Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256382 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190169 Sep 22, 2013
"Even Hadith does not say that rape was allowed." ~bmz the IDIOT
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#190170 Sep 22, 2013
Seeker wrote:
1. Sure there will be. It ends now. What a complete sucker I have been to allow you to manipulate this whole conversation and waste such time with you. But as they say, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

2. Yes, and Deuteronomy 17:15 isn't telling them to appoint their Kings from fellow Jews, it's telling them to appoint them from their Arab relatives who were pagan at the time. 100% complete nonsense and wishful thinking. This proves to me even more than any conversation with you about this subject is a complete waste of time.
Ans.

1. I think my dear brother, you are in grip of strong emotions, Control yourself.

I never played you for a sucker and you have nothing to be ashamed of.

May be it is the first time, you had a systematic, step by step discussion with some one.

Your other discussions are just "free flowing, high speed words," flying here and there.

Somehow, I did not allow you to diverge from the main topic and always brought you back to it.

Why should you feel ashamed of it? You have done very good, if only you leave your "dogma" position that "Our prophet is a false prophet, and you should play every trick in the book, to discredit and disqualify him"

You should not curse yourself , My dear Brother, you are a grown up and should not throw tantrums.

2. Amongst their Brothers?

I think your reference to Deut. 17:15, is in reference to Deut 18:18, where the prophet was to come from "Brothers of Jews".

If you make a "general rule" that "Brothers of Jews" "Always" means Arabs, then also this will be wrong.

You should look at the context, before deciding.

This prophesy of "Prophet like Moses coming from "brothers of Jews"…." Certainly gives idea that he "might" come from someone who are closely related to Jews.

If that was not the case , why the prophesy should be made simple "God will send another prophet like Moses, from Children of Isreal"…." Why the phrase "from their brothers" was used?

It will not help you my dear brother to throw tantrums, you should control yourself and learn something from this discussion.

Learn something, my dear brother.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190172 Sep 22, 2013
The Trinity is Jewish

The God of Abraham. Isaac and Jacob is the God of the Jewish people and of the Christians. The Hebrew Scriptures of the Old Testament are authoritative for the Jew and for the Christian. In them is found the confession that is authoritative for all of us.

Hear. O Israel. the LORD our God, the LORD IS ONE. Deuteronomy 6:4

TRIUNITY IN TANAKH (Old Testament)

While it is universally admitted by both Jews and Christians that God is One and that there is no one beside Him, we are also compelled to acknowledge that the triunity of God is clearly taught in the Torah, the Prophets, and in the Writings --- that is in the whole Tanakh, the Hebrew Scriptures of the Old Testament, & the New Testament. Not only in the Tanakh but also in the Talmudical & Rabbinical writings this concept is well known. Space does not permit us to present proofs from all the sources in this short article. Here we present just a few challenging proofs:

THE TORAH: When God (Elohim) create the world He wanted to make absolutely clear to His creation that He is not some abstract mathematical unitarian principle with no analogy in all creation, as some of our philosophers tried to present Him under Aristotelian influence. Instead we read in the holy Torah these words:

And (Elohim) said. Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:
and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle,
& over all the earth. Genesis 1:26

The Trinity Is Jewish

Elohim made man, a being composed of a triunity --- body, soul and spirit, in the image of God;
and to make this more clear God reveals Himself in His plural form of Elohim and says,

"Let us make man."

Even those of our rabbis who do not accept as yet the triunity of God, realize that this verse is clear support for such teaching. Thus in Midrash Rabbah on Genesis we find the following comments on the verse: Rabbi Samuel bar Nahman in the name of Rabbi Jonathan said, that at the time when Moses wrote the Torah; writing a portion of it daily, when he came to this Verse which says, "And Elohim said let us make man in our image after our likeness," Moses said, Master of the Universe why do you give herewith an excuse to the sectarians (who believe in the triunity of God). God answered Moses, You write and whoever wants to err let him err.

But surely God did not make Moses to write the whole Scriptures in order to make people err. but rather to show them the right way and the right revelation, namely that the One God is a triune God who calls Himself Elohim and who says. Let us make man.

THE PROPHETS: There are many Scripture verses which show clearly that God manifested Himself also as the Word by which He created heaven and earth and by which He leads and directs creation. He also manifested Himself as the Ruakh Hakodesh, the Holy Spirit, who inspired the prophets of God and who did mighty miracles through the great judges of Israel, Gideon, Samson, and David. We want to point out one Scripture which compels us to admit the triunity of God. Isaiah the prophet speaks in the name of God and says:

Come near unto me. hear this: I have not spoken in secret from the beginning: from the time that it was,there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

Isaiah 48:16

Here God calls the people to come to Him, but He is sent by the Lord GOD and His Spirit. Exactly the same teaching as we have found in the Torah. we find also in the teachings of God's prophets. How else can it be? The same God who commanded Moses to manifest His triunitarian nature commands also the Hebrew Prophets to do the same.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190173 Sep 22, 2013
The Trinity is Jewish
Continued

THE WRITINGS: Very clearly we find the same teaching about God in the Psalms and in the other writings of the Hebrew Scriptures. We read in Psalm 2 where the Holy Spirit, the Ruakh Hakodesh, speaks through David and says:

I will declare the decree: The LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son:

this day have I begotten thee. Psalm 2:7

Here is the Holy Spirit speaking through David and instructing David, that the LORD, which is in Hebrew the ineffable name of Jehovah (which we pronounce as Adonai, has a Son who is begotten of God in a most supernatural way. Maybe King David himself did not well understand the words that he was commanded to write by the Holy Spirit; but as Moses and Isaiah, he obeyed. Be wrote this down for us so that there be no misunderstanding. God who is almighty manifests Himself as a triunity, leaving us no doubt as to His nature.

The Trinity is a Jewish conception of God creating and dealing with His creation and His people Israel in a triune way. This quotation bears it out: Exodus 19 starts with the words, "In the third month." This is explained by the words of Proverbs 22:20, "Have I not written to thee excellent (Hebrew, threefold) things in counsels and knowledge." On this Rabbi Joshua bar Nehemiah said that this is the Torah whose letters are threefold, alf, bet, g(i)ml, and everything is a Trinity: The Torah is Trinitarian, for it is composed of the Torah, the Prophets, and the Writings. The Mishna (talmudical learning) is a trinity composed of Talmud (learning) halakhot (daily Jewish laws) and haggadot (historical items). The mediator consisted of a trinity of Miriam, Moses, & Aaron. Prayers are a trinity of morning, afternoon, and evening prayers. Israel is a trinity consisting of priests, Levites and Israelites. The name Moses in Hebrew consists of three letters. He is of the tribe of Levi, which again is in the Hebrew three letters. from the seed of the Patriarchs who are a trinity of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; in the third month which is Sivan, after Nisan & Iyar on mount Sin whose letters are three as it is written. "And they rested in the wilderness of Sin.".(Midrash Tanhuma on Exodus 19)

God has made everything and arranged everything in a Trinitarian way. then it must also be Jewish and biblical to know that God, Himself is a Trinity. This He is and has manifested Himself as the Savior, Messiah, and Son of God in the person of the Lord Jesus, the Messiah. He then sent down the Holy Spirit, the Ruakh Hakodesh, on the Disciples in the third month, of the Feast of Shavuot, the feast of perfection, celebrated after counting seven times seven.

TRINITY AND COMMON SENSE

But. can three be one? Does not common sense rebel against such a statement? Must we not state categorically that God is either One or Three? Not so. As a matter of fact everything you come in contact with is not a mathematical concept of one, but usually an item composed of a trinity. The ancient Greek philosopher reasoned out the theory of atoms by simply watching a black cow, eating green grass, and then giving white milk. All things are composed of millions and billions of atoms; but the atom itself is a trinity of a proton, electron and nucleus.

In Romans 1:20 Paul uses the creation of the cosmos as demonstrating this Godhead (theiotes]. The universe ... is an absolute triunity of space, time, and matter. Each of these in turn is an absolute triunity. Space consists of length, breadth, and depth or height: time is future, present, and past; matter is energy, motion, and phenomena. Here we have not merely an illustration of three in one --- as in the case of light, heat, and ultra-violet rays of the sunbeam, or the manifestation of H2O as liquid, ice, and steam --- but an absolute trinity composed of three absolute triunities.

"What does it all matter?" The answer is that it matters very much. It proves the truth of God's Word.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190174 Sep 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No!
You cannot show that Qur'aan backs up rape of female captives. You do not have to lie. Let us see if if you can.
Even Hadith does not say that rape was allowed.
Ok, let's repeat the same exercise we have already done three times now. Incredible.

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.

Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse:(Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/h...

http://www.hadithcollection.com/sahihmuslim/1...

http://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php...

Now, of course you have all sorts of bizarre twists and excuses for 4:24, even though the hadith clearly references this verse and tells us it's meaning, but what about these verses as well?

23:5 (Y. Ali) Who abstain from sex,
23:6 (Y. Ali) Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,

70:29 (Y. Ali) And those who guard their chastity,
70:30 (Y. Ali) Except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (then) they are not to be blamed.

As is said, the Quran often repeats the same thing for added clarity. Looks crystal clear to me. Thanks for the clear repeats Muhammad so that BMZ can't invent bizarre twists and excuses.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190175 Sep 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. I think my dear brother, you are in grip of strong emotions, Control yourself.]
LOL!!! You really flatter yourself don't you. You actually have no idea of all of the logic errors you make. Take a hike. Take your nose out of the Quran for once and read a few useful books on logic and philosophy, okay? Subjects such as that teach one how to think rationally and consistently. That's enough of the Special Olympics of debate.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190176 Sep 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was not the case , why the prophesy should be made simple "God will send another prophet like Moses, from Children of Isreal"…." Why the phrase "from their brothers" was used?
Why was the same exact phrase used to tell them who to appoint their Kings from? Does someone honestly have to explain this to you? Why didn't you ask yourself this question? Are you honestly this blind and illogical? I can't believe that I even have to point this out to you. Any rational person would have never even bothered to say what you just said. At most, they would try to develop some excuse as to why the same exact phrases means two entirely different people, even though the author gives no indication of that. But you didn't even think of trying that angle. That is the angle that rational Muslims try, even though it still never works. Even if that angle would never ultimately work, at least it would have been a logical and rational attempt. And you even have to wonder why I have no confidence that any truly rational conversation can ever be had with you?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190177 Sep 22, 2013
Muqtarda, no hard feelings, but your reasoning abilities are pathetic. I just can't believe that nobody has ever taught you the basics of common sense reasoning. What the heck did the education system that you have been through actually teach you? In the west, these things are taken for granted and are considered basic common sense. But I guess that common sense shouldn't be taken for granted as common at all in Middle Eastern Muslim culture, so to call common sense common, might be too presumptuous. I should stop making so many assumptions and taking things for granted. You sure have taught me an amazing lesson. Truly a cultural learning experience for me.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190178 Sep 22, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let's repeat the same exercise we have already done three times now. Incredible.
The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.
Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse:(Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)
http://www.hadithcollection.com/sahihmuslim/1...
http://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php...
Now, of course you have all sorts of bizarre twists and excuses for 4:24, even though the hadith clearly references this verse and tells us it's meaning, but what about these verses as well?
23:5 (Y. Ali) Who abstain from sex,
23:6 (Y. Ali) Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,
70:29 (Y. Ali) And those who guard their chastity,
70:30 (Y. Ali) Except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (then) they are not to be blamed.
As is said, the Quran often repeats the same thing for added clarity. Looks crystal clear to me. Thanks for the clear repeats Muhammad so that BMZ can't invent bizarre twists and excuses.
Yes, Mohammad/Allah was CLEARLY a rape-enabler.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#190185 Sep 23, 2013
Seeker wrote:

LOL!!! You really flatter yourself don't you. You actually have no idea of all of the logic errors you make. Take a hike. Take your nose out of the Quran for once and read a few useful books on logic and philosophy, okay? Subjects such as that teach one how to think rationally and consistently. That's enough of the Special Olympics of debate.

Why was the same exact phrase used to tell them who to appoint their Kings from? Does someone honestly have to explain this to you? Why didn't you ask yourself this question? Are you honestly this blind and illogical? I can't believe that I even have to point this out to you. Any rational person would have never even bothered to say what you just said. At most, they would try to develop some excuse as to why the same exact phrases means two entirely different people, even though the author gives no indication of that. But you didn't even think of trying that angle. That is the angle that rational Muslims try, even though it still never works. Even if that angle would never ultimately work, at least it would have been a logical and rational attempt. And you even have to wonder why I have no confidence that any truly rational conversation can ever be had with you?
Ans.

1. Why should I get way from Quran, while you "all the time" talk about your Bible?

What sort of logic is this?

The subject of discussion was "What Bible says about our prophet" and I am always coming back to this topic.

You on the other hand have "suddenly" lost all interest in the subject, which is so strange.

2. Why are you getting emotional again?

You have to analyze every phrase and every usage based on the reference and context.

There is no "Dogma" that "Their Brothers" MUST Mean Jews…

Progeny of Ishmael are indeed "brothers of Jews" , this is a fact, confirmed from the Bible itself.

The wordings of the prophesy "I shall raise a prophet like you from amongst their brothers…." Gives the idea that this prophet shall be not from Jews!!

That is to protect Honor and Position of Moses amongst Jews!!

If ANOTHER prophet like Moses was to come from Jews, to replace his teachings, it would be a sort of down fall for him.

That is why God chose that prophet to come from "another line of Abrahamic family" , so that there be no such problem.

Allah Knows Best.

My dear brother, I appeal to you, to not get emotional and excited and treat this matter with care.

This is a very serious subject and very serious discussion.

I pray to Allah to give you strength to complete this discussion.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190186 Sep 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Why should I get way from Quran, while you "all the time" talk about your Bible?
Who told you to get away from the Quran? You make no sense.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "Dogma" that "Their Brothers" MUST Mean Jews…
Well obviously it meant fellows Jews in 17:15. Do you think that 17:15 was telling them to appoint their Kings from the Arabs rather than fellow Jews? And the same exact phrases is used only a mere 23 verses away in 18:15 and 18:18. If you can explain how and why the meaning of among your brothers means a totally different people than it means in 17:15 without the author giving any indication of that, then maybe you might be getting somewhere. So go ahead, explain the logic that says how among your brothers means two totally different people in two verses only 15 verses apart. I would be fascinated to see how your logic pulls that tap dance off.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Progeny of Ishmael are indeed "brothers of Jews" , this is a fact, confirmed from the Bible itself.
It doesn't confirm it at all and in fact, 17:15 clarifies and confirms who among your brothers refers to.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The wordings of the prophesy "I shall raise a prophet like you from amongst their brothers…." Gives the idea that this prophet shall be not from Jews!!
Then it also gives us the idea that they are supposed to appoint all of their Kings from the Arabs as well. Does that make any sense to you? I can't believe I even have to explain this to you.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is to protect Honor and Position of Moses amongst Jews!!
If ANOTHER prophet like Moses was to come from Jews, to replace his teachings, it would be a sort of down fall for him.
First of all, where does it say anything about REPLACING his teachings? Secondly, it's not a downfall for him at all and in fact the Jews are still awaiting their Messiah who was clearly prophecized in the Jewish scriptures. Christians think that Messiah has already come and will return, the Jews don't. This is a complete and utter logical train wreck. I just cannot even begin to imagine how your sense of logic works.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why God chose that prophet to come from "another line of Abrahamic family" , so that there be no such problem.
I've never seen somebody make up such baseless, arbitrary crap in my life. It boggles my mind. Again, what a tremendous waste of time you are. There is no problem that you speak of in the first place that needs to be considered. The Jews are awaiting a Messiah who is supposed to be even greater than Moses. Wheres the problem? You just make up whatever suits your fancy and you have zero scriptural basis for your invented "problem". Again, this is absolutely amazing.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190188 Sep 23, 2013
Also, MUQ, the Messiah that the Jews are waiting for is clearly supposed to come from the line of David and is clearly supposed to be a Jew. All prophets in the Jewish scriptures were all Jews. That's kind of the way the Jewish religion works. Their religion says they are the chosen people and therefore all prophets will be Jewish. And even Christians believe that and realize that Jesus was a Jew. There is never any mention of any Arab prophet, nor would there ever be one in the Jewish scriptures because of the very basis of Jews as the chosen people which is found all throughout their scriptures. Now you might find that to be arrogant of Judaism, but it is what it is and it is plastered all over their scriptures.
a christian

Slough, UK

#190189 Sep 23, 2013
a christian wrote:
As Jesus and some of His Disciples were walking along the road, a man said to Jesus', "I will follow You wherever You go."
Jesus replied to the man, "foxes have holes' birds of the air have nests, I'am a Son of Man now with nowhere to lay my head in Peace’ within this world;
The over all answer from Jesus is :- Love one another respectfully' all people have been chosen to Love one another' all people are God/Allah's chosen people' Moses led 'all' people that were slaves and under the rule of tyranny' so they can be free to Love one another and Homour God/Allah' and follow 'The 10 Commandments' Given Tp Moses to present to 'All' people chosen by Almighty God/Allah'
a christian

Slough, UK

#190190 Sep 23, 2013
a christian wrote:
As Jesus and some of His Disciples were walking along the road, a man said to Jesus', "I will follow You wherever You go."
Jesus replied to the man, "foxes have holes' birds of the air have nests, I'am a Son of Man now with nowhere to lay my head in Peace’ within this world;

The over all answer from Jesus is :- Love one another respectfully' all people have been chosen to Love one another' all people are God/Allah's chosen people' Moses led 'all' people that were slaves and under the rule of tyranny' so they can be free to Love one another and Honour God/Allah' and follow 'The 10 Commandments' Given Tp Moses to present to 'All' people chosen by Almighty God/Allah'
a christian

Slough, UK

#190191 Sep 23, 2013
a christian wrote:

The over all answer from Jesus is :- Love one another respectfully' all people have been chosen to Love one another' all people are God/Allah's chosen people' Moses led 'all' people that were slaves and under the rule of tyranny' so they can be free to Love one another and Honour God/Allah' and follow 'The 10 Commandments' Given To Moses to present to 'All' people chosen by Almighty God/Allah'
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190192 Sep 23, 2013
a christian wrote:
a christian wrote:
Can you explain what that verse means to you?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190193 Sep 23, 2013
For MUQtard,

http://news.msn.com/world/10-things-to-know-a...

Excerpt:

Al-Shabab is inspired by the Saudi Arabian Wahabi version of Islam though most Somalis belong to the more moderate Sufi strain. While they initially won popularity with Somalis by promising security and stability after years of lawlessness and violence, al-Shabab's destruction of Sufi shrines has cost them much support among locals.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190194 Sep 23, 2013
a christian wrote:
<quoted text> The over all answer from Jesus is :- Love one another respectfully' all people have been chosen to Love one another' all people are God/Allah's chosen people' Moses led 'all' people that were slaves and under the rule of tyranny'
That sounds all well and good, but it isn't what the Jewish scriptures actually say. And the Jews attacked people and kicked them out so that they could get their promised land. That is clearly in the scriptures whether we like it or not.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190195 Sep 23, 2013
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/jun/14/...

Saudi Arabia created the monster now devouring it

Excerpt:

Yet if more of the Muslim world is now open to a newly intolerant and violent strain of Islam, no force has been more responsible than Saudi Arabia. Ever since the 1930s, the Saudis have promoted Wahhabism, the most severe incarnation of Islam. After the oil boom of the early 1970s this became a fundamental tenet of Saudi foreign policy, and a sizeable slice of the country's vast oil revenues has been devoted to promoting Wahhabism at the expense of more tolerant forms of Islam. The Saudis have provoked a clash of civilisations, not so much between east and west as within Islam itself.

The Wahhabis have always been opponents of Sufism: on coming to power in the early 19th century, the Wahhabis destroyed all the Sufi and Shia shrines in Arabia and Iraq. At the time, most Muslims regarded the Wahhabis as an extreme and alien sect. But in recent years the Wahhabis have used their oil revenues to attempt to remake Islam in their own puritanical image.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#190196 Sep 23, 2013
El Cid wrote:
Idiot,
Coitus interruptus is LATIN.
Yes, I know that.

I had already posted the following note to you, Buford.

"Not me, Buford. You are the one, who is not only an idiot but also an ignorant fool.

I had written: Even Hadith does not say that rape was allowed.

And you foolishly bring up the word Coitus.

DOES COITUS MEAN RAPE?

How come you guys, whose native language is English, are totally unable to comprehend written English?"

And now you bring up the words Coitus interruptus. Does that mean Rape in English?

You can understand the moral of that story easily. The moral is that if you have sex with a woman or a girl and withdraw just before ejaculation, there is no guarantee that she will not be pregnant.

You might leak and ooze a little and that could be enough to make her pregnant. So, if God wants to bring that soul in the world, she will bear your child. It would be a different case if you go and get her pregnancy terminated.

The best example of coitus interruptus can be seen in Genesis 38, when Onan withdrew his dick and ejaculated on the floor every time. I think Onan never leaked for Tamar did not conceive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama names Utah, Nevada monuments despite oppo... Dec 30 Off Topic 5
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge Dec 30 YHWH Allah 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... (Mar '15) Dec 22 Lucifer 9
C-h-e-a-p K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s For Sale Middlesbrough Dec 19 Anonymous 1
The Epiphany Window is a Map of Stonehenge Dec '16 Garry-Denke 4
News A trip to Israel gives Hanukkah new meaning for... Dec '16 drain the swamp 1
News Lubbock's bounty of free museums lure visitors ... Dec '16 Tom 1
More from around the web