Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 214,615

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192618 Oct 19, 2013
Warber, here are some real life, current substantiations of exactly what you are saying.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/395897/We-lo...

Do you know where they get this from?

This originated at the Battle of Qadisiyya in the year 636, when the commander of the Muslim forces, Khalid ibn Al-Walid, sent an emissary with a message from Caliph Abu Bakr to the Persian commander, Khosru. The message stated:You [Khosru and his people] should convert to Islam, and then you will be safe, for if you dont, you should know that I have come to you with an army of men that love death, as you love life.

Muslims will tell you "oh no, no no no, this has nothing to do with Islam", but they are lying when they tell you that, and they even know it, and they don't care. There is nothing wrong with lying to the kafir in Islam. In fact, there is an authentic hadith where Muhammad asks his followers who is willing to kill a poet who merely wrote negative things about Muhammad. And three men stood up and said they will do that, but they asked permission to tell a lie to pull it off, and Muhammad gave explicit permission for them to do that. And I am not making any of this up, I can fully substantiate all of it upon request.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192619 Oct 19, 2013
truth wrote:
a what a about that
sala fate loja fate
sira fete cheese fete
salekum
sale=sold kume prodaji kume kome hoces
salji dalje za iste pare
see um um um um=liar from himelaya
u krug smrti i pakla
kako ce doci jedna dusa
zivot satka..
a nkh=u njoj bijase zivot
vi trazite i propovjedate smrt
Are you pro-life
or
pro-death?
I guess it's time for a commercial break to hear some unrelated spam from our sponsors. I get it.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192620 Oct 19, 2013
Islam is a Religion of Peace.

You will often hear Muslims claim that after various terror attacks that are happening almost every single day in some part of the world. But one has to be smart enough to ask them what they mean when they say peace, and that is exactly what they do not want you to ask while they attempt to deceive you. They are using the word peace to denote non violence or a resistance to commit violence unless it is absolutely necessary. They are hoping that you take the word peace to mean cooperation, compromise, and non violence towards non Muslims, like people usually think of that word to mean. But they are lying right through their teeth.

In the context of Islam and it being a religion of peace, the word peace has absolutely NOTHING to do with cooperation, compromise and non violence towards non Muslims. There are no such concepts to be found in the Quran. It means the peace that one is supposed to attain after they submit to Allah's will. And the Quran itself tells us that often Allah wills violence and that is plastered all over the Quran.

So next time a Muslim lies to you after yet another terrorist act and tells you that Islam is a religion of peace, make sure you ask them exactly what they mean by peace, and I can guarantee you that they will not like that question and they will lie and dance around it as much as possible. In Islam, it is not wrong to lie and it is not considered a sin at all, as long as you are lying to non Muslims.
Alex WM

London, UK

#192621 Oct 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in the most ridiculous, crazy and illogical fashion possible. Replacement Jesus was drunk on wine VINEGAR. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You are on record for being a completely illogical and evasive moron. You can go create whatever "record" you want for yourself, but it isn't going to change the fact that you are actually on record for being a completely illogical and even dishonest dimwit.
This deluded deranged jobless lonely antisemitic islamophobe never answers any question properly.(he thinks that he has answered them ...that is because he is a psychotic!). He is utterly and totally mad and all decent topix posters know this.

This moron can't answer these SIMPLE questions and he avoids them by quoting irrelevant tales!

Let's remind him again because the moron has selective memory:

A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)

B)

Please give us YES or NO against each question and if you say "YES" then we want you to quote the EXACT Chapter and Verse as proof! It is as SIMPLE as that.
No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"

Does Jesus make DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN? If "YES" please provide EXACT chapter/verse as proof:

1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God 14.Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

C) Is Jesus "fully man and fully God"?

D) Define "Trinity" in your own words.

E) Here is a further Trinity conundrum:
Where was god the father when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the ghost when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the son when BJ was on earth (this question may sound weird but there is a reason for it!)?

Where is god the father right now?
Where is god the ghost/spirit right now?
Where is god the son right now?
Alex WM

London, UK

#192622 Oct 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Islam is a Religion of Peace.
Christianity is a religion of peace except when it comes to MURDERING JEWS as CHRIST KILLERS and Muslims as TERRORISTS before raping their lands!

All because BJ loves peace with a sword!!
They set a great example by chopping the ear off a poor JEWISH servant.
BJ says he brings peace by beating the cr*p out of JEWS (obviously he was only peed off with them after having failed trying to convince them!!!)

13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth!!!!

BJ sat a great example to antisemitic MESSIAH Hitler ( who carried a whip with him!) and Seeker....

He made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. John 2:15

Luke 12:51
Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Ofcourse mad seeker will find some excuse to convince himself that this is indeed peace!!!

LOL
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192623 Oct 19, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This deluded deranged jobless lonely antisemitic islamophobe never answers any question properly.(he thinks that he has answered them ...that is because he is a psychotic!). He is utterly and totally mad and all decent topix posters know this.
This moron can't answer these SIMPLE questions and he avoids them by quoting irrelevant tales!
Let's remind him again because the moron has selective memory:
OK great, time the hide the clear errors by changing the subject. That is one of the Ds of Muslim debate that I often mention. Deflection. Another one is diversion. Such honest, honest people.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)
I answered this already and I will answer it again for the perverted cuckoo who has a horrible memory. How can Jesus be the begotten son of god the father when he had no earthly father? Father means heavenly Father, and the distinction between earthly father and heavenly Father is often made in the NT.

33 We are not stoning you for any good work, they replied,but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.

34 Jesus answered them,Is it not written in your Law,I have said you are gods[d]? 35 If he called them gods, to whom the word of God cameand Scripture cannot be set aside 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said,I am Gods Son?
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please give us YES or NO against each question and if you say "YES" then we want you to quote the EXACT Chapter and Verse as proof! It is as SIMPLE as that.
No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
How about if I make this easy and say no to every single question and tell you that Jesus never said anything explicitly. Everything was always in a more cryptic, deeper and indirect fashion about that issue and about other issues as well. If Jesus directly claimed himself to be that, what would that matter? It is merely a self serving claim. Why should anybody believe somebody for merely making self serving claims? It only matters when OTHER people start calling you that, and we see that in the NT, and Jesus never corrected them for doing that. So there's your answer. Why would Jesus be stupid and act like you do or would? So is Jesus supposed to say the exact things in the exact way that a common moron such as yourself would?

So there's your answer. So now, let's see you reciprocate and tell me how someone can get totally drunk on wine vinegar. So drunk, that he would not even be able to scream that he is not Jesus when they were crucifying the replacement Jesus. But we both know that you will not answer that because you have no sense of honor, fairness or character. You are a fine poster child for the common dishonesty of Muslims. Anytime people tell me that I stereotype Muslims as being deceptive, crazy and just downright stupid, all that I have to do is to point to you to prove my claim right. And I thank you for that.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#192624 Oct 19, 2013
Birjesh wrote:
Ap ke estore ache th apna no. To do hum ve karaga.
APK (official car check) in store hurt ( so ) the APK no.
The latter part reads like the APK would be very rude behaviour on the car: comparing an asses female part with the humvee.(Taking catalan/spanish as language)

But i gather cmmunicating is not on the agenda.
truth

Perth, Australia

#192625 Oct 19, 2013
yes
i understand that you can understood
'in beginning is word'
flood judgment
fire judgment

tower=flood judgment
people before speak some and understood some
after when tower break up
they not understood each other

many language yee they speak many many language but not understood each other

see
my words
see your words
see my alphabetic letters
see your alphabetic letters

see many meaning
see some letters

see many symbols
see many geometric way

error or sin are product of mind

jesus pray
father they did not know

what people did not know
past
its written
no coming in mind about past

civilization which exist
understood each other
now in past this 4000 years
very hard high intellectual basic
some have high ability
some don't have high ability

it is written
that you know

its some as plus as minus
that you can destroy entire globe
does meter about your background religion culture or past..
truth

Perth, Australia

#192626 Oct 19, 2013
fate its mean on my language debeo=measure in kg
fate greek give cheese name see faith=religion
fata=name of Muslim fetus = organ in humans or flowers..see similarity

in beginning is word
when tower break up as connection because they understood each other does meter who they are

its before flood and Noa

you need understood that you can understand
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192627 Oct 19, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is a religion of peace except when it comes to MURDERING JEWS as CHRIST KILLERS and Muslims as TERRORISTS before raping their lands!
So let's see. By raping their lands, I suppose you mean them showing the stupid people of the Middle East how to get oil out of the ground, and even providing the equipment for doing that and even providing the services for doing that, and then turning over all of this oil over to the Middle Eastern countries so that they can sell it to them at outrageous prices and get rich for absolutely no other reason other than them being lucky enough to be sitting on top of the oil. Is that what you mean by raping? Really? If it wasn't for the western kafir doing all of this for them, they would be even more poor than the poorest of African countries. Why do you think that countries such as Pakistan and Afghanistan are so poor? Why? Because they invent nothing. All that they know how to do is to stick their head in the sand and their azz in the air five times per day
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
All because BJ loves peace with a sword!!
They set a great example by chopping the ear off a poor JEWISH servant.
Well Jesus did not do that, and what did Jesus say after he did that? Come on Father Fraud, tell the rest of the class.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ says he brings peace by beating the cr*p out of JEWS
Verses please? Never mind, we both know you can't produce them.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
(obviously he was only peed off with them after having failed trying to convince them!!!)
Actually, that is not true. The people he didn't convince were the Jewish authorities because they didn't like the attention he was getting instead of them getting the attention and he was quite critical of them. But he attracted huge crowds of common Jews. And who do you think the earliest Christians were? They were Jews.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth!!!!
BJ sat a great example to antisemitic MESSIAH Hitler ( who carried a whip with him!) and Seeker....
Excuse me doh doh, but shouldn't you be saying this about Allah? you really don't think, do you. And it never says anything about just sending the Jews to hell, it is talking about any bad person from any religion.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
He made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. John 2:15
Oh boy, that's really going to tell Hitler to kill 6 million Jews. LOL!!! What an absolutely desperate and utter clown you are. But I guess I can't blame you, because you have so little to work with when it comes to Jesus.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 12:51
Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Ofcourse mad seeker will find some excuse to convince himself that this is indeed peace!!!
LOL
I didn't even mention the word peace. And this is talking about the new ways of Jesus will cause people to divide against each other because some will accept them and some will not. And he even flat out comes out and says this honestly. And honesty is something you have a difficult time with. So anyway, is that all you got? That told Hitler to kill 6 million Jews. What an absolute desperate joke you are
truth

Perth, Australia

#192628 Oct 19, 2013
Are you Father of all us humanity?

I wish you all the best to all.

Location hidden

#192629 Oct 19, 2013
george whyte wrote:
Qur'an 21:26 "And yet they say:'Ar-Rahman has begotten a son.' Too exalted his He."
Most translations, trying to hide their god's duplicity, mistranslate the passage: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten offspring."
If Muslims have to deceive us to keep their god together, their god isn't in any better shape than the fractured rock they call his home.
I'll later look at verse and context. But emulating merciful behaviour and being a son in that way, or daughter would not be bad. So it would be a figure of speech.
The tranlation looks a bit off....his HE

Allah, unique for the Arab language state: the godhead.
The undescribable. No plural, no gender.
Ar-Rahman-the mercifull, empathic soft of hearth, the nature of...
Al rahiem - verb giving mercy
Acts a muslims has to do (as in chapter on) three names or attributes of God "Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim". With this in mind a muslim should ideally act.

Allah is the source of all good and all mercy to creation: God consciously wishes good and mercy on all creation.
Judaism would say that mankind has to give this mercy in the way it acts towards others for G-d cannot come down.
So in that sense they do not differ that much.

Tranlating form Dutch again

112:2-4
Say: Allah is the only one. Allah is itself enough, eternal. He does not cause to conceive, nor was He conceived.
And nobody is his equal in any way.
"Zeg:'Allah is de Enige'. Allah is zichzelf-genoeg, Eeuwig. Hij verwekte niet, nog werd Hij verwekt. En niemand is Hem in enig opzicht gelijk."

Yesterday, by the way, was world VASECTOMY DAY.
MAN UP!
BE A MAN and show responsibility for family planning.
GET STERILIZED!

But a son of god as actual fruit of his loins is not accepted.
truth

Perth, Australia

#192630 Oct 19, 2013
someone calculated kill 10 millions yew why not to have with 5 millions rest 100 years to be rich and have maybe 3x bigger numbers much more rich and prosper..

lucifer is so smart

be good
i am study now
vadi vadi
al zavadi
alzavadi

al zavadi pa vladaj
ma you know what your smelly words
ging name to the city people and nation

previous river nill is been with great civilization os?
now as muslim you have hat as jew yitle mitre
za 2 litre..
in africa no water for drink
are you for sure why os? going on other side or what
what deference between word yit zid yew or any meaning
that you going call me rascist or hitler..
for me no any meaning so ever
until others keep people not educated to be high-self that you know many things
not about yew muslim christans indian chine this or that..
i am not enemy to anyone
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

its pure and clear
understood that you can understand
azavadi ida vaza
vaza=symbol
ida or aida opera or many think

terracotta is been first humans production
trough many civilization as before our existence..

in deep is marble or basin of each continent
where not wrote nothing about your or mine religion or atheism

its creation from beginning

i am not your destroyer or anyone
i don't produce anything at all

Until you find out as part of game who how where as well why?

be good

be good

Location hidden

#192631 Oct 19, 2013
truth wrote:
fate its mean on my language debeo=measure in kg
fate greek give cheese name see faith=religion
fata=name of Muslim fetus = organ in humans or flowers..see similarity
in beginning is word
when tower break up as connection because they understood each other does meter who they are
its before flood and Noa
you need understood that you can understand
This is actually a very nice (perfect as 'nice) used to be interpreted and understood) analysis of showing where the interpretation of john ( or others) in using WORD falls short.
The drawback is that you have to use the very WORD first to get there.

Using Logos- primal force, does not loose us he world. Heraclitus
~600 BCE

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#192632 Oct 19, 2013
truth wrote:
a what a about that
sala fate loja fate
sira fete cheese fete
salekum
sale=sold kume prodaji kume kome hoces
salji dalje za iste pare
see um um um um=liar from himelaya
u krug smrti i pakla
kako ce doci jedna dusa
zivot satka..
a nkh=u njoj bijase zivot
vi trazite i propovjedate smrt
Are you pro-life
or
pro-death?
The Muslim Allah is pro-death.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192633 Oct 19, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll later look at verse and context. But emulating merciful behaviour and being a son in that way, or daughter would not be bad. So it would be a figure of speech.
The tranlation looks a bit off....his HE
http://www.islamawakened.com/Quran/21/26/defa...

And here, it suggests that there apparently are some things that Allah CANNOT do, rather than being all powerful to do anything.

Shakir 6:101
Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort, and He (Himself) created everything, and He is the Knower of all things.

I think this stems from Muhammad's misunderstand of what the Trinity actually consists of and thought that Mary was a part of it and that the Trinity was a family of gods.

5:72 (Y. Ali) They do blaspheme who say: "(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.

5:73 (Y. Ali) They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.

5:74 (Y. Ali) Why turn they not to Allah, and seek His forgiveness? For Allah is Oft- forgiving, Most Merciful.

5:75 (Y. Ali) Christ the son of Mary was no more than an apostle; many were the apostles that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!

5:116 (Y. Ali) And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah.?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

Perhaps he interpreted the Trinity that way because in the Meccan religion he grew up with, it was an actual family of gods. But there was never any mention of Christians putting the Holy Spirit in the Trinity and instead it was Mary.

This is another interesting verse.

9:30 (Y. Ali) The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
truth

Perth, Australia

#192634 Oct 19, 2013
Did world going with mind backwards or forward?

Jesus words its not bad to understood.

Father forgive them
they don't understood.

Creator of Heaven and Earth are some as many Stars and Moons and Universe too..which can be less or bigger.

In all religion they have angels and demons some
calling under deference name under culture and tradition in time as well trough time of history where as well which tribe people nation lived.

Location hidden

#192635 Oct 19, 2013
Qur'aan 21:26
This [Qur'an] is the message for those with me and the message of those ... 21:26. to top. Sahih International. And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken a son.

Kind of implies that the quraan is the son.

But the chapter is Ansaar.
They could redeem themselves as tribe by going on conquest and were allowed to keep part of what they conquered.
For being untrue to Muhammed.
That's where the trouble started.
We had all the shia (most of conquered territory in the west plus early Mekka was shi't and with the Ottomans turned suni.) Followed by the controversy to whom the legacy belonged.

But i have to find a proper source including grammar.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192636 Oct 19, 2013
MAAT wrote:
Qur'aan 21:26
This [Qur'an] is the message for those with me and the message of those ... 21:26. to top. Sahih International. And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken a son.
Kind of implies that the quraan is the son.
LOL!!! What?? It's either talking about Jesus or Uzair

9:30 (Y. Ali) The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

And BTW, who is Uzair? I didn't think the Jews ever had any concept of God having a son and I think you would agree, but according to the Quran, they do.

Location hidden

#192637 Oct 19, 2013
Hmm not ansaar but anbiyaa-the prophets.

http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp...

Grmmatical look at this verse word by word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... Mar 23 Garry Denke 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Mar 18 susan 3
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Mar 16 original indian 188
News How ISIS Is Destroying Ancient Art in Iraq and ... Mar 11 jinxi 6
News Mummy Problems: As Florida Bans 'Climate Change... Mar 10 IB DaMann 3
News Islamic State destroying another ancient site i... Mar 7 Jeff Brightone 1
News Airport runway battle heats up in Macon (Mar '09) Mar 5 Franklin resident 30
More from around the web