divide is replaced by an omnijective reality - of the subject uniting with the object in consciousness. This union of the subject with the object in consciousness is a yogic discipline that is accessible only to a select few with the capacity for yoga.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#194246 Nov 2, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

Well, never mind, maybe I'll show you the math later.
You know Math? LOL.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194249 Nov 2, 2013
I am one with the turd. I AM that turd. Boy, it sure stinks to be a turd. Whoops, gotta go now. Time for a ride in the water park. FLUSH.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194250 Nov 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Math? LOL.
I'm guessing you need to read my post again. I am also guessing that you have a BS from PU.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#194251 Nov 2, 2013
Where the fu-ck is Muhammad? What could have happened to the disembodied conscious energy of this mother fu-cking prophet of Islam after he died a painful death from poisoning which also proves he lacked well developed yogic powers to detect or to neutralize the poison in the food though of course he possessed the power of hallucination or the power of coming into contact with the demonic forces of the vital plane of cosmic consciousness? Has this swine Muhammad incarnated as a demon?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194252 Nov 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, Heisenberg was studying the qm phenomenon of uncertainty from a state of the ordinary/exteriorized consciousness but as I typed earlier the problem of uncertainty disappears when one rises in consciousness to a plane of existence where the subject-object divide is replaced by an omnijective reality
Yes, so it is possible for you to become one with the turd you drop in a few hours.
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
- of the subject uniting with the object in consciousness. This union of the subject with the object in consciousness is a yogic discipline that is accessible only to a select few with the capacity for yoga.
After you come in union with the turd, perhaps you can also come in union with the house fly that lands on it.

Hey, I'm just using your own theory of coming in union with an object that one observes. Why should one merely observe the turd. In order to truly understand it, one must BE the turd through union in consciousness.

So when you do that, let us all know how a turd thinks. Well, maybe you are already doing that.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#194253 Nov 2, 2013
Where the fu-ck is dear Jesus - the sorcerer? Is he plotting another virgin birth via the corrupted womb of another prostitute? LOL.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#194254 Nov 2, 2013
Where the fu-ck is Abraham? Is this retard planning to pimp his dear wife once again in his new earthly avatar - this time to a new age pharaoh?

(smiles)
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194255 Nov 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, Heisenberg was studying the qm phenomenon of uncertainty from a state of the ordinary/exteriorized consciousness but as I typed earlier the problem of uncertainty disappears when one rises in consciousness to a plane of existence where the subject-object divide is replaced by an omnijective reality - of the subject uniting with the object in consciousness.
Great, when you are done with the math that demonstrates and substantiates this, you can let us all know. Even Einstein and He
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
This union of the subject with the object in consciousness is a yogic discipline that is accessible only to a select few with the capacity for yoga.
I would imagine that it would take extraordinary discipline to come in union with a turd that you observe.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194256 Nov 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Where the fu-ck is dear Jesus - the sorcerer? Is he plotting another virgin birth via the corrupted womb of another prostitute? LOL.
I don't know where he is Joel, why don't you become one with the universe and tell us all? Don't ask me, your the guy that has all of the answers.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#194257 Nov 2, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you can't make any statements about an afterlife or Jesus returning if you cannot prove there is no afterlife or that things such as that are impossible. You could say, based on what you can figure and observe, that you believe it is highly unlikely. But that is about as far as it can go, just like I could never dream of proving there IS an afterlife. But I do not see how one can say that the prophecy is proven bogus because it is impossible for Jesus to return, and once you are dead, you are dead. I think that one needs to die to PROVE that to themselves one way or another. So your argument cannot be represented as fact, just as mine cannot be as well.
According to what you wrote a person that say unicorns, Santa Clause and goblins don't exist, is not saying a fact because he can't prove that? It doesn't make sense to me this reasoning. Besides the onus to prove it's up to the person who affirm their existence.

Those are facts:

Dead people don't resurrect.
Yeshua didn't resurrect.
He never said when he has to come.
More than 2000 years are passed after his dead.
The final Messiah wasn't supposed to die.
Tankah/OT don't mention any second coming of any Messiah.
During Messianic age there won't be dead.

These facts are enough to me to disqualify the second coming of the Nazarene.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194258 Nov 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Where the fu-ck is Muhammad? What could have happened to the disembodied conscious energy of this mother fu-cking prophet of Islam after he died a painful death from poisoning which also proves he lacked well developed yogic powers to detect or to neutralize the poison in the food though of course he possessed the power of hallucination or the power of coming into contact with the demonic forces of the vital plane of cosmic consciousness? Has this swine Muhammad incarnated as a demon?
Why don't you become one with him through union in consciousness and let us know? I guess if someone tried to give you poison food, you would know it by becoming one with the poison. Then, you wouldn't even have to eat the poison to get sick, you could just get sick by BEING the poison.

I am observing the poison. I AM the poison. Gee, I don't feel so good right now.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194259 Nov 3, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
According to what you wrote a person that say unicorns, Santa Clause and goblins don't exist, is not saying a fact because he can't prove that? It doesn't make sense to me this reasoning. Besides the onus to prove it's up to the person who affirm their existence.
Those are facts:
Werner Heisenberg:
“Not only is the Universe stranger than we think, it is stranger than we CAN think.”

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”

“In the history of science, ever since the famous trial of Galileo, it has repeatedly been claimed that scientific truth cannot be reconciled with the religious interpretation of the world. Although I an now convinced that scientific truth is unassailable in its own field, I have never found it possible to dismiss the content of religious thinking as simply part of an outmoded phase in the consciousness of mankind, a part we shall have to give up from now on, Thus in the course of my life I have repeatedly been compelled to ponder on the relationship of these two regions of though, for I have never been able to doubt the reality of that to which they point.”

“Revere those things beyond science which really matter and about which it is so difficult to speak.”

“If we wanted to construct a basic philosophical attitude from these scientific utterances of Pauli's, at first we would be inclined to infer from them an extreme rationalism and a fundamentally skeptical point of view. In reality however, behind this outward display of criticism and skepticism lay concealed a deep philosophical interest even in those dark areas of reality of the human soul which elude the grasp of reason. And while the power of fascination emanating from Pauli's analyses of physical problems was admittedly due in some measure to the detailed and penetrating clarity of his formulations, the rest was derived from a constant contact with the field of creative spiritual processes, for which no rational formulation as yet exists.”

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#194260 Nov 3, 2013
Coitus interruptus.

(smiles)
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194261 Nov 3, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead people don't resurrect.
Yeshua didn't resurrect.
He never said when he has to come.
More than 2000 years are passed after his dead.
The final Messiah wasn't supposed to die.
Well, the way I take it, if Jesus resurrected, then he didn't really die in any final sense of the word. And if the final messiah isn't supposed to die, maybe you can explain to me, as a naturalist, how that is possible.
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tankah/OT don't mention any second coming of any Messiah.
It didn't say one way or the other
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
During Messianic age there won't be dead.
That would probably match what would happen after Jesus returns. I don't think an ordinary human could pull something off like no more death.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194262 Nov 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Coitus interruptus.
(smiles)
Yeah, you don't want to get your hand pregnant.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194263 Nov 3, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
According to what you wrote a person that say unicorns, Santa Clause and goblins don't exist, is not saying a fact because he can't prove that?
Those are good, legitimate examples. I think that in those cases, if we could find the author who invented those ideas, the author would say "yes, I invented those ideas", and then we could KNOW that they are merely inventions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jun 7 MUQ2 194
News If Captain Cook's ship is found, whose is it? R... Jun 1 Hostis Publicus 24
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May '16 Joel 13,168
News Giant sphere sparks debate Apr '16 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Did Islam reach France 1,300 years ago? DNA and... Apr '16 Muslim Bounty Hunter 19
News Send in the archaeologists to help restore Palm... Mar '16 Ostreology 1
Stunning 2200-Year-Old Mosaics Discovered in An... Mar '16 west38 1
More from around the web