Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256291 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190268 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker.
C. Prophet versus Kings: comparing apples against Oranges?
Your this much emphasis on the "brethren part" shows your weakness of position.
No, it shows that you are making up whatever suits your fancy. Why don't you tell me the rule where it says brethren means one thing if we are talking about Kings, and an entirely different thing if we are talking about Prophets? You can't because you simply made that rule up to suit your fancy.
MUQ wrote:
If no Kings were appointed from Jews, then one would look at "their other brethren" and appoint one.
In case of prophets, since "No prophet like Moses" came from jews, so we have to look into their "brethren".
The only actual indication we have from the scriptures of what "like Moses" means is found in Deuteronomy 34.

10 Since then, no prophet has risen in Israel like Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face, 11 who did all those signs and wonders the Lord sent him to do in Egypt—to Pharaoh and to all his officials and to his whole land. 12 For no one has ever shown the mighty power or performed the awesome deeds that Moses did in the sight of all Israel.

Does this fit Muhammad? Did Muhammad know the Lord face to face? Did he perform miracles? It is possible to say that Jesus did.
MUQ wrote:
Jesus did not satisfy many of the "most critical" part of this prophesy,
The only one he did not fit in Deuteronomy 18 was the title of prophet. But who is to say that the Messiah is not also a Prophet? Who is to say that one cannot be a Prophet, and also be more than a Prophet? This could merely be semantics. So while the title of Prophet makes it seem like it would not be Jesus, that alone does not disqualify him as there is no definition of what a Prophet must be.

As far as "like Moses" goes, if we look at the only reference there is to what "like Moses" mean, which is quoted above, then Jesus would most certainly fit this far better than Muhammad. As far as saying only what God tells him to say, there is plenty of indication that this is what Jesus did. He never changed his mind, nor never abrogated anything he said later on like Muhammad did. As far coming from the Jews, Jesus fits this.

Let's also look at 18:20.
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0518.htm
20 But the prophet, that shall speak a word presumptuously in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.'

One might say that Jesus did not really die, since he was resurrected, and the Quran says he was raised up. But let's forget about what the Quran says because that book is a fraud anyway and is not even part of the discussion. But Muhammad most certainly died.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190269 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker.
A. First the Good News:
That you feeling of shame is gone and you have agreed to re-join our "little discussion"!!
Feeling of shame. LOL!! Boy, you just make up whatever makes you feel good, don't you. Amazing.
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker.
You have realised that I was not playing any trick on you. This is good news for me.
I never said you were playing any trick, I said you were behaving pathetically, and you continue to do so. I said "manipulation", and that still holds true. You are setting the rules for the conversation, and dictating what gets discussed and when it gets discussed. That is called manipulating the conversation. And you are still failing miserably even after I have allowed you to do this in interest of being super fair. I don't need to manipulate a conversation and control the order in which it is conducted, because any way you slice it or manipulate it, the answers are still going to come out the same.
MUQ wrote:
And if you find another Prophet from Jews, please mention him, so we can analyze his qualities in light of this prophesy.
Okay, if you like that sort of logic, then let's apply the same logic to Isaiah 9:6. Tell me who has ever been called God Almighty and Prince of Peace. Since I use this for Jesus, now maybe you can see the logical flaw of saying that since we can't fit a prophecy to anyone else, then it must be the person we want it to be. Surely this must look flawed to you since I applied it to Jesus, but when the same logic is applied to Muhammad, you are perfectly fine with it. See how skewed you logic is? Why do I have to keep teaching you the basics of consistent logic? As far as finding another prophet, Jesus would fit the bill far better than Muhammad for reasons I mentioned in my last post above. There is only one thing that Jesus does not meet, and that is being called a Prophet. But as I explained before, there is no rule that says one cannot both be a Prophet and the Messiah. But all of the rest of it fits Jesus better than Muhammad.
MUQ wrote:
C1. And you very well know that these prophesies are never "direct" and there is always a scope of argument.
But your "dogmatic" answer that it is NEVER about our prophet shows your inherent bias!!
I just simply give reasons why it is not. So anybody that doesn't agree with your points, and instead properly analyzes them, is immediately biased? Have you ever noticed that I never bother to call your denials of Jesus being prophecized in the verses I gave to be biased? I just answer the claims, point by point. Again, you have a very warped sense of reasoning.
MUQ wrote:
You should keep your mind open and analyze every claim on merit.
I am, and they don't have the merit you think they have when they are properly analyzed.
MUQ wrote:
D. Your dietaries against Quran and our prophet:
Don't blame me, everything I have claimed about what Muhammad did is straight from Muslim sources themselves, a fact that you continually ignore and refuse to acknowledge. You just try to cover them all up with claims of "bias", but for the fifth time now, I will tell you that if I am biased, then so are the Muslim publishers of the Muslim sources that I use. That is a logical fact that you cannot deny no matter how much you try to ignore it and cover it up with false claims of "bias". You make it sound like I am making it all up, but I accurately quote from the sources themselves as my substantiation.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190270 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker.
They are to be summarily rejected because they come from a diseased and close up minds and not based on any analysis.
No analysis? My posts are so detailed that it causes you to ignore half of them because you say they are too long. I am analyzing in great detail. Just because my analysis isn't favorable to your point does not mean it is not analysis at all. Again, you have a very skewed and warped sense of reasoning.
MUQ wrote:
E. OT and NT books to be trusted or not?
Our position on OT and NT books is very clear, since these books have suffered during transmission and copying and we do not know Real Authors of these books, we are not dogmatic about any thing written in them is correct or wrong.
We therefore follow a very reasonable path, we accept what is acceptable according to Quran and we reject what is rejected according to Quran and we keep silent on parts where Quran is silent.
But the Quran never even says anything about Muhammad being the Prophet mention in 18:18, so why do you accept the part in John where it asks if Jesus was that Prophet when there is nothing in the Quran mentioned about it to cause you to accept or reject it? Let's face it, it the NT says what you want it to say, that must be the true part and if it doesn't, that must be the false part. And you can't even see any logical error in such self fulfilling reasoning like this. Nobody has ever taught you the meaning of the word "objective". And, that verse from John actually ruins your point, though you didn't think of how it does. It proves that the Jews all understood that the Prophet was supposed to come from their brethren, meaning fellow Jews or else they wouldn't have asked John that. So they clearly understood what 18:18 meant and so do I.
MUQ wrote:
F. Jesus was "Greater" than Moses:
May be it is true, but then he goes out of our discussion on 18:18!! Because it talks about a "prophet like Moses"!!
You cannot have your cake and eat it at the same time.
What? Deuteronomy 34 is the only place where it clearly explains what "like Moses" means, and that matches Jesus far better than Muhammad. You can make up whatever qualities you want to focus on that would make someone like Moses, but if we use the scriptures themselves, the qualities you focus on are not the correct ones."Like Moses" can mean like him in any number of respects. "Like anybody" can mean like them in any number of respects. It's not clear. So the only thing we have are the scriptures themselves to figure out what it means to be like Moses, and Deuteronomy 34 tells us what "like Moses" means and tells us in which respects "like Moses" means.
MUQ wrote:
G. Messiah to come from seed of David:
First of all what you mean by "seed of David" and how come Jesus born without human father, becomes "seed of David"?
LOL!!! It doesn't mean David's literal sperm you dummy. It means from his lineage. Some Christians say that Mary was from David's lineage, some Jews say she was not. It's debatable and the debate still goes on.
MUQ wrote:
H. Messiah to sit on throne of David:
Jesus never did and you said that it will happen when Jesus comes for the second time.
Yes, and if anybody miraculously ever came a second time, what do you think it going to happen? Are they going to hang around as an average Joe or are they going to rule the world? Come on, think about it. It's not hard.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190271 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have got a "fixation" about 17:15...get over it.
Because you are looping back your arguments to 17:15, like a dog chasing its tail!!
Because your answers to my points do not work when properly analyzed. The have logic holes and weird assumptions with no good basis at all throughout them. Am I supposed to just let any claim you make stand just because you made it, even if it has faulty assumptions and logical errors? Is that the way the game is supposed to be played? I am starting to think that you honestly believe that it IS supposed to be played that way. It really wouldn't surprise me at this point. You really have very little education on issues such as proper logic, reasoning and debating, don't you. I suspect that from the beginning and this gets proven to me over and over again. And this is the main reason why I see conversation with you to be such a pointless waste of time. One can't have a reasonable conversation with someone who is willing to make up whatever they feel like and then call the other person biased if they properly point out the logical holes in their inventions. What do you think is the definition of debate?
Truth

Slough, UK

#190273 Sep 25, 2013
In the name of God/Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful.
All praise is due be to God/Allah, Lord of the creation,
The Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful.
Sovereign of the Day of Judgement.
You alone we worship, and to You alone we turn for help.
Guide us to the straight way;
The way of those whom You have favoured, Not of those who have incurred Your wrath, Nor of those who have gone astray.
Forgive those that do wrong to you!
For the Lord God/Allah is Judge of All;
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190274 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Contd.
I. Jesus taken bodily into heavens our prophet’s body lies on this earth:
How it is relevant to our debate? If God gave some special favor to some Prophet, then it is His Special Blessings…
I already told you how it is relevant. I mentioned this right after I mentioned Deuteronomy 18:20. So now, you not only have logic and reasoning problems, you can't even read posts properly.
MUQ wrote:
For overall position of a prophet, you have to see the effects which they made during their life time and success of their missions and what they achieved..
Jesus despite showing so many miracles and curing so many people, could not even get 12 disciples that would be with him during the most critical period of his life,
Jesus fulfilled exactly what he came to fulfill and there was no failure at all. Did God make a mistake and send the wrong guy who ended up failing? Does God fail?

21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him.“Never, Lord!” he said.“This shall never happen to you!”

23 Jesus turned and said to Peter,“Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”
MUQ wrote:
while our prophets established "Kingdom of God" on this earth.
BMZ says that Islam is not a Kingdom at all. So you two guys need to argue about that and come back to me when you are finished and both agree. The truth is that nobody has set up a Kingdom of justice yet. Look at all the injustice that goes on, even between Muslims themselves. The only chance to ever have a Kingdom of justice rule over mankind is for Jesus to return, as Christians believe, or a new Prophet to show up who will be the Messiah as Jews believe. But Muhammad is dead and gone, so he is disqualified.
MUQ wrote:
We acknowledge special favours given by God to prophets and do not feel jealous about it.
Who said you did??? Where does this crap come from?
MUQ wrote:
While in your heart every praise and achievement of our prophet acts like a "Pincer". Why must you "demonize" our prophet?
All I do is to quote from Muslim sources themselves. If I "demonize" him, then so do the sources themselves.
MUQ wrote:
Why can't your heart be big?
Sure, why don't I just ignore or even rewrite what I clearly read from Muslim sources themselves.
MUQ wrote:
Our prophet was the greatest benefactor of Jesus,
Says who? He tried to nullify the most important part of Jesus' mission and those verses above substantiate that this was Jesus' mission.
MUQ wrote:
because he restored him to the position which was his real position and removed all those contradicting qualities that Pauline Christianity has put around him.
Self fulfilling conjecture.
MUQ wrote:
They raise him to the level of godhead and the next moment show him as petty criminal being led to the gallows and shown in the lowest of light. He is Mighty Son of David, King of Kings, God of Gods, Lord of the Lords and then see him on the cross!!
All part of his mission. See the verses above.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190276 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Our prophet gave him his natural position, a righteous prophet of God, born of a virgin Mary and bestowed with knowledge of INJEEL and Torah,
There never was any such book as an "Injeel" and I explained this before. Muhammad just thought that Jesus should be made out to be a bringer of a book since Muhammad was claiming to be one. That's all. But Jesus never even as much as even referenced any book that he brought. And if he did, why would they get rid of it and wipe out any mention of the book he claimed to bring? It makes absolutely no sense at all. The only thing that makes sense is that Jesus brought no book at all, as this was not his mission. And all that the Gospels are is various authors retelling the story of what happened. That is all the Gospels are and were ever supposed to be. But Muhammad did not understand that.
MUQ wrote:
a great reformer of Jewish law…but NOT A LAW GIVER like Moses!!
Read Jeremiah 31:31-42
MUQ wrote:
He will return to earth, but not as a god, but as a follower of our prophet.
LOL!!! This is getting pathetic. I thought Muslims were supposed to believe that all Prophets are equal? Now you say that Jesus will be a follower of Muhammad? Boy, you really made a big mistake on that one.
MUQ wrote:
If we are alive to witness that scene , we will see the true picture.
And SURELY YOU must be right. Why? Because that's the way you want it to be. As to why anybody would even bother to mention what is nothing more than blatantly subjective opinion, as if it has any value to any conversation like this, is simply beyond me. Again, nobody has ever taught you basic logic and reasoning skills. Nobody has ever taught you the difference between objectivity and subjectivity and how mere unsubstantiated, subjective claims are to be ignored. Anybody can make up any opinion they want. So what? Why is anybody supposed to pay any attention to it? That's the part that you need to explain. Just giving opinions themselves is absolutely meaningless and pointless.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190277 Sep 25, 2013
Truth wrote:
In the name of God/Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful.
All praise is due be to God/Allah, Lord of the creation,
The Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful.
Sovereign of the Day of Judgement.
You alone we worship, and to You alone we turn for help.
Guide us to the straight way;
The way of those whom You have favoured, Not of those who have incurred Your wrath, Nor of those who have gone astray.
Forgive those that do wrong to you!
For the Lord God/Allah is Judge of All;
Yes, and let's all assume this is God talking. Why? Because Muhammad said so. So why is Muhammad right? Because the Quran says so. So why is the Quran right? Because Muhammad said so. So why is Muhammad right? Because the Quran says so. So why is the Quran right? Because Muhammad says so.

Hey, I'm creating a book also, and my book claims that I am a prophet. Why should you believe I am? Because this here book I am creating says so. Do you want miracles from me to prove it? Well, if I gave you miracles, you still wouldn't believe me anyway, so I will be giving you no miracles, and if you keep demanding that I do, you will drink molten brass in hell.

Does my claim sound ridiculous and merely self serving? Sure it does. Am I making excuses for not doing miracles and proving I am a Prophet? Sure I am. But this really isn't much different than what Muhammad did as well.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#190278 Sep 25, 2013
See Mr. Seeker

My apprehension was true, your reply is so long that if I answer, it would take many pages.

Why can't you discuss one point at a time?

That would be more clear, and fruitful, but it would become an extended discussion and again you will loose all interest at the "critical juncture"!!

What is solution in your view?

I accept any thing you write,

And

You accept anything I write.

So both of us will be happy?

Is that what you call a discussion?

PS:

I did not used the word shame, it was you that you were feeling shame for agreeing to enter into discussion with me, and you repeated it three times (a sort of Trinity)....why you say, you do not remember it?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190279 Sep 25, 2013
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/23/...

Pakistani Christians mourn 85 killed in suicide bombings at Peshawar church
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190280 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ,

Islam is, more or less, the word of Mohammad, as recorded by his scribes, period.

This says NOTHING about the veracity of Mohammad's truth claims. Do they pass the smell test? That is a matter of FAITH, so the question for MUSLIMS becomes:

Have you professed PERFECT belief in ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER, or are you a pretender? An apostate? A damned liar?

Just ask Al-Shabaab. These TRUE Muslims KNOW who is or is not a team player, which is why they murdered AT LEAST two Qur'an quoting females in the Nairobi mall. Why? you ask. It's because they weren't wearing the MOHAMMAD/ALLAH MANDATED HIJAB.

How Saudi Arabian.

See: http://www.irfi.org/articles/articles_1651-17...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190281 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
See Mr. Seeker
My apprehension was true, your reply is so long that if I answer, it would take many pages.
Then why don't you post one point at a time? If you post multiple points, unlike you, I am going to answer each and every one of them, and even do it in detail.
MUQ wrote:
That would be more clear, and fruitful, but it would become an extended discussion and again you will loose all interest at the "critical juncture"!!
Critical juncture? This has been nothing but a farce with you making one illogical assumption after another.
MUQ wrote:
And
PS:
I don't ask you to accept anything that I say as I know you aren't capable of that anyway. All that people do in a debate is what is called point-counterpoint, and if a counterpoint has logical holes in it, then the other person needs to point those out. Do you expect any point to be accepted just because the person makes a claim? All claims need to be examined and if there are flaws in any point, ant any counterpoints, those need to be addressed. Otherwise it is just two people just giving opinions. And who cares about someone's opinion? The question is why anybody should believe their opinion. Merely stating opinions is pointless.

I did not used the word shame, it was you that you were feeling shame for agreeing to enter into discussion with me,

Who said this?

"That you feeling of shame is gone and you have agreed to re-join our "little discussion"!!"

You did not use the word shame? So now, not only can you not understand what the other person posts, you don't even understand what you yourself even say. And I never was feeling any shame at all. This is you merely making stuff up to try to make it look like you are doing well in this discussion when any rational person can see that you are doing horribly. I merely bagged out because your reasoning abilities make any serious conversation with you to be pointless. But you keep persisting and persisting, and it was stupid of me to even enter back into it.
MUQ wrote:
and you repeated it three times (a sort of Trinity)....why you say, you do not remember it?
I repeated that I was feeling ashamed with myself? What? Why would I feel any shame? The only reason I can think of is maybe because I am actually spending so much time with someone who has such shameful reasoning skills. About the only thing that I mentioned that could even be close to that is when I said the expression, "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me". Do you know what that expression really means? I guess not, but it wasn't a self insult as much as it was more an insult to you. That is what the expression means.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190282 Sep 25, 2013
El Cid wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com/wor ld/2013/sep/23/pakistan-church -bombings-christian-minority
Pakistani Christians mourn 85 killed in suicide bombings at Peshawar church
oh no, no no no. dees no troo. eet all westurn meedea lize an dee jooooz. pay no attenshun to dees. juss pay attenshun to wut i tell u. esslam ees relijun ov peese. dees all dee joooz doo dees.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190283 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ, there is an old saying. "Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it".

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190284 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
See Mr. Seeker
And
PS:
I did not used the word shame, it was you that you were feeling shame for agreeing to enter into discussion with me, and you repeated it three times (a sort of Trinity)....why you say, you do not remember it?
Here is one point MUQ, answer this in detail?
Why did Muslims kill those innocent people in Somalia?
Is it because the Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190285 Sep 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Here is one point MUQ, answer this in detail?
Why did Muslims kill those innocent people in Somalia?
Is it because the Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims?
You're not going to get a straight answer to that. Here's your answer.

BALALALALALALALA!!! KABOOM!!!

eet only eenfeedels anywaz hoo no cover dare head. day no eenosent. day deserv dees.
Alex WM

London, UK

#190286 Sep 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and let's all assume this is God talking. Why? Because Muhammad said so. So why is Muhammad right? Because the Quran says so. So why is the Quran right? Because Muhammad said so. So why is Muhammad right? Because the Quran says so. So why is the Quran right? Because Muhammad says so.
Hey, I'm creating a book also, and my book claims that I am a prophet. Why should you believe I am? Because this here book I am creating says so. Do you want miracles from me to prove it? Well, if I gave you miracles, you still wouldn't believe me anyway, so I will be giving you no miracles, and if you keep demanding that I do, you will drink molten brass in hell.
Does my claim sound ridiculous and merely self serving? Sure it does. Am I making excuses for not doing miracles and proving I am a Prophet? Sure I am. But this really isn't much different than what Muhammad did as well.
This deranged Islamophobe is making claims left right and centre!
He can't even explain WHY BJ did NOT marry!
He can't give us ONE verse from the Gospels where Jesus says
"I am your G-d"!!

Pathetic indeed.
Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH was a REAL person and BJ was a mythical mangod.
No wonder the deranged fool is panicking.
These are the questions and NOT a single "Christian" can answer these precisely and honestly!!!!!
A) Why didn't BJ marry?
B)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)

C)
……
If a person answers these SINCERELY, they will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.
READ the instructions carefully and answer the questions.
The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

D) Is Jesus "fully man and fully God"?

E) Define "Trinity" in your own words.

F) Here is a further Trinity conundrum:
Where was god the father when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the ghost when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the son when BJ was on earth (this question may sound weird but there is a reason for it!)?

Where is god the father right now?
Where is god the ghost/spirit right now?
Where is god the son right now?
WHAT JOB IS THE SON DOING RIGHT NOW??

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190287 Sep 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
eet only eenfeedels anywaz hoo no cover dare head. day no eenosent. day deserv dees.
If MUQ truly believes Muhammad was a prophet of the God of the Holy Bible he would answer that question.
This is a test to Muslims to prove them selves worthy of their belief in Allah their God.
To give me their answer according to the Quran.
Their answer must come from the Quran as why it was lawful for those Muslim to murder those innocent people according to the Quran.
Alex WM

London, UK

#190288 Sep 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
This lunatic has escaped from a secure asylum!
Talking of straight answers.....

A) Why didn't BJ marry?

B)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)

C)
……
If a person answers these SINCERELY, they will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.
READ the instructions carefully and answer the questions.
The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

D) Is Jesus "fully man and fully God"?

E) Define "Trinity" in your own words.

F) Here is a further Trinity conundrum:
Where was god the father when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the ghost when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the son when BJ was on earth (this question may sound weird but there is a reason for it!)?

Where is god the father right now?
Where is god the ghost/spirit right now?
Where is god the son right now?
WHAT JOB IS THE SON DOING RIGHT NOW??
Alex WM

London, UK

#190289 Sep 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>If MUQ truly believes Muhammad was a prophet of the God of the Holy Bible he would answer that question.
This is a test to Muslims to prove them selves worthy of their belief in Allah their God.
To give me their answer according to the Quran.
Their answer must come from the Quran as why it was lawful for those Muslim to murder those innocent people according to the Quran.
***Give us a name of a prophet you believe in and whose way of life you follow.

***Logical Christian?

You laugh at Hindus who worship humans, and Greek gods who sleep with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy GHOST impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to BJ the man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky!!!!

You spend your life looking for tiny loopholes in science to disprove claim about age of Earth (few billion years), but you trust the dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old or an idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity!!!!

According to you the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs, will spend Eternity in Hell Suffering while pretending that your religion is the most "tolerant" and "loving."!!!

You know less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian, Shamma.

MURDER....FOR GOD...

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed.(Exodus 22:19)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

BJ THE FALSE PROPHET GETS IT....
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.(Zechariah 13:3)

DESTROY THEM UTTERLY...
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must ATTACK THAT TOWN and COMPLETELY DESTROY ALL its INHABITANTS, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the PLUNDER (...BOOTY!!!!) in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19)

KILL NON VIRGINS...
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.(Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Accept offer. Citizens save £2B. 11 hr YHWH Allah 2
News Why did Vikings have 'Allah' embroidered into f... Oct 17 Grassclipper 4
News Did Islam reach France 1,300 years ago? DNA and... (Feb '16) Sep 29 Syriana 24
News Mystery Of How The Pyramids Were Built Has Been... Sep 26 NoGoBo 1
HELP - Searching for Archaeology Cartoon Sep '17 Kevin 1
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Aug '17 tongangodz 1,979
News Lost cities of the Midwest: A trek back to pre-... Jul '17 Von Zipper 7
More from around the web