Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 252854 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190375 Sep 25, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't NAUGHTY BJ marry?
Was he a FREAK?
"Tadpole in the well"
"Have living water, will travel"
"stone me whip me...wash my feet with your hair"
"how deep is your well?"
"my pump is full of living water"
"do a doggie and heal my daughter you swine lover"
"daddy groped me in the night to become my sonny"
"the sleeping fiance wants a divorce"
You have a completely filthy mind, EX-PRIEST.

Were you defrocked?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190376 Sep 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
personally i think the quran, is just as trustworthy as their new testament. because they are accepted, by this world. i do not think the quran was either written or dictated by muhammed, any more than the gospels were actually written by the apostles. except maybe Revelation, by some one not named john for sure. though there are mostly name alterations in Revelation, they did not know what to do with it. because nobody even thought, they could understand it. so Revelation is the lest altered, of all their texts.
Thank you for clearly up the mystery...
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190377 Sep 25, 2013
CORRECTION:

Thank you for CLEARING up the mystery...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#190378 Sep 25, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for clearly up the mystery...
rabbee: no mystery involved, as long as you know what story you are actually in from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. and cannot even be fooled by their new testament tanach as if not here in TheTorah.

i know the texts were altered, after the greek and roman orthodox were split. and most likely after, 1054 ad. no matter how many times it has happened, the crab nebulae can never be wrong.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#190379 Sep 25, 2013
the alleged as new testament, may be altered. but the substance, is still there. Benee EloHeem - is also Benee Adam. no different, than all the other befores.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190380 Sep 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no mystery involved, as long as you know what story you are actually in from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. and cannot even be fooled by their new testament tanach as if not here in TheTorah.
i know the texts were altered, after the greek and roman orthodox were split. and most likely after, 1054 ad. no matter how many times it has happened, the crab nebulae can never be wrong.
Of course.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190381 Sep 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. The problem with you Christians is that you close your eyes when you see a Christian post filth and that is okay with you.
I am an equal opportunity criticizer and you know that. In fact, Shamma has accused me of teaming up with you guys sometimes and he says that because of that, you guys own me, which is completely laughable. And that was when I criticized him for monopolizing entire pages, and I didn't see any complaints from you when I did that. So you guys are skewed hypocrites that can only see you own personal interest and have no interest in the actual, objective truth. You guys don't even know what the word objective even means. I even have good conversations with Stephano, even though he is an Atheist. But at least he is rational, and that's all that I could ever ask from someone. I don't need agreement, just proper, rational discussion. Is that too much to ask for? Often, in this place, it is when it comes to Muslims, and to be fair, occasionally some Christians as well, but not many. But irrationality is very consistent across the board with Muslims. That and shallow thinking and sometimes even downright stupidity.
bmz wrote:
This a standard Christian practice.
That post was tailor-made for Shamma, who wrote the following:
"Your prophet Muhammad is liar, rapist, robber and a murderer Alex.
You need to accept Jesus Christ into your life Alex.
Muhammad's Quran has caused insanity in your mind."
So, now you know the reason, why I wrote that way.
That does not mean that you have to respond in even greater stupidity and embarrass yourself even more than you think that Shamma has. I'll say one thing about Shamma. He does not play games like you guys do and he always says what he means and he does not lie, whether you agree with his opinions or not. He has never twisted verses nor misquoted anything. So whether you like his opinions or not, he does not lie and does not play games, like I have seem Muslims continually do in this place. So which behavior is worse?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190382 Sep 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and for G-D'S sake do not tell them, her name is really eve. i am really sick of hearing that mythological name, for the woman with the title as chaooah. the only way her name might ever be eve, is if they all say her name is sarah instead. you just, can't trust anything this world says.
Why is the actual name so important anyway? Can't we just say the female that was created from Adam's side and we all know who this is talking about? When you say Sarah, now I understand why were so upset that I played a little joke by posting as Sarah Faye Ann Carney. This 66 year old woman, who seems to live in Ohio, if she has not moved back to Colorado, seems to have had a past personal relationship with you. Is that all part of your story and your sensitivity towards her name?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190384 Sep 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Christian Liar! Muhammad never allowed, fool!
Couldn't resist to prove yourself a blood clueless ignorant fool!
Nobody was talking about Coitus, Idiot!
We were not discussing the rape of a little pre-pubescent innocent little girl by the Holy Spirit, wehn he overpowered the sweet girl.
We were discussing Coitus Interruptus, which is best shown in Genesis 38, when Jesus' father smote Onan for coitus interruptus and ejaculating and throwing his semen on the floor. The chap died instantly. Jesus' Father hated Coitus Interruptus and had wanted him to make his dead brother's wife pregnant.
ISLAMIC EXAMPLES OF MUSLIM MEN HAVING SEX WITH THEIR FEMALE SLAVES.

Muhammad had sex with a slave girl named Mariyam. He probably also had sex with another slave girl of his - Rayhana.

Mariyam was a Christian slave girl and she was given to Muhammad as a gift by the governor of Egypt. Muhammad got her pregnant and she gave birth to a son. Afterwards Muhammad married her. The son died 18 months later.

Here is the reference. NOTE: Words in [] type brackets are mine

In the "Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir", mention is made of Mariyah. On page 151, it says

"He [the Lord of Alexandria] presented to the prophet Mariyah, her sister Sirin, a donkey and a mule which was white....The apostle of Allah liked Mariyah who was of white complexion and curly hair and pretty.... Then he cohabited with Mariyah as a handmaid and sent her to his property which he had acquired from Banu al-Nadir."

The note for the word "handmaid" says "Handmaids gained the status of wedded wives if they bore children. They were called "umm walad" and became free.

This story is also supported by Tabari's History, volume 39, page 194. Here is the quote:(my words are in () parenthesis).

"He (Muhammad) used to visit her (Mariyam) there and ordered her to veil herself,[but] he had intercourse with her by virtue of her being his property."

The note (845) on this says, "That is, Mariyah was ordered to veil herself as did the Prophet's wives, but he did not marry her."

We see that Muhammad had sex with his female slave without marrying her, that it was legal in Islam for Muslim men to have sex with their female slaves. They were after all, the Muslim man's property. Although the slave girls had some human rights, when it came to satisfying their master's desires they had to comply.

MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#190385 Sep 25, 2013
Mr. Seeker

I did start point by point discussion, and I invited you also to do the same.

But you were "so busy" at that time, that you would not heed to my request.

Now when we have almost done with the prophesies of OT and ready to start NT books, you have come back to square 1 and want again to start from beginning?

Is that you want?

Never ending discussions?

Fundamental thing about Deut 18:18 is that our prophet meets almost every requirement mentioned in that prophesy (rejecting your parrot like repetition that our prophet was no prophet and Quran is not a revelation...for this disease there is no cure).

Jesus does not meet any part of this prophesy "naturally", unless you make twist and bend for every word.

Consider Jesus's status:

a. Prophet?

Was jesus a Prophet? You will say Yes,

Was that his Main Title? Now you will start skirmishing, He was God is human form, He was begotten Son of God, he was one third of Holy Trinity, "Only Prophet" is a sort of insult for Jesus.

b. Like Moses:

Was Jesus like Moses?

In their birth, in their death, in their mission and in the way they did their preaching, Moses and jesus were poles apart.

Moses was a Law Giver, Jesus was "to fulfill all laws and prophets".

Moses was a Judge, Jesus never judged any one in his life time.

Jesus sacrificed him for taking away sin, Moses did not do any such things.

Similarities between Moses and Jesus , which you provide is only superficial.

There are not two personalities which are so different from each other as Jesus and Moses.

But you will "sell your soul" to prove Jesus was like Moses!!

b. Brethren:

This part you highlight as if "This was the most important part of this prophesy", whereas, this is only a minor one and additional quality.

When we do not find any such prophet from jewish prophets, we have to look for the "Other brethren of Jews".

c. Put my word in his mouth:

What that means?

Every prophet is a "mouth piece" of God and speaks what God reveals to them.

Why this emphasis on "Put my word in his mouth"...? It means that prophet shall speak "verbatim" what revelation is sent to him.

We do not find that in case of Jesus.

And where are those words of God, put into mouth of Jesus?

They are lost forever, because Jesus did not speak and preach in Greek.

So all that emphasis is gone.

d. Prophet shall speak in God' name:

Is that true for Jesus, yes, but only outwardly.

In case of our prophet, every chapter starts with the Phrase "In the name of Allah, Most gracious , Most merciful".

And did our prophet did all that to "Qualify for Deut. 18:18"?

He did not read or could read any OT or NT book.

All these things happened "naturally" and he qualified for every thing of that prophesy, without any twist or turn.

Now you should either accept him or be ready to face the warning of God, that I will call that person to account.!!

Location hidden

#190386 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker
I did start point by point discussion, and I invited you also to do the same.
But you were "so busy" at that time, that you would not heed to my request.
Now when we have almost done with the prophesies of OT and ready to start NT books, you have come back to square 1 and want again to start from beginning?
Is that you want?
Never ending discussions?
Fundamental thing about Deut 18:18 is that our prophet meets almost every requirement mentioned in that prophesy (rejecting your parrot like repetition that our prophet was no prophet and Quran is not a revelation...for this disease there is no cure).
Jesus does not meet any part of this prophesy "naturally", unless you make twist and bend for every word.
Consider Jesus's status:
a. Prophet?
Was jesus a Prophet? You will say Yes,
Was that his Main Title? Now you will start skirmishing, He was God is human form, He was begotten Son of God, he was one third of Holy Trinity, "Only Prophet" is a sort of insult for Jesus.
b. Like Moses:
Was Jesus like Moses?
In their birth, in their death, in their mission and in the way they did their preaching, Moses and jesus were poles apart.
Moses was a Law Giver, Jesus was "to fulfill all laws and prophets".
Moses was a Judge, Jesus never judged any one in his life time.
Jesus sacrificed him for taking away sin, Moses did not do any such things.
Similarities between Moses and Jesus , which you provide is only superficial.
There are not two personalities which are so different from each other as Jesus and Moses.
But you will "sell your soul" to prove Jesus was like Moses!!
b. Brethren:
This part you highlight as if "This was the most important part of this prophesy", whereas, this is only a minor one and additional quality.
When we do not find any such prophet from jewish prophets, we have to look for the "Other brethren of Jews".
c. Put my word in his mouth:
What that means?
Every prophet is a "mouth piece" of God and speaks what God reveals to them.
Why this emphasis on "Put my word in his mouth"...? It means that prophet shall speak "verbatim" what revelation is sent to him.
We do not find that in case of Jesus.
And where are those words of God, put into mouth of Jesus?
They are lost forever, because Jesus did not speak and preach in Greek.
So all that emphasis is gone.
d. Prophet shall speak in God' name:
Is that true for Jesus, yes, but only outwardly.
In case of our prophet, every chapter starts with the Phrase "In the name of Allah, Most gracious , Most merciful".
And did our prophet did all that to "Qualify for Deut. 18:18"?
He did not read or could read any OT or NT book.
All these things happened "naturally" and he qualified for every thing of that prophesy, without any twist or turn.
Now you should either accept him or be ready to face the warning of God, that I will call that person to account.!!
Muhammad's Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims.
You are insane MUQ to think Muhammad was a prophet from God!

Location hidden

#190387 Sep 25, 2013
Jesus came to.

To reveal the Father (Matt. 11:27) "All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."

To be a ransom for many (Matt. 20:28) "just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

To serve (Matt. 20:28) "just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

To save the world (John 3:17; Luke 19:10) "For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."

To preach the good news of the kingdom of God (Luke 4:43) "But he said, "I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent."

To bring division (Luke 12:51) "Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division."

To do the will of the Father (John 6:38) "For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me."

To give the Father's words (John 17:8) "For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me."

To testify to the truth (John 18:37) "You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

To die and destroy Satan's power (Heb. 2:14) "Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death -- that is, the devil."

To destroy the devil's works (1 John 3:8) "He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work."

To fulfill the Law and the Prophets (Matt. 5:17) "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

To give life (John 10:10,28) "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full... I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand."

To taste death for everyone (Heb. 2:9) "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone."

To become a high priest (Heb. 2:17) "For this reason he had to be made like his brothers in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people."

To atone for sin (Heb. 2:17) "For this reason he had to be made like his brothers in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people."

To proclaim freedom for believers (Luke 4:18) "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed."

To know who is true (1 John 5:20) "We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true -- even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life."
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#190388 Sep 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Jesus came to.
To reveal the Father (Matt. 11:27) "All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."
To be a ransom for many (Matt. 20:28) "just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
To serve (Matt. 20:28) "just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
To save the world (John 3:17; Luke 19:10) "For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."
To preach the good news of the kingdom of God (Luke 4:43) "But he said, "I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent."
To bring division (Luke 12:51) "Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division."
To do the will of the Father (John 6:38) "For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me."
To give the Father's words (John 17:8) "For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me."
To testify to the truth (John 18:37) "You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."
To die and destroy Satan's power (Heb. 2:14) "Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death -- that is, the devil."
To destroy the devil's works (1 John 3:8) "He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work."
To fulfill the Law and the Prophets (Matt. 5:17) "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
To give life (John 10:10,28) "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full... I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand."
To taste death for everyone (Heb. 2:9) "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone."
To become a high priest (Heb. 2:17) "For this reason he had to be made like his brothers in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people."
To atone for sin (Heb. 2:17) "For this reason he had to be made like his brothers in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people."
To proclaim freedom for believers (Luke 4:18) "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed."
To know who is true (1 John 5:20) "We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true -- even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life."
How many of these apply to Moses?

None?

So jesus was not like Moses,

Case closed for Deut. 18:18!!

It is so Simple!!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#190389 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
None?
It is so Simple!!
Excellent, MUQ

Case not only closed but dismissed too.

Well said.

Salaams
BMZ

Location hidden

#190390 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
None?
It is so Simple!!
Jesus is God in the human flesh.
There is no other person that we must obey except God.
And that is the message God said in Deuteronomy 18:18

Deuteronomy 18:18 &#9658;

New International Version

I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him.

God made Moses as a God and performed miracles through Moses to reveal God to the Pharaoh and to force the Pharaoh to release the Israelite people form bondage back to God.

God through Jesus performed miracles to reveal God the Father to us and Jesus died on the cross to release us from the human bondage of Sin that separates is from God.

The Israelite's were Gods chosen people in bondage separated from God

Jesus on the cross reunited the human race back to God that became separated from God by the sins of man.

Just as the Jews are Gods chosen People with a Covenant with God, Jesus on the Cross brought a Covenant to the Gentiles and united the Gentile into Gods covenant that God made with the Israelite's.

There is no longer Jew, or Gentile but one people united to God under the New Covenant of Jeremiah 31:31 brought in By Jesus
THE NEW COVENANT

There are two major covenants in the Bible. One is the Mosaic covenant which is a covenant of law, this was conditional. God said do this, obey and he will bless, failure to obey violated his conditions and punishment followed. the New Testaments covenant is one of blood but based on grace, it is unconditional. We receive the mercy and blessings of God not because of anything we do but because of what Christ did. As believers in the New Covenant we operate under grace by which good works are a result. Under the Law (Old covenant) good works were done to receive Gods favor yet there still had to be a sacrifice for sin. As it says that almost all things are cleansed by blood.

Jer.31:31-34:Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.(Quoted in Heb.8:7-12) This is a permanent forgiveness of sin.

Heb.7:18: "For on one hand there was an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,"

Heb.8:7- " For if the first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second. "vs. 13 "In that he has said "A new covenant," he has made the first obsolete now what is obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away."

The Mosaic cov. was becoming old (in use worn out) and vanishing away in Jeremiah’s time it vanished away with the death of Christ. Heb.8 So it is distinct from the Old Covenant. What it couldn't accomplish Christ did.

The New Covenant-Greek- Karnei Diatheke Last will an testament. an arrangement of one party made for another. to either accept or reject- If accepted one is obligated to keep its terms. there is no altering or changing it since it is God who made it and keeps it. Entering covenant with God means that he is committed to you. Jn.10:27-28 he gives us eternal life, its a gift which lasts forever.

Location hidden

#190391 Sep 25, 2013
Continued:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
None?
It is so Simple!!

THE NEW COVENANT

The Old Testament covenant- is a revelation of the holiness of god in the righteous requirement and standard of the law. Which was a conditional covenant.

The New Testament covenant-A revelation of the holiness of God in a righteous son who empowers those who, believe and receive it to become adopted children of God. was a unconditional cov. The purpose of this new cov. is to do what the Old Testament covenant could not. The New Covenant is based on the shed blood which signed and sealed the covenant under the Mosaic covenant the shed blood of animals could only cover sins temporarily (Heb.8:27).

Under the New Cov. he did it once for all Heb.7:27, we are fully and permanently forgiven (Eph.1:7, Col.2:13).

God gives the believer the power to live his standard by the new birth. he gives the H.Spirit to indwell every believer.

Rom.,8:2 "For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.3: For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:"4: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

When Christ died the believer's position from the New Covenant changed.

We were crucified with Christ (Gal.2:20) When he died the law died with him and so did we.(Col.2:20) we were buried with him (Rom.6:4) We were made alive with him by his resurrection (Eph.2:5, Col.3:1) we were made joint heirs with Christ and will be glorified with him (Rom.817)

The New covenant involves blood. It is enforced by the death of the testator and operated by grace.

Blood purchased us Rom.3:25; Eph.1:7, Bought with his blood 1Cor.6:20; 1Pt.1:18-19; Col.1:14

Heb.7:27 "Jesus has become a surety of a better covenant."

Heb9:15: "And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. 16: For where a testament is,, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

Heb.9:12-12: "Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us."

Rom.5:9: "Much more then having now been justified by his blood we shall be saved from wrath through him."

It was to have gentiles become partakers of the spiritual blessings Eph.3:5-6; Rom.11:16-24. In the new Cov. there is the law of Christ. While the Mosaic covenant had many commandments the law of Christ repeats them all except one (the sabbath). There are also many changes. Ex. Under the Mosaic Cov. some meats were unclean under the New covenant all are clean.

Many of the commandments in the New Testament are intensified. In the Mosaic-Lev. 19:8: "Love your neighbor as yourself. " In the New covenant John l5:13 "Love your neighbor even as I have loved you." This amplified the meaning of the law with Christ as the standard.

Today if one obeys "you shall not steal" It's not because of the Mosaic but because Christ said it. We operate from a new law under Christ who is our instructor through the Holy Spirit..

When Christ died the law of Moses which was temporary was done away with. Rom. 10:4 "Christ is the end of the law for all who believe."
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#190392 Sep 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent, MUQ
Case not only closed but dismissed too.
Well said.
Salaams
BMZ
Thank you brother for appreciation.

But see the sequel,

Some people never learn

Salaams

MUQ
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#190393 Sep 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is God in the human flesh.
There is no other person that we must obey except God.
And that is the message God said in Deuteronomy 18:18
Deuteronomy 18:18 &#9658;
Are you speaking in English or Gibberish?

Location hidden

#190394 Sep 25, 2013
Continued:
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
None?
It is so Simple!!

"As for me, this is my covenant with them, says the LORD. My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever, says the LORD." (Isaiah 59:21)
All Glory be unto God through Jesus Christ.

Location hidden

#190395 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you speaking in English or Gibberish?
You are not paying attention MUQ to what the Scripture says.

You do not understand Gods Holy Bible because it was never taught to you.
So its all gibberish to you.

The Quran is about Muhammad the warlord.
A Fantasy book about how a poor uneducated Arab boy brought the pagan Arabs to believe in a religion started by Muhammad and to believe in the one God that Muhammad worshiped as a child.

The Quran is about a religious government formed bu Muhammad and claim to be a prophet of his new formed religious government.

The Holy Bible is about God and His relation to us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jun 7 MUQ2 194
News If Captain Cook's ship is found, whose is it? R... Jun 1 Hostis Publicus 24
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May '16 Joel 13,168
News Giant sphere sparks debate Apr '16 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Did Islam reach France 1,300 years ago? DNA and... Apr '16 Muslim Bounty Hunter 19
News Send in the archaeologists to help restore Palm... Mar '16 Ostreology 1
Stunning 2200-Year-Old Mosaics Discovered in An... Mar '16 west38 1
More from around the web