Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 9,114)

Showing posts 182,261 - 182,280 of193,562
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193363
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Shamma wrote:
@ MUQ:
Continued:
Muhammad was inspired by his own arrogance!
Fourth, Muslims often quote the following verse to prove that Muhammad only spoke by inspiration:
By the star when it goes down,(or vanishes). Your companion (Muhammad) has neither gone astray nor has erred. Nor does he speak of (his own) desire. It is only an Inspiration that is inspired. S. 53:3-4 Hilali-Khan
If it is true that Muhammad never spoke from his own desires but was always inspired to speak then this means that it was Allah who actually wanted his messenger to curse and abuse his own followers who didn't deserve such treatment!
Where does it talk about cursing and abusing his own followers? I didn't see that.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193364
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
"Logic" is a rare commodity and Mr woodworker is unable to even buy it for cash!
You also agree fully, if JESUS PBUH did exist, then THE MOST HOLY PROPHET MOHAMMED PBUH was TRULY & RIGHTLY guided, being NEITHER deceived NOR deceiving.
Thank you Buford.
Ex-Lax.

You are a paragon of false logic. The existence of Jesus proves nothing whatsoever about your "prophet's" revelations concerning his words and deeds. I simply pointed out that if Jesus DIDN'T exist, which is where your criticisms of the Gospel "redactors" were LOGICALLY heading, then Mohammad was both deceived and deceiving.

Can you define what it means to be MOST HOLY?
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193365
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

MAAT wrote:
Matthew 22:39 Lev. 19:18
The question here is whether the scholar quoted the verse or whether Jesus did.
A question that no one can answer authoritatively, but you know that already...
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193366
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Ex-Lax.
Can you define what it means to be MOST HOLY?
No, but he can change your question and then answer the changed version so that he can give the answer he wants. He does that all of the time with me, and he doesn't see any problems with doing that. That's the weird part. To this day, I am still trying to figure out what their minds tell themselves to justify this behavior. I will never get an honest answer to that. But one time, I had an ex Muslims explain it to me, and it was pretty much what I suspected. And his explanation made sense, even though he said that the behavior itself does not. But at least I had some sorry of idea of how this can even possibly be. Maybe in another post, I will explain what he told me, if I haven't already done so. But it's pretty wild and although the logic can be explained, it will never be seen as correct. But it actually was the same reasons that I had already suspected.

In short, forums such as these are a game to them. And you are assumed to be a purposeful liar from the start if you are critical of Islam and you are assumed to be jealous of Islam, which is why they assume that you are lying about Islam. They can't understand that you actually believe that you see problems with it, and if you say you do, you are a liar. Therefore, since you are assumed to be a liar, it becomes a game to them to "out lie" you and be the more clever deceiver. So it really isn't a discussion of truth to most of them, it's a game of whits. And this is why you see evasiveness and other aspects of the common Ds of Muslim debate.

Dilute
Distort
Deflect
Divert
Deny

This is not considered negative behavior, it is considered clever behavior. I'm not just pulling this out of the blue, I've been on many Muslims forums for years and this behavior is consistently found on all of them. So it's not just the people on this forum. Essentially, the mode of operation is, defend Islam's error at all costs, even if clever deception is sometimes called for, and then worry about the truth later after the question goes away.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193367
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well heck anyone, can make that claim - even me.
And you do. And you are right. Anybody can make the claims that you do, and then if someone questions them, they and their entire family are condemned. And that is not much different than what Muhammad did. A miracle or two might have helped his claim, but when asked for that, he made excuses and then told the requester that they will go to hell if they keep asking. Now maybe you don't use the word hell, you just say they are condemned, but it's not much different. Ahh, but see, the difference is that God DOES talk to you. And why should anybody believe that? Well, because you say so. That's what Muhammad said as well.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193368
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but he can change your question and then answer the changed version so that he can give the answer he wants. He does that all of the time with me, and he doesn't see any problems with doing that. That's the weird part. To this day, I am still trying to figure out what their minds tell themselves to justify this behavior. I will never get an honest answer to that. But one time, I had an ex Muslims explain it to me, and it was pretty much what I suspected. And his explanation made sense, even though he said that the behavior itself does not. But at least I had some sorry of idea of how this can even possibly be. Maybe in another post, I will explain what he told me, if I haven't already done so. But it's pretty wild and although the logic can be explained, it will never be seen as correct. But it actually was the same reasons that I had already suspected.
In short, forums such as these are a game to them. And you are assumed to be a purposeful liar from the start if you are critical of Islam and you are assumed to be jealous of Islam, which is why they assume that you are lying about Islam. They can't understand that you actually believe that you see problems with it, and if you say you do, you are a liar. Therefore, since you are assumed to be a liar, it becomes a game to them to "out lie" you and be the more clever deceiver. So it really isn't a discussion of truth to most of them, it's a game of whits. And this is why you see evasiveness and other aspects of the common Ds of Muslim debate.
Dilute
Distort
Deflect
Divert
Deny
This is not considered negative behavior, it is considered clever behavior. I'm not just pulling this out of the blue, I've been on many Muslims forums for years and this behavior is consistently found on all of them. So it's not just the people on this forum. Essentially, the mode of operation is, defend Islam's error at all costs, even if clever deception is sometimes called for, and then worry about the truth later after the question goes away.
Mohammad endorsed deception as an "Allah" approved strategy, so why shouldn't his slaves? Indeed, they would be apostates if they refused to adopt this "divinely sanctioned" strategy because of their quite sensible objections that truth is its own best defense.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193369
Oct 23, 2013
 
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it talk about cursing and abusing his own followers? I didn't see that.
Muhammad – The Cruel and Abusive “Prophet”

According to the Quran, Muhammad was sent as a mercy unto mankind:

And We have sent you (O Muhammad) not but as a mercy for the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). S. 21:107 Hilali-Khan

The Islamic scripture further attests that Muhammad wasn’t harsh or cruel to his followers:

And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harshhearted, they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (Allah's) Forgiveness for them; and consult them in the affairs. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him). S. 3:159 Hilali-Khan

However, at times Muhammad was anything but merciful to his own followers and best friends. According to the so-called sound ahadith Muhammad would actually yell, curse, harm and/or beat those who loved him the most and didn't do anything to deserve such abuse:

Chapter 23: HE UPON WHOM ALLAH'S APOSTLE INVOKED CURSE WHEREAS HE IN FACT DID NOT DESERVE IT, IT WOULD BE A SOURCE OF REWARD AND MERCY FOR HIM

A'isha reported that two persons visited Allah's Messenger and both of them talked about a thing, of which I am not aware, but that annoyed him AND HE INVOKED CURSE UPON BOTH OF THEM AND HURLED MALEDICTION, and when they went out I said: Allah's Messenger, the good would reach everyone but it would not reach these two. He said: Why so? I said: Because you have invoked curse and hurled malediction upon both of them. He said: Don't you know that I have made condition with my Lord saying thus: O Allah, I am a human being and that for a Muslim upon whom I invoke curse or hurl malediction make it a source of purity and reward?(Sahih Muslim, Book 032, Number 6285)

This hadith has been reported on the authority of A'mash with the same chain of transmitters and the hadith transmitted on the authority of 'Isa (the words are): "He had a private meeting with them AND HURLED MALEDICTION UPON THEM AND CURSED THEM and sent them out." (Sahih Muslim, Book 032, Number 6286)

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle as saying: O Allah, I make a covenant with Thee against which Thou wouldst never go. I am a human being and thus for a Muslim whom I give any harm or whom I scold or upon whom I INVOKE A CURSE or whom I BEAT, make this a source of blessing, purification and nearness to Thee on the Day of Resurrection.(Sahih Muslim, Book 032, Number 6290)

Salim, the freed slave of Nasriyyin, said: I heard Abu Huraira as saying that he heard Allah's Messenger as saying: O Allah, Muhammad is a human being. I lose my temper just as human beings lose temper, and I have held a covenant with Thee which Thou wouldst not break: For a believer whom I give any trouble or invoke curse or beat, make that an expiation (of his sins and a source of) his nearness to Thee on the Day of Resurrection.(Sahih Muslim, Book 032, Number 6293)

Muhammad even cursed an orphan girl, wishing that she wouldn’t live long, making her cry as a result!
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193371
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Mohammad endorsed deception as an "Allah" approved strategy, so why shouldn't his slaves? Indeed, they would be apostates if they refused to adopt this "divinely sanctioned" strategy because of their quite sensible objections that truth is its own best defense.
Aside from Muhammad, it's all a game to them here. Come on man, aren't you going to play the game? It's the game man. Why do you expect me to behave differently?

This is why they love debate so much, even if they are so illogical and awful at it. But it's not considered to be a discussion to arrive at the truth. Believe me, they think they already have 100% of the truth and there is nothing that you can say that will change that. They just want to debate because they think they have the ultimate ammo and tools to win.

So their expectation of any debate is that all they have to do is to explain Islam to you, and you will naturally agree. And if you don't, no matter how many logical reasons you give for not believing, they will not listen to a single thing that you say and instead think that you know Islam is the truth, but you are just being stubborn because you are jealous of Islam. I'm not kidding you. This is what they are actually taught. And this is why if you produce sincere reasons for disbelief, they will merely think that you are lying, and now the game begins for them where they need to outwit you. It's a shame that they are so poor at that.

It reminds me of a guy who spent a lot of time in Middle Eastern countries. He said that when you go to buy something at a stand, if you just accept or deny the first price they offer and either buy or move on, they get insulted. You are supposed to negotiate. You are supposed to play the game so that they feel they have done a clever job.

It's all a game to them. So to them, there is no need to discuss what the truth might actually be. They just enjoy the stimulation of the game, since they are convinced that they can answer anything you say. And when they find out that they can't and you bring up things that they never considered, they get angry and have an uncanny ability to block what you say from their minds, and then in their minds, you are the bad guy.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193372
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad – The Cruel and Abusive “Prophet”
According to the Quran, Muhammad was sent as a mercy unto mankind:
And We have sent you (O Muhammad) not but as a mercy for the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). S. 21:107 Hilali-Khan
The Islamic scripture further attests that Muhammad wasn’t harsh or cruel to his followers:
And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harshhearted, they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (Allah's) Forgiveness for them; and consult them in the affairs. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him). S. 3:159 Hilali-Khan
However, at times Muhammad was anything but merciful to his own followers and best friends. According to the so-called sound ahadith Muhammad would actually yell, curse, harm and/or beat those who loved him the most and didn't do anything to deserve such abuse:
Chapter 23: HE UPON WHOM ALLAH'S APOSTLE INVOKED CURSE WHEREAS HE IN FACT DID NOT DESERVE IT, IT WOULD BE A SOURCE OF REWARD AND MERCY FOR HIM
A'isha reported that two persons visited Allah's Messenger and both of them talked about a thing, of which I am not aware, but that annoyed him AND HE INVOKED CURSE UPON BOTH OF THEM AND HURLED MALEDICTION, and when they went out I said: Allah's Messenger, the good would reach everyone but it would not reach these two. He said: Why so? I said: Because you have invoked curse and hurled malediction upon both of them. He said: Don't you know that I have made condition with my Lord saying thus: O Allah, I am a human being and that for a Muslim upon whom I invoke curse or hurl malediction make it a source of purity and reward?(Sahih Muslim, Book 032, Number 6285)
This hadith has been reported on the authority of A'mash with the same chain of transmitters and the hadith transmitted on the authority of 'Isa (the words are): "He had a private meeting with them AND HURLED MALEDICTION UPON THEM AND CURSED THEM and sent them out." (Sahih Muslim, Book 032, Number 6286)
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle as saying: O Allah, I make a covenant with Thee against which Thou wouldst never go. I am a human being and thus for a Muslim whom I give any harm or whom I scold or upon whom I INVOKE A CURSE or whom I BEAT, make this a source of blessing, purification and nearness to Thee on the Day of Resurrection.(Sahih Muslim, Book 032, Number 6290)
Salim, the freed slave of Nasriyyin, said: I heard Abu Huraira as saying that he heard Allah's Messenger as saying: O Allah, Muhammad is a human being. I lose my temper just as human beings lose temper, and I have held a covenant with Thee which Thou wouldst not break: For a believer whom I give any trouble or invoke curse or beat, make that an expiation (of his sins and a source of) his nearness to Thee on the Day of Resurrection.(Sahih Muslim, Book 032, Number 6293)
Muhammad even cursed an orphan girl, wishing that she wouldn’t live long, making her cry as a result!
Well, I have to admit, I did not know about these. There are so many hadiths that it is hard to know about them all.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193373
Oct 23, 2013
 
Continued:
Muhammad – The Cruel and Abusive “Prophet”

Comments…

c. Using foul language means, abusing or using bad language, quarrelling and the like, these acts are contrary to the characteristic of a believer.(English Translation of Sunan Ibn Majah - Compiled by Imam Muhammad Bin Yazeed Ibn Majah Al-Qazwini, From Hadith No. 3657 to 4341, Ahadith edited and referenced by Hafiz Abu Tahir Zubair 'Ali Za'i, translated by Nasiruddin al-Khattab (Canada), final review by Abu Khaliyl (USA)[Darussalam Publications and Distributors, First Edition: June 2007], Volume 5, 37. The Chapters On Asceticism, Chapter 17. Modesty, Shyness, p. 330; underline emphasis ours)

This shows that, once again, Muhammad failed to practice what he preached since he abused and used bad language against those who loved him the most and who hadn't done anything to deserve such treatment, even though he warned his followers not to do such things. As such, Muhammad stands condemned and deserves to go to hell according to his own words.

The Lord Jesus himself warned people that they would be judged for what they say:

“The good man brings out of his good treasure what is good; and the evil man brings out of his evil treasure what is evil. But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.” Matthew 12:35-37

This means that Muhammad comes under the judgment of the Lord Jesus Christ as well!

Finally, it is one thing to curse those who oppose and attack you,
something that Muhammad did quite often.(Just compare the final words of Muhammad and Jesus.) It is completely another thing altogether to belittle and insult those who love you more than their own lives and didn't do anything offensive to deserve such abuse and mistreatment.

Thus, it is clear that the more one studies the life of Muhammad the more evidence one finds that he was not a prophet at all, nor was he a mercy to mankind, but was rather a curse on humanity. Muhammad’s life and teachings have brought more harm and have caused greater damage to the world, i.e. his cursing and abusing people, prostituting women and calling it temporary marriage, permitting Muslims to rape women whom they have taken captive even if they happen to be married, stealing his adopted sons’ wife, abolishing adoption as a result of it, commanding his followers to murder or subjugate individuals who refuse to accept him as a prophet… the list could go on and on.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193374
Oct 23, 2013
 
every spirit is not holy
possessors and deceivers are not holy not at all..

god give free will for life..

Did someone want to bee posses?
Muslim people call devil sejtan delal and so on.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193375
Oct 23, 2013
 
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This was due. Superb!
God bless. Thanks, HugBe
Blessings, BMZ.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193376
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

uhuh wrote:
even the christian posters here agree that the Jesus according to the church record did not behave like a normal man - he was a FREAK
so of course the mainstream "Jews received him not" - they shunned that freak
the one time god decided to come to earth, he chose to come down as a freak
truly god, truly freak!
Uhuh---even the christian posters here agree that the Jesus according to the church record did not behave like a normal man

HughBe--- Cite an example, do not just make such an assertion.

Notwithstanding the requirement above I shall now confirm that Jesus, the Christ, did not behave like a normal man. The TRUTH is He behaved like a SUPERNORMAL or EXTRAORDINARY man and not like your DECEPTIVE , self-serving LYING rabbis.

In any event as a disciple of Jesus,the Christ, and a mere NORMAL man I am inviting you to "KNOW" my Christian manhood. You shall never be the same.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193377
Oct 23, 2013
 
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you are referring to the Gospels, that is the Jesus that your buddy is trashing and even doing so in wild pornographic ways on top of that. And you are perfectly fine with that. Otherwise, you would say something or correct him. And that is the company you keep. But you don't seem to like it when someone writes negative, but true things about Muhammad, but you're okay when someone trashes the Jesus of the Gospels with things that aren't even remotely true. Okay, I get it. Seems like you are more interested in being friends then telling someone where to go when appropriate and justified. There's no right and wrong, you can do whatever you choose. I just wanted some clarification and I think I get it now. I have a better understanding of the agenda. Thank you.
Seeker---Is my Jesus your Jesus or is his Jesus your Jesus?

HughBe--- My Jesus is in the scriptures.

Seeker---Well, if you are referring to the Gospels, that is the Jesus that your buddy is trashing and even doing so in wild pornographic ways on top of that. And you are perfectly fine with that. Otherwise, you would say something or correct him.

HughBe--- I shall repeat for your benefit "My Jesus is in the scriptures." Now please sit down and contemplate the meaning of my words.

Seeker--- And that is the company you keep.

HughBe--- The following are what I know and you are invited to CORRECT my errors.

1. The Almighty God did NOT disown Israel notwithstanding their IDOLATRY, adultery, BLASPHEMY, children sacrifices etc.

"my name continually EVERY day is blasphemed."

2. Jesus was called the friend of sinners.



Now, is God partial? Does He love Alex? Are Alex's wrongs greater sins than YOUR sins?

YOU,Seeker, have been less than a TRUE Christian in your dealing with me. LOOK at your own self before looking at others.

Seeker-- But you DON'T seem to LIKE it when someone writes negative, but true things about Muhammad,

HughBe--- Thanks for confirming my words that are immediately above your claim above. Support your claim.

Seeker-- I have a better understanding of the agenda. Thank you.

HughBe--- Tell me about "the agenda"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193378
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Seeker wrote:
Hugh Be, just to make what I am getting at more clear for you, here is what I see going on. If someone trashes JESUS of the Gospels, and I assume you mean the Gospels when you say your Jesus is the Jesus of the scriptures, you are okay with that and have nothing to say about that and you can be buddies with that person and exchange compliments with a person like that. But if someone says something insulting about YOU, like Hugh Be stupid, like I have said, then you don't like it. So anybody can say any bizarre and nasty things they want about Jesus of the Gospels, but as long as they say nice things to YOU, you are friends with that person. But if they don't say nice things about YOU, then that is a different story. I get it now. I can see where your priorities apparently are. Not by what you say or by what you might even tell yourself, but by how you actually have chosen to behave.
Son, I am no Jesus and could NEVER be. The thing is you assume too much and know very little.

This is the thing, I shall deal with those who wrong me and I am telling YOU that Jesus is FAR more CAPABLE of dealing with those who offend Him. Let Jesus deal with ALL who offend Him.

A word of caution, look at the wrongs that YOU KNOWINGLY do that offend Jesus and that bring a reproach to the Gospel.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193379
Oct 23, 2013
 
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what Shamma is getting at is that he notices the same behavior of yours that I notice. Someone can say any bizarre, insulting, pornographic, and completely unfounded things about Jesus of the Gospels that they want. And you will simply ignore it. But not only ignore it, you will also treat that person as a friend and exchange blessings and compliments with that person. And if someone asks you about someone who does this, you will even justify their actions and make excuses for them. Why? Because that person says nice things to YOU. So someone can say anything they want about Jesus and you have no problems with that just as long as they say nice things to YOU. And you will even exchange blessings with that person, not because they say nice things about Jesus, but because they say nice things to YOU
What is anybody supposed to think after watching the exact behavior that I have described and that you are actually doing? Wouldn't it seem as though saying nice things to you is more important than saying nice things about Jesus? Well, if you are willing to make excuses for that person's behavior or justify it rather than rebuke it, as you have clearly done, and exchange blessings with that person, then what is anybody supposed to think?
I asked you about this because I wanted to gain a clearer picture into how you think, and this is why I asked you about Alex's behavior because I noticed that you have continually ignored the things he says about Jesus. Your Jesus. The Jesus of the Gospels. You have had nothing to say about it. In fact, you go even further and exchange blessings with him. And not only did you refuse to clearly come out and call it wrong, you even made excuses for it and tried to justify it by suggesting there are legitimate reasons for Alex to do this. Now, I'm sure you will say all sorts of excuses and reasons for your behavior, but as they say, actions speak louder than words, so your reasons and excuses will ring hollow to me and probably any other Christian here.
HughBe--- I'm a Muslim, in your mind. I am a friend of TRUTH and so for me to be closer to Islam than Christianity it means that Islam is closer to the TRUTH.

Seeker--I think

HughBe--- Make it a habit.

Seeker--what Shamma is getting at is that he notices the same behavior of yours that I notice.

HughBe--- I was unaware that the BLIND can see.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193380
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you, dear brother HughBe. I am holding back my tears.
It was a beautiful & insightful post.
You do great justice to Jesus PBUH, the wonderful man of God, who would have responded similarly to folks who tried to hurt his loving heart by taunting/tormenting him.
God Bless you.
Peace.
Alex
The Creator God loves you, Alex, and so do I. If you seek Him with all your heart you shall find Him and you shall abide under His shadow.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193381
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

jesus told you

they will come in his name

its not me

definitly not

many many many

its not god

its not from Jesus Christ
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193382
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Seeker, please explain what follows.

HughBe ---MAYBE you are are candidate for the same accusation.

Seeker---That's possible.

(Accusation: IF you are one of those who say negative things about Mohammad then he might think that you are being utterly false in the things that you say.)

9106
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193383
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Muslim scripture are full of deference things too

what a another Muslim then Muhamed

-don't wish what is not good

its going against you does meter which religion you are

Your real Creator exist.

this planet can be less then child marble

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 182,261 - 182,280 of193,562
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sydney-Bali 19 hr jeck 3
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... 23 hr True Christian witness 28
Serbia Experts Use Heavy Machinery to Move Mammoth Apr 13 sava 2
Ancient Egyptian coffin found in Israel Apr 13 Kyana McCoy 1
Five Simple WW II Archaeology Questions Apr 7 Yani Shapiro 1
Richard III revamp at Bosworth Battlefield whil... Apr 6 Charlie Goodbadger 1
700-year-old poop found, still reeks Apr 6 rally 28
•••
•••
•••
•••