Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
180,001 - 180,020 of 199,577 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

MAAT wrote:
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Pg 8997
We are faced by an anachronism.
The living god as such then would have been the emperor...his son thus being
the next living god in line.
Where in the torah do we find such a tradition!
Hi MAAT, what did you think about my post about Isaiah 9:5? Did you read it?
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: your increasing insanity has not gotten better, at the cost of you not having any sanity at all. arguing at a lower level, than any opponent - will not increase your sanity.
Wow, yet another good piece of advice. Maybe you aren't completely crazy after all.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy does it.
Do you think God is bad?
I will use Jesus' example.
When the man called Jesus 'Good teacher', Jesus didn't like that because Jesus considered only God to be good and he denied being good himself. If he were God himself, he would have never stopped the man from praising him.
This verse reduces his alleged divinity to ZERO!
Hope this helped a lot.
Their are many possible, more in depth ways to interpret that statement. But I do not think that I could even begin to explain those to "Captain Literal". Almost everything that Jesus said had a great deal of depth to it and rarely did he say anything literally, but deeper concepts just completely elude you, so I am not even going to bother as it would be pointless. I'm just going to have to accept that fact and accept you for what you are.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Their are many possible, more in depth ways to interpret that statement. But I do not think that I could even begin to explain those to "Captain Literal". Almost everything that Jesus said had a great deal of depth to it and rarely did he say anything literally, but deeper concepts just completely elude you, so I am not even going to bother as it would be pointless. I'm just going to have to accept that fact and accept you for what you are.
Yes, please, do not bother and do not show, since I have already shown the deepest meaning.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the thing...
You will NEVER EVER again think of women by the well..and ..living water without thinking about Semen and
"living [tadpole] waterİ"
You will NEVER EVER again think of "BJ on cross" without thinking about "one-eyed" NAKED PAGAN oozing off a phallus seducing women to chew off his meat and suck off his bodily juices including blood...
You will NEVER EVER forget BJ on his way to be crucified, thinking about DRY PAPS!!!
You will NEVER EVER think about "healing" without visualizing the women sitting up and begging for doggie, when BJ relents!!!
You will NEVER EVER think about visit to tomb without visualizing the non-wife rubbing oils and spices on BJ's naked body while recovering from injury...or worse ....being dead!!
You will NEVER EVER forget the seductive rub of hair on BJ's feet by pros!!
You will NEVER EVER forget that BJ could not stone the pros..because BJ himself was a naughty boy with SIN!!!
I will NEVER EVER forget that you are one filthy-minded liar.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
The Son of God is a title referring to God in human form.
Wrong! Who told you that?

You look through Greek glasses/lenses. There are no capital letters in Hebrew and Aramaic and neither in Arabic.

In Hebrew, son of God, simply meant servant of God. Please see through this:

"Acts 3:26 New Living Translation (NLT)

26 When God raised up his servant, Jesus, he sent him first to you people of Israel, to bless you by turning each of you back from your sinful ways.”"

Here, you see the Hebrew and Aramaic lenses.

Now, put on 3-D glasses and read the following forgery authorized by King James:

"Acts 3:26 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities."

In the Greek text, there is no 'Son' at all. Check it out here. It is 'pais', which matches 'servant' in Greek!!!

God took Jacob as a son but Jacob was never called the Son of God.

Good took Ephraim as a son but Ephraim was never called the Son of God.

Good took David as a son but David was never called the Son of God.

Can you see any translation of the Tanakh using the term Son of God for the three that I named?

So, why should Jesus be called the Son of God?

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

And today, you will learn something new from me that Jesus was not sent to die for anybody's sins but God sent his servant Jesus to people of Israel, to bless them by turning each of them back from their sinful ways.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, please, do not bother and do not show, since I have already shown the deepest meaning.
Thank you for confirming exactly what I said. Your mind is as deep as a baby pool, Captain Literal. And don't worry, I won't bother.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>I will NEVER EVER forget that you are one filthy-minded liar.
How could anybody forget anybody like Philthy Phather Phallics? Truly one of a kind.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And today, you will learn something new from me that Jesus was not sent to die for anybody's sins but God sent his servant Jesus to people of Israel, to bless them by turning each of them back from their sinful ways.
Yes, and God sent the wrong guy and God's mission failed. I guess God should have given it a little more thought. I guess even God needs to learn by trial and error. That is why, after many mistakes and corruptible scriptures, God finally got it right just when Muhammad needed God to get it right and he finally sent the right guy for the job, which was Muhammad.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Speaking of trial and error on God's part, seems like even the Quran is somewhat of a trial and error exercise, and that is why it had to be revealed over 23 years and some later verses had to abrogate earlier ones. How could God have known how much the circumstances would change over 23 years?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming exactly what I said. Your mind is as deep as a baby pool, Captain Literal. And don't worry, I won't bother.
I don't believe it. I know and I am sure you will bother.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and God sent the wrong guy and God's mission failed. I guess God should have given it a little more thought. I guess even God needs to learn by trial and error. That is why, after many mistakes and corruptible scriptures, God finally got it right just when Muhammad needed God to get it right and he finally sent the right guy for the job, which was Muhammad.
Ah! You did bother. Couldn't resist. lol!

I quoted the verse from Acts 3:26 and you still do not believe?

God had it right every time but the people had it wrong. You can't blame God for that.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi MAAT, what did you think about my post about Isaiah 9:5? Did you read it?
I skimmed, but i'ld be gratefull for a pointer (page...i'll scroll back)
----
Smith had me learn that Eusebius (4th century) hometurf was Antioch and that he was known as the Armenian, and responsible for the church-history, book of martyrs and for ordering 50 copies of the very first bible ever (after having had all these rounds of voting and discussions finished around 325 CE), and for sending out Jerome around 408 thereabouts to see if any written material was around that would support their position.

So he had total power over all content and thus also about such statements as Armenian being the language of the turf and of any carpernter fishing about.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You said BJ to BJ, you stupid, stupid moron. Why would she broadcast it to BJ? LOL!!!! This is absolutely hysterical. You are completely falling apart to pieces right in front of everybody.....
This this weird fr*cking moron gets floored time and again, but he on a defective autopilot that doesn't know went to avoid a crash!!!!

No decent Christian would EVER associate himself/herself with this fr*cking moron!!!

Doesn't he even have the tiniest bit of brain to work out what BJ means???

Do we have to spell it out to him?

This moron has DEFINITELY not been near a woman!!!!

BJ is Blow Job you fool!!!!

Now does the fool know what "BJ to BJ" means?

I have already given subtle hints but this thick as sh*t fanatic is too thick to understand anything!!!

LOL!!!!!

Now who is laughing??????????

Arnold got floored and seeker gets pasted!
I am enjoying this....and the fool has already admitted Pagan roots of Christmas as well...LOL..
Clear proof that Christianity "re-invented"/(compr omised!) itself several times to mimic Pagan way of life in order to appeal to the Pagans!!
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>I will NEVER EVER forget that you are one filthy-minded liar.
Hello Pavlov's dog, when you hear the bell start salivating!!! ding dong....ring...ring!!!...LOL.. ..

You will NEVER EVER again think of women by the well..and ..living water without thinking about Semen and

You will NEVER EVER again think of "BJ on cross" without thinking about "one-eyed" NAKED PAGAN oozing off a phallus seducing women to chew off his meat and suck off his bodily juices including blood...(encouraging cannibalism)

You will NEVER EVER forget BJ on his way to be crucified, thinking about DRY PAPS!!!

You will NEVER EVER think about "healing" without visualizing the gentile women sitting up and begging for doggie, until BJ relents!!!

You will NEVER EVER think about visit to tomb without visualizing the non-wife rubbing oils and spices on BJ's naked body while recovering from injury...or worse ....being dead!!

You will NEVER EVER forget the seductive rub of hair on BJ's feet by pros!!

You will NEVER EVER forget that BJ could not stone the pros..because BJ himself was a naughty boy with SIN!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I find this verse to be pretty odd.
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt1009.htm
Isaiah 9:5
5 For a child is born unto us, a son is given unto us; and the government is upon his shoulder; and his name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar -shalom;
Now what I can't understand is why all of the rest of that chapter is translated into plain English except for the one little part right at the end of Isaiah 9:5
It's the name (P.N.) of the little person born then and what is expected of it. So therefore no translation.
The revolving vav...we had that exlained and discussed round about post 100,000.
It is the past, has happened then. A lot of 'is' in above sentence should be read as 'has happened'.
Can not be transported to the future.
What was told to happen happened.

There is more to be said about it, but not everyone agrees.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the name (P.N.) of the little person born then and what is expected of it. So therefore no translation.
The revolving vav...we had that exlained and discussed round about post 100,000.
It is the past, has happened then. A lot of 'is' in above sentence should be read as 'has happened'.
Can not be transported to the future.
What was told to happen happened.
There is more to be said about it, but not everyone agrees.
Precisely! Thank you for the explanation.
It cannot be transported to the future.

"Seeker" the short plank refuses to accept even this:

For a child has been born to us, a son given to us, and the authority is upon his shoulder, and the wondrous adviser, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, called his name, "the prince of peace."
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You said BJ to BJ, you stupid, stupid moron. Why would she broadcast it to BJ? LOL!!!! This is absolutely hysterical. You are completely falling apart to pieces right in front of everybody.
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! And now she carried it in her mouth until she went back to the village? The is priceless. Keep it going, I really needed a good laugh this morning and I couldn't have picked a better person to get it from. I am almost starting to believe that it is wrong for me to pick on you when you are actually so mentally handicapped. It's not right to pick on handicapped people....
Poor deluded seeker cannot be more than 2.5 years!
At first the kid didn't know what a BJ was!!
And now he doesn't understand what is supposed to happen after a BJ!!!
Poor kid!!
LOL....LOL...
The laughs today are ALL on seeker who is still in his diapers...looking for his mummy!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! You did bother. Couldn't resist. lol!
I quoted the verse from Acts 3:26 and you still do not believe?
God had it right every time but the people had it wrong. You can't blame God for that.
Lately i saw a documentary about the development of science in Britain, with prof. Cox (the theoretical phycisist)
There is such a field as blue sky science. Meaning science done purely for understanding, and on the way even mistakes are carefully jotted down. Leading to such inventions as a purple (mauve ) dye while trying to make quinine. Serendipity.
The other end of the spectrum is tinkering, applied science, improving mechanics.(the watchmaker) Goal oriented.

I can't help thinking that most here see 'GOD' as some tinkerer, while i'm pretty convinced that blue skies are it's realm.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!! LOL!!!
.... Hey, while you are busy making up whatever you feel like, why not throw a spaceship and a purple monster in there while you are at it for good measure? Couldn't hurt, right?
I really shouldn't laugh because you actually do need some serious help, and it is bad luck to laugh at the mentally handicapped.
This chap deserves the title "Christian ZOMBIE"!!!
He simply can't see anything wrong with his books that are full of errors...lies...inconsistencie s...absurdities...etc!! I had access to material that made me almost puke!

Now the 2.5 year old boy wants his spaceship monster!

The spaceship monster was 50billion year old pedo daddy/ghosty who pumped his "living [tadpole] waterİ" into the frightened little 10year old girl!!

Back to BJ supplying "living [tadpole] waterİ" to the frightened lonely woman....yes...they were probably caught ...and the quick thinking woman said she was swallowing "living [tadpole] waterİ" off the Jewish messiah for the benefit of the rest of the Jacob's clan!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••