Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256358 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#191008 Oct 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and visit Mollucca and papua New Guinea Christians. Being a Christian, you will run for your life, Jesus and the alleged Holy Ghost do not reside there. lol!
Well we know for a fact about how Muslims in those regions or in Africa often behead Christians if they do not convert to Islam. Do you remember that Priest who was beheaded for not converting after he was kidnapped? So show me the kidnappings and beheadings for failure to convert from Christians there like we all know that Muslims do. Show me the burned Mosques. Ironically, it seems like Muslims themselves are the only people who burn or blow up Mosques. And of course, they never forget to do this to Churches either.

The simple fact is that it seems that wherever Muslims go in the world, there is always trouble and fighting. It doesn't seem to matter what country they are in, or what religion the people of that country are. Heck, even China now has a Muslim problem, but the Chinese don't mess around and appease this crap and they stepped on it very quickly and very hard. And they were right because this is all that Muslims understand. Brutal, unwavering force and power.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#191009 Oct 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you complaining? You do stuff like that all of the time. For example, when I clearly asked you to explain how the sky could be said to be split apart from the earth and RAISED ABOVE it when the sky actually surrounds the earth and the earth is contained WITHIN it, you never answered and changed the subject. So you should be the last person to complain.
I am complaining because Shamma never discusses the contents of the posts submitted by us. And asa true Christian, who is usually unable to defend his scripture, he goes off-topic and provides a list.

Some, provide a list of hadith.

I discuss! That is the difference.

Why does the word sky and canopy bother you so much, when I have already explained that teh Arabic word means heavens?

And I gave you one of the following examples, which you find very easy to understand. Right?

"can you join him in spreading out the skies, hard as a mirror of cast bronze?

New Living Translation
he makes the skies reflect the heat like a bronze mirror. Can you do that?

English Standard Version
Can you, like him, spread out the skies, hard as a cast metal mirror?

New American Standard Bible
"Can you, with Him, spread out the skies, Strong as a molten mirror?

King James Bible
Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?"

Just substitute the word 'canopy' with 'cast metal mirror' or ' hard as a mirror of cast bronze" and you will surely understand. lol!

Question time:

Seeker, do you seriously believe that God sitteth on a circle around the earth?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#191010 Oct 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Because your interpretation of God and the NT Gospels are idiotic and stupid.
You intrepid God and the NT Gospels from the stand point of your pagan desert bandit prophet Muhammad.
Your view of Muhammad as a honorable person is absurd!
The structure of Islam is that of gangster mob rule.
Mob rule may refer to:
Ochlocracy, a government by mob or a mass of people
Mafia or otherwise criminal control of people and groups.
Mob or Mafia rule also refers to assassination of people they don't like and that says insulting things about them, which Muhammad clearly did, stealing "booty" from people using violent means, which Muhammad clearly did, allowing their goons to rape women, which Muhammad clearly did, and extorting "protection money" from people at whatever rate they choose, which Muhammad clearly did via the jizyah. In fact, if we step back and look at the bigger picture, Muhammad was far worse than Al Capone ever was. And this can all be found from MUSLIM sources THEMSELVES. Nobody has to invent this to try to tarnish Muhammad's image. Muslim sources THEMSELVES tell us this.
bmz

Location hidden

#191011 Oct 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Because your interpretation of God and the NT Gospels are idiotic and stupid.
You intrepid God and the NT Gospels from the stand point of your pagan desert bandit prophet Muhammad.
Your view of Muhammad as a honorable person is absurd!
The structure of Islam is that of gangster mob rule.
Mob rule may refer to:
Ochlocracy, a government by mob or a mass of people
Mafia or otherwise criminal control of people and groups
Islam is an Ochlocracy criminal controlled religion.
Allah is a mindset of the worship of an idea that the use of good and evil to contain control and rule over people is viewed as a God.
There is no value placed on having a moral conscience of right and wrong.
Obeying mob rule is considered godly.
Let me reply to your Tu Quoque with a Tu Quoque:

I interpret your God and also your scripture as silly and absurd. Millions of innocent people were slaughtered under the name of your silly and absurd Man-God or God-Man or whatever.

Christianity, which had no conscience, has only recently been tamed. The Church and the wicked priests were always active supporters of all wretched colonizers. The civil wars and revolutions in the West and the WWII helped reining in your godless Church. Look at your own country, which only became better about 40-50 years ago.

When was Martin Luther King delivering the speeches?

Muslim world is in turmoil mainly because of your bad and wicked Western governments. It will soon improve but that would need more revolutions that would result in Muslims killing Muslims, and you, the drama queens should not worry about.

About the mindset of your God, how can that God even have his mindset, when it takes three stooges to operate it?

This surely suffices.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#191012 Oct 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am complaining because Shamma never discusses the contents of the posts submitted by us.
So what? You do the same thing. All I have to do is to ask you the right question and we can watch it happen. Out come the excuses, and even diversions if needed.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I discuss! That is the difference.
Not when somebody asks you the right questions.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the word sky and canopy bother you so much, when I have already explained that teh Arabic word means heavens?
I asked how the heavens could ever be said to be split apart from the earth and RAISED ABOVE the earth when the earth is SURROUNDED by the Heavens and it is contained WITHIN them. There are words for "surround" and "within" in the Arabic language, but strangely enough, the author never chose to use those very appropriate words. Gee, I wonder why not? But, if the earth was thought of as flat, with a roof above it, then those statements make perfect sense.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And I gave you one of the following examples, which you find very easy to understand. Right?
"can you join him in spreading out the skies, hard as a mirror of cast bronze?
New Living Translation
he makes the skies reflect the heat like a bronze mirror. Can you do that?
English Standard Version
Can you, like him, spread out the skies, hard as a cast metal mirror?
New American Standard Bible
"Can you, with Him, spread out the skies, Strong as a molten mirror?
King James Bible
Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?"
Just substitute the word 'canopy' with 'cast metal mirror' or ' hard as a mirror of cast bronze" and you will surely understand. lol!
Question time:
Seeker, do you seriously believe that God sitteth on a circle around the earth?
And there you go. Proving my point about you by immediately diverting to the Bible. Thank you. You just illustrated my claim about you perfectly. There is very little of the Bible that is claimed to be the word for word dictation of God or God speaking directly to us. Instead, most of it is a story much like the hadiths that is supposed to merely be "inspired" by God.

So if Muhammad himself makes an errant claim in the hadiths, we can use the excuse that he merely interpreted his inspiration the best way he knew how. A perfect example would be that hadith where he talks about where the sun goes at night and clearly treats the sun as something that orbits the earth everyday or that it goes "somewhere" every night, when the truth is that it goes nowhere, the location that someone is in merely spins away from the sun. Are the people in America seeing the sun when it has left the Arabian Peninsula and is "prostrating"? But that is okay, we can make the excuse that this is Muhammad interpreting what God gives to him the best way his limited knowledge could. Except for the fact that he was also foolish enough to make a prophecy in that hadith where the sun will reverse "it's course" and rise in the west. That was a very bad mistake because all prophecy is supposed to come from Allah, and the creator of the universe would simply never make that mistake.

So while one can use excuses for most of the Bible and the hadiths, if one chooses to do so, there is no such option when a book claims that every single letter in it is the exact dictation from the creator of the universe. Sorry, I didn't make that very foolish, restrictive rule, Muhammad did, and he had no idea of how many mistakes he was actually making, nor could he ever have realized this back then. He should have claimed it was inspired by God, but saying that it is the letter for letter dictation was a very foolish and brutal mistake.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#191013 Oct 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me reply to your Tu Quoque with a Tu Quoque:
I interpret your God and also your scripture as silly and absurd. Millions of innocent people were slaughtered under the name of your silly and absurd Man-God or God-Man or whatever.
Christianity, which had no conscience, has only recently been tamed. The Church and the wicked priests were always active supporters of all wretched colonizers. The civil wars and revolutions in the West and the WWII helped reining in your godless Church. Look at your own country, which only became better about 40-50 years ago.
When was Martin Luther King delivering the speeches?
Muslim world is in turmoil mainly because of your bad and wicked Western governments. It will soon improve but that would need more revolutions that would result in Muslims killing Muslims, and you, the drama queens should not worry about.
About the mindset of your God, how can that God even have his mindset, when it takes three stooges to operate it?
This surely suffices.
You are sympathetic to the cause of mob rule.
And when the forces of good defeat the forces of evil you frown upon their victories.

The Bible says there is no one good accept God!
How do you define good?
Where is the good in Islam?

Why do we worship God?
Answer!
Because Gods truth is Good!

So I ask: How do you define good?
Define the good you see in Islam?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#191014 Oct 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim world is in turmoil mainly because of your bad and wicked Western governments.
Actually, that is not true. Western Governments liberated the Arabs from the Muslim Ottomans and have allowed them to have sovereign countries, which the Ottomans never allowed for. The Arabs have been treated far better by the west than the Muslim Ottomans ever did. The Ottomans were the ones who kept them in the dark for 400 years and when they were finally freed they realized just how far behind the rest of the world that they fell. And almost 100 years later, they are still backwards and far behind because they invent nothing and only seem to know how to fight, and stick their head in the sand and azz in the air 5 times per day. That's all that Muslims know how to do, and I put the blame squarely where it belongs. It is Islam itself that continually holds them back and keeps them behind. The Shah of Iran was poised to make Iran a modern, shining beacon of the Middle East until Islam squashed that. And look at Iran today. Ruled by people who dress like they think they are in the 7th century with diapers on their head and bedsheets as their clothes. And it is appropriate for them to dress that way because their heads clearly are in the 7th century, so their dress is just a symbol of their backwardness. Look at Iraq. That isn't just political fighting,it is far more religious fighting. Why do you think that innocent Shiite pilgrims from Iran get bombed when they visit? That is not political at all, it is completely religious. Islam is the problem for the Middle East, not the solution.
bmz

Location hidden

#191015 Oct 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are sympathetic to the cause of mob rule.
And when the forces of good defeat the forces of evil you frown upon their victories.
The Bible says there is no one good accept God!
How do you define good?
Why do we worship God?
Answer!
Because Gods truth is Good!
So I ask: How do you define good?
Define the good you see in Islam?
Shamma, I agree that Jesus and Christians are bad and only their God is good.

In my case, not only God is good but I am also good.

Sorry, Self-loathing has no place in my books.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#191016 Oct 5, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey brain dead christian...that's an oxymoron too!lol
Have you read what you have written, you deranged, deluded, bipolar antisemitic, islamophobic, control freak?
Any expert can see that you need to be locked away for the safety and sanity of all humanity.
Why can't BJ have sex?
If he is offering the LONELY woman eternal life, what happened to the TWELVE mates? Do you really think that you need TWELVE of them(or perhaps you do...because they were real clowns!) to buy some food?
Why insult a woman's character and get it WRONG...?
Then BJ quickly changes the story by saying "the woman is correct"!!
You are incapable of facing reality...you "see" illusion as reality, instead!!
BJ was trying it on, you stupid idiot.
He was offering her "living tadpole" water.
BJ has no authority to offer eternal life even to a cat!
You are the expert in reading into simple idiotic comments by Bj and other clowns in the NT.
So why don't you use a bit of deductive reasoning....or in your case a bit of inductive would help! lol..
The woman was alone. No decent man would chat up a lonely woman offering a "living water" after accusing her of promiscuity!!!!!
Moron....READ between the lines...
BJ as usual has been living in hiding...he had no food and no good woman in ages...so he was desperate to drink water off her and give her his tadpoles.
Wake up, moron.
NT is PAGAN. and Pagans were very good at such things.
BJ was obsessed with PAPS too, on his way to be crucified!!
LOL...
Zippy from Singapore also READS between the lines, but he's not the sex-obsessed pervert of a liar that you are; he's just a bad liar.
bmz

Location hidden

#191017 Oct 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that is not true. Western Governments liberated the Arabs from the Muslim Ottomans and have allowed them to have sovereign countries, which the Ottomans never allowed for. The Arabs have been treated far better by the west than the Muslim Ottomans ever did. The Ottomans were the ones who kept them in the dark for 400 years and when they were finally freed they realized just how far behind the rest of the world that they fell. And almost 100 years later, they are still backwards and far behind because they invent nothing and only seem to know how to fight, and stick their head in the sand and azz in the air 5 times per day. That's all that Muslims know how to do, and I put the blame squarely where it belongs. It is Islam itself that continually holds them back and keeps them behind. The Shah of Iran was poised to make Iran a modern, shining beacon of the Middle East until Islam squashed that. And look at Iran today. Ruled by people who dress like they think they are in the 7th century with diapers on their head and bedsheets as their clothes. And it is appropriate for them to dress that way because their heads clearly are in the 7th century, so their dress is just a symbol of their backwardness. Look at Iraq. That isn't just political fighting,it is far more religious fighting. Why do you think that innocent Shiite pilgrims from Iran get bombed when they visit? That is not political at all, it is completely religious. Islam is the problem for the Middle East, not the solution.
Please stay tuned. Your turn will come later and I will educate you.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#191018 Oct 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
In my case, not only God is good but I am also good...
... for nothing.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#191019 Oct 5, 2013
Mark 10:18 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone."
Alex WM

London, UK

#191020 Oct 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just STFU, creepy, perverted little boy. This is not your courtroom and you do not make the rules as to how others can and cannot answer. Now go crawl back in your little hole and pleasure yourself with one of your phallic symbols. Creepy freak.
Instead of saying "Sir, I don't know the answer because I was bullied when I was an ugly kid", the idiot keeps saying "STFU .. shut up"!!!!

This deluded, deranged, demented, disgusting, jobless, lonely, Antisemitic, Islamophobic FREAK is spewing sh*t off his mouth and ass, BECAUSE HE WAS BULLIED FOR BEING UGLY!

They must have told him to "Shut up...STFU" everytime...and now he comes here to repeat those stupid words.

This creep doesn't belong anywhere...so he "thinks" he belongs here!!!

He is unable to answer ANY question properly and comes up with his own TWISTED logic that NOBODY cares about.

He deludes himself into thinking that his posts are taken seriously!!!

NOT a single SENSIBLE PERSON READS "sick seeker"'s posts that are FULL of THICK SH*T as they COME out of "sick seeker" WHO is AS THICK AS TWO SHORT PLANKS COVERED IN THICK SH*T!!!!

The fool can't EVEN answer these simple questions without having a series of verbal diarrhea!!!LOL...:

These are 17 SIMPLE questions that require 17 SIMPLE YES (with proof) or NO answers.

If a person answers these SINCERELY, they will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.

The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:

1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and con substantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)
Alex WM

London, UK

#191021 Oct 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...
Seeker is a sub normal as thick as two short planks covered in thick excreta.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#191022 Oct 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
And the Holy Spirit "inspires" persons like our Shamma to use abusive language and place baseless allegation against our prophet and Islam and Muslims in general.
Baseless allegations, eh?

Have you been to Egypt lately, or Syria, or Sudan, or Somalia? Even you might have difficulty denying that much if not all of the bloody and brutal conduct on display is "inspired" DIRECTLY by the bloody and brutal EXAMPLE that your "prophet" gave when he was dealing with any and all perceived enemies, behavior that you excuse and justify because your "prophet" was only trying to stamp out paganism and polytheism, and to promote himself as the last and best ever "prophet" of "Allah," like Moses, only BETTER!

No need to add that the Jews of Mecca and Medina (who were already strict monotheists) knew better than to drink that Kool-Aid.

Location hidden

#191023 Oct 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma, I agree that Jesus and Christians are bad and only their God is good.
In my case, not only God is good but I am also good.
Sorry, Self-loathing has no place in my books.
If you had Gods truth of Good in you, you would have been able to define good.
But you reverted to sarcasm instead to avoid answering my questions.

The question really is; "How do we know God is Good"?
What is the truth of Gods Good?
If God is Good His truths must contain His Good.
What is Gods Good?

Location hidden

#191024 Oct 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do express your intelligence.
For so far all you have expressed is your ignorance!
Alex WM

London, UK

#191025 Oct 5, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Zippy from Singapore also READS between the lines, but he's not the sex-obsessed pervert of a liar that you are; he's just a bad liar.
Hello clueless woodworker...with a woodenpecker!
You will find that BJ was sex obsessed and promoted cannibalism!!

He was so obsessed that he was referring to milky PAPS, on his way to be crucified, cursing them to be dry if he couldn't have them!!!

Why should BJ go after a lonely woman who was supposed to have slept with MANY men, offering her his "living [tadpole] water©"??? He tried it on!!

He could have given "living [tadpole] water©" to the masses in public.

"Mad seeker" calls..."a semen on the mount"

BJ was offered HIS "living [tadpole] water©" to women instead of getting married and having children with them......well that's what the crazy writers got you to believe.....

BUT....BJ was married...and all that has been wiped off along with 30 years of his life...until he comes to JTB to wash off his past "sins" in river jordan before running off with SATAN!!!

I posted this to "ghost seer" the seeker:
Hey brain dead christian...that's an oxymoron too!lol
Have you read what you have written, you deranged, deluded, bipolar antisemitic, islamophobic, control freak?
Any expert can see that you need to be locked away for the safety and sanity of all humanity.
Why can't BJ have sex?
If he is offering the LONELY woman eternal life, what happened to the TWELVE mates? Do you really think that you need TWELVE of them(or perhaps you do...because they were real clowns!) to buy some food?
Why insult a woman's character and get it WRONG...?
Then BJ quickly changes the story by saying "the woman is correct"!!
You are incapable of facing reality...you "see" illusion as reality, instead!!
BJ was trying it on, you stupid idiot.
He was offering her "living [tadpole] water©".
BJ has no authority to offer eternal life even to a cat!
You are the expert in reading into simple idiotic comments by Bj and other clowns in the NT.
So why don't you use a bit of deductive reasoning....or in your case a bit of inductive would help!
The woman was alone. No decent man would chat up a lonely woman offering "living [tadpole] water©" after accusing her of promiscuity!!!!!
Moron....READ between the lines...
BJ as usual has been living in hiding...he had no food and no good woman in ages...so he was desperate to drink water off her and give her his tadpoles.

NT is PAGAN. and Pagans were very good at such things.
BJ was obsessed with PAPS too, on his way to be crucified!!

"living [tadpole] water©"

water water everywhere..."living [tadpole] water©" everywhere..........

Location hidden

#191026 Oct 5, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of saying "Sir, I don't know the answer because I was bullied when I was an ugly kid", the idiot keeps saying "STFU .. shut up"!!!!
This deluded, deranged, demented, disgusting, jobless, lonely, Antisemitic, Islamophobic FREAK is spewing sh*t off his mouth and ass, BECAUSE HE WAS BULLIED FOR BEING UGLY!
They must have told him to "Shut up...STFU" everytime...and now he comes here to repeat those stupid words.
This creep doesn't belong anywhere...so he "thinks" he belongs here!!!
He is unable to answer ANY question properly and comes up with his own TWISTED logic that NOBODY cares about.
He deludes himself into thinking that his posts are taken seriously!!!
NOT a single SENSIBLE PERSON READS "sick seeker"'s posts that are FULL of THICK SH*T as they COME out of "sick seeker" WHO is AS THICK AS TWO SHORT PLANKS COVERED IN THICK SH*T!!!!
The fool can't EVEN answer these simple questions without having a series of verbal diarrhea!!!LOL...:
These are 17 SIMPLE questions that require 17 SIMPLE YES (with proof) or NO answers.
If a person answers these SINCERELY, they will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.
The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and con substantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)
You are a dunce Alex sitting in the corner of your room repeating your questions to your self!
All your questions have been answered too you, but your brain is unable to comprehend them.
LMAO!
Alex WM

London, UK

#191027 Oct 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ Eric
Looks like the post did not go through. Here it is once again:
<quoted text>
First, please tell me honestly if Shaama' following posts were on-topic or not?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
I had written this:
"There is no such thing as the Hebrew-Christian God. The Hebrew God is not a member of the Christian Godhead.
First we heard the absurd and ridiculous term Judeo-Christian and today, we heard another absurd and far more ridiculous term 'the Hebrew-Christian God'.
Anyway, by looking at the verse that you quoted, your God is male and a female at the same time and that means your God is androgynous or simply hermaphrodite."
Now tell me honestly if you, as a Jew, believe that the God of Christianity is your God and whether you would worship that God?
Do you or would you believe and accept their version known as the Old Testament as the Tanakh?
Is there such a thing known as Hebrew-Christian God?
I would like to see how honestly and boldly you answer the two questions.
About Shamma, every time, I write and explain the absurdities of the Christian Bible, he never tries to refute or defend. Instead gives me and other Muslims a list of killings carried out by Muslims.
Ain't that off-topic?
These polemic Christians are full of deceit and are unable to defend their own scripture and that is why they provide off-topic lists of killings.
The problem is that these polemicists think that Christians all over the world are very nice, sweet and kind people. Do you think the Copts, the African Christians, the Indo-Pak Christians, the Molucca Christians and the Filipino Christians are all nice and modern as the Christians in the West?
If you do, then you are wrong. The Copts, the African Christians and the Pakistani Christians are the worst lot. They are as bad as the Muslims in their areas.
A Palestinian Muslim throws a stone at the Jewish soldiers and receives a bullet through head. The Molucca Christian beheads a Muslim and walks carrying the head in his hand.
Do we give a list of crimes of Christians? In your own country, Christians murder, rape and kill their own Christians. Do we report, when we address a particular post?
About your remark which I have highlighted with *****, I have never said that to Shamma.
You can discuss the seed of Jesse with MUQ. About that, I can only say that Jesse is of no significance to me and that neither Jesus nor Muhammad were the seed of Jesse.
There is no problem in answering tough questions from Christians but those questions must come in the form of a post, not in the form of a Tu Quoque or an off-topic response.
I have handled all rotten ahaadith and the tales about the three Jewish Banus and I have replied many times.
On forums, I have condemned the Americans, the British, the Muslims, even Osama by name. I am even on record for saying "let Muslims kill Muslims and let the blood flow."
Very good post, bro. Thank you.

I am sad that Eric has chosen to move his goal posts.

While accusing Muslims, he forgets to remind us of the 2000 year persecution of JEWS as CHRIST KILLERS by Christians purely using their Anti Semitic religious scriptures. Is it because they get funded by USA?

He says he is not interested in gods we worship & yet he challenges us with irrelevant issues such as David or Jesse seed!!

The books were written by Jews. Naturally they elevated themselves by promoting David and NOT Mao Tse Tung, Running Bear, Asoka, the Tsar Nicholas or even the Shah of Persia!!!

Why should any man of God be forced to come from David of the OT with a dubious history?

Why can't the man of God come from a line of Gentles?

If a "god" is that narrow minded...let that "god" get lost & let's vote in Dawkins & Hawkins!

Thanks to Allah's Holy Messenger Prophet Muhammed pbuh, the whole world has EQUAL access to God irrespective race, nationality or colour.
Salaams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blackdom history little known (Feb '11) Tue spydie 35
News Volunteers wanted to join community archaeologi... Jun 24 dig 1
News Safeguarding Islam's ancient past May '17 Tear it down 1
News Men made strange discoveryHere are the top stor... May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Boy finds 5,000-year-old spearhead (Feb '12) May '17 Natgan 3
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... May '17 okimar 25
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Apr '17 Plunder 5
More from around the web