Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256284 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190968 Oct 4, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on deluded seeker..
What does living water look like
is it cold or warm?
where does it come from
How does is come out?
Where is the pump?
What a stupid moron you are. Living water was a figurative analogy for eternal life, Father Fool.
Alex WM

London, UK

#190969 Oct 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no known day that Jesus was born, so they merely picked one that coincided with the winter solstice so that they could at least celebrate his birth. Christians know that, and as an ex Priest, you should have known that as well. But we both know that you were never any such thing and instead you have no feelings of guilt or shame about lying..
Gotcha dirty seeker... You have been given a good hiding AGAIN!

I KNOW ALL there is to know about the subject.

I am getting you to answer, you lay fool!
Why "winter" solstice? Where did it come form and when?
EXPLAIN!

How many Christians know that 25th December is NOT BJ's birthday?
Give us a figure...1 billion..2 billion...50%...80%...95%...?!

Thank you, poor seeker for dropping in sh*t AGAIN....
Alex WM

London, UK

#190970 Oct 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You do get honest answers, but you are too stupid to understand what they mean and too stupid to realize this. And believe me, I'm not the only person who realizes this about you. I wouldn't even be surprised if some of the smarter Muslims here even realize this, but they are not allowed to say that in front of the kafir. But you are a thorough embarrassment to Muslims who are smart enough to realize this, although I don't expect any of them to admit this.
There is NOTHING stupid about asking 17 SIMPLE questions that require 17 SIMPLE YES (with proof) or NO answers.

Not very complicated is it, seeker?

If a person answers these SINCERELY, they will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.
READ the instructions carefully and answer the questions.
The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:

1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and con substantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190971 Oct 4, 2013
Darth Yoda wrote:
Prophet Muhammad's letter to St. Catherine's Monastery
In 628 AD, a delegation from St. Catherine's Monastery came to Prophet Muhammad and requested his protection. He responded by granting them a charter of rights, which I reproduce below in its entirety. St. Catherine's Monastery is located at the foot of Mt. Sinai and is the world's oldest monastery. It possess a huge collection of Christian manuscripts, second only to the Vatican, and is a world heritage site. It also boasts the oldest collection of Christian icons. It is a treasure house of Christian history that has remained safe for 1,400 years under Muslim protection.
Here it is:
The Promise to St. Catherine:
"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

That letter is extortion Darth Yoda!
Do you know what extortion is Darth Yoda?
Extortion
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Criminal law

Extortion (also called shakedown, outwresting, and exaction) is a criminal offense of obtaining money, property, or services from a person, entity, or institution, through coercion. Refraining from doing harm is sometimes euphemistically called protection. Extortion is commonly practiced by organized crime groups. The actual obtainment of money or property is not required to commit the offense. Making a threat of violence which refers to a requirement of a payment of money or property to halt future violence is sufficient to commit the offense. Exaction refers not only to extortion or the unlawful demanding and obtaining of something through force,[1] but additionally, in its formal definition, means the infliction of something such as pain and suffering or making somebody endure something unpleasant.[2]

Muhammad was a criminal prophet, a made insane person!
Alex WM

London, UK

#190973 Oct 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid moron you are. Living water was a figurative analogy for eternal life, Father Fool.
Everything is "figurative" and this woman is a professor in logic!!
She understood "figures" alright!
Pathetic fool...
Get used to the FACT that the living water is TADPOLE water offer to a woman of ill repute "allegedly" ...alleged by BJ himself!
Wake up, moron...
BJ was offering BJ with living tadpole water...
What other eternal bullshit life copuld he offer?
He couldn't save himself.
Eternal life is just a speculation, you fool.
Youy don't need BJ to give it!
God can choose to give eternal life.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#190974 Oct 4, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Muslims don't believe God created humans in the image of God.
Daniel Boorstin: "There is a vast difference...between the Hebrew-Christian God the Maker and the Muslim God of Fiat."
Core Islamic texts disagree with the Bible: human beings are not made in the image of God
God created us in the image of God.
Genesis 1:27
New International Version
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
rabbee: "(and G-D said, "Let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS. They shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps that creeps upon the earth.")"

no where in TheTorah, does it say that any of you are made in The-Our IMAGE of G-D. it says only Adam, aka the fictitious named jesus christ.

and the reason for Adam being put to death, is because there was nobody there in TheTorah then. and when adam and his mate are returned, there is still nobody in TheTorah today.

same reason for the diluvium, is because there is never anybody here in TheTorah except Noach, His-Family and the 144,000 talking critters. and since G-D has never killed Noach His Family and the 144,000 critters.

so G-D has never destroyed, the whole world. so G-D has always keep THEIR promise to never destroy the whole world, for thousands and thousands of third or fourth Torot Times.
Abraham

New York, NY

#190975 Oct 4, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic fool...
Get used to the FACT that the living water is TADPOLE water offer to a woman of ill repute "allegedly" ...alleged by BJ himself!
Wake up, moron...
Alex WM,

Go drink some "zamzam water", superstitous pagan arab ideology of backwardness.

Location hidden

#190976 Oct 4, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic fool...
Wake up, moron...
You certainly are not going to be saved by the Blood of Jesus He shed on the cross for your sins that is for sure Alex!
You reject Jesus saving grace.

Your anger is not addressed at Christians Alex, its addressed to your self.
You are the one that is going to suffer come the last judgment day.

All I can do Alex is tell you the truth and its up to you yo accept it.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#190977 Oct 4, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Muslims don't believe God created humans in the image of God.
Daniel Boorstin: "There is a vast difference...between the Hebrew-Christian God the Maker and the Muslim God of Fiat."

Core Islamic texts disagree with the Bible: human beings are not made in the image of God
God created us in the image of God.

Genesis 1:27
New International Version

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
There is no such thing as the Hebrew-Christian God. The Hebrew God is not a member of the Christian Godhead.

First we heard the absurd and ridiculous term Judeo-Christian and today, we heard another absurd and far more ridiculous term 'the Hebrew-Christian God'.

Anyway, by looking at the verse that you quoted, your God is male and a female at the same time and that means your God is androgynous or simply hermaphrodite.

Location hidden

#190978 Oct 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as the Hebrew-Christian God. The Hebrew God is not a member of the Christian Godhead.
First we heard the absurd and ridiculous term Judeo-Christian and today, we heard another absurd and far more ridiculous term 'the Hebrew-Christian God'.
Anyway, by looking at the verse that you quoted, your God is male and a female at the same time and that means your God is androgynous or simply hermaphrodite.
It shows that God is civilized!
Not like the Muslim god Allah that promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims!

Muslims are sick people.

Muslims pray 5 times a day and some Muslims go crazy after prayer and go out and murder innocent non-Muslims.

The Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims.

Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description

9/22/2013 Pakistan Peshawar 61 110 Two Shahid suicide bombers obliterate over sixty worshippers at a church service.

9/14/2013 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A Christian's throat is slit on the street after being branded an 'infidel' and blasphemer.

9/13/2013 Tanzania Zanzibar 0 1 Muslims throw acid on a priest, badly burning him.

9/12/2013 Egypt Sahel Selim 2 0 Two Copts are shot to death for refusing to pay Jizya to Muslims.

9/8/2013 Syria Maaloula 3 6 Three Christians are murdered in their home, and six others taken hostage by Islamists.

9/7/2013 Syria Maaloula 3 0 At least three Christians are shot to death after declining an offer to embrace Islam.

9/4/2013 Syria Maaloula 8 27 At least eight defenders are killed when Islamists storm a Christian village and shell a church.

9/4/2013 Syria Maalula 1 0 Islamists slit the throat of a Christian for refusing to deny his faith, then taunt his fiancee.

9/3/2013 Nigeria Gura Dabwam 3 1 Muslims gun down a devout Christian villager and his two teenage sons.

9/3/2013 Nigeria Kunte-Kuru 6 0 A brutal assault by Muslim militia on the home of a Christian family leaves six members dead, including
a 7-year-old child.

9/1/2013 Somalia Beledweyne 1 1 A Christian woman is murdered in front of her child, in a targeted attack by Islamic radicals.

9/1/2013 Nigeria Adu 9 3 Nine Christian villagers, including two children, are machine-gunned in their own homes by Muslim terrorists.

8/29/2013 Nigeria Jos 5 0 Five Christians are ordered off a bus and summarily executed by Religion of Peace activists.

8/25/2013 Nigeria Nasarawa 0 7 Thirty Muslims attack a church armed with knives and clubs.

8/18/2013 Egypt Minya 2 0 Islamists butcher two security guards on a boat owned by Christians.

8/17/2013 Egypt Minya 0 1 A Copt survives a brutal stabbing by Muslims while trying to put out a fire at a church.

8/17/2013 Syria al-Hasn 15 24 Fifteen Christian villagers are reportedly massacred by Sunni terrorists.

8/17/2013 Syria Homs 6 0 Six Christians are murdered by Sunni terrorists.

8/17/2013 Egypt Sohag 1 0 A civilian is killed while trying to defend a church from the Muslim Brotherhood.

8/16/2013 Egypt Alexandria 1 0 Muslim radicals pull a Christian taxi driver out of his cab and decapitate him.

Muhammad was a criminal prophet an insane mad man!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#190979 Oct 4, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It shows that God is civilized!
Muslims are sick people.
Muslims pray 5 times a day and some Muslims go crazy after prayer and go out and murder innocent non-Muslims.
9/22/2013 Pakistan Peshawar 61 110 Two Shahid suicide bombers obliterate over sixty worshippers at a church service.
9/14/2013 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A Christian's throat is slit on the street after being branded an 'infidel' and blasphemer.
9/13/2013 Tanzania Zanzibar 0 1 Muslims throw acid on a priest, badly burning him.
9/12/2013 Egypt Sahel Selim 2 0 Two Copts are shot to death for refusing to pay Jizya to Muslims.
9/8/2013 Syria Maaloula 3 6 Three Christians are murdered in their home, and six others taken hostage by Islamists.
9/7/2013 Syria Maaloula 3 0 At least three Christians are shot to death after declining an offer to embrace Islam.
9/4/2013 Syria Maaloula 8 27 At least eight defenders are killed when Islamists storm a Christian village and shell a church.
9/4/2013 Syria Maalula 1 0 Islamists slit the throat of a Christian for refusing to deny his faith, then taunt his fiancee.
9/3/2013 Nigeria Gura Dabwam 3 1 Muslims gun down a devout Christian villager and his two teenage sons.
9/3/2013 Nigeria Kunte-Kuru 6 0 A brutal assault by Muslim militia on the home of a Christian family leaves six members dead, including
a 7-year-old child.
9/1/2013 Somalia Beledweyne 1 1 A Christian woman is murdered in front of her child, in a targeted attack by Islamic radicals.
9/1/2013 Nigeria Adu 9 3 Nine Christian villagers, including two children, are machine-gunned in their own homes by Muslim terrorists.
8/29/2013 Nigeria Jos 5 0 Five Christians are ordered off a bus and summarily executed by Religion of Peace activists.
8/25/2013 Nigeria Nasarawa 0 7 Thirty Muslims attack a church armed with knives and clubs.
8/18/2013 Egypt Minya 2 0 Islamists butcher two security guards on a boat owned by Christians.
8/17/2013 Egypt Minya 0 1 A Copt survives a brutal stabbing by Muslims while trying to put out a fire at a church.
8/17/2013 Syria al-Hasn 15 24 Fifteen Christian villagers are reportedly massacred by Sunni terrorists.
8/17/2013 Egypt Sohag 1 0 A civilian is killed while trying to defend a church from the Muslim Brotherhood.
8/16/2013 Egypt Alexandria 1 0 Muslim radicals pull a Christian taxi driver out of his cab and decapitate him.
Off-topic again. I wrote this:

So, your God is a he-she. lol!
george whyte

Tenterden, UK

#190980 Oct 4, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It shows that God is civilized!
Muslims are sick people.
a 7-year-old child.
interesting post
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190981 Oct 4, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha dirty seeker... You have been given a good hiding AGAIN!
I KNOW ALL there is to know about the subject.
I am getting you to answer, you lay fool!
Why "winter" solstice? Where did it come form and when?
EXPLAIN!
How many Christians know that 25th December is NOT BJ's birthday?
Most of them, except for uneducated ones. But there is no where in Christianity where it is taught that this is the day that Jesus was actually born, and again, as an ex Priest, you should have been aware of this fact. But that's okay, because everyone here, even Muslims, KNOW that you were never an ex Priest and that you simply lied when you made that claim. The difference is that your fellow Muslims think that it is acceptable for a Muslim to lie to the kafir, so this is why none of them bother to publicly rebuke you. But either way, you are an absolute, tremendous mess. Living water means sperm? How could anybody ever equate water with sperm, even if they were stupid enough to take those verses literally? I couldn't even find a retard from the Special Olympics that would say that. It is absolutely pathetic. And what is even worse is that you have zero idea of how badly you embarrass yourself.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#190982 Oct 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Off-topic again.
I think you know that I don't have much love lost for either side of the Muslim-Christian argument that has gone on without end in sight for the longest time of this thread. But what I do know is that whenever the non-Muslims posters make a good point, the response is that the post is off topic. MUQ told me that we weren't talking about the seed of Jesse when I asked him if Muhammad was of the seed of Jesse. You tell Shamma that you weren't talking about the increasing numbers of Christians being murdered by those who profess to be Muslims. If you look, the attacks are almost daily.

When will our Muslim co-posters get around to responding to the tough questions being posted by others? I'd settle for a response to Shamma that the violent people who profess to be Muslims are not representative of your religion. It would be more honest than "off topic". This is a forum that has long ago drifted from one topic.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190983 Oct 4, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NOTHING stupid about asking 17 SIMPLE questions that require 17 SIMPLE YES (with proof) or NO answers.
First of all it WAS answered, second of all, it is stupid for anybody to demand that any book say the exact things that THEY think it should say. But you are too stupid to understand that.

I have used your same stupid logic with the Quran and have asked where it explicitly says that one should pray 5 times per day and where it explicitly says that every single word of it is the exact dictation of the creator of the universe, and you won't answer that. So when someone mirrors the same stupid logic that you use, you merely ignore it. Now I think one can extrapolate the fact that the Quran represents itself as the the word for word dictation of God, whether it actually is or not, but nowhere does it explicitly say that all of the Quran is that in any explicit terms. So it is okay for someone to extrapolate what the Quran is saying, but the Bible must say the exact words that you think it should say. Again, you are nothing but a useless moron here and nothing but a stupid, clueless distraction. And you will NEVER realize that and instead just get angry about that fact and tell yourself fairy tales about how smart of a little boy that you are. That's exactly what little boys do until they grow up.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190984 Oct 4, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
When will our Muslim co-posters get around to responding to the tough questions being posted by others?
Eric, you have to understand that they view it as a game. They assume that you have to be lying, and therefore they have to be the more clever liar. I'm actually not kidding about that. It borders on mental illness.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190985 Oct 4, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't you show the rest of the class where she said "oh no, I could never have sex with you right now". And show us the verses where she went back to her town and said she just had sex with the awaited Messiah. Stupid, stupid moron. This is embarrassing to even watch. How could you even classify yourself as someone that should be allowed to freely roam the streets? You need to be locked up.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#190986 Oct 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric, you have to understand that they view it as a game. They assume that you have to be lying, and therefore they have to be the more clever liar. I'm actually not kidding about that. It borders on mental illness.
The problem to me is that when they don't respond to news of violence it appears that they support the violence--which I don't believe. A year or so ago when the Coptics in Egypt were attacked on Christmas it took me at least 5 posts to MUQ before he would condemn the attacks.
Alex WM

London, UK

#190987 Oct 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't you show the rest of the class where she said "oh no, I could never have sex with you right now". And show us the verses where she went back to her town and said she just had sex with the awaited Messiah. Stupid, stupid moron. This is embarrassing to even watch. How could you even classify yourself as someone that should be allowed to freely roam the streets? You need to be locked up.
Hey brain dead christian...that's an oxymoron too!lol
Have you read what you have written, you deranged, deluded, bipolar antisemitic, islamophobic, control freak?
Any expert can see that you need to be locked away for the safety and sanity of all humanity.

Why can't BJ have sex?

If he is offering the LONELY woman eternal life, what happened to the TWELVE mates? Do you really think that you need TWELVE of them(or perhaps you do...because they were real clowns!) to buy some food?
Why insult a woman's character and get it WRONG...?
Then BJ quickly changes the story by saying "the woman is correct"!!

You are incapable of facing reality...you "see" illusion as reality, instead!!

BJ was trying it on, you stupid idiot.

He was offering her "living tadpole" water.
BJ has no authority to offer eternal life even to a cat!

You are the expert in reading into simple idiotic comments by Bj and other clowns in the NT.
So why don't you use a bit of deductive reasoning....or in your case a bit of inductive would help! lol..
The woman was alone. No decent man would chat up a lonely woman offering a "living water" after accusing her of promiscuity!!!!!
Moron....READ between the lines...
BJ as usual has been living in hiding...he had no food and no good woman in ages...so he was desperate to drink water off her and give her his tadpoles.

Wake up, moron.
NT is PAGAN. and Pagans were very good at such things.
BJ was obsessed with PAPS too, on his way to be crucified!!
LOL...
Eric

Roselle, IL

#190988 Oct 4, 2013
Oh, and more recently, MUQ said it was the fault of those attacked for living in a Muslim country. He told them to move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Aug 9 tongangodz 1,979
News Lost cities of the Midwest: A trek back to pre-... Jul 28 Von Zipper 7
News Secret Tunnel Discovered Beneath the Ancient Te... Jul '17 La Femme Accident 1
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Jul '17 Resident 23
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... Jul '17 pshun2404 26
News Blackdom history little known (Feb '11) Jun '17 spydie 35
News Volunteers wanted to join community archaeologi... Jun '17 dig 1
More from around the web