Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
179,541 - 179,560 of 201,249 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190608 Sep 29, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
***** According to you..Elohim=daddy, El-Shaddai=sonny and Adonai=ghost?? wonderful..lol
*****Are you not feeling guilty that your "god" was murdered because of you?
***** If Obama says "I AM the president and ruler of this world, he is your "god", right?
Is your god a prophet like moses?
Is moses then a god like BJ?
two gods for the price of one...lol
BJ is either god or a prophet.
He can't be both.
BJ was just a man.
All your questions Alex have been answered in my post to you!

Like I said before Alex, you are scared shitless to use your brain and study my post that answers all your posting on Jesus.

You are an example of the way Muhammad's Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims.

The Quran robs Muslims of the ability to us critical thinking and rational logic and reasoning.

Alex, You continue to prove my statements that "Muhammad's Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims"

Your intelligence by being a Muslim and reading the Quran as truth has has taken away your ability to use rational logic and reasoning.

Thus Muslims are unable to comprehend Gods teachings in Gods Holy Bible!

By being a Muslim you have lowered your IQ to that of a moron Alex!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190609 Sep 29, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about the "great" ministry of spitting lying cursing and seducing mangod;
Now Jesus even seduces women? LOL!!! Again, only a 10 year old would act this way. You honestly just have no idea how badly you embarrass yourself and you are so stupid that you actually think you are doing well. Amazing.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190610 Sep 29, 2013
Alex, why are people supposed to tolerate the ridiculous rantings of an angry, sex crazed little boy? You are the most pathetic person i have ever seen post in this forum, and that really says a heck of a lot.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190611 Sep 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
By being a Muslim you have lowered your IQ to that of a moron Alex!
I still don't think you get it. In his case, it is beyond Islam.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190612 Sep 29, 2013
Seeker wrote:
I still don't think you get it. In his case, it is beyond Islam.
He's as mad as hell, and he's not going to take it anymore...
MUQ

Delhi, India

#190613 Sep 29, 2013
Mr. Seeker

It does not matter what you care or what I care, our personal choices do not matter.

What scripture says, according to that, the title of Prophet is much more befitting on our prophet and Moses than it is for Jesus.

For him this is not his main title and only an additional tile.

So that part of Deut. 18:18 is over.

Now let us come to the second part of the prophesy, that "He will be like Moses"?

The personalities and actions and achievement of Our prophet and Moses are of same kind than between Moses and Jesus.

Both Moses and our prophet were "Out door" persons and Jesus was an "Insider".

He sacrificed himself for mankind(according to Christians and as per their scriptures ), than go out and change the world.

Our prophet also showed Miracles, but we Muslims do not make so much hue and cry about it like Christians do, and miracles are not the true test for genuinity of a prophet.

But certainly our prophet showed many miracles and they are recorded in books of Hadith and transmitted in much better form.

Perhaps the Best and unique quality of Moses and which distinguished him from all other Jewish prophets is that he was a LAWGIVER.

No other Jewish prophet was a lawgiver and our prophet was also a lawgiver.

In that way also our prophet is like Moses.

Coming to "minor points" also, our prophet matches much more with Moses than Jesus.

Peace and mercy of Allah be on all his prophets and messengers. Amen

Location hidden

#190614 Sep 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker
It does not matter what you care or what I care, our personal choices do not matter.
What scripture says, according to that, the title of Prophet is much more befitting on our prophet and Moses than it is for Jesus.
For him this is not his main title and only an additional tile.
So that part of Deut. 18:18 is over.
Now let us come to the second part of the prophesy, that "He will be like Moses"?
The personalities and actions and achievement of Our prophet and Moses are of same kind than between Moses and Jesus.
Both Moses and our prophet were "Out door" persons and Jesus was an "Insider".
He sacrificed himself for mankind(according to Christians and as per their scriptures ), than go out and change the world.
Our prophet also showed Miracles, but we Muslims do not make so much hue and cry about it like Christians do, and miracles are not the true test for genuinity of a prophet.
But certainly our prophet showed many miracles and they are recorded in books of Hadith and transmitted in much better form.
Perhaps the Best and unique quality of Moses and which distinguished him from all other Jewish prophets is that he was a LAWGIVER.
No other Jewish prophet was a lawgiver and our prophet was also a lawgiver.
In that way also our prophet is like Moses.
Coming to "minor points" also, our prophet matches much more with Moses than Jesus.
Peace and mercy of Allah be on all his prophets and messengers. Amen
Muhammad form a political religious government based on the wants and desires of Muhammad.

Moses formed a religion based on the dictates of God.

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#190615 Sep 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>NO! You are not Shamma!
You are a stupid evil Muslim!
My pride doesn't let my answer such evile person like you

Who is insulting all the time and if sins had smell so no one was able to sit next to you

UAE

#190616 Sep 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
"You wish to know My name?
When I am judging I am called Elohim,
when I am waging war I am called El Shaddai,
and when I am merciful I am called Adonai.
Hence, I am that I am, according to My deeds"
-
You just confirmed what I mentioned that you terrorism
Only thinking to wag war

Merciful

Ya very much that all the time you are doing one thing insulting

If you consider insulting merciful so good for you

Please don't chat while you drunk

If sins had smell, no one was able to sit next to you

Trying to ruin my prestige by chatting while she is drunk

Action Speak louder than wards

I will direct my jealous anger against you, and they will deal with you in fury. They will cut off your noses and your ears, and those of you who are left will fall by the sword. They will take away your sons and daughters, and those of you who are left will be consumed by fire.

Even word jealous was mentioned in bible

It is like promising and promising and Promising
At the end he betray his promises.

You should count how many time ward killed mentioned
In bible as order

They are not muslim who wrote this,
they are atheist

http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

Listen what jesus saying to you :

You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

So there is nothing will scape you from hell neither his salvation

UAE

#190617 Sep 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
@ Alex:
Continued:
in v.36 Jesus interprets what He meant by saying,“because I said, I am the Son of God.”
Jesus said Alex "I am the Son of God"
The I AM statements of Jesus
4 TITLES of Son are used in the New Testament:
The Son of Adam- Means he is a man (Son of Man) within the lineage of humanity.
Son of David- Means Jesus is a King a descendent of David being an heir to his throne.
Son of Abraham- Means Jesus is of a Jewish descent.
Son of God –Means Jesus is God just as the Father is God. The phrase "Son of"- is used among the ancients to refer to one who has the same nature as...Son of God, means he has the same nature as God.
He was called THE Son of God, being unique one of a kind.
My post Alex answer all your post!
the person and work of Jesus Christ.
So every one was mentioned in bible as son of god he is God lol

How many god you have

Let's count

Luke 3:38

the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.
- New American

Generation of god

UAE

#190618 Sep 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
@ Alex:
Continued:
in v.36 Jesus interprets what He meant by saying,“because I said, I am the Son of God.”
The I AM statements of Jesus
4 TITLES of Son are used in the New Testament:
The Son of Adam- Means he is a man (Son of Man) within the lineage of humanity.
Son of David- Means Jesus is a King a descendent of David being an heir to his throne.
Son of God –Means Jesus is God just as the Father is God. The phrase "Son of"- is used among the ancients to refer to one who has the same nature as...Son of God, means he has the same nature as God.
He was called THE Son of God, being unique one of a kind.
My post Alex answer all your post!
Only God can forgive sins Alex.
And Jesus the "Son of God" being in the human form of God on earth died on the cross for your sins Alex.
God did not become man Alex, God took on the human flesh of man and it did nor change the nature of God.
God remained God in the flesh of man.
THE INCARNATION OF CHRIST- What is the Incarnation?
The term incarnation is of Latin origin, and it means “becoming in flesh.” While the word incarnation is not contained within Scripture, the doctrine of the Incarnation certainly does convey scriptural truth.
The Christian doctrine of the Incarnation teaches that the Eternal Word, the second person of the Trinity, without diminishing His deity took upon Himself a fully human nature.
Specifically, this doctrine implies that a full and undiminished divine nature as well as a full and perfect human nature were united in the historical person of Jesus of Nazareth. According to the Bible,
Jesus Christ is God the Son, in human flesh.
THE INCARNATION OF CHRIST- The Foundation of Christian Doctrine
Since Jesus Christ is
Not logical

How did you know that every wards meant different meaning?

It is just what you think

Again and again interpreting bible according to your wish

UAE

#190619 Sep 29, 2013

Ha ha haaaaaaa

Abraham was arab he was living in arab world

Here talking that he lived in Saudi Arabia specially in Macca holly place of Muslims where we'll water was found

Then God opened her [Hagar's] eyes and she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink. God was with the boy as he grew up. He lived in the desert and became an archer. While he was living in the Desert of Paran, his mother got a wife for him from Egypt.(Genesis 21:19-22)

Paran dessert in Saudi Arabia

Location hidden

#190620 Sep 29, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not logical
How did you know that every wards meant different meaning?
It is just what you think
Again and again interpreting bible according to your wish
God is not based on human logic Muslim.
God is beyond our human logic.
And besides You are void of knowing the difference between good and evil, right and wrong!
You are basing your assumption that sin does not have to be punished and destroyed but rather be just forgiven by God.

If sin is just forgiven with out punishment then there is no need for Gods laws to be placed on us by God.

Sin has to be punished and destroyed once and for all time so that sin sin can never enter into Gods Kingdom never again.
Mans soul must be cleansed of all sin.
For God is Holy and pure free from sin.

If man could destroy sin on his own God would not have had to come down from heaven in the form of man and die on the cross to punish and destroy sin.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190621 Sep 29, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
Abraham was arab he was living in arab world
Abraham was from Ur, which is in Iraq.

IOW, he was NOT an Arab.

See: http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/amen/a/122...
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190622 Sep 29, 2013
Where is Paran?

See: http://bibleatlas.org/paran.htm

Genesis 21:21 He lived in the wilderness of Paran. His mother took a wife for him out of the land of Egypt.

Numbers 10:12 The children of Israel went forward according to their journeys out of the wilderness of Sinai; and the cloud abode in the wilderness of Paran.

Numbers 13:26 They went and came to Moses, and to Aaron, and to all the congregation of the children of Israel, to the wilderness of Paran, to Kadesh; and brought back word to them, and to all the congregation, and showed them the fruit of the land.

Deuteronomy 1:1 These are the words which Moses spoke to all Israel beyond the Jordan in the wilderness, in the Arabah over against Suph, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab.

1 Samuel 25:1 Samuel died; and all Israel gathered themselves together, and lamented him, and buried him in his house at Ramah. David arose, and went down to the wilderness of Paran.

1 Kings 11:18 They arose out of Midian, and came to Paran; and they took men with them out of Paran, and they came to Egypt, to Pharaoh king of Egypt, who gave him a house, and appointed him food, and gave him land.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190623 Sep 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
You refer to the Hadith books when they support your argument, but not when they don't. IOW, you are dishonest.

The following passages are from the Qur'an, which is the ONLY source that you should rely upon, according to bmz.

And they that know not say,'Why does God not speak to us? Why does a sign (ayatun) not come to us?' So spoke those before them as these men say; their hearts are much alike. Yet We have made clear the signs (bayyanna al-ayati) unto a people who are sure. S. 2:118

Yet if thou shouldst bring to those that have been given the Book every sign (ayatun), they will not follow thy direction; thou art not a follower of their direction, neither are they followers of one another's direction. If thou followest their caprices, after the knowledge that has come to thee, then thou wilt surely be among the evildoers. S. 2:145

They also say,'Why has no sign (ayatun) been sent down upon him from his Lord?' Say:'Surely God is able to send down a sign (ayatan), but most of them know not.' S. 6:37

They have sworn by God the most earnest oaths if a sign (ayatun) comes to them they will believe in it. Say:'Signs (al-ayatu) are only with God.' What will make you realize that, when it comes, they will not believe? S. 6:109

They say,'Why has a sign (ayatun) not been sent down upon him from his Lord?' Say:'The Unseen belongs only to God. Then watch and wait; I shall be with you watching and waiting.' S. 10:20

The unbelievers say,'Why has a sign (ayatun) not been sent down upon him from his Lord?' Thou art ONLY a warner, and a guide to every people. S. 13:7
Kaz

Cobbitty, Australia

#190624 Sep 29, 2013
Allah is a evil little prick, who endorses child molestation, cruelty to animals, children, and woman and who does not exist but was ,are up by a demented and phsyco named Muhammad
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190625 Sep 29, 2013
MUQ,

The ONLY "miracle" that Mohammad could lay claim to is the Qur'an, yet even if this cobbled together hack job of plagiarized and mangled texts is a "miracle," it had NOTHING to do with him personally, as he was just the vehicle, the mindless mouthpiece, as it were.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190626 Sep 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
http://discoveringislam.org/mohammad_miracles...

LOL!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#190627 Sep 29, 2013
Abraham originated in Kashmir or Ur but later lived in Judah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead Wed MUQ1 1
Greek archaeologists enter large underground tomb Wed MUQ1 1
Ancient Armenian City Reveals New Secrets Tue interesting 2
Ancient Mayan cities found in Mexican jungle Aug 22 Interesting 1
Buddha bowl return request gets louder Aug 21 Iruth Bausec Algz... 39
Researchers come across trove of Buddhist artif... Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
Greek mound excavators: No tours please, too busy Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••