Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256495 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex WM

London, UK

#191028 Oct 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a dunce Alex sitting in the corner of your room repeating your questions to your self!
All your questions have been answered too you, but your brain is unable to comprehend them.
LMAO!
Hello dear "sh*t stirring" Shamma...
Please show us your answers instead of LYING!!!
I KNOW that you CANNOT answer "YES" to any one of these!!

If you disagree PROVE me wrong!

Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and con substantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)
Alex WM

London, UK

#191029 Oct 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that is not true. Western Governments liberated the Arabs from the Muslim Ottomans and have allowed them to have sovereign countries, which the Ottomans never allowed for. The Arabs have been treated far better by the west than the Muslim Ottomans ever did. The Ottomans were the ones who kept them in the dark for 400 years and when they were finally freed they realized just how far behind the rest of the world that they fell. And almost 100 years later, they are still backwards and far behind because they invent nothing and only seem to know how to fight, and stick their head in the sand and azz in the air 5 times per day. That's all that Muslims know how to do, and I put the blame squarely where it belongs. It is Islam itself that continually holds them back and keeps them behind. The Shah of Iran was poised to make Iran a modern, shining beacon of the Middle East until Islam squashed that. And look at Iran today. Ruled by people who dress like they think they are in the 7th century with diapers on their head and bedsheets as their clothes. And it is appropriate for them to dress that way because their heads clearly are in the 7th century, so their dress is just a symbol of their backwardness. Look at Iraq. That isn't just political fighting,it is far more religious fighting. Why do you think that innocent Shiite pilgrims from Iran get bombed when they visit? That is not political at all, it is completely religious. Islam is the problem for the Middle East, not the solution.
This DELUDED fool not only knows nothing about religion or science...but he is also proving to us that he is clueless in politics and world history!
Let the thicko continue to rub thick sh*t on himself!!!
LOL.....
Alex WM

London, UK

#191030 Oct 5, 2013
El Cid wrote:
Mark 10:18 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone."
ahhhh...the woodworker has a light bulb moment!!

BJ is NOT good either!!!
Jesus worshipped GOD and not himself!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#191031 Oct 5, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of saying "Sir, I don't know the answer
Instead of reading the answers I gave a long time ago, you just keep repeating the questions. I am not repeating all of that work again just to satisfy a crazy, stupid little snot nosed kid. Here is your short answer. Jesus does not need to say the exact things that a crazy little kid demands. There is no need in proclaiming one's self as something, because they could merely be looked at as someone's own self serving claim. Anybody can claim they are anything they want and it doesn't matter. I can claim I am the smartest person in the world and it will not matter how many times I claim this. It is meaningless. Only when OTHERS claim that about you does it ever have any real meaning. And this is why Jesus was not as stupid as you demand him to be. You demand that he be as stupid as you are and talk and behave like YOU think he should. And others called him "Lord" all over the place. The term "Lord" has a very special meaning in Judaism. God originally demanded that he be called "I am", but this was awkward for the Jews, so another acceptable name that they referred to God as became "the Lord". Now many times people referred to Jesus as Lord and Jesus knew exactly what that means as did every Jew. And he never once denied that term nor corrected them.

Now go ahead and do everything you can to make sure you don't understand this shorter answer. Let's face it, you don't WANT an answer, you want to be able to repeatedly parrot the same exact questions and make an utter fool of yourself because you are so stupid that you think it is actually getting you some place rather than horribly embarrassing you.
Alex WM

London, UK

#191032 Oct 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric,
Alex had asked you the following valid questions, when he asked and you avoided an answer:
"Now can you confirm or deny these:
The Christians claim that Jewish priests asked Jesus...
"Are you the Messiah, THE Son of God?
You know very well what they imply by "THE Son of God".
If you agree with them please say so.
Secondly, are Christians correct in imnplying that they worship the same Judeo-Christian God (for all intents and purposes Jesus) as you!! Now they call it "Hebrew-Christian" God.
Do you worship the same "God" as Christians?
Can you confirm or deny this Judeo-Christian and Hebrew- Christian "god"?
Thank you."
You replied: "I cannot confirm nor deny. I wasn't there. "
Neither were we there. We are also just reading what is written but do you being yourself of Jewish faith believe that the high priest could have asked the following question by adding 'the Son of the living God'?
The Jews never expected and were never told by any one that the Messiah would be a Son of the living God or the Son of a living God.
Even Jesus himself is not on record for saying, I am the Messiah, the Son of the living God. Why could you not deny that straight away? You should have not hesitated at all.
I can confirm that neither Muhammad nor Jesus was the seed of David or Jesse.
One has to be blunt on these forums, Eric.
Brilliant and thank you.
Eric is sadly not in the league of real Jews who fought and died to defend their faith against "christian" persecution and their mangod.

He has also forgotten to mention Christian persecution and MURDER of MILLIONS of JEWS as CHRIST KILLERS for nearly 2000 years! American Money can make one forget his/her past!

He failed to answer my questions honestly when I responded exactly the way he wanted me to.

David and Jesse are red herrings, made up by Jewish writers to suit their needs, when it comes to spreading God's message.
Salaams.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#191033 Oct 5, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
"living [tadpole] water©"
water water everywhere..."living [tadpole] water©" everywhere..........
I have never in my entire life seen somebody be so crazy and utterly stupid to associated semen with water. It is absolutely astounding. Alex, you need to be locked up and you need some intensive psychotherapy. You are way beyond stupid. You have some very, very deep issues and problems that you need to see someone about.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#191034 Oct 5, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This DELUDED fool not only knows nothing about religion or science...but he is also proving to us that he is clueless in politics and world history!
Let the thicko continue to rub thick sh*t on himself!!!
LOL.....
I didn't notice any real substance in your answer. No surprise.
Alex WM

London, UK

#191035 Oct 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of reading the answers I gave a long time ago, you just keep repeating the questions....
Hey moron...
READ the questions and give SIMPLE "YES" or "NO" answers...ok?
We don't need your verbal diarrhea...thanks..

"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………

Did Jesus make any of the following DIRECT claims in the first person, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:

1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and con substantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)
Alex WM

London, UK

#191036 Oct 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't notice any real substance in your answer. No surprise.
To take you seriously, one needs a first in insanity!!!

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#191037 Oct 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
OFF-TOPIC like a true Christian, who neither knows how absurd are his gospels nor does he know how to defend his scripture, which is full of deceptive and fraudulent verses.
I had written this:
That lie is a favorite choice of Christians, who have not read all the versions:
Read other translations.
Matthew 26:63-64 English Standard Version (ESV)
"63 But Jesus remained silent. And the high priest said to him,“I adjure you by the living God, tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”
64 Jesus said to him,“You have said so."
Darby: "63 But Jesus was silent. And the high priest answering said to him, I adjure thee by the living God that thou tell us if *thou* art the Christ the Son of God.
64 Jesus says to him,*Thou* hast said. "
CEV: "63 But Jesus did not answer. So the high priest said,“With the living God looking on, you must tell the truth. Tell us, are you the Messiah, the Son of God?”
64 “That is what you say!” Jesus answered."
Matthew 26:63-64 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest said to him: I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us if thou be the Christ the Son of God.
64 Jesus saith to him: Thou hast said it."
*****Here is the Master Blaster of that lie:*****
"Matthew 26:62-64 New Century Version (NCV)
63 But Jesus said nothing.
Again the high priest said to Jesus,“I command you by the power of the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”
64 Jesus answered,“Those are your words."
Here, Jesus is saying that the high priest said that and Jesus had not said anything like that.
There is a difference between 'You have said so" and "Yes, it is as you say".
There is another absurdity in those verses: "Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”
Neither the high priest nor the Jews expected the Messiah to be the son of God!
Can't trust your gospels.
No wonder, Thomas Jefferson wrote:
"The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it:
and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine.
In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds.
It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."
Now, look at the dung that you picked from the Dunghills!
"The one true God, who "stretched out the heavens alone, and spread out the earth by himself" (Isaiah 44:24), came to earth to save us by living as Jesus Christ."
This is not only dung but horse shit!
Pg 8997
We are faced by an anachronism.
The living god as such then would have been the emperor...his son thus being
the next living god in line.

Where in the torah do we find such a tradition!

So the greek/roman court that replaced the sanhendrin, would only be disputing a material claim.

After four centuries who would know or even care what jewish custom was really about.

So just ike the statement on aramean, such claims live their own life.

greetings of the day BMZ.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#191038 Oct 5, 2013
Ya gotta just love it when someone who claims to be an ex Priest thinks that living water means semen. Can it get any funnier than this? Can it get any crazier or sadder or more pathetic? I just don't think that is possible.

Phallics, you certainly win the prize, and that really says a heck of a lot when we are talking about this place. Nice job.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#191039 Oct 5, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
To take you seriously, one needs a first in insanity!!!
What does a "first in insanity" mean? You stupid, stupid, babbling fool. What an utter and complete laughing stock you are.
Alex WM

London, UK

#191040 Oct 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never in my entire life seen somebody be so crazy and utterly stupid to associated semen with water. It is absolutely astounding. Alex, you need to be locked up and you need some intensive psychotherapy. You are way beyond stupid. You have some very, very deep issues and problems that you need to see someone about.
You are not experienced in sex either!!! Poor ugly celibate boy!
What percentage of his juices is water, you moron?

Locking up and killing JEWS was a crusader specialty later adopted by your fellow CHRISTIAN Adolf Hitler who wiped off millions of JEWS.

Try to understand the frustrations of a NORMAL 34 year old man like BJ with a perfectly healthy penis. The church has neutered the poor blighter! His sexual proclivities have been wiped off along with nearly 30 years of his romp!

Now try to re start your rusty brain using these, you brain dead christian...that's an oxymoron!

Why can't BJ have sex?

If he is offering the LONELY woman eternal life, what happened to the TWELVE mates? Do you really think that you need TWELVE of them(or perhaps you do...because they were real clowns!) to buy some food?

Why insult a woman's character and get it WRONG...?

Then BJ quickly changes the story by saying "the woman is correct"!!

BJ was trying it on, you stupid idiot.

He was offering her "living [tadpole] water©".

BJ has no authority to offer eternal life even to a cat!

You are the expert in reading into simple idiotic comments by BJ and other clowns in the NT.

The woman was alone. No decent man would chat up a lonely woman offering "living [tadpole] water©" after accusing her of promiscuity!!!!!

BJ as usual has been living in hiding...he had no food and no good woman in ages...so he was desperate to drink water off her and give her his tadpoles.

NT is PAGAN. and Pagans were very good at such things.

BJ was obsessed with PAPS too, on his way to be crucified!!

El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#191041 Oct 5, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhhh...the woodworker has a light bulb moment!!
BJ is NOT good either!!!
Jesus worshipped GOD and not himself!
RICHARD,

Careful reflection on what "BJ" actually said reveals that he did NOT deny that he was good or God in human form, but you're not alone in drawing a false conclusion; Zippy from Singapore also fails to "get it."
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#191042 Oct 5, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
The woman was alone. No decent man would chat up a lonely woman offering "living [tadpole] water©" after accusing her of promiscuity!!!!!
BJ as usual has been living in hiding...he had no food and no good woman in ages...so he was desperate to drink water off her and give her his tadpoles.
NT is PAGAN. and Pagans were very good at such things.
BJ was obsessed with PAPS too, on his way to be crucified!!
PERVERT,

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Jesus Talks With a Samaritan Woman

John 4:1 Now Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard that he was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John— 2 although in fact it was not Jesus who baptized, but his disciples. 3 So he left Judea and went back once more to Galilee.

4 Now he had to go through Samaria. 5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6 Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon.

7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her,“Will you give me a drink?” 8 (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)

9 The Samaritan woman said to him,“You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?”(For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[a])

10 Jesus answered her,“If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”

11 “Sir,” the woman said,“you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”

13 Jesus answered,“Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

15 The woman said to him,“Sir, give me this water so that I won’t get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water.”

16 He told her,“Go, call your husband and come back.”

17 “I have no husband,” she replied.

Jesus said to her,“You are right when you say you have no husband. 18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.”

19 “Sir,” the woman said,“I can see that you are a prophet. 20 Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”

21 “Woman,” Jesus replied,“believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

25 The woman said,“I know that Messiah”(called Christ)“is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”

26 Then Jesus declared,“I, the one speaking to you—I am he.”
The Disciples Rejoin Jesus

27 Just then his disciples returned and were surprised to find him talking with a woman. But no one asked,“What do you want?” or “Why are you talking with her?”

28 Then, leaving her water jar, the woman went back to the town and said to the people, 29 “Come, see a man who told me everything I ever did. Could this be the Messiah?”
Alex WM

London, UK

#191043 Oct 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Ya gotta just love it when someone who claims to be an ex Priest thinks that living water means semen. Can it get any funnier than this? Can it get any crazier or sadder or more pathetic? I just don't think that is possible.
Phallics, you certainly win the prize, and that really says a heck of a lot when we are talking about this place. Nice job.
Here's the thing...
You will NEVER EVER again think of women by the well..and ..living water without thinking about Semen and

You will NEVER EVER again think of "BJ on cross" without thinking about "one-eyed" NAKED PAGAN oozing off a phallus seducing women to chew off his meat and suck off his bodily juices including blood...

You will NEVER EVER forget BJ on his way to be crucified, thinking about DRY PAPS!!!

You will NEVER EVER think about "healing" without visualizing the women sitting up and begging for doggie, when BJ relents!!!

You will NEVER EVER think about visit to tomb without visualizing the non-wife rubbing oils and spices on BJ's naked body while recovering from injury...or worse ....being dead!!

You will NEVER EVER forget the seductive rub of hair on BJ's feet by pros!!

You will NEVER EVER forget that BJ could not stone the pros..because BJ himself was a naughty boy with SIN!!!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#191044 Oct 5, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Pg 8997
We are faced by an anachronism.
The living god as such then would have been the emperor...his son thus being
the next living god in line.
Where in the torah do we find such a tradition
Well, I find this verse to be pretty odd.

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt1009.htm

Isaiah 9:5
5 For a child is born unto us, a son is given unto us; and the government is upon his shoulder; and his name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar -shalom;

Now what I can't understand is why all of the rest of that chapter is translated into plain English except for the one little part right at the end of Isaiah 9:5
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#191045 Oct 5, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not experienced in sex either!!! Poor ugly celibate boy!
What percentage of his juices is water, you moron?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Again, this is beyond belief. So Phallics, where was the part where the woman went back to town and said she has seen the awaited Messiah and they had sex together? This is just too funny. Thank you for making such a complete and utter fool of yourself, Father Fool.
Alex WM

London, UK

#191046 Oct 5, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>RICHARD,
Careful reflection on what "BJ" actually said reveals that he did NOT deny that he was good or God in human form, but you're not alone in drawing a false conclusion; Zippy from Singapore also fails to "get it."
OH dear oh dear...woodworker...you have slipped up again...
BJ did not deny that he was a cat in human form!!!

This is VERY telling, so TRY to READ V-E-R-Y...S-L-O-W-L-Y...OK?

Mark 10...

17 As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him.“GOOD TEACHER,..."...<< <<

18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered....“No one is good—except God alone.

19You know the commandments:......."

[WATCH OUT....]

20 >>>>> “TEACHER,” he declared,....."

CAN YOU SEE IT???
"GOOD TEACHER"....TO...."T EACHER"?

Now that is magic!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#191047 Oct 5, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the thing...
You will NEVER EVER again think of women by the well..and ..living water without thinking about Semen
Ummmm.....uhhhhh....yes I will. LOL!!! I never did think of semen and water in the first place and I never will. It has to be the most stupid thing I have ever heard in my life. I didn't even think that even YOU could be this stupid, but I am wrong. Your level of stupidity never ceases to amaze me. It seems almost endless or boundless. I wonder what you will come up with next? I just can't even imagine at this point, because there is no level of stupidity that is beyond you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blackbeard's anchor recovered off coast (May '11) Fri Pretty Pharts 12
Fossilised tooth Feb 10 Navigator 1
News 700-year-old poop found, still reeks (Apr '14) Feb 8 Ancient Phart 27
News Aglukkaq re-announces Franklin Centre for Gjoa ... Feb 7 stand on guard 4 ... 1
News The struggle to preserve Gaza's treasures (Feb '11) Jan '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge Jan '17 Wally Hope 4
News Obama names Utah, Nevada monuments despite oppo... Dec '16 Off Topic 5
More from around the web