Hello dear "sh*t stirring" Shamma...<quoted text>You are a dunce Alex sitting in the corner of your room repeating your questions to your self!
All your questions have been answered too you, but your brain is unable to comprehend them.
Please show us your answers instead of LYING!!!
I KNOW that you CANNOT answer "YES" to any one of these!!
If you disagree PROVE me wrong!
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and con substantial gods forming a godhead"
13.I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God
14.Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)