Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 254812 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#192668 Oct 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: it is not valid to summarize, The-Summarization of the history of this planet here in TheTorah. that is the same as, altering TheTorah TheWord of G-D.
i got my Torah from a Torah Sofet, not on the black market. i am not about to pay the price, of a rolls royce for a volkswagen.
"(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, They shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created Them.
G-D blessed Them, and G-D said to Them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"
G-D HIMSELVES, have said THEY gave virgin birth to TheSon Adam and adam. and now your calling TheG-D of Only TheTorah, here in IT a liar. does the quran teach you, how to lie also?
We would have adam as a clayconstruct given the breath of life.
And we have what you cal 'sons of adam'which would be the same word adam but then used in the meaning of humankind.

And no rib in side/sight. Half of adam is used.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#192669 Oct 19, 2013
this world that has chosen to rebel, against G-D here in TheTorah. shall never make it, to GanEden ever, ever, ever, and ever also.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192670 Oct 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>"let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS,
So the words you capitalized are plural. Does that mean it is speaking of more than one God or is it merely majestic plural and therefore actually singular?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
They shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created Them.
Why does it say HIM in the first part, and then in the second part it says THEM after it then adds female to the verse? Did God first make Adam a male and then he added a vagina to Adam to make the new him/her a hermaphrodite? LOL!!! Such crazy, crazy, twisted stuff. Amazing.
Or, is it even remotely possible that it is saying that first God made Adam, and then he made Eve and then the rest of the human race male and female? Are you telling me that it is impossible to think that this is what the verse is actually saying? LOL!!!

And why does the last part say HE created them? Why is that singular? Is it possible that this is singular because the word US in the beginning part of the verse was also meant to be singular but was using majestic plural? Oh no, no no no, that's impossible, right? LOL!!! Nobody can use logic and reason to get one by old blabbee. He's too smart for that. LOL!!!
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
G-D HIMSELVES,
There is no such word as HIMSELVES in any language on the face of the earth. Why don't you just make up your own language and write you own dictionary for it? You make up everything else you say to make your inventions work, so you might as well make that up as well. And also, make up your own Torah while you are at it. You might as well.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#192671 Oct 19, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
What you can't even understand what posters are giving a reaction to each other.
No wonder you are allover the place giving irrelevant responses.
Ad hominem bablabla
Nobody cares one bit about your opinions.
rabbee: well G-D is not happy, with anyone's not ever here in TheTorah opinion.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192672 Oct 19, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess what I thought to be a very reliable Hebrew website is actually wrong. I'll have to find a better source from now on.

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0102.htm

21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the place with flesh instead thereof.

22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from the man, made He a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And the man said:'This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.'

Location hidden

#192673 Oct 19, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar...consistently at that.
Anybody else opening the link get's BMZ reacting on el cid.
And absolutely not "the FrontPage of the Judaism forum"
Maybe it's the moderators way of telling you to sod off, as well. x]
Hint to Seeker RTFF. You could do no harm starting to read at page 1.

You have no clue as to what has allready been discussed and sourced.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192674 Oct 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
this world that has chosen to rebel, against G-D here in TheTorah. shall never make it, to GanEden ever, ever, ever, and ever also.
I think you might want to worry about yourself first. I'm not sure how much God would like someone masquerading as Adam and misleading people. But, maybe God will take into account your "special" mental circumstances. I hope so for your sake. I never would wish hell on anybody.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192675 Oct 19, 2013
MAAT wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/rel igion/judaism/TT8JHO8GH6HK7IJP A/p9082#c192649
The link shows p9082#c192649
Thank you for changing it.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#192676 Oct 19, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
We would have adam as a clayconstruct given the breath of life.
And we have what you cal 'sons of adam'which would be the same word adam but then used in the meaning of humankind.
rabbee: you can't be Adam, if you are nothing like YE'HOO VHEE. and you can't be adam, if you are nothing like TheHisSon adam Likened unto THE-FATHER. because TheHisSon adam, is only half of what it takes, to be Yeshooah Hoo VHee. not really sure which is the better half, but for now it is only me again here in TheTorah.

for as long as this world rebels against G-D here in TheTorah. then what you see in TheTorah, is exactly what you get. and the same mental not here in TheTorah mistakes, that got us all into this mess. will never get us all out of this mess, here in TheTorah again from G-D.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192677 Oct 19, 2013
Actually, MAAT, my apologies. The link you gave first went to the top level page not a post, but now even the first link you posted works. So it was a topix glitch where sometimes it does weird things like that and then works correctly later.

Location hidden

#192678 Oct 19, 2013
Note to self start reading at page 9075.

Have a good night/morning.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192679 Oct 19, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. I'll pass. You read a lot and have a lot of raw information, but I really don't have much confidence in your analytical reasoning abilities. Seems like there aren't very many solid rules to it and the sky is pretty much the limit. So there isn't much point in discussing things with someone like that. I think the deciding factor was when you said that a Quran verse seems like it is calling the Quran a son of Allah. Now maybe that is not what you meant, but that is what you actually typed.

Although I would still be curious if you told me who Uzair was and whether Jews take him as God's Son like the Quran claims. I'm not Jewish, so I couldn't comment on that, but from what I know, this seems like a tremendous blunder in the Quran. But you could assess that better than I can. But I doubt you will, because pointing out errors in the Quran obviously does not seem to be part of your agenda, and it could even be said that protecting it might even be a little bit part of you agenda. Hmmmm.....I'll have to think a little more about that. Well, actually, I don't have to. I get it. Seems pretty clear to me. But heck, you are allowed to have whatever agenda you feel like. It's a free forum.
Alex WM

London, UK

#192680 Oct 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's see. By raping their lands, I suppose you mean them showing the stupid people of the Middle East how to get oil out of the ground, and even providing the equipment for doing that and even providing the services for doing that, and then turning over all of this oil over to the Middle Eastern countries so that they can sell it to them at outrageous prices and get rich for absolutely no other reason other than them being lucky enough to be sitting on top of the oil. Is that what you mean by raping? Really? If it wasn't for the western kafir doing all of this for them, they would be even more poor than the poorest of African countries. Why do you think that countries such as Pakistan and Afghanistan are so poor? Why? Because they invent nothing. All that they know how to do is to stick their head in the sand and their azz in the air five times per day
<quoted text>
Well Jesus did not do that, and what did Jesus say after he did that? Come on Father Fraud, tell the rest of the class.
<quoted text>
Verses please? Never mind, we both know you can't produce them.
<quoted text>
Actually, that is not true. The people he didn't convince were the Jewish authorities because they didn't like the attention he was getting instead of them getting the attention and he was quite critical of them. But he attracted huge crowds of common Jews. And who do you think the earliest Christians were? They were Jews.
<quoted text>
Excuse me doh doh, but shouldn't you be saying this about Allah? you really don't think, do you. And it never says anything about just sending the Jews to hell, it is talking about any bad person from any religion.
<quoted text>
Oh boy, that's really going to tell Hitler to kill 6 million Jews. LOL!!! What an absolutely desperate and utter clown you are. But I guess I can't blame you, because you have so little to work with when it comes to Jesus.
<quoted text>
I didn't even mention the word peace. And this is talking about the new ways of Jesus will cause people to divide against each other because some will accept them and some will not. And he even flat out comes out and says this honestly. And honesty is something you have a difficult time with. So anyway, is that all you got? That told Hitler to kill 6 million Jews. What an absolute desperate joke you are
Seeker, you need to stop making an utter fool of yourself..
Even a simple student of Christianity can educate you.
Almost all your comments are childish and pathetic.
Don't you ever realise that you are the Dunce here?
I shall give you a few pointers later to your silly childish commnents.
Alex WM

London, UK

#192681 Oct 19, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said,, Maat.
Seeker is a little boy who wants the ball but he is not even in the game!
He has a go at almost every poster without coming up for air!
lol
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#192682 Oct 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess what I thought to be a very reliable Hebrew website is actually wrong. I'll have to find a better source from now on.
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0102.htm
21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the place with flesh instead thereof.
22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from the man, made He a woman, and brought her unto the man.
23 And the man said:'This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.'
rabbee: So HaShem G-D, cast a deep sleep upon Adam, and He slept; and HE took one of His Sides and HE filled in flesh in It's place. Then HaShem G-D, fashioned The Side that HE had taken from TheAdam into The-Woman and HE brought her to the adam. And the adam said, This time it is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. This shall be called Woman, for from Adam She was taken."
Alex WM

London, UK

#192683 Oct 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Actually, MAAT, my apologies. The link you gave first went to the top level page not a post, but now even the first link you posted works. So it was a topix glitch where sometimes it does weird things like that and then works correctly later.
IOW..Seeker says "I am not the fool, but it is topix that has an IQ of a chimp"
Alex WM

London, UK

#192684 Oct 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well sorry about that, if not everybody meets the requirements of your own improper answers. people do not normally ask questions, unless they at least think they have the right answer. no matter how wrong, their answer might be.
muslims are not christians either, because the term for messiah like. implies you are not, telling lies either. when both sides are wrong, no one can be right. your being in opposition to any one, is no guarantee you are right either. two wrongs, still do not make anyone right.
Let's slowly peel the onion dear Rabbee.
-Where did you get this idea/name Yehoshooah or Jesus?
The Jewish books don't have it.
If you are honest with yourself, you will admit that it came from the NT or the Quran.

I know the answers to the questions I have put to "Christians".

Will you please answer these to help them out. Thank you:

A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)

B)
……
Please give us YES or NO against each question and if you say "YES" then we want you to quote the EXACT Chapter and Verse as proof! It is as SIMPLE as that.
No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Does Jesus make DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN? If "YES" please provide EXACT chapter/verse as proof:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

C) Is Jesus "fully man and fully God"?

D) Define "Trinity" in your own words.

E) Here is a further Trinity conundrum:
Where was god the father when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the ghost when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the son when BJ was on earth (this question may sound weird but there is a reason for it!)?
Where is god the father right now?
Where is god the ghost/spirit right now?
Where is god the son right now?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#192685 Oct 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you might want to worry about yourself first. I'm not sure how much God would like someone masquerading as Adam and misleading people. But, maybe God will take into account your "special" mental circumstances. I hope so for your sake. I never would wish hell on anybody.
rabbee: i am not, the one masquerading here. and i cannot possibly mislead, the already misled. G-D does not take into account, your own special mental circumstance. why should THEY, make any exception for me? and it is so redundant, to wish hell on anyone already here in it. for if you are not here in TheTorah G-D, is still giving. then G-D, is going to give you all hell for it. how can any of you so easily deny, hell and death is all around you?
MUQ

Bhopal, India

#192686 Oct 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
How about because you were asked 6 different times why your claim that if Deuteronomy 18:18 meant fellow Jews, then it would have said "from yourselves", was not equally applied to the same exact phrase only 23 or so verses away in 17:15? I asked you about that 6 times, and each and every time you pretended as though you never saw the question. And you have to wonder why I won't even bother to debate anything with you anymore? If you think I am going to allow you to merely ignore your logical error and we are just supposed to move forward as though it never happened, then you are completely out of your mind.
And then, you will try to make me look like the bad guy, simply because I am not willing to let you get away with the blatant, skewed logical errors that you make. Why are people supposed to let you just get away with the errors you make and carry on and move forward as though they never even happened? Where could you possibly get this expectation from? Sorry, but that's just not going to happen, and anybody would be a fool to let it happen.
I do not understand your Blow Hot , Blow cold attitude.

What is guarantee that you "will not loose interest" when we start discussing Deut. 18:18?

You seem to be interested in "perpetual discussion" which sadly is not my philosophy.

Make up your mind and decide if you will not suddenly loose all interest and start crying like an old lady cursing the day when you agreed to hold this discussion with me.!!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#192687 Oct 19, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's slowly peel the onion dear Rabbee.
-Where did you get this idea/name Yehoshooah or Jesus?
The Jewish books don't have it.
If you are honest with yourself, you will admit that it came from the NT or the Quran.
I know the answers to the questions I have put to "Christians".
Will you please answer these to help them out. Thank you:
A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)
B)
……
Please give us YES or NO against each question and if you say "YES" then we want you to quote the EXACT Chapter and Verse as proof! It is as SIMPLE as that.
No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Does Jesus make DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN? If "YES" please provide EXACT chapter/verse as proof:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)
C) Is Jesus "fully man and fully God"?
D) Define "Trinity" in your own words.
E) Here is a further Trinity conundrum:
Where was god the father when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the ghost when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the son when BJ was on earth (this question may sound weird but there is a reason for it!)?
Where is god the father right now?
Where is god the ghost/spirit right now?
Where is god the son right now?
rabbee: and don't forget to peel your own onions, under water least they make you cry.

well i got this from YHVH, in case you don't know how or what YHVH is pronounced or means. and i got this from G-D, not from any of your demonic new testament sources. and G-D did indicate to me, that Yeshooah Benee Adam is the alleged as jesus christ of nazareth. when i asked THEM that day, "then what do all the liars call Us?"

big deal! so you have bogus answers give to you. the same way, they got their bogus new testament answers. and i am not responsible for any similarities, with those i did not get this from. they at best, are only close facsimiles.

and i can answer your question, with what G-D came and gave to me. but without any assurance, you will like or accept G-D'S already having answered these.

yes! the alleged as bj, is actually Adam according to G-D. and in both instances, Adam and adam are begotten from G-D. as verified in TheTorah, in Bereeeshees. so i do not care what this fallible world calls Him, G-D only calls Him Adam here in TheTorah.

and do not expect me to give a yes or no, when your question is programmed to only accept you lies.

Adam and adam are G-D'S Son in The-Flesh, just as indicated by scripture. that covers questions 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,c,d,e.

7: no way jose
10 no, neither Adam or i adam, can offer salvation to any one who is contrary to G-D here in TheTorah.
11 no there is no cross involved here. and the command is still to worship G-D.
12 The FATHER/MOTHER/And SON, are equals in agreement. but THE FATHER is still THE SON'S default Superior.

ran out of room to answer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 8,000-year-old female figurine uncovered in cen... Sep 16 Stephany McDowell 1
News On the canvas: Museum digs up modern collection Sep 15 Albert 1
News Dore Gold: Archaeology is best defense of Jewis... Sep 13 naman 2
News Pioneers' graves to be relocated (Jul '07) Sep 12 ima hoosier 187
News Editorial: Return of Native American remains em... Sep 6 really 1
News Airport runway battle heats up in Macon (Mar '09) Aug '16 Curious 31
News Ruby Rose reveals John Wick 2 co-star Keanu Ree... Aug '16 daredevil82 2
More from around the web