Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256362 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

truth

Perth, Australia

#193105 Oct 22, 2013
Please holy Allah!
Then 1001 night is so loving but bold story.
As cilimiar..cilim is decoration as flaying symbol as loving story from 1001 night.
now
Why you really think its not open story from Muslim to holy Allah?
Is that some joke or shame?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#193106 Oct 22, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ most venerable one. Just saw the new and improved picture of you in your new white robe trying to teach some logic and common sense to the modern islamophobes.LOL! great picture! I had no idea you had facial hair and were so handsome! just looking at you makes my palms swet! LOL! CheerZ
Salaams, Rabbeen

If you asked me to show myself to the world, you will be shocked to see that I look like an Iranian version of Jesus.

I showed the pic to my son and he said, "Why didn't they show Jesus wearing modern clothes?"
truth

Perth, Australia

#193107 Oct 22, 2013
Did hashatan liked play sah=cheese as well why?
color board
Which one?
blu toward purple with green
or
red and yellow
or
green and yellow
bmz

Location hidden

#193108 Oct 22, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well if not for Adam, then none of you would ever be here. and not one of you, would ever be, physically born again. so without Adam, nobody could ever exist here in TheTorah. and mental denial of this, does not physically exclude any you from being here in TheTorah.
Rabbee,

It is true that if no Adam, none of us. Also, if no grandmother, none of us.

I live in two books. The Torah and the Qur'aan. Actually, Rabbee, I find the Torah in Qur'aan too.

Shalom
BMZ
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#193109 Oct 22, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Christians must feel embarrassed by this South Asian convert!
I asked Shamma...
I asked you MANY times....
What was the religion of Adam?
What was the religion of Noah?
What was the religion of Abraham?
What was the religion of Isaac?
What was the religion of Jacob?
What was the religion of the 12 Children of Jacob including Judah?
What was the religion of Moses?
This idiot says "Christianity"!!! LOL
What has "word" got to do with Christ-ian?
Atleast the fool thinks "word" is message. That is kind of progress i guess..lol
rabbee: TheG-D of Only TheTorah is their religion. and you have already proven your g-ds of muhammed and my G-D of only TheTorah are not the same. your religion is the religion of, not here in TheTorah evil and wicked men. and even your disrespect, of not even spelling their names right. says your not true to G-D, here in always TheTorah. Adam is not, spelled j-e-s-u-s.
bmz

Location hidden

#193110 Oct 22, 2013
News wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the above symptoms macthes perfectly for bloodthirsty evil prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Actually the point was that the so-called Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit of Christianity does not really exist as an entity.

Reading Isaiah 45 is highly recommended for you. It confirms that there is no other besides God Almighty.

Under Isaiah 45 clauses Jesus and the alleged Holy Ghost aka the Holy Spirit get rejected.
truth

Perth, Australia

#193111 Oct 22, 2013
What you find in Torah?

Please tell me!

death

Please explain what I see holy Allah!

Did you set up that if I could asked!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#193112 Oct 22, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have taken my claim to its "logical" conclusion ("logical" as understood by normal humans...although it may not conform to your "christian logic" of worshipping a man without his permission!!!).
Allow me to repeat it....
BJ the invented mythical "one-eyed" Satanic whispering naked pagan mangod member of the Trinity who begs you to chew his raw meat and suck off his fresh bodily juices including blood, NEVER existed and THE MOST HOLY PROPHET MOHAMMED PBUH WAS NEITHER DECEIVED NOR A DECEIVING PERSON!
rabbee: everything you allegedly have from muhammed is not from G-D. it is from men, not G-D. do you have permission, to follow muhammed? you are following the works, of an alleged as man. when only TheTorah is from G-D. and you all disregard TheTorah too quick, to follow some new testament of alleged as men. even your perverted way of attempting to demean adam, gives clues of your being of the devil. your new testament g-ds all-h, have already proven it is not TheG-D of Only TheTorah is in TheHappening. all you are doing is defending, lies with more of your perverted lies.
News

New York, NY

#193113 Oct 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the point was that the so-called Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit of Christianity does not really exist as an entity.
Reading Isaiah 45 is highly recommended for you. It confirms that there is no other besides God Almighty.
Under Isaiah 45 clauses Jesus and the alleged Holy Ghost aka the Holy Spirit get rejected.
Well what I remebered from my Bible research time.

Isaiah 5:1
[ The Song of the Vineyard ] I will sing for the one I love a song about his vineyard: My loved one had a vineyard on a fertile hillside.

In Gospel, Jesus called himself the Vine of Life and all people are his branches.
truth

Perth, Australia

#193114 Oct 22, 2013
How i walk between death..but i am alive?

Who protect me?
News

New York, NY

#193115 Oct 22, 2013
Also this is a very welknown teaching by Christians ( bmz I am surprised you picked Isaiah and did not know about this). Christians claim that virgin birth of Jesus Christ was proclaimed by prophet Isaiah.

Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#193116 Oct 22, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one, bro.
Getting the thoughtless to think may be difficult, and
Getting the brainless to think may be impossible.
Hence the our motto:
"The difficult we do NOW and the impossible takes a BIT LONGER."
Salaams
Alex
rabbee: what makes your way of being brainwashed by alleged as men, any different than any one else,s way of being brainwashed by men? when it was neither G-D, not muhammed who taught you what you only think is true. just because something truly happens, does not make it true G-D here in TheTorah Happening. everyone on earth has been deceived, here in Only TheTorah again from G-D.
News

New York, NY

#193117 Oct 22, 2013
Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
truth

Perth, Australia

#193118 Oct 22, 2013
What Anubis present on pyramid wall..death
as well why..god of moon..did symbol looks like that..
Don't make argument with me if you can't give answer!
Please be very careful!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#193119 Oct 22, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly how many jews were present at the valley of the skull and roman executions in general?
Mind Judah not being a province of Rome and Golgotha (aside from other places given roman names in the gospel that did not actually exist.)still hebrew turf. So roman or rather drafted soldiers could understand the aramaic. So who was he actually addressing?
Mind this was only one version of the last words.
And what was the risk of being present if you were a jew?
So why find fault with the correctors if the main story is a churchfather invention anyway.
Aside from that; why was it added/included by the first scribe?
We can only surmise that 330 years thereabouts of discussions have gone on first. So are vaticanus and Sinaiticus (the latter turns out to cover many changes in many time-periods, not just one coherent copy with one scribe.)part of the 50 first copies ordered by Eusebius.???? So was it an actual first scribe or a copyist using older sources! Where there any older relevant sources.
As far as i know no gospel has ever been found.
SO ???????
...eh proper reading is a skill!
I conclude: it was not in any groundtext.
Such question as I raised here we have posed here allready.
All your reading does not take into account that the actual events actually happened.

You are forgetting that for three years before the crucifixion Jesus preached and had Jew followers that believed He was the Messiah.
Maat, you are voiding facts the Church was established in the year 33AD.
By the year 330 there were a million Christians and hundreds of Churches.
Copies of the originals Gospels were made to suffice the needs of the growing Church.
Those copies of the originals are the ones used today.

The fact is Maat, is that the consensuses of biblical scholars agree that the crucifixion of is a historical fact.

Most importantly, on the cross, Jesus was providing forgiveness for all those who would ever believe in Him (Matthew 20:28). The cross didn’t kill Jesus. The Romans didn’t kill Jesus. The Sadducees and Pharisees didn’t kill Jesus. Jesus willingly gave up His earthly life for the sins of His own (Ephesians 2:8-9). He paid the penalty for the sins that we commit in our ignorance (and even the ones we’ve committed deliberately). In forgiving us, Jesus fulfilled yet another Old Testament prophecy (Isaiah 53:12f). He also made a reality of His own preaching. He had said,“love your enemies”(Matthew 5:44); now He was proving it.

Stephen, the first Christian martyr, continued Jesus’ example (Acts 7:60). If they could forgive those who persecuted them, then surely we can forgive those who make themselves our enemies.The beauty of the Bible is that it reveals God’s forgiveness, available to us through Christ and exemplified in Jesus’ sacrificial death on the cross (John 3:16-17). When we come to Christ in faith and repentance as a result of His drawing us to Himself (John 6:44), He says of us,“Father, forgive them,” and He does!
http://www.gotquestions.org/Father-forgive-th...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#193120 Oct 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
It is true that if no Adam, none of us. Also, if no grandmother, none of us.
I live in two books. The Torah and the Qur'aan. Actually, Rabbee, I find the Torah in Qur'aan too.
Shalom
BMZ
rabbee: then why are you worshiping, the new testament not here in TheTorah g-ds of muhammed? from I Shall Be, Your G-D again here in TheTorah. to I-AM Your G-D again, here in TheTorah. this all-h is already proven it's selves, to not be The Same G-D of my visitations as adam actually here in TheTorah. and if this all-h is not the same G-D, i know. then who, in this hell is it? for my G-D, is not the g-ds of any of your new testaments of alleged as men.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#193121 Oct 22, 2013
none of the g-ds spoken of, here on this message thread. is the same G-D, of my visitations of adam i have come to know again. TheG-D of Only TheTorah, is not the g-ds of any of your new testaments of alleged men only. that are just passing on, the deceptions of the subtle critters of the fields.
truth

Perth, Australia

#193122 Oct 22, 2013
Who put me there on that cross INRI?
Who try change everything every symbol name place all lot?!
Eric

Lisle, IL

#193123 Oct 22, 2013
News wrote:
Also this is a very welknown teaching by Christians ( bmz I am surprised you picked Isaiah and did not know about this). Christians claim that virgin birth of Jesus Christ was proclaimed by prophet Isaiah.
Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
lakhen yiten hashem hu lakhem ot hine haalma hara veyoledet ben vekarat shemo imanu el:

Therefore the L-rd Himself shall give you a sign: behold, the young woman shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
bmz

Location hidden

#193124 Oct 22, 2013
Seeker wrote:
How does it show he was not the Son of God? I don't remember Jesus telling Satan he was not the son of God and correcting Satan when he said this. "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down".
Satan asked Jesus twice by adding "“If you are the Son of God,........."

Jesus never replied by saying, "Yes, Satan. I am the Son of God."

And Satan also proved that Jesus was not the son of God because Jesus did not acknowledge. Jesus could not lie because Satan knew God better as he had seen God long before Jesus.
Seeker wrote:
as far as being God, I have explained before how Jesus could be considered God on earth, and the son of God, and yet God is also greater. But you don't like my explanation even though you can't tell me why it is wrong or impossible. I do not interpret the NT as saying that God literally left heaven to come down and live on earth, Jesus was God on earth because everything he did and said was God doing it THROUGH Jesus. When it is not you doing and saying the things you do, but rather God, one becomes God in physical form, because it is not you doing these things, but rather God.
God worked through Moses and other prophets. Why didn't people not make Moses God on earth at that time? God even told Moses that he would be like God to Pharaoh. Right? Did God say anything like that for Jesus?

That is simply a Godly person in my eyes, not God in person. It is wrong because you guess. It is just a conjecture.

Let us now look at a few verses for the sake of brevity. You quoted the following:

" If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

Did he say, "If you really know me, you will know that I am the Father as well."?

And then he clarified that the Father is doing the work through him.

The language is figurative and he never said, "Yes, Philip, I am the Father also!"

And Philip also never replied, "Yes, Jesus, you are the Father."

This verse itself refutes the claim:

"49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”

Look at this:

"but Jesus said to them,“I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?” 33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied,“but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

And Jesus clarifies in the next verse by asking them: "Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said,‘I am God’s Son’?"

You can see the contradiction and misinformation between the space of two verses.

"16 Jesus answered,“My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me."

This verse clearly shows that he was not the Father, who had sent him.

So, how can I accept your reasoning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Safeguarding Islam's ancient past May 12 Tear it down 1
News Men made strange discoveryHere are the top stor... May 7 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Boy finds 5,000-year-old spearhead (Feb '12) May 6 Natgan 3
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... May 2 okimar 25
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Apr '17 Plunder 5
News Archaeologists Reconstruct Face of Medieval Man... Mar '17 kornadnez 1
News Blackbeard's anchor recovered off coast (May '11) Feb '17 Pretty Pharts 12
More from around the web