Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256382 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex WM

London, UK

#190453 Sep 27, 2013
@ Shamma, here's it again with a tiny technical correction:

BJ the JEWISH MAN (who HATED Gentiles, by referring to them as DOGS and PIGS) was urging his own BLOOD RELATIVES, the Jewish people, to worship THEIR G-d.

Here is the mother of all questions as far as you are concerned:

WHY the hell DO YOU WORSHIP this JEWISH MAN who is NOT CONNECTED to you IN ANY WAY?

AND.....

Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:

1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"

("Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations")
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190454 Sep 27, 2013
Bukhari:V6B61N504 "Allah's Apostle said,'Every Prophet was given miracles because of which people believed, but what I have been given is Divine Inspiration which Allah has revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will outnumber the followers of the other Prophets.'"

What a megalomaniacal ignoramus!

Isaiah was a bona fide Hebrew prophet who was given Divine Inspiration but was NOT given miracles. Nor was Jeremiah, Hosea, Habakkuk, Daniel, etc., but NONE of these prophets EVER expressed the hope in the recorded text that their "followers will outnumber the followers of the other Prophets.'"

I pity Muslims. They are saddled with this utterly insecure Arabian's "Divinely Inspired" angst.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190455 Sep 27, 2013
Put another way, if Isaiah, Jeremiah, Hosea, Habakkuk, and Daniel were genuine Prophets who were NOT given miracles, and the Hebrew record supports this assessment, then Mohammad is a confirmed LIAR.
Alex WM

London, UK

#190456 Sep 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker
Do you think by posting such a long post would strengthen your case?
This is the same thing I was telling you about.
Either you loose all interest in the topic and when you interest is re-kindled, you post such a long post, how could one reply to it?
So it is better if you discuss only one point at a time.
Let us talk about Prophet,
Who satisfies the criterion of prophet better, Jesus or Our prophet?
If you ask any Christian who is Jesus? How many would reply "A prophet of God"?
And if you ask one billion Muslims, Who was Mohammad, do you know, how many would answer "Prophet of God"?
99.99 %!!
So who satisfies the Prophet part better?
Jesus or Our prophet.
Let us go slow, I have lot of time and patience, it is you who lack patience.
Salaam,bro.
You are spot on and that fool has been reduced to bombarding you with irrelevance from the most insignificant/unreliable of sources.

When he talks about Moses, why not ask hims if Moses was a Jew?

Yes...THE MOST HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED PBUH, is the ONLY Man of God EVER to restore the credibility of Jesus PBUH as a good HUMAN, instead Jesus PBUH being treated as a clown of a mangod from the mythical cesspools of superstition and ignorance stuck in the dark ages.

May Lord God Allah Bless you.
Salaams.
Alex
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190457 Sep 27, 2013
bmz,

BukhariV1B7N1331 "The Prophet said,'I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me. 1. Allah made me victorious by awe by His terrorizing my enemies. 2. The earth has been made for me. 3. Booty has been made lawful for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me. 4. I have been given the right of intercession. 5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.'"

"The Prophet's" Narcissistic Personality Disorder on florid display.

Of course, you're a Qur'an only kind of Muslim...
Alex WM

London, UK

#190458 Sep 27, 2013
El Cid wrote:
Put another way, if Isaiah, Jeremiah, Hosea, Habakkuk, and Daniel were genuine Prophets who were NOT given miracles, and the Hebrew record supports this assessment, then Mohammad is a confirmed LIAR.
and we are still looking for a Chinese prophet in a world fo 1.5 billion Chinese!
You have NOTHING to do with Isaac......Judah...(including all the Jewish "prophets" who came ONLY for their OWN people) unless you claim here and now that you are Jewish or Arab or a member of another Semitic race!
Stay out of it Non Semitic Gentile!
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190459 Sep 27, 2013
Tabari IX:156 "The Messenger of Allah named himself to us in various ways. He said,'I am Muhammad the one who is praised, Ahmad, the most praiseworthy, al-Aqib, the last in succession, and al-Mahi, the obliterator.'"
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190460 Sep 27, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
and we are still looking for a Chinese prophet in a world fo 1.5 billion Chinese!
You have NOTHING to do with Isaac......Judah...(including all the Jewish "prophets" who came ONLY for their OWN people) unless you claim here and now that you are Jewish or Arab or a member of another Semitic race!
RICHARD,

The operative word was "Every."
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190461 Sep 27, 2013
Bukhari:V6B61N504 "Allah's Apostle said,'Every Prophet was given miracles because of which people believed, but what I have been given is Divine Inspiration which Allah has revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will outnumber the followers of the other Prophets.'"

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190462 Sep 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker
Do you think by posting such a long post would strengthen your case?
This is the same thing I was telling you about.
Either you loose all interest in the topic and when you interest is re-kindled, you post such a long post, how could one reply to it?
So it is better if you discuss only one point at a time.
Let us talk about Prophet,
Who satisfies the criterion of prophet better, Jesus or Our prophet?
If you ask any Christian who is Jesus? How many would reply "A prophet of God"?
And if you ask one billion Muslims, Who was Mohammad, do you know, how many would answer "Prophet of God"?
99.99 %!!
So who satisfies the Prophet part better?
Jesus or Our prophet.
Let us go slow, I have lot of time and patience, it is you who lack patience.
Muhammad formed a religious government above the government of God.
Muhammad became Anti-god.
Muhammad remained loyal to Satan as the ruler of the earth.

Jesus established Gods kingdom on earth as well as it is in heaven.
Jesus United heaven and earth as one Kingdom of God.
Prior to Jesus coming down from heaven the earth was Satan's kingdom.
Satan was ruler of the earth.

Jesus death on the cross and His resurrection from the dead defeated Satan and took away Satan's power on earth as ruler of the earth.

Jesus taught us to pray in this manor:
The Lord's Prayer Words

Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Muslims don't understand this because Muhammad remained loyal to Satan even though Satan is defeated.

Muslims don't get it!
Muhammad's Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims!

Location hidden

#190464 Sep 27, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Shamma!!!!!!!!
Jesus the JEWISH MAN (who HATED Gentiles, by referring to them as DOGS and PIGS) was urging his own BLOOD RELATIVES, the Jewish people, to worship THEIR G-d.
WHY the hell DO YOU WORSHIP this JEWISH MAN who is NOT CONNECTED to you IN ANY WAY?
AND.....
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
("Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations")
MANOR} It is by the royal charter of God that we pray to God in the manner of the Lords prayer.

Your Allah god is Satan Alex!

Muhammad formed a religious government above the government of God.
Muhammad became Anti-god.
Muhammad remained loyal to Satan as the ruler of the earth.

Jesus established Gods kingdom on earth as well as it is in heaven.
Jesus United heaven and earth as one Kingdom of God.
Prior to Jesus coming down from heaven the earth was Satan's kingdom.
Satan was ruler of the earth.

Jesus death on the cross and His resurrection from the dead defeated Satan and took away Satan's power on earth as ruler of the earth.

Jesus taught us to pray in this manor:
The Lord's Prayer Words

Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Muslims don't understand this because Muhammad remained loyal to Satan even though Satan is defeated.

Muslims don't get it!
Muhammad's Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#190468 Sep 27, 2013
Who is Allah?

Allah (God) is The One and The Only God who created the worlds, Angels (created by light), Jinn (created by Fire), Satan (devil) is an outcast Jinn, man (created from sounding clay), animals and contents of the universes. Allah is One, there is no God other than Him, without any partners, He is eternal without a beginning and enduring without end, Absolute, Self-Sufficient, Self-Existing, never dies, not borne nor gives birth, has no companion and nothing is comparable to Him. He never sleeps nor slumbers. All-Knowing, All-Hearing, All-Seeing. Nothing happens except what He wills. He gives life and death. He is The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful. He is intensively and continuously merciful to his creatures . He is far above from any created being. He is The Creator of everything in the universe, heaven and earth and its content. He will never perish or come to an end. When Allah wants anything to happen he says "Be" and it is. Muslims do not believe that Allah assumed Human form and came down to this earth. Human body form has animal properties and animal characteristics are created by Allah. Allah is high above all the creations.
Alex WM

London, UK

#190469 Sep 27, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>RICHARD,
The operative word was "Every."
and we are still looking for a Chinese prophet in a world of 1.5 billion Chinese plus may be an Indian prophet for 1.3 billion people?
Was BJ in India for a while before getting killed by his own people?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#190470 Sep 27, 2013
Unbelievers Question and My Answers.

Indeed they did disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah, Islam, the Qur'an and Muhammad ) before (in this world), and they (used to) conjecture about the unseen [i.e. the Hereafter, Hell, Paradise, Resurrection and the Promise of Allah, etc.(by saying) all that is untrue], from a far place.

And a barrier will be set between them and that which they desire [i.e. At-Taubah (turning to Allah in repentance) and the accepting of Faith etc.], as was done in the past with the people of their kind. Verily, they have been in grave doubt. Quran, 34:53,54

Its true, people always been in doubt from the time Prophet Adam and its happening today... People ask question, why is he doing and why is he doing that? Who is he? why not he prove himself directly?

Purpose of our life?
TEST!
[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed – and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving.[Quran, 67:2]

What is after test?

PARADISE.
“And give good news (O Muhammad) to those who believe and do good deeds, that they will have gardens (Paradise) in which rivers flow....”(Quran 2:25)

Who is Mohammed?
A Messenger and not the owner of the Holy book (Quran)

Say (to them O Muhammad ): "I exhort you on one (thing) only: that you stand up for Allah's sake in pairs and singly, and reflect (within yourselves the life history of the Prophet ): there is no madness in your companion (Muhammad ), he is only a warner to you in face of a severe torment." Quran 34:46

Is murder allowed in Islam?

Terrorist are not Muslim because Allah did not say to Kill people.

“…if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.” Quran 5:32

Quran copied from Bible? Unbelievers prediction.

When Our Signs are rehearsed to them, they say: "We have heard this (before): if we wished, we could say (words) like these: these are nothing but tales of the ancients." Quran 8:31

Quran from Devil?

Surah 26:210-212

The devils did not bring it (the Quran) down. It is not meet for them, nor is it in their power, Lo! verily they are banished from the hearing.

How will you regret?

It almost bursts up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, its keeper will ask:“Did no warner come to you?” They will say:“Yes, indeed a warner did come to us, but we belied him and said:‘Allah never sent down anything (of revelation); you are only in great error.’“ And they will say:“Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!”(Quran 67:8-10)

Satan your enemy!

And Satan will say when the matter has been decided:“Verily, God promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except to call you, and you responded to my call. So do not blame me but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with God (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the wrong-doers.”(Quran 14:22)

Allah is free of all needs.

"O mankind! It is you who stand in need of Allah ,but Allah is Rich (Free of all wants and needs), Worthy of All Praise." (Qur'an, 35:15)

Dear people, Please believe in Allah and the last day. Islam is peace but what you see in the media is not true.
Alex WM

London, UK

#190471 Sep 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>MANOR} It is by the royal charter of God that we pray to God in the manner of the Lords prayer.

The Lord's Prayer Words
Our Father, which art in heaven,.....!
Thank you AGAIN, Shamma!!!!!!!!

Jesus the JEWISH man was truly a worshipper of G-d.

Jesus NEVER asked his people to worship him and it was NOT even an issue, until the crazy mangod worshipping pagans got involved!

BJ the JEWISH MAN (who HATED Gentiles, by referring to them as DOGS and PIGS) was urging his own BLOOD RELATIVES, the Jewish people, to worship THEIR G-d.

BJ the JEWISH man NEVER appointed a SINGLE gentile as his right or even left hand man! All 12 Disciples were NON-Gentiles.

AND.....

PS: About your eccentric claims about Jesus establishing "godhead's kingdom on earth and heaven or uniting heaven and earth as one Kingdom of "godhead", THERE IS NO PROOF or ANY DIRECT CLAIM BY JESUS.

Also BJ's apparent death on the cross and his "getting up and RUNNING OFF" has NOTHING to do with defeating Satan!!

BJ lost and Satan won because the world today is full of evidence of Satan's handy work.

BJ didn't take away Satan's power by getting beaten up, spat upon and put on a pole to die like an animal!!

BJ ran off and Satan is in your head making you worship a pagan as your god.

Location hidden

#190472 Sep 27, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
@ Shamma, here's it again with a tiny technical correction:
AND.....
If you had a brain Alex you would be speaking differently.

Since: Sep 13

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#190473 Sep 27, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Islam limit the capabilities of Allah by denying his ability to have a Son.
God is above everything
God say there is no something like him
So if god may have son he is like human
And so there is no difference

Since: Sep 13

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#190474 Sep 27, 2013
Templar wrote:
"Historians say that pre-Islamic Arabs worshipped the moon-god by bowing in prayer toward Mecca several times a day. They would also make a pilgrimage to Mecca, run around the Kabah seven times and throw stones at the devil. And they fasted for one month, which began with the appearance of the crescent moon and ended when the crescent moon reappeared.
These same rites form the core of Islam today: Muslims bow in prayer toward Mecca; they make a pilgrimage to Mecca and run around the Kabah seven times; and they still throw stones at the devil. They also observe the fast of Ramadan, which begins and ends with the crescent moon.
Moreover, the ancient symbol of the pagan moon-god, the crescent moon, is the official symbol of Islam; it appears on the flags of Muslim countries, as well as on the tops of mosques and minarets everywhere."
A prove muslims are in fact pagans, worshiping one of the pagan gods.
You don't know any thing

According to bible Ibraham was living in paran
where we'll water occur when Hajor where there

Then when ismail son of Ibraham grow up
He built alkaaba
After that people were worshipping there

Then when Ibraham die people turn to worship
Rock and statues

Muhammad peace be upon him came to retake them
To the right path

So he asked them to stop worshipping statues and
Worship only allah

Allah arabic ward for god just like yehawa hebrew ward
For god

So god sent prophet to worship him

Just like the rest of prophet who demanded their people
To worship god

God sent Moses peace be upon him to pharoah
To worship him

Maurice baucalle scientist who convert to islam
Because he discovers secret behind saving body
Of pharoah through verses of quran
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190475 Sep 27, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
and we are still looking for a Chinese prophet in a world of 1.5 billion Chinese plus may be an Indian prophet for 1.3 billion people?
Was BJ in India for a while before getting killed by his own people?
Perseverating FOOL,

Mohammad referred to EVERY prophet, obviously meaning the Hebrew prophets, since he so very dearly wanted to be counted in their number so as to win Jewish converts to his "new and improved" version of reality. The record makes that imperative of his quite clear, but perhaps you stupidly suppose that Mohammad was only referring to Arab prophets who were given miracles. If so, can you name them?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190476 Sep 27, 2013
coolboyshane wrote:
Who is Allah?
Allah (God) is The One and The Only God who created the worlds, Angels (created by light), Jinn (created by Fire), Satan (devil) is an outcast Jinn, man (created from sounding clay), animals and contents of the universes. Allah is One, there is no God other than Him, without any partners, He is eternal without a beginning and enduring without end, Absolute, Self-Sufficient, Self-Existing, never dies, not borne nor gives birth, has no companion and nothing is comparable to Him. He never sleeps nor slumbers. All-Knowing, All-Hearing, All-Seeing. Nothing happens except what He wills. He gives life and death. He is The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful. He is intensively and continuously merciful to his creatures . He is far above from any created being. He is The Creator of everything in the universe, heaven and earth and its content. He will never perish or come to an end. When Allah wants anything to happen he says "Be" and it is. Muslims do not believe that Allah assumed Human form and came down to this earth. Human body form has animal properties and animal characteristics are created by Allah. Allah is high above all the creations.
Allah can do whatever it pleases Allah to do, including becoming human while remaining fully Allah. If you deny this possibility, then you are a blasphemer, because YOU ARE NOT ALLAH, yet you RESTRICT Allah's freedom to act.

Did Mohammad deny that Allah COULD become human? Is it spelled out in the Qur'an?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama names Utah, Nevada monuments despite oppo... Dec 30 Off Topic 5
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge Dec 30 YHWH Allah 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... (Mar '15) Dec 22 Lucifer 9
C-h-e-a-p K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s For Sale Middlesbrough Dec 19 Anonymous 1
The Epiphany Window is a Map of Stonehenge Dec '16 Garry-Denke 4
News A trip to Israel gives Hanukkah new meaning for... Dec '16 drain the swamp 1
News Lubbock's bounty of free museums lure visitors ... Dec '16 Tom 1
More from around the web