Who Is Allah?

There are 20 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

No-Dubt

Dubai, UAE

#190718 Sep 30, 2013
Here another one

From Nasa scientist proved black stone is not normal stone

Behind laylat alqadar is not normal day

Jim Oberg wrote:

"NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outer space"

http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.as...pt.asp...

3/9/2006 Clip No. 1085

Dr. Abd Al-Basset Al-Sayyid of the Egyptian National Research Center:
British Research Proves Holy Stone of Ka'ba to be a Semi-Conductor from
Outer Space

Following are excerpts from an interview by Abd Al-Baset Sayyid from
the Egyptian National Research Center, aired on Al-Risala TV, on March 9,
2006.

Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: The British Museum announced that it possessed
three pieces of the black stone [of Mecca]. It declares that these pieces
prove that the black stone is not from our solar system.

[...]

They brought an Englishman, with white hair and a red face.

This man wasn't a Muslim, but he went into the Ka'ba, and started
circling it, until he had an opportunity. The stone did not have a metal
frame at the time. He took a diamond and cut off three pieces.

Then he went from Mecca to Jedda, and in Jedda, he found refuge in the
Australian embassy, where he was welcomed as a hero. An Australian ship took
him to the UK, in London. There, he brought the stones to the British
Museum, and they began to study them. What was their intention? To prove
that this is a plain stone, from Earth. This would mean that the stone
kissed by Muslims is a regular stone.

Interviewer: They wanted to accuse us of...

Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: But the analysis showed otherwise.

Interviewer: What did they find?

Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: They discovered that the stone was a type of
semi-conductor. Semi-conductors led to the development of electronics. Take
a large radio - a radio this size. How? Instead of the light bulb we used to
put inside the radio, they began to make them as small as a crystal this
size.

[...]

Karnar from NASA took one piece of the stone from the British Museum.
He charged it with a million telephone wires, yet the stone withstood it. He
charged it with 100 million telephone wires, yet the stone withstood it.
This piece of stone was the size of a chickpea. He found that this stone
emits invisible radiation. He found that a stone the size of a chickpea
emits 100 rays. Each ray can pass through 10,000 people.

[Image]

[Image]

nightbat

Sure it could be a piece of the Seans Comm. equipment that they
may have lost on one of the planet Earths terrestrial visits long ago.
They have reported visiting Mother Earth for years and keeping a
protective watch over us. It would follow that their advanced comm. is
based on semi-conductor technology as well in order to allow for far
improved computer handling ability for their guidance and inter Starship
message handling abilities. Onboard space would be critical on Starships
and condensed component knowledge of electronics would be expected.
Thanks to Officer Greysky's research and bridging the FTL phasebuffer
knowledge making Sean re-contact possible from Dr. Tesla's reported
initial first radio experiment efforts.
Alex WM

London, UK

#190719 Sep 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly!
It was a very valid and an important question, which went way above your head.
Moses brought out many Hebrew tribes, not just the twelve. To which tribe did the Hebrews, who rebelled against God and Moses, God, belong to?
Can you try to answer?
Good one!
Alex WM

London, UK

#190720 Sep 30, 2013
Abraham wrote:
<quoted text>
...Bible did not talk about Muhammad.
Jesus was crucified according to the Bible.
Jesus was not crucified according to Quran, Allah made it look like as if he was cricified.
One thief did not believe in Jesus, therefore he is destined for hell.
One thief belived in Jesus and on the cross, Jesus promised him to see him in heaven.....
Does your bible talk about Jesus or BJ?
I can't see ANY reference to JESUS or even BJ by name in Tanach!

BJ was a clown....who specialised in;

- spitting in faces,
- witch doctoring,
- insulting mother and father (Woman, what have I to do with thee?"),
- cursing fig trees,
- misleading peasants,
- cursing Peter the poor fisherman,
- cursing religious leaders,
- cursing/insulting hosts who felt sorry for this penniless wandering nutcase..! What a rude chap. "A certain Pharisee besought him to dine with him: and he went in, and sat down to meat. And when the Pharisee saw it, he marvelled that he had not first washed before dinner.…”do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness. YE FOOLS!!!..." [Luke 11:37-40]
- riding TWO donkeys at the SAME time,!!!
- bringing war & division between families (If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." [Luke 14:26…also “I bring a sword…”!],
- screaming at G-d,
- cursing women and their paps,
- getting guests pissDRUNK by turning pure water into DEMONIC alcohol,
- seducing lonely women with his living tadpole water pump chatting her up, saying: "Thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband." ,
- insulting Gentile women as dogs until they sat up and begged,
- misleading men to leave their families,
- lying that he would just go round the corner and return shortly,
- causing the Christian hatred of Jews for over 2000 years,
- encouraging human sacrifice and cannibalism,
- insulting and hating gentiles as dogs and pigs,
- giving a wrong impression about himself thus leading to the MOST SINFUL mangod worship,
- saying UTTER rubbish like,"If thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into HELL, into the fire that never shall be quenched." [Mark 9:43],
"How can ye escape the DAMNATION of HELL?" [Matt. 23:33]
"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be DAMNED." [Mark xvi, 16.], But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead (How do the DEAD bury their DEAD?)." [Matt. viii, 21-22.]
- Believing in demoniacal possession, casting out devils on several occasions!!!
- Insulting women “"Whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery",….BJ NEVER said something like “"Whosoever shall marry HIM that is divorced committeth adultery", against men!! BJ was a mal chauvinist.

BJ was a clown and there is NO record of any high office held by him and not many with education and brains listened to him.

BJ had no real authority on earth during his time. You can produce some convincing historical records to challenge this!

It is easier to claim that he was a mythical person.

It seems the Jews insulted him, ignored him, ridiculed him and chased him off to hide behind bushes.

BJ was not in charge of even a corner shop!

How on earth can he give "law" and to whom? To the 12 clowns who fled? NOT a single member of the 12 clowns was a Gentile.

BJ was confusing people with his babble..."I bring a sword...ditch your family and follow me...sell your underpants and buy rusty swords to kick asses unless they happen to be trained soldiers ...then quickly put your swords down and say 'those who live by the sword get kippered by it'.......!"

Do you agree that BJ was a CLOWN?
Alex WM

London, UK

#190721 Sep 30, 2013
Abraham wrote:
<quoted text>
....One thief did not believe in Jesus, therefore he is destined for hell.
One thief belived in Jesus and on the cross, Jesus promised him to see him in heaven...
.
BJ the clown was unable to save himself despite hiding at every available opportunity.

Now you claim that the thief who didn't believe in BJ is in hell? HOW COME? Do you have ANY proof? Did the thief write to you from hell?

Similarly the thief who believed in the fake death of BJ is not in heaven just because BJ told him! Where is the proof? Please produce a letter from the thief in heaven.

All the load of BULLCR*P.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#190722 Sep 30, 2013
Mahdi..you are a fake...your prophet was a fake..Islam is a fake...Christianity is a fake,...the bible is a fake...and you are all under the allusion that you are going somewhere when you die, well let me tell you...that when you die..you die...and that is the end of it!!!
No-Dubt

Dubai, UAE

#190723 Sep 30, 2013
Abraham wrote:
<quoted text>
My good friend from Dubai.
So many things I can answer. But why!!!
Bible did not talk about Muhammad.
Jesus was crucified according to the Bible.
Jesus was not crucified according to Quran, Allah made it look like as if he was cricified.
One thief did not believe in Jesus, therefore he is destined for hell.
One thief belived in Jesus and on the cross, Jesus promised him to see him in heaven.
Maurice Buchalli did not convert to Islam. He was one og those superficial liberal idiot whoc justed wanted to make some quick buck by writting a cheap book.
-(

It doesn't mean your friend from dubai you know every thing about prophet

Here convert after discovering misunderstand islam

Famouse journalist

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

I read whole quran many time, there is nothing bad about prophet neither he was drunk

Bullshit jesus promise him and another go to hell

Bullshit

Here evidence didn't belive in jesus as god

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

While one believe in jesus in god

Christian religious man

http://www.churchesinindia.com/image/st.franc...
No-Dubt

Dubai, UAE

#190724 Sep 30, 2013
Bible do talk about muhammad

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Alex WM

London, UK

#190726 Sep 30, 2013
Abraham wrote:
<quoted text>
Furtbrain Wahabi parrot.
Hello brahmin priest...
I do NOT belong to any sect.
Prophet Muhammed PBUH did NOT belong to any sect.
Please get reborn a few times so your monkey brain will start working

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190727 Sep 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your bible talk about Jesus or BJ?
I can't see ANY reference to JESUS or even BJ by name in Tanach!
BJ was a clown....who specialised in;
- spitting in faces,
- witch doctoring,
- insulting mother and father (Woman, what have I to do with thee?"),
- cursing fig trees,
- misleading peasants,
- cursing Peter the poor fisherman,
- cursing religious leaders,
- cursing/insulting hosts who felt sorry for this penniless wandering nutcase..! What a rude chap. "A certain Pharisee besought him to dine with him: and he went in, and sat down to meat. And when the Pharisee saw it, he marvelled that he had not first washed before dinner.…”do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness. YE FOOLS!!!..." [Luke 11:37-40]
- riding TWO donkeys at the SAME time,!!!
- bringing war & division between families (If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." [Luke 14:26…also “I bring a sword…”!],
- screaming at G-d,
- cursing women and their paps,
- getting guests pissDRUNK by turning pure water into DEMONIC alcohol,
- seducing lonely women with his living tadpole water pump chatting her up, saying: "Thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband." ,
- insulting Gentile women as dogs until they sat up and begged,
- misleading men to leave their families,
- lying that he would just go round the corner and return shortly,
- causing the Christian hatred of Jews for over 2000 years,
- encouraging human sacrifice and cannibalism,
- insulting and hating gentiles as dogs and pigs,
- giving a wrong impression about himself thus leading to the MOST SINFUL mangod worship,
- saying UTTER rubbish like,"If thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into HELL, into the fire that never shall be quenched." [Mark 9:43],
"How can ye escape the DAMNATION of HELL?" [Matt. 23:33]
"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be DAMNED." [Mark xvi, 16.], But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead (How do the DEAD bury their DEAD?)." [Matt. viii, 21-22.]
- Believing in demoniacal possession, casting out devils on several occasions!!!
- Insulting women “"Whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery",….BJ NEVER said something like “"Whosoever shall marry HIM that is divorced committeth adultery", against men!! BJ was a mal chauvinist.
BJ was a clown and there is NO record of any high office held by him and not many with education and brains listened to him.
BJ had no real authority on earth during his time. You can produce some convincing historical records to challenge this!
It is easier to claim that he was a mythical person.
It seems the Jews insulted him, ignored him, ridiculed him and chased him off to hide behind bushes.
BJ was not in charge of even a corner shop!
How on earth can he give "law" and to whom? To the 12 clowns who fled? NOT a single member of the 12 clowns was a Gentile.
BJ was confusing people with his babble..."I bring a sword...ditch your family and follow me...sell your underpants and buy rusty swords to kick asses unless they happen to be trained soldiers ...then quickly put your swords down and say 'those who live by the sword get kippered by it'.......!"
Do you agree that BJ was a CLOWN?
You are talking about the Muslim Jesus Isa.
You don't know the Jesus on the cross.
And you never will Alex!
You continue to prove Muhammad's Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims.
You are void of the knowledge difference between good and evil, right and wrong Alex.
Your mind is void of critical thinking, and rational logic and reasoning Alex.
You express the criminal mind set of the Muslim prophet Muhammad.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190728 Sep 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello brahmin priest...
I do NOT belong to any sect.
Prophet Muhammed PBUH did NOT belong to any sect.
Please get reborn a few times so your monkey brain will start working
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your bible talk about Jesus or BJ?
I can't see ANY reference to JESUS or even BJ by name in Tanach!
BJ was a clown....who specialised in;
- spitting in faces,
- witch doctoring,
- insulting mother and father (Woman, what have I to do with thee?"),
- cursing fig trees,
- misleading peasants,
- cursing Peter the poor fisherman,
- cursing religious leaders,
- cursing/insulting hosts who felt sorry for this penniless wandering nutcase..! What a rude chap. "A certain Pharisee besought him to dine with him: and he went in, and sat down to meat. And when the Pharisee saw it, he marvelled that he had not first washed before dinner.…”do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness. YE FOOLS!!!..." [Luke 11:37-40]
- riding TWO donkeys at the SAME time,!!!
- bringing war & division between families (If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." [Luke 14:26…also “I bring a sword…”!],
- screaming at G-d,
- cursing women and their paps,
- getting guests pissDRUNK by turning pure water into DEMONIC alcohol,
- seducing lonely women with his living tadpole water pump chatting her up, saying: "Thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband." ,
- insulting Gentile women as dogs until they sat up and begged,
- misleading men to leave their families,
- lying that he would just go round the corner and return shortly,
- causing the Christian hatred of Jews for over 2000 years,
- encouraging human sacrifice and cannibalism,
- insulting and hating gentiles as dogs and pigs,
- giving a wrong impression about himself thus leading to the MOST SINFUL mangod worship,
- saying UTTER rubbish like,"If thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into HELL, into the fire that never shall be quenched." [Mark 9:43],
"How can ye escape the DAMNATION of HELL?" [Matt. 23:33]
"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be DAMNED." [Mark xvi, 16.], But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead (How do the DEAD bury their DEAD?)." [Matt. viii, 21-22.]
- Believing in demoniacal possession, casting out devils on several occasions!!!
- Insulting women “"Whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery",….BJ NEVER said something like “"Whosoever shall marry HIM that is divorced committeth adultery", against men!! BJ was a mal chauvinist.
BJ was a clown and there is NO record of any high office held by him and not many with education and brains listened to him.
BJ had no real authority on earth during his time. You can produce some convincing historical records to challenge this!
It is easier to claim that he was a mythical person.
It seems the Jews insulted him, ignored him, ridiculed him and chased him off to hide behind bushes.
BJ was not in charge of even a corner shop!
How on earth can he give "law" and to whom? To the 12 clowns who fled? NOT a single member of the 12 clowns was a Gentile.
BJ was confusing people with his babble..."I bring a sword...ditch your family and follow me...sell your underpants and buy rusty swords to kick asses unless they happen to be trained soldiers ...then quickly put your swords down and say 'those who live by the sword get kippered by it'.......!"
Do you agree that BJ was a CLOWN?
You are talking about the Muslim Jesus Isa.
You don't know the Jesus on the cross.
And you never will Alex!
You continue to prove Muhammad's Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190729 Sep 30, 2013
No-Dubt wrote:
Bible do talk about muhammad
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
SO WHAT!
My name is in the Bible does that make me a prophet?
Alex WM

London, UK

#190730 Sep 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are talking about the Muslim Jesus Isa.
You don't know the Jesus on the cross.
And you never will Alex!
You continue to prove Muhammad's Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims.
You are void of the knowledge difference between good and evil, right and wrong Alex.
Your mind is void of critical thinking, and rational logic and reasoning Alex.
You express the criminal mind set of the Muslim prophet Muhammad.
Answer each comment instead of the usual words "satan..cross....mind...i nsanity..void...and shit"

Here are the points FROM YOUR HOLY BOOKS....

BJ was a clown....specialised in;
- spitting in faces,
- witch doctoring,
- insulting mother and father (Woman, what have I to do with thee?"),
- cursing fig trees,
- misleading peasants,
- cursing Peter the poor fisherman,
- cursing religious leaders,
- cursing/insulting hosts who felt sorry for this penniless wandering nutcase..! What a rude chap. "A certain Pharisee besought him to dine with him: and he went in, and sat down to meat. And when the Pharisee saw it, he marvelled that he had not first washed before dinner.…”do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness. YE FOOLS!!!..." [Luke 11:37-40]
- riding TWO donkeys at the SAME time,!!!
- bringing war & division between families (If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." [Luke 14:26…also “I bring a sword…”!],
- screaming at G-d,
- cursing women and their paps,
- getting guests pissDRUNK by turning pure water into DEMONIC alcohol,
- seducing lonely women with his living tadpole water pump chatting her up, saying: "Thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband." ,
- insulting Gentile women as dogs until they sat up and begged,
- misleading men to leave their families,
- lying that he would just go round the corner and return shortly,
- causing the Christian hatred of Jews for over 2000 years,
- encouraging human sacrifice and cannibalism,
- insulting and hating gentiles as dogs and pigs,
- giving a wrong impression about himself thus leading to the MOST SINFUL mangod worship,
- saying UTTER rubbish like,"If thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into HELL, into the fire that never shall be quenched." [Mark 9:43],
"How can ye escape the DAMNATION of HELL?" [Matt. 23:33]
"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be DAMNED." [Mark xvi, 16.], But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead (How do the DEAD bury their DEAD?)." [Matt. viii, 21-22.]
- Believing in demoniacal possession, casting out devils on several occasions!!!
- Insulting women “"Whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery",….BJ NEVER said something like “"Whosoever shall marry HIM that is divorced committeth adultery", against men!! BJ was a mal chauvinist.
BJ was a clown and there is NO record of any high office held by him and not many with education and brains listened to him.
BJ had no real authority on earth during his time. You can produce some convincing historical records to challenge this!
It is easier to claim that he was a mythical person.
It seems the Jews insulted him, ignored him, ridiculed him and chased him off to hide behind bushes.
BJ was not in charge of even a corner shop!
How on earth can he give "law" and to whom? To the 12 clowns who fled? NOT a single member of the 12 clowns was a Gentile.
BJ was confusing people with his babble..."I bring a sword...ditch your family and follow me...sell your underpants and buy rusty swords to kick asses unless they happen to be trained soldiers ...then quickly put your swords down and say 'those who live by the sword get kippered by it'.......!"
Do you agree that BJ was a CLOWN?
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190731 Sep 30, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
Mahdi..you are a fake...your prophet was a fake..Islam is a fake...Christianity is a fake,...the bible is a fake...and you are all under the allusion that you are going somewhere when you die, well let me tell you...that when you die..you die...and that is the end of it!!!
Wow, you know every thing. How do you know this fact of after life. You are so sure you must be correct. Thank you stranger. Lol.
Alex WM

London, UK

#190732 Sep 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>You are talking about the Muslim Jesus Isa.
You don't know the Jesus on the cross.
And you never will Alex!
You continue to prove Muhammad's Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims.
There is NO need for a cross.
The Tanach doesn't talk about a cross.
How can you humiliate beat up and murder a person and call it sacrifice?
Do you sacrifice lamb like that?
When did you last nail a lamb to a pole?
When did the lamb get up and run?

BJ was murdered on a roman cross and the poor man had no chance of survival according to you. He was hallucinating and crying.
BJ simply got killed ...his pals fled...some naked.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190733 Sep 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
Do you agree that BJ was a CLOWN?
We are not amused.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190734 Sep 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
Quran is a great miracle and many things mentioned there are better than what many prophets have ever said.
HOW is the Quran a "great miracle?"

Has it raised anyone from the dead?

Has it cured anyone of any disease?

Has it reconciled Shi'tes and Sunnis?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190735 Sep 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Muslims worship G-d and you worship fire!
You worship a concept.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190736 Sep 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop embarrassing yourself if at all that is possible!
You are a registered moron!
Why can't BJ seduce women? Was he a FREAK?
You MUST stop "seeing" things, you fool.
Did BJ have an appendage? YES!
Did he use it to go to the toilet? YES.
What other use does that appendage have? Procreation
Why did he NOT use it?
Yes! He was chatting up the woman by the well:
- Why chase off all 12 pals to the shop without even giving them a drop of water after a long journey?
- Why talk about a woman's chastity in private?
- Why insult a woman in private about her promiscuity?
- Why check if any man is about?
- Why offer "living water"?
- What does "living water" look like?
- Where does "living water" it come from?
- Where is the pump for this warm "living tadpole water"?
BJ gave the woman a mouthful of "living water" under false pretext and BOTH seem happy!
What a naughty BJ.
You have a filthy mind, EX-PRIEST.

Were you defrocked for sexual "indiscretions?"

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190737 Sep 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer each comment instead of the usual words "satan..cross....mind...i nsanity..void...and shit"
Here are the points FROM YOUR HOLY BOOKS....
BJ was a clown....specialised in;
- spitting in faces,
- witch doctoring,
- insulting mother and father (Woman, what have I to do with thee?"),
- cursing fig trees,
- misleading peasants,
- cursing Peter the poor fisherman,
- cursing religious leaders,
- cursing/insulting hosts who felt sorry for this penniless wandering nutcase..! What a rude chap. "A certain Pharisee besought him to dine with him: and he went in, and sat down to meat. And when the Pharisee saw it, he marvelled that he had not first washed before dinner.…”do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness. YE FOOLS!!!..." [Luke 11:37-40]
- riding TWO donkeys at the SAME time,!!!
- bringing war & division between families (If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." [Luke 14:26…also “I bring a sword…”!],
- screaming at G-d,
- cursing women and their paps,
- getting guests pissDRUNK by turning pure water into DEMONIC alcohol,
- seducing lonely women with his living tadpole water pump chatting her up, saying: "Thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband." ,
- insulting Gentile women as dogs until they sat up and begged,
- misleading men to leave their families,
- lying that he would just go round the corner and return shortly,
- causing the Christian hatred of Jews for over 2000 years,
- encouraging human sacrifice and cannibalism,
- insulting and hating gentiles as dogs and pigs,
- giving a wrong impression about himself thus leading to the MOST SINFUL mangod worship,
- saying UTTER rubbish like,"If thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into HELL, into the fire that never shall be quenched." [Mark 9:43],
"How can ye escape the DAMNATION of HELL?" [Matt. 23:33]
"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be DAMNED." [Mark xvi, 16.], But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead (How do the DEAD bury their DEAD?)." [Matt. viii, 21-22.]
- Believing in demoniacal possession, casting out devils on several occasions!!!
- Insulting women “"Whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery",….BJ NEVER said something like “"Whosoever shall marry HIM that is divorced committeth adultery", against men!! BJ was a mal chauvinist.
BJ was a clown and there is NO record of any high office held by him and not many with education and brains listened to him.
BJ had no real authority on earth during his time. You can produce some convincing historical records to challenge this!
It is easier to claim that he was a mythical person.
It seems the Jews insulted him, ignored him, ridiculed him and chased him off to hide behind bushes.
BJ was not in charge of even a corner shop!
How on earth can he give "law" and to whom? To the 12 clowns who fled? NOT a single member of the 12 clowns was a Gentile.
BJ was confusing people with his babble..."I bring a sword...ditch your family and follow me...sell your underpants and buy rusty swords to kick asses unless they happen to be trained soldiers ...then quickly put your swords down and say 'those who live by the sword get kippered by it'.......!"
Do you agree that BJ was a CLOWN?
Answering your questions Alex is meaning less to you Alex.
You are void of the knowledge of good and evil right and wrong.
Your ability to comprehend things is non-existence.

You are a Muslim moron expressing your insanity.
The only people you impress are illiterate morons like your self.
common sense

Minneapolis, MN

#190738 Sep 30, 2013
semitic languages are classified as sister languages or group. And they are . such as the romance languages of Europe are all from roman latin.

its only common sense and fair to say if they are sister languages. they are and used to be one. and the reason for them to be many and diversify could arise from many reasons even decay and weakness of a group , cut off from one another, intermixing , laziness. pride. what ever.

heberew, aramic, Arabic ,sumarian , akadian , Ethiopic , etc, are sister languages.

it don't matter in what language the bible ,or the old testament was written in. as long as you have the uniting language.

to find the uniting language , to find the structure of a constructed language is the holy grail. because god would have written the holy book in the uniting language. the one , that is one that makes one. is the one that god would have written it in. what he wrote wont even matter, the fact that its god made or is constructed will be what will shut people up. what is the one that makes one ? that is the question my friends .

ladies and gentlemen. one, can only be sisters or brothers when they come from one. with out one what you are talking about don't make no sense. your translation or assumptions will be useless and can only make things worse. its so so so difficult to govern a misinformed and misunderstood people. specially when the misunderstanding and misinformation are artificial and natural. the artificial can be over come, but the natural is difficult. that's why the one that makes one Is the holly grail. is the one to liberate a people and the world.

you didn't ask to come to this world so don't talk as if you did asked. don't defend an idea like you asked to come to this world. sometimes it really is non of your business. think about it , imagine a native American Indian who was recently babtaized has began harboring bad feelings toward jews or muslims because they killed jesus, that is just not right. he might have an orthodox jew or muslim take him up on his biblical fight but to the rational man I only want to say , dude its not even your business. but that wont suffice.

when ever jews, muslims , chrstians go at each other , it is funny as hell to a point where it will begin to give you ideas on how to rule them.or even deign the entire world. lol. this feeling can only be felt. by those who can read you in the one language of god. lol.

till then take care your self and each other. god is great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giant Easter Island 'Hats' Rolled Into Place, S... Apr 27 peterw 1
Is Nebuchadnezzar II responsible for the ruins ... Apr 26 Cyler 1
News The History of Human Migration (Feb '13) Apr 21 jake10 2
News "Digging" the Archaeological Study Bible; Curre... (Jan '08) Apr 16 Crazy Talk 12
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Apr 14 MUQ2 189
News Ark of the Covenant: 8 Alleged Resting Places (Oct '12) Apr 13 Polaris 60
News Dalton Historical Commission Prepares for... Apr 12 cops are psychopaths 1
More from around the web