Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 214,675

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more
No-Doubt

Dubai, UAE

#190761 Sep 30, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Are you of the seed of Jesse? If not, then you are deceived.
What do you prefer to be seed of jesus claimed god
Like this :
When he die and angel of death pulling his soul harsh way

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Or like muslim like you claimed decieved

Don't decieve your self and answer correctly

Would you die like this Preist non muslim
After they open your grave

http://www.churchesinindia.com/image/st.franc...

Or like this muslim while they opening his grave

El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190762 Sep 30, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you prefer to be seed of jesus claimed god
Like this :
When he die and angel of death pulling his soul harsh way
Or like muslim like you claimed decieved
Don't decieve your self and answer correctly
Would you die like this Preist non muslim
After they open your grave
http://www.churchesinindia.com/image/st.franc...
Or like this muslim while they opening his grave
I'm not a slave to your superstitions.

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#190763 Sep 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad form a political religious government based on the wants and desires of Muhammad.
Moses formed a religion based on the dictates of God.
It is like the Lay in christianity culture

Here women prove vice versa

Come on people
Come on and witness her lays

She convert islam because christianity is not real love

Only for women

Islam about love not just lust

She is adorable with scarf like kid despite she look offensive without scarf

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22238...

Christianity based on desires encourge women to commit adultery by drinking wine ve going to bar
Encourging homosexuality by giving atheists huge amount of money while their people poor
To spend it in homosexaulity

Reason is this

Their religion man
All what he think is lust and only desires

Preist raped kid as result kidcommit sucide

I really angry from stupid presit who did such thing

Because their religion permit them from marrying
They turned gay

All what they think sex and lust doesn't matter if is right or wrong

It is recorded that 98 percent of roman Catholic Preist are gay

Shame on you

This is what they will teach your kid in hidden places

http://tgvnews.com/2013/07/roman-catholic-gay...

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#190764 Sep 30, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a slave to your superstitions.
you slave of your sins

Just watch video

When you die no one will save you from angel death

Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, even if you should be within towers of lofty construction. But if good comes to them, they say, "This is from Allah "; and if evil befalls them, they say, "This is from you." Say, "All [things] are from Allah ." So what is [the matter] with those people that they can hardly understand any statement?
atheist

Maidenhead, UK

#190765 Sep 30, 2013
Shias say Sunnis are apostates, & Sunnis say that Shias are heretics.
So WHO is correct?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#190766 Oct 1, 2013
atheist wrote:
Shias say Sunnis are apostates, & Sunnis say that Shias are heretics.
So WHO is correct?
It is wrong of either to say that, when their core beliefs are the same.

Those Shias and Sunnis, who say that, are ignorant fools.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190767 Oct 1, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like the Lay in christianity culture
Here women prove vice versa
Come on people
Come on and witness her lays
She convert islam because christianity is not real love
Only for women
Islam about love not just lust
She is adorable with scarf like kid despite she look offensive without scarf
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22238...
Christianity based on desires encourge women to commit adultery by drinking wine ve going to bar
Encourging homosexuality by giving atheists huge amount of money while their people poor
To spend it in homosexaulity
Reason is this
Their religion man
All what he think is lust and only desires
Preist raped kid as result kidcommit sucide
I really angry from stupid presit who did such thing
Because their religion permit them from marrying
They turned gay
All what they think sex and lust doesn't matter if is right or wrong
It is recorded that 98 percent of roman Catholic Preist are gay
Shame on you
This is what they will teach your kid in hidden places
http://tgvnews.com/2013/07/roman-catholic-gay...
Imam Daayiee Abdullah welcomes gay Muslims to worship, marry
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-04-17...

Openly gay imams serve as an affirming gleam of hope in Muslim LGBT community
http://www.glaad.org/blog/openly-gay-imams-se...
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190769 Oct 1, 2013
#RapeJihad
http://muslimrapewave.wordpress.com/
Is ethnicity and religion relevant?
Posted on August 4, 2013 by violenceagainstwhites
The activities of the Oxford sex ring are “bound up with religion and race” because all the men – though of different nationalities – were Muslim and they “deliberately targeted vulnerable white girls”.[Source]
Muslim Anjum Tahir raped an English woman because, in his own words, he “didn’t understand the English way of doing things”.[Source]
Rotherham Muslim rape-gang member Umar Razaq called his victim a “white bitch”[Source]
Left-wing pro-immigration politician says “Danish girls [in Denmark] must learn to behave differently in relation to people from different cultures [to avoid being raped]”[Source]

On and on it goes...
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190770 Oct 1, 2013
Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali says women are asking to be raped by not wearing a hijab.[Source]
Muslim immigrants interviewed in Sweden say “It is not as wrong raping a Swedish girl as raping an Arab girl”.[Source]
Pakistani who raped white girl told her “this is how it is in my religion”.[Source]
Rotherham sex-grooming had ‘cultural characteristics…which are locally sensitive in terms of diversity’”[Source]
“Asian” men in Britain are 5 times more likely to be groomers than white men in Britain.[Source]
Black rapist in France asked white women their nationality and religion before raping them.[Source][Source][Source]
Saudi Muslim cleric says the 72 virgins in Paradise are white women with wide eyes.[Source]
Muslim prayer leader from Egypt claims “cultural misunderstanding” made him sexually assault Australian women.[Source]
Iranian diplomat claims he accidentally molested under-age girls because of “cultural misunderstanding”[Source]
Somali man breaks into London house with a meat cleaver threatening to rape one of the girls because “It’s Eid”[Source]
Asian sex gang ‘were acting within cultural norms’[Source]
Convicted taxi rapist Mohamed Hacene-Chaouch shouts “Allahu’ Akbar!” in court [Source]
Convicted serial rapist Husaini Master told the jury he was a devout Muslim from a traditional Indian family [Source]
Derby rape-gang were devout Muslims [Source]
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190771 Oct 1, 2013
Muslims Earn Sweden the Title of “Rape Capital of the World”
http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/06/1...

With Muslims represented in as many as 77 percent of the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases paralleling a major increase in Muslim immigration, the wages of Muslim immigration are proving to be a sexual assault epidemic by a misogynistic ideology.
The escalation of rape in Sweden is so bad that in July of last year there were an average of five rapes a day reported in Stockholm. Think about that for a minute; five women being raped a day in a modern civilized city. This isn’t Afghanistan or Mexico we’re talking about; it’s Sweden.
The fact that the quantity of rapes is increasing due to the increase of Muslim immigrants is in itself disturbing. As of 2008, Sweden’s rape statistics were up to 53.2 per 100,000 population. Sadly, they are most likely higher as the Muslim population continues to grow without any willingness to assimilate into Swedish society.
The only way to fix such a problem is either halt immigration altogether, or to bring down the law on Muslim immigrants who are unwilling to obey. However, such actions force Swedish officials to recognize the root of the problem – Islam. And we all know how government officials react to that.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190772 Oct 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what really happened, Insane Shamma! Pilate found the man innocent!
The Jesus on the cross was either Simon or Jesus Bar Abbas, Shamma.
Jesus had slipped through the crowd and hid himself. He was standing behind his mother. That is why the man asked the mother and son to look at each other.
Your post is a complete lie!
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#190773 Oct 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric,
You are talking about a census that was ordered in the tent meeting held on the first day of the second month of the second year after the Israelites came out of Egypt.
I was talking about the day, they left Egypt.
Genesis 12:
"37 The Israelites journeyed from Rameses to Sukkoth. There were about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides women and children.
38 Many other people went up with them, and also large droves of livestock, both flocks and herds."
So, no Coulda woulda shoulda. It is a fact, which no one can deny.
Who were those many other people, who went up with them? Egyptians? 12:38 is absolutely clear that there were many others beside the people of the twelve tribes.
You are going to have to forgive me as I forgive you. Your reference to early in Genesis led me to believe that you were referring to the travel INTO Egypt. I guess I was supposed to check to find out that you mis-cited the verses--by a whole book.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190774 Oct 1, 2013
QUOTING ISLAM

Book 019, Number 4363:
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira who said: We were (sitting) in the mosque when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came to us and said:(Let us) go to the Jews. We went out with him until we came to them. The Messenger of Allah [Muhammad](may peace be upon him) stood up and called out to them (saying):

O ye assembly of Jews, accept Islam (and) you will be safe.
They said: Abu'l-Qasim [Muhammad was sometimes called Abu'l-Qasim, meaning "father of Qasim," Qasim being Muhammad's first son], you have communicated (God's Message to us). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said:

You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I wish that I should expel you from this land. Those of you who have any property with them should sell it, otherwise they should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle (and they may have to go away leaving everything behind).

Muhammad says there is to be no punishment for murdering someone who insults him

Muhammad says, "Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him."

"We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them."

Muhammad orders the torture of a man in order to get hold of a treasure

Human Rights and Islam

Muhammad orders stoning

Muhammad affirms that those who do not follow him will be slaughtered

Muhammad allows his soldiers to rape captive women

Muhammad says your "lives and property" are not safe from him unless you become a Muslim

Muhammad says beat your wife, no questions asked

Muhammad presides over the beheading of 600 to 900 Jews

Muhammad says the earth belongs to Muhammad and Allah, warns the Jews to accept Islam if they wish to be safe, and says he wants to deport them

Quran 9:29 does not say "fight in self-defense." It says "fight those who do not believe" in Islam

Muhammad permits a threat of beheading to force a conversion to Islam

A standard Islamic law reference text says a female ruler is not permitted. Why? Because of statements from Muhammad

Muhammad says, "Fight everyone in the way of God and kill those who disbelieve in God."

Muhammad says, "kill any Jew who falls into your power."

Canonical hadiths say Muhammad (in his fifties) consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was nine (lunar) years old
Had Aisha reached puberty at age 9 when Muhammad, in his fifties, consummated the marriage with her? No...

Top Islamic scholars' explanations of Qur'an 65:4 show that the verse assumes consummation of marriage with prepubescent girls

Muhammad speaks of help from terror, his right to spoils of war, and his mission to all mankind

Muhammad says Allah hates when you ask too many questions

Muhammad says the minds of women are deficient
Muhammad says a woman should not travel without a male custodian

The Qur'an does not say beat your wife if she is disobedient; it says beat her if you merely "fear" or suspect disobedience

Muhammad says Muslims in a position of strength should impose three choices on non-Muslims: 1) become Muslim; or 2) pay protection money for the right to live precariously, as a second-class citizen; or 3) be killed

Muhammad orders people burned up in their houses, for not coming to prayer

The Qur'an says non-Muslims will be punished with hooked rods of iron

Ibn Kathir, likely the Muslim world's most respected Quran commentator, says Allah's pardon of the unbelievers was canceled by Quran Chapter 9 and its verses of the sword
"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads..."

Bernard Lewis says Jihad is an unlimited offensive to bring the whole world under Islamic law;

Daniel Boorstin: "There is a vast difference...between the Hebrew-Christian God the Maker and the Muslim God of Fiat."

Core Islamic texts disagree with the Bible: human beings are not made in the image of God
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#190775 Oct 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The question is MUQ why did the Jews reject Muhammad?
The answer is simple, why Most Jews rejected Jesus, add the same answer with their "built-in" hatred for Ishmael and his progeny.4625
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#190776 Oct 1, 2013
Eric wrote:
How many TRIBES were with Moses in the desert? The answer is 12. Each TRIBE reflected one of the BROTHERS; i.e., sons of Jacob. Since there are 12 Tribes, the prophet will come from one of the brethren; i.e., TRIBES. S/he can't come from all 12 tribes. No where in the Chapter does it refer to Jews.

Moses was not technically a Jew. Moses was a Levite. We later find out that the prophet will be of the Tribe of Judah, seed of Jesse. Isaiah 9. Is Muhammad of the seed of Jesse?
Ans.

When all the 12 Jewish tribes were in front of Moses. The “correct way of address” would be “from you” and not “From Your Brethren”.

The word “Brethren” itself creates a doubt in the minds of listeners.

And I think that in order to maintain the imminent position of Moses amongst Jews, it would be “More advisable” if the prophet like Moses should be from some one, who is not Jew but very closely related to them.

Whether Moses was “technically” a Jew or not, I leave it to Jews themselves.

Then it would be very easy to accept another “Non Technical Jew” as the Final prophet.
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#190777 Oct 1, 2013
Mr. Seeker

I am trying to condense the debate and you are trying to expand it.

Do you think we never end this discussion.

I did not use the word “Prophet” in Deut. 18:18, I did not translate the manuscript from Hebrew to English.

I do not know what you mean “By conclusive”?

Our Prophet is “generally recognized” as Prophet which is his Universal Title.

His life, personality and achievements were more like Moses and Jesus had.

He was the Lawgiver after Moses. No other Law giver arose in Jews after Moses.

Jesus himself was not a law giver, only a reformer and reviewer of Mosaic laws.

And our prophet did came for progeny of Ishmael, which was related to Jews thru Isaac.

This is such a straightforward similarity, that unless someone is of “crooked mind and reasoning” would recognize it immediately.

Please desist from your habit of unnecessarily trying to say some thing again and again.

Let is move to next topic “I shall put my words in his mouth”…

Shall we?

I am visualizing that when we reach the “comforter part” you would again “loose” all interest in the debate and say, I am dictating my terms on you.
Abraham

Jersey City, NJ

#190778 Oct 1, 2013
No-Dubt wrote:
<quoted text>
I really petty you that you nick name of ibraham while you don't know any thing about him
Muslim don't worship rock stupid
This rock fall from sky ( god send it to ibraham
While he was building alkaba he put it there
It doesn't mean jews pray in alaqsa that they worship alaqsa
There was foreign man learned arabic in algeria and he ware muslim clothes went to Macca in order to steal black stone and prove for Muslim are laying about it
When he take little part from black stone to study it
He went back to his country
And he discovered it is rock fallen from sky and it is not normal rock and he convert islam but his wife didnt
He found that black stone is consist of different color
It consist of white ve red color
When he die his wife ruin all his books but his book pilgrim to Macca
Later I will add pictures
Seems like Muslims are the idiots here for circling around the black rock in Kaaba.
If you do not worship, why you show reverance to a black rock in pagan kaba?
Your bull sh it story of falling from sky has no bassis.
Show in Quran where Allah says, circle around a stone that looks like woman's private part which I'll send from the sky.
Show that from Quran of Hadith.
Making up and believeing in stories will not save you in afterlife. Be very afraid.
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#190779 Oct 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
When all the 12 Jewish tribes were in front of Moses. The “correct way of address” would be “from you” and not “From Your Brethren”.
The word “Brethren” itself creates a doubt in the minds of listeners.
And I think that in order to maintain the imminent position of Moses amongst Jews, it would be “More advisable” if the prophet like Moses should be from some one, who is not Jew but very closely related to them.
Whether Moses was “technically” a Jew or not, I leave it to Jews themselves.
Then it would be very easy to accept another “Non Technical Jew” as the Final prophet.
Is Muhammad of the seed of Jesse. Isaiah 9
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#190780 Oct 1, 2013
the mahdi wrote:
To abraham.
1. Weather the koran or the ot is correct, dont even matter once you understand whats comming.
2. Oh sure koranic jesus is wrong and you are correct.
3. Sure you the obssesed is the semite because you said so. Lol
4. Only this shows your ignorance. Lol.
Be very afraid. You offer nothing but insults, you are a looser, a wana be. Some one among those who will be humiliated. Lol
rabbee: G-D does not need, a transistor radio to talk to anyone.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#190781 Oct 1, 2013
No-Dubt wrote:
<quoted text>
First person in earth called ibraham was prophet
Fist person in earth called jesus was jesus
.......... etc
First person in earth called Muhammad was prophet
You and the rest nation come after those prophet
So you are not first that mean you copying from them
rabbee: no! the first persons on earth, has always been Noach, His Family, and whoever are the talking 144,000 critters. it has always been this way, here in TheTorah. just as it shall be here again, in TheTorah again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... Mar 23 Garry Denke 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Mar 18 susan 3
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Mar 16 original indian 188
News How ISIS Is Destroying Ancient Art in Iraq and ... Mar 11 jinxi 6
News Mummy Problems: As Florida Bans 'Climate Change... Mar 10 IB DaMann 3
News Islamic State destroying another ancient site i... Mar 7 Jeff Brightone 1
News Airport runway battle heats up in Macon (Mar '09) Mar 5 Franklin resident 30
More from around the web