Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,963)

Showing posts 179,241 - 179,260 of193,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/jun/14/...

Saudi Arabia created the monster now devouring it

Excerpt:

Yet if more of the Muslim world is now open to a newly intolerant and violent strain of Islam, no force has been more responsible than Saudi Arabia. Ever since the 1930s, the Saudis have promoted Wahhabism, the most severe incarnation of Islam. After the oil boom of the early 1970s this became a fundamental tenet of Saudi foreign policy, and a sizeable slice of the country's vast oil revenues has been devoted to promoting Wahhabism at the expense of more tolerant forms of Islam. The Saudis have provoked a clash of civilisations, not so much between east and west as within Islam itself.

The Wahhabis have always been opponents of Sufism: on coming to power in the early 19th century, the Wahhabis destroyed all the Sufi and Shia shrines in Arabia and Iraq. At the time, most Muslims regarded the Wahhabis as an extreme and alien sect. But in recent years the Wahhabis have used their oil revenues to attempt to remake Islam in their own puritanical image.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
Idiot,
Coitus interruptus is LATIN.
Yes, I know that.

I had already posted the following note to you, Buford.

"Not me, Buford. You are the one, who is not only an idiot but also an ignorant fool.

I had written: Even Hadith does not say that rape was allowed.

And you foolishly bring up the word Coitus.

DOES COITUS MEAN RAPE?

How come you guys, whose native language is English, are totally unable to comprehend written English?"

And now you bring up the words Coitus interruptus. Does that mean Rape in English?

You can understand the moral of that story easily. The moral is that if you have sex with a woman or a girl and withdraw just before ejaculation, there is no guarantee that she will not be pregnant.

You might leak and ooze a little and that could be enough to make her pregnant. So, if God wants to bring that soul in the world, she will bear your child. It would be a different case if you go and get her pregnancy terminated.

The best example of coitus interruptus can be seen in Genesis 38, when Onan withdrew his dick and ejaculated on the floor every time. I think Onan never leaked for Tamar did not conceive.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

a christian wrote:
As Jesus and some of His Disciples were walking along the road, a man said to Jesus', "I will follow You wherever You go."

Jesus replied to the man, "foxes have holes' birds of the air have nests, I'am a Son of Man now with nowhere to lay my head in Peace’ within this world;

The over all answer from Jesus is :- Love one another respectfully' all people have been chosen to Love one another' all people are God/Allah's chosen people' Moses led 'all' people that were slaves and under the rule of tyranny' so they can be free to Love one another and Honour God/Allah' and follow 'The 10 Commandments' Given To Moses to present to 'All' people chosen by Almighty God/Allah'
Greetings and welcome. Thank you very much for a fine post.

That is one message that the Christian polemicists here have always ignored.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
Can you explain what that verse means to you?
I believe I had explained that you before. Right?

"As Jesus and some of His Disciples were walking along the road, a man said to Jesus', "I will follow You wherever You go."

Jesus replied to the man, "foxes have holes' birds of the air have nests, I'am a Son of Man now with nowhere to lay my head in Peace’ within this world;"

Jesus was simply telling the man that he had no house or home or a place of his own. In other words, he was telling the man that he was homeless. So, if he had followed Jesus, he would have to live the life of a wanderer.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
Al-Shabab is inspired by the Saudi Arabian Wahabi version of Islam though most Somalis belong to the more moderate Sufi strain. While they initially won popularity with Somalis by promising security and stability after years of lawlessness and violence, al-Shabab's destruction of Sufi shrines has cost them much support among locals.
Such organizations should be destroyed. I don't think they were inspired by the Saudis.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>RICHARD the LOIN HEARTED,
Your butt-buddy bmz is also a QUR'AN ONLY kind of Mohammadan, especially when at issue is the Bukhari affirmed teaching of your rape-enabling "prophet" that "Allah" frowned upon COITUS INTERRUPTUS regarding female captives whose "consent" wasn't even a consideration.
A Muslim is supposed to be only a Qur'aan and Sunnah Muslim.

Hope you know the difference between Sunnah and Hadith.

Even Jesus' Father not only frowned upon COITUS INTERRUPTUS but also considered that wicked and killed Onan for repeated Coitus Interruptus:

Here is the Al-Azl (Coitus Interruptus) story For your reading pleasure:

Genesis 38:8 "Then Judah said to Onan,“Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.”

9 But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother.

10 What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also." Wham!!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know that.
I had already posted the following note to you, Buford.
"Not me, Buford. You are the one, who is not only an idiot but also an ignorant fool.
I had written: Even Hadith does not say that rape was allowed.
And you foolishly bring up the word Coitus.
DOES COITUS MEAN RAPE?
How come you guys, whose native language is English, are totally unable to comprehend written English?"
And now you bring up the words Coitus interruptus. Does that mean Rape in English?
You can understand the moral of that story easily. The moral is that if you have sex with a woman or a girl and withdraw just before ejaculation, there is no guarantee that she will not be pregnant.
You might leak and ooze a little and that could be enough to make her pregnant. So, if God wants to bring that soul in the world, she will bear your child. It would be a different case if you go and get her pregnancy terminated.
The best example of coitus interruptus can be seen in Genesis 38, when Onan withdrew his dick and ejaculated on the floor every time. I think Onan never leaked for Tamar did not conceive.
In the context of the Quran it meant rape!
co·i·tus (k-ts, k--)
n.
Sexual union between a male and a female involving insertion of the penis into the vagina.

----------

[Latin, from past participle of core, to copulate : co-, co-+ re, to go, come; see ei- in Indo-European roots.]

Muhammad allowed his men to rape slaves including raping married women before the eyes of there husbands..

Your interpretation of any scripture is worthless.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I had explained that you before. Right?
"As Jesus and some of His Disciples were walking along the road, a man said to Jesus', "I will follow You wherever You go."
Jesus replied to the man, "foxes have holes' birds of the air have nests, I'am a Son of Man now with nowhere to lay my head in Peace’ within this world;"
Jesus was simply telling the man that he had no house or home or a place of his own. In other words, he was telling the man that he was homeless. So, if he had followed Jesus, he would have to live the life of a wanderer.
Your interpretation is wrong!
Jesus is God in human form and is talking about committing your life to God.
Gospel:(Luke 9:57-62)
The Message: In the gospel, Jesus spells out the commitment he expects from his followers. Jesus is looking for a different breed of disciples, one who after committing himself for the cause, will not harbor second thoughts about it.

As Jesus and his disciples were walking along the road to Jerusalem, a man said to him, "I want to follow you wherever you go." Jesus replied, "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the son of man has no place to lay his head.".

Jesus said to another man, "Follow me." But the man replied, "Lord, first let me go and bury my father." Jesus said to him, "Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God.

" Still a third man said, "I will follow you, but let me first go back and say good-bye to my family." Jesus replied, "No one puts his hands on the plow and looks back, is fit for the service in the kingdom of God. "

What seems striking in the response Jesus gives to each, makes one ask the question: what does Jesus expect of those who seek to follow him? It would appear he turns away more people than he takes in. But we learn at the end that being a disciples of Jesus involves being of a "different breed." The commitment is the first and most basic Jesus wants. Most of us are quicker with our words than with our deeds. Jesus must have desired a person who was less with his words and more with his deeds. To follow Jesus means a life that would require a degree of separation and isolation from this world.

Following Jesus means new ways of daily living in sharp contrast to this worldly life. Jesus was to suffer persecution and execution.

There is a cost of following Jesus. There is no earthly security once we follow Jesus Christ. This is evident in Luke 9:57-59.

A true follower of Jesus will have no earthly ties. Jesus says, "Leave it behind, and follow me." And the follower shall have no earthly distractions. We can't have a true Christian life that is associated with our worldly desires. The true follower allows no earthly ties to distract our commitment to God.

Conclusion: What will it cost us to follow Jesus? It will cost us a lot. Jesus calls on us to commit ourselves to him completely, and hold back nothing. Jesus told the first man, "Count the cost." To the second man, Jesus said, "Leave it behind." And to the third man, "Don't look back." The cost to follow Jesus is heavy. But then, the cost of not following Christ could be heavier. The rewards for service to Jesus are great and the demand would be harsh also. Let's be someone who is totally and permanently committed to serving God for a reward that promises a life with God in heaven.

Did Muhammad give up his worldly desires and follow Gods commandments?
NO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Such organizations should be destroyed. I don't think they were inspired by the Saudis.
That fact that they do exist shows that the religion of Muslims is not from God.

In the coming years God is going to destroy the whole religion of Muhammad's Islam.

The cry's of the innocent murdered by Muslims for Gods revenge for their death is being heard by God, and God will respond and bring his wrath upon Muslims.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
Ok, let's repeat the same exercise we have already done three times now. Incredible.

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.

Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse:(Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

Now, of course you have all sorts of bizarre twists and excuses for 4:24, even though the hadith clearly references this verse and tells us it's meaning, but what about these verses as well?

As is said, the Quran often repeats the same thing for added clarity. Looks crystal clear to me. Thanks for the clear repeats Muhammad so that BMZ can't invent bizarre twists and excuses.
Just edited the links. Let me show how confused and clueless are you and how absurd that hadith is.

Surah 4 was revealed long before the victory of Mecca.

The Battle of Hunain was fought months after the victory of Mecca. Qur'aan was almost complete by then, except the last few short Surahs. All the main Surahs had been revealed before that battle.

So, you can see how absurd that hadith is.

This is how you should read the verses connected with 4:24 and the topic starts from 4:23 and goes up to 4:25

4:23 Forbidden to you are your mothers, daughters, your sisters, your aunts, paternal and maternal, brother's daughters, sister's daughters, your foster mothers who breast-fed you, and your foster sisters, mothers of your wives, your step-daughters, who are your foster children born of your wives with whom you have consummated your marriage, but if you have not consummated your marriage, you will incur no sin and the wives of your own sons and that you take two sisters together in marriage. What happened in the past has passed. Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

4:24 All married women are forbidden to you, except those whom you rightfully possess. This is the commandment from Allah for you. Excluding these, others are lawful to you, whom you seek in marriage with your wealth, not for lust. When you have enjoyed, pay them their dowers as fixed and there will be no sin upon you if you mutually agree to change the amount of the dower. Allah is indeed All-knowing and Wise.

4:25 If any one cannot afford to marry a free-believing woman,, let him marry one of your believing maids under your authority. Allah knows all about your faith as you are akin to each other. Marry them with the permission of their people and give them their dowers in a reasonable amount, taking them into noble marriage, not for lust nor as secret paramours. If they are guilty of any indecency after marriage, their punishment will be half of the free women. This facility is for those among you, who fear they may fall into sin. But it is better for you if you restrain yourself. Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Can you read the following keywords in the above? Here they are:

"......whom you seek in marriage with your wealth, not for lust."

"Marry them with the permission of their people"

"taking them into noble marriage, not for lust nor as secret paramours."

"But it is better for you if you restrain yourself. "

How come you guys are blind when it comes to reading what is clearly written?

To be continued!

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
]
23:5 (Y. Ali) Who abstain from sex,
23:6 (Y. Ali) Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,

70:29 (Y. Ali) And those who guard their chastity,
70:30 (Y. Ali) Except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (then) they are not to be blamed.

As is said, the Quran often repeats the same thing for added clarity. Looks crystal clear to me. Thanks for the clear repeats Muhammad so that BMZ can't invent bizarre twists and excuses.
Now, we come to this.

I have already said earlier that that there are some good translations and there are some bad and poor translations of Qur'aan just like the Bible has many poor and bad translations.

In some translation, the translator has his own choice of words in English.

You chose Y. Ali this time. YA and a few others have used the word 'captive' but there is no Arabic word for captive in those verses.

The word for captives in Qur'aan is Usaara.

You must have read 33:26 before :

"And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew, and ye made captive some."

Taking captives is Taaseroon in Arabic in 33:26.

Surah 23 assures the believers that they will be successful and defines who are those by saying that they are the ones,

23:2 who humble themselves in their prayer,

23:3 who keep away from vain talks,

23:4 who keep on doing charitable deeds,

23:5 who restrain their carnal desires,

23:6 But there is no blame on them if they are with their wives or those whom they rightfully possess.

23:7 And those who seek other than that, are transgressors.

The best and the easiest example is of Pappy Abraham. He was enjoying two women, one was his wife Sarah and the other was Hagar, whom he rightfully possessed. Hagar falls under "Ma Malakt Ayman". It also means "People of the household" and this excludes males. lol! Pappy never enjoyed his male servants or slaves, whom he owned.

When any bloody ignorant fool accuses Islam of allowing rape, then that bloody ignorant fool has to show a verse, which should clearly say the Muslims are allowed to rape.

This has nothing to do with the verses, where Jesus spoke about eunuchs, and considered himself a eunuch in matters of sex, which we fully understand. According to his teaching, if the dick causes you to commit rape, you must chop it off.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>In the context of the Quran it meant rape!
co·i·tus (k-ts, k--)
n.
Sexual union between a male and a female involving insertion of the penis into the vagina.
----------
[Latin, from past participle of core, to copulate : co-, co-+ re, to go, come; see ei- in Indo-European roots.]

Muhammad allowed his men to rape slaves including raping married women before the eyes of there husbands..

Your interpretation of any scripture is worthless.
Typical Christian Liar! Muhammad never allowed, fool!

Couldn't resist to prove yourself a blood clueless ignorant fool!

Nobody was talking about Coitus, Idiot!

We were not discussing the rape of a little pre-pubescent innocent little girl by the Holy Spirit, wehn he overpowered the sweet girl.

We were discussing Coitus Interruptus, which is best shown in Genesis 38, when Jesus' father smote Onan for coitus interruptus and ejaculating and throwing his semen on the floor. The chap died instantly. Jesus' Father hated Coitus Interruptus and had wanted him to make his dead brother's wife pregnant.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Correction, Shamma

Should read:

Couldn't resist to prove yourself a bloody clueless ignorant fool!

Thanks, Shamma
a christian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was hurt to think he was destined to suffer much as many do' He chose to leave His parents home'late in life' and spend 3 years of troubles trying to preach the way of a better life' by following God/Allahs rules' if He was here now in modern times He would most probably be teated even more harshly than the times He lived through; as a Human man He is truly Great' cause He did not lose faith in Almighty God/Allah and He did not act in any form of vengence' I guess I Love Him!
a christian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

Jesus was hurt to think he was destined to suffer much as many do' He chose to leave His parents home'late in life' and spend 3 years of troubles trying to preach the way of a better life' by following God/Allahs rules' if He was here now in modern times He would most probably be treated even more harshly than the times He lived through; as a Human man He is truly Great' cause He did not lose faith in Almighty God/Allah and He did not act in any form of vengence' I guess I Love Him!

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your interpretation is wrong!
Jesus is God in human form and is talking about committing your life to God.
Gospel:(Luke 9:57-62)
The Message: In the gospel, Jesus spells out the commitment he expects from his followers. Jesus is looking for a different breed of disciples, one who after committing himself for the cause, will not harbor second thoughts about it.
As Jesus and his disciples were walking along the road to Jerusalem, a man said to him, "I want to follow you wherever you go." Jesus replied, "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the son of man has no place to lay his head.".
Jesus said to another man, "Follow me." But the man replied, "Lord, first let me go and bury my father." Jesus said to him, "Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God.
" Still a third man said, "I will follow you, but let me first go back and say good-bye to my family." Jesus replied, "No one puts his hands on the plow and looks back, is fit for the service in the kingdom of God. "
What seems striking in the response Jesus gives to each, makes one ask the question: what does Jesus expect of those who seek to follow him? It would appear he turns away more people than he takes in. But we learn at the end that being a disciples of Jesus involves being of a "different breed." The commitment is the first and most basic Jesus wants. Most of us are quicker with our words than with our deeds. Jesus must have desired a person who was less with his words and more with his deeds. To follow Jesus means a life that would require a degree of separation and isolation from this world.
Following Jesus means new ways of daily living in sharp contrast to this worldly life. Jesus was to suffer persecution and execution.
There is a cost of following Jesus. There is no earthly security once we follow Jesus Christ. This is evident in Luke 9:57-59.
A true follower of Jesus will have no earthly ties. Jesus says, "Leave it behind, and follow me." And the follower shall have no earthly distractions. We can't have a true Christian life that is associated with our worldly desires. The true follower allows no earthly ties to distract our commitment to God.
Conclusion: What will it cost us to follow Jesus? It will cost us a lot. Jesus calls on us to commit ourselves to him completely, and hold back nothing. Jesus told the first man, "Count the cost." To the second man, Jesus said, "Leave it behind." And to the third man, "Don't look back." The cost to follow Jesus is heavy. But then, the cost of not following Christ could be heavier. The rewards for service to Jesus are great and the demand would be harsh also. Let's be someone who is totally and permanently committed to serving God for a reward that promises a life with God in heaven.
Did Muhammad give up his worldly desires and follow Gods commandments?
NO!
My interpretation is correct. Jesus was like a Yogi, a wanderer. He was simply saying that he did not have a place to stay. In other words, he was homeless.

How nice it would have been if all his disciples had followed him getting crucified at the same time!

It would have been the best way to show that they followed him to their graves along with him.

Instead, we do not see them following him to the end and we see them running away.
a christian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

So Israel & all Palistine & Syria are for All people to share and live equally' Jesus favours all who love God/Allah' and wish All to live in peace and for people not to steal others land or homes' by the mis-use of religious law by greedy unloving people' who need to open up their hearts & minds and Love & share the Land for All God/Allah's chosen people' as Moses was instructed; Ie Jews Muslims Christians'Hindu's & ordiary people battling with faith or non faith!
a christian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

So Israel & all Palistine & Syria are for All people to share and live equally' Jesus favours all who love God/Allah' and wish All to live in peace and for people not to steal others land or homes' by the mis-use of religious law by greedy unloving people' who need to open up their hearts & minds and Love & share the Land for All God/Allah's chosen people' as Moses was instructed; Ie Jews Muslims Christians'Hindu's & ordinary people battling with faith or non faith!

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

a christian wrote:
So Israel & all Palistine & Syria are for All people to share and live equally' Jesus favours all who love God/Allah' and wish All to live in peace and for people not to steal others land or homes' by the mis-use of religious law by greedy unloving people' who need to open up their hearts & minds and Love & share the Land for All God/Allah's chosen people' as Moses was instructed; Ie Jews Muslims Christians'Hindu's & ordiary people battling with faith or non faith!
Greetings and welcome,

You are a nice and a God-fearing person.

My sincere apologies to you in advance. We are dealing with some hardcore polemic Christians here.

So, if you find some of our responses, directed at them, offensive, please ignore.

Thanks and God bless
BMZ
george whyte

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Coitus interruption (or spilling ones seed!)

Spilling one’s seed, and that also in one’s own clothes? Tauba! Tauba! This is absolutely un-Islamic. After all, the seed of a man is utterly holy and it cannot be discharged anywhere else other than in its legitimate place, that is, inside a vagina. How strange then, when we find that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), himself did spill his seed on his clothes and his beloved child-bride Aisha used to wash it so that he could perform his regular prayers. Unbelievable, you may say, but that is what did happen in reaslity!.

Let us now hear from the very mouth of Bibi Aisha. Here is the hadith from the most authentic source:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 4, Number 231:

Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:

I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. "

Sunaan Abu Dawud: Book 11, Number 2161:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:

I and the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to lie in one cloth at night while I was menstruating. If anything from me smeared him, he washed the same place (that was smeared), and did not wash beyond it. If anything from him smeared his clothe, he washed the same place and did not wash beyond that, and prayed with it (i.e. the clothe).

We may wonder whether Muhammad (pbuh) used to practice coitus interruptus or not or is that he became so much excited coming close to his child bride that he had a premature ejaculation. If he did not deposit his seed (read sperm) in the right place, then, could it be the reason why Aisha never became pregnant?

How about the foot soldiers of Muhammad (pbuh)? Those soldiers were, in fact sexual predators. Whenever one of these soldiers got hold of an infidel captive woman, he will immediately jump on her to have sexual intercourse with her. He would not even hesitate to lay himself upon a pregnant captive. It became such a serious problem that Muhammad (pbuh) and Allah Himself had to interfere to impose the condition that these soldiers could indulge in sex orgies only after these women were clear of their periods. We find that during the raid on Khaybar, among other restrictions, Muhammad had to prohibit sexual intercourse with pregnant captives by his followers (ref. 10, p.510). But this restriction did not prevent the Jihadis from enjoying the flesh of these hapless captives by indulging in the spilling of their seeds outside the vagina of these women. There are many ahadith that clearly demonstrate the utter vulgarity and inhuman sexual indulgence of these foot soldiers of Islam. Here I have selected a few of these utterly crude ahdith for you to pursue and enjoy the holy pornography, a la Islamic style.(More on sex with captives and slaves will be found in a subsequent part 5/6)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 179,241 - 179,260 of193,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blackbeard's Booty Fri Ed Teach 3
Sydney-Bali Apr 17 jeck 3
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... Apr 17 True Christian witness 28
Serbia Experts Use Heavy Machinery to Move Mammoth Apr 13 sava 2
Ancient Egyptian coffin found in Israel Apr 13 Kyana McCoy 1
Five Simple WW II Archaeology Questions Apr 7 Yani Shapiro 1
Richard III revamp at Bosworth Battlefield whil... Apr 6 Charlie Goodbadger 1
•••
•••
•••
•••