Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,267

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190691 Sep 30, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
In Sanskrit, Makka = Fire and Medina = Place/Land.
It also means i want to scratch my ass with a fork in dumbtonian language. So whitch one should we pick your fire or the dumbtonian translation, or better yet what it means in our own fkin language since we aint hindu or dumbtonians ? You are a dumb ass
Eric

Aurora, IL

#190692 Sep 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric,
Moses brought out many Hebrew tribes, not just the twelve.
Citation please. I was referring to Numbers Ch. 1.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#190693 Sep 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The definition of "prophet" is quite wide.
Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH is firstly a messenger of God.
I do not subscribe to the idea that God chose only one lot of prophets/messengers from one part of the world to convey the message to the rest of the world forever.
That will be seen as arrogance and elitism!
The ability to perform miracles and to dish out prophecies needs closer scrutiny.
Many conjurers and fake healers do a better job than the so called ancient Prophets.
In the case of "accepted" prophets, there is NO WAY you can prove who said what and if what they said did really happen or when.
I don't see any Prophet saying that something would happen and exactly when and how that something would happen!
Without wishing to challenge the authenticity of many religious books, you will find that most were written after the event claiming to predict the future.
There are claims that Prophet Muhammed prophesied many things but I am no expert in that field.
Quran is a great miracle and many things mentioned there are better than what many prophets have ever said.
I never said only one group has prophets. I only asked what was prophetised.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#190694 Sep 30, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Citation please. I was referring to Numbers Ch. 1.
Oh, I see.

Eric, I was referring to verse 38 of Genesis 12 and here is the citation:

"37 The Israelites journeyed from Rameses to Sukkoth. There were about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides women and children.

38 Many other people went up with them, and also large droves of livestock, both flocks and herds."

These other people could have been the Hebrews of the tribes of Ishmael, Esau and others too, who had gone to Egypt.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190695 Sep 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
AND.....
Islam preaches PURE MONOTHEISM for ALL HUMANITY....while hinduism in practice is more confusing than the million gods worshipped by the devotees!
Even if we borrowed it from the Pagans and non pagans, we seem to have got is SPOT on:
"WORSHIP THE CREATOR AND NOT THE CREATION"
G-D IS ONE AND ONLY...G-D IS UNIQUE...G-D IS ETERNAL...G-D BEGETS NOT, NOR IS G-D BEGOTTEN AND THERE IS NOTHING/NONE LIKE G-D.
Now that's IRRESISTIBLE...AWE INSPIRING...HUMBLING....MOVING ...MIRACULOUS...MERCIFUL...!!
LMAO!
Alex your Allah god is the pagan god of evil demons from hell
Allah is Satan himself and Muhammad is Satan's appointed messenger.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#190696 Sep 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!
Allah is the LORD God of Abraham and all.

It is the Trinity that is Satanic, Shamma.

Satan is the Creator of Trinity or the Triune God of Christianity.

Satan must be laughing his ass off on Trinity. lol!
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190697 Sep 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!
You are a retard. I advice your little confused ass to think. It would be best for you and the entire intelectuals of the world to not assume sht. Lay low and shut the fk up. This includes muslims and jews as well.

Nothing you think or what you folks write is correct. When the book of islam is finished and released you will be humiliated. Its best not to say stupid sht that you are going to ask forgivness for latter. Specially if you aint a semite racially its advisable to sht the fk up and keep your self far away as possible. I am sitting reading a book not translated to any language, written in classical arabic. Its the greates book ever written by man. Only one copy exists. To poses this book is to poses the correction i wrote for you folks. Its like possesing the secret and wonder of the world. Do you think arabs or islam know that the " kaba" is actually the cover and not the building? Only i and the man who borrowed me this book knows.

Ask and you shall learn. Something to keep in mind. When arabs or muslims tell you there language was made by god, its true. I know the arabs cant prove it . But it is, its has been proven and kept as a secret. The reason the koran is forbiden to be written in any other language is because its a constructed language. If its translated and no one is learning it then every one will forget the formula. Its for that reason its not alowed to be translated. You dont have to belive me but its a fact you and the whole universe will find out prety soon. If it was up to me u would know today. But its not, its upto a nervous little fkin nerd i know who is scared shtless of everything around him. Soon as he gathers enough courage you will know. Till then its really best to sht the fk up because you have no idea whats comming.

Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#190698 Sep 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see.
Eric, I was referring to verse 38 of Genesis 12 and here is the citation:
"37 The Israelites journeyed from Rameses to Sukkoth. There were about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides women and children.
38 Many other people went up with them, and also large droves of livestock, both flocks and herds."
These other people could have been the Hebrews of the tribes of Ishmael, Esau and others too, who had gone to Egypt.
Coulda woulda shoulda.

G-d, whom you refer to as Allah, ordered a complete census. Scripture said it was done. You are operating on surmise and not facts.
No-Dubt

Dubai, UAE

#190699 Sep 30, 2013
kandoor wrote:
<quoted text>
why did allah ask satan to bown down to adam?
surely only allah is worthy of such devotion?
Allah know satan intention toward adam
He know within our heart
So he asked satan to test satan fidelity toward god
Just like us
We are in test and when we die
We will be judge according to our deed

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#190700 Sep 30, 2013
the mahdi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a retard. I advice your little confused ass to think. It would be best for you and the entire intelectuals of the world to not assume sht. Lay low and shut the fk up. This includes muslims and jews as well.
Nothing you think or what you folks write is correct. When the book of islam is finished and released you will be humiliated. Its best not to say stupid sht that you are going to ask forgivness for latter. Specially if you aint a semite racially its advisable to sht the fk up and keep your self far away as possible. I am sitting reading a book not translated to any language, written in classical arabic. Its the greates book ever written by man. Only one copy exists. To poses this book is to poses the correction i wrote for you folks. Its like possesing the secret and wonder of the world. Do you think arabs or islam know that the " kaba" is actually the cover and not the building? Only i and the man who borrowed me this book knows.
Ask and you shall learn. Something to keep in mind. When arabs or muslims tell you there language was made by god, its true. I know the arabs cant prove it . But it is, its has been proven and kept as a secret. The reason the koran is forbiden to be written in any other language is because its a constructed language. If its translated and no one is learning it then every one will forget the formula. Its for that reason its not alowed to be translated. You dont have to belive me but its a fact you and the whole universe will find out prety soon. If it was up to me u would know today. But its not, its upto a nervous little fkin nerd i know who is scared shtless of everything around him. Soon as he gathers enough courage you will know. Till then its really best to sht the fk up because you have no idea whats comming.
OH MY GOD !!! that was HYSTERICAL....where does your comedy act play? I would love to hear it...you are a funny guy!!!
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190701 Sep 30, 2013
Why erase my post?
Because what i wrote is true . They will alow you guys to write any bullcrap. But as soon as i write they erase it. What i wrote here folks it dont exist in any book on planet earth. Its forbiden . They erased my comments because they too dont understand it but they recognize its power and its so embodied with common sense. So they erase it even though i didnt curse. Lol.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#190702 Sep 30, 2013
the mahdi wrote:
Why erase my post?
Because what i wrote is true . They will alow you guys to write any bullcrap. But as soon as i write they erase it. What i wrote here folks it dont exist in any book on planet earth. Its forbiden . They erased my comments because they too dont understand it but they recognize its power and its so embodied with common sense. So they erase it even though i didnt curse. Lol.
Dude, go take your crazy meds.
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190703 Sep 30, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
OH MY GOD !!! that was HYSTERICAL....where does your comedy act play? I would love to hear it...you are a funny guy!!!
Its funny i know. Lol. Trust me i am the one loughing here. Dont worry, hang on the guy will release his book very soon. Be very scared. Lol
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190704 Sep 30, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, go take your crazy meds.
I the stranger u never met, the stranger who is not attacking your religion or people , i am crazy But you are sane because you have evidance you are on the correct side.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#190705 Sep 30, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
MUHAMMAD - A FRAUD
1) The Babylonian mystery cults and Judaism that're based on El or YHVh worship are one and the same. Christianity is also El and YHVh based but with one deviation which is that Jesus considered himself an incarnation of El or YHVH and if he was not an incarnation of El or YHVh as it should be (since El or YHVH was/is opposed to the very idea of incarnation as evident in the Hebrew scriptures) thus Jesus was not an incarnation of El or YHVH but was to an extent imbued with the Power of the deity El or YHVH. This is reasonable to assume since in the past El or YHVH imbued some of the patriarchs with his Power that gave them the knowledge and force to act.
2) Islam has nothing to do with El or YHVH worship since the pre-Islamic Arabs worshipped El as one of their 360 Gods with all of these Gods borrowed by them from the mystery cults of Babylon, Judaism, Christianity and Hinduism. Muhammad made a hash of everything to form Ishlayam/Islam and got his ideas from Jews and Christians of his time during travels and talks with them. He never said the angel appearing to him was Gabriel - in fact, he thought it was a devil - but this story of the typal entity being Gabriel was put into his mind by his wife or by some woman who played an ignorant guessing game.
rabbee: what you jealous, cause your being a new testament fraud has gained no success? i am the only one on this message thread, without any new testament. Cause G-D did not come and give me with any new testament still here in TheTorah.
Abraham

Jersey City, NJ

#190706 Sep 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is the LORD God of Abraham and all.
It is the Trinity that is Satanic, Shamma.
Satan is the Creator of Trinity or the Triune God of Christianity.
Satan must be laughing his ass off on Trinity. lol!
Rabbee,
Abraham never mentioned "Allah". Abraham never knew Allah.
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190707 Sep 30, 2013
Mi nina? Where are you? Am i too real for you? I am a window of a scarry vission every time i come around this. This whole topix beggins to move in slow motion, i write things you retards cant even imagine. Its like spillberg dreaming up my sht. Lol. Its not me. Its what is ilahu wo ahnu hake. Its what exists (alahu) as our truth (hake) Its a book. Lol. Be very afraid keep writting and please do tell us what our fathers belived because you know everything. Because you are the semetic speaking semite who was dwelling in arabia. And we just showed up out if thin air. Lol.
Abraham

Jersey City, NJ

#190708 Sep 30, 2013
the mahdi wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you are full of sht. Why you speak like you know everything? You just a looser, wana be, insecure indevidual.
1. Islam belives in the old testament, u would know that if you were not full of sht.
No true. Quran says Moses was raised by Farao'w wife while in OT Moses was raised by Farao's faughter. Qruan is wrong.
2. Islam belives in jesus as a proffet, u also would know this, if u were not full of sht
Quran is ful of sh i t. Quranic Jeus is a different perso. Muhammad made up some crap.
3. Islam is started by arabs arabs are semite who speak sematic the god of israel wrote the bible in the language of the semites.
If the arabs is a semite, how the fk you are going to get god before he does? Its common sense, you will know the answer if you were not full of sht
Arabs are not smetics.
4. Why the fk would islam belive in all the proffet of the old, if they were pagans? If islam was pagan the koran will not tell us dont forget david or henok or moses, it would have told us not to forget some one who was full of sht like you. Common sense.
Beucase Islam is a hodgepodge of everything. Muhammad added bits an pieced of everything to get people from all background to submit to him.
Abraham

Jersey City, NJ

#190709 Sep 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
AND.....
Islam preaches PURE MONOTHEISM for ALL HUMANITY....while hinduism in practice is more confusing than the million gods worshipped by the devotees!
Even if we borrowed it from the Pagans and non pagans, we seem to have got is SPOT on:
"WORSHIP THE CREATOR AND NOT THE CREATION"
G-D IS ONE AND ONLY...G-D IS UNIQUE...G-D IS ETERNAL...G-D BEGETS NOT, NOR IS G-D BEGOTTEN AND THERE IS NOTHING/NONE LIKE G-D.
Now that's IRRESISTIBLE...AWE INSPIRING...HUMBLING....MOVING ...MIRACULOUS...MERCIFUL...!!
Furtbrain Wahabi parrot.
No-Dubt

Dubai, UAE

#190710 Sep 30, 2013
Hammad wrote:
<quoted text>
I Advice you to read whole Quran to understand who Mohammad . You will not find any person explain for you as whole Quran Explain . I am sure when you read it you find all the answer in your mind .
accept my regard
You just stupid

How did muhammad mislead people who were worshiping rock?

How muhammad mislead drunk nation?

How muhammad mislead people who were Commiting adultery?

How muhammad mislead people living in discrimation?

How muhammad mislead people who were killing their kids from their fear of poverty and save their daughter from adultery?
And much more

They already misleaded.

Muhammad come to stop all these bad stuff and stop killing their daughter and marrying instead of Commiting adultery and so worshiping god instead of Rock made by their hands which doesn't benefit them neither
Hurt them....... etc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Science uncovers story of slaves at Nashville Zoo Sep 19 X-TREME BIAS 2
Mystery Sep 19 rick doninger 2
The Sphinx's missing Crown Sep 18 Randall Moore 1
Kurt Simmons: Verbal inspiration and inerrancy ... Sep 15 eee 1
Buddha bowl return request gets louder Sep 14 Min 44
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... Sep 12 Rabbeen Al Jihad 44
Jim Long: Noahide, Archaeologist, Filmmaker Sep 12 Yenda Rinderpest 1
•••

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE