Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256309 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#189981 Sep 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Define plot·ter
/&#712;plät&#601;r/
noun
noun: plotter;&#8195;plural noun: plotters
1. someone who secretly makes plans to do something illegal or harmful; a conspirator.
"the trial of alleged coup plotters"
synonyms:
conspirator, schemer, intriguer, machinator; More
planner
"his fellow plotter was a disgruntled former employee of the mill"
2. a piece of equipment that marks out points on a chart.

As you can see BMZ you are a deceiver your self.
I had already clarified that by posting the following note:

"I responded to news' post # 189600 on page 8955 in which news wrote:

"Then the Quran says - Allah is the best deceiever (plotter)!!!!"

That is how I ridicule an unintelligent remark and hammer back, when I see such ridiculous remarks coming from a hardcore polemic Christian. You should not feel upset and bad.

And now, I can safely say that your Father was the best plotter against Jesus .
bmz

Location hidden

#189982 Sep 20, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fluent in Arabic? Not just Koran Arabic but the Arabic language in general.
Yes, and let me have your telephone number and I will call you. You speak in Persian and I will speak in Arabic. Get an interpreter to help you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#189983 Sep 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No if and no but!
It is true that the Holy Spirit of Christianity DOES NOT exist. If this thing had existed, John would have written the misinformation in John 1:1 as:
"In the beginning were the Word and the Holy Spirit; the Word and the Holy Spirit were with God. The Word and the Holy Spirit were Gods."
So, John 1:1 shows that there was no Holy Spirit besides God. If it had been there right from the beginning, he would have surely mentioned.
Also, we do not see Jesus talking about the Father and this Holy Spirit throughout his short period of teaching. He spoke only about God and addressed God as the Father in heaven,
If there were two, he would have uttered every time he opened his mouth, "The Father and the Holy Spirit", but he never spoke about it frequently. This shows that there was no Holy Spirit besides God.
God commanded and the zygote of Jesus was formed in his mother's womb. The sperm to fertilize the egg came from her own body system, which was unique. That is why Mary was the miraculous woman, not the child.
Gabriel only passed the message by giving her the good news. He blew nothing.
Yes, Allah does not give His glory to anyone. That was confirmed through Isaiah 42:
"I am the Lord, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images."
So, it was only Allah, who gave life to 'it or that in her", that is the zygote or foetus of Jesus. You can read about the 'it' in following translation by yours truly to show the "it" in 66:12 and my translation is not literal.
"And to Mary d/o Imran, who preserved her chastity, We breathed Our spirit INTO IT, and who believed in the words of her Lord and His Scriptures, and was indeed a devout person."
So, God breathed in or blew in, simply means God gave life to it, the foetus of Jesus.
Allah was no where around Mary.
Allah sits out side of time and space.
You said that your self.

For Allah to perform that miracle Allah has to be presences.
And the Quran does not say Allah came down from out of time and space to perform that miracle.

Quran 66:12 Sahih International
And [the example of] Mary, the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We blew into [her garment] through Our angel, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient.

That verse states: So We blew unto [her garment] through our angel, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of devoutly obedient.
Ir was an angel that blew into Mary instead of Allah, making the angel a partner with Allah, which of course Allah committed Shirk!

Who was that angel?

You cannot bluff your way out of this BMZ.
66:12 clearly states it was an angel that blew into Mary.

So who was that angel?

66:12 clearly shows that Muhammad and his Quran is a fabrication of Muhammad's lies!
bmz

Location hidden

#189984 Sep 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Quran 66:12 Sahih International
And [the example of] Mary, the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We blew into [her garment] through Our angel, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient.

That verse states: So We blew unto [her garment] through our angel, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of devoutly obedient.

Ir was an angel that blew into Mary instead of Allah, making the angel a partner with Allah, which of course Allah committed Shirk!

Who was that angel?

You cannot bluff your way out of this BMZ.

66:12 clearly states it was an angel that blew into Mary.
66:12 does not talk about any angel.

I have already told you that there are a few poor and bad translations of Qur'aan and two of them were done by Hilali & Khan and Saheeh International.

If you want to follow Saheeh International and the other, it would then mean that Gabriel lifted up the garments, blew and shoved the Holy Spirit of Christianity in, through the vagina.

This is getting hilarious and absurd!

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#189985 Sep 21, 2013
SHAMMA,

Slip into BMZ's wife's soiled underwear and begin reading the stinking Quran revealed to that mad man, Muhammad. Then, switch to the NT attributed to another lunatic, Jesus. LOL.

Location hidden

#189986 Sep 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
66:12 does not talk about any angel.
I have already told you that there are a few poor and bad translations of Qur'aan and two of them were done by Hilali & Khan and Saheeh International.
If you want to follow Saheeh International and the other, it would then mean that Gabriel lifted up the garments, blew and shoved the Holy Spirit of Christianity in, through the vagina.
This is getting hilarious and absurd!
You bull-shit!
Muslims are insane people!Muhammad was a murderer, rapist, robber, and liar.
You are insane!
You should not have to make excuses for the Quran scripture.
Making excuses shows Muhammad fabricated the whole Quran.
Secondly Allah had to be presence and Allah was not there.
Muslims are a bunch of murderers that murder innocent people on fabricated lies.
That insanity!

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#189987 Sep 21, 2013
Where the fu-ck is Muhammad? Oh, the fu-cker is busy screwing a 12 year old girl in hell. Who the fu-ck was Muhammad's mother? the fu=cker's mother was a whore and a sorcerer. How the fu-ck did Muhammad die? The fu-cker died of poisoning that he failed to detect and which the fu-cker could not neutralize once it entered his body. LOL.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#189988 Sep 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I had already clarified that by posting the following note:
"I responded to news' post # 189600 on page 8955 in which news wrote:
"Then the Quran says - Allah is the best deceiever (plotter)!!!!"
That is how I ridicule an unintelligent remark and hammer back, when I see such ridiculous remarks coming from a hardcore polemic Christian. You should not feel upset and bad.
And now, I can safely say that your Father was the best plotter against Jesus .
bmz

"The shameful part is that the Father deceived Jesus and never told him that he was going to get him killed." ~ bmz,

True or false?
bmz

Location hidden

#189989 Sep 21, 2013
El Cid wrote:
"The shameful part is that the Father deceived Jesus and never told him that he was going to get him killed."

True or false?
Very true, Buford
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#189990 Sep 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, Buford
rabbee: incorrect! there is too much evidence, even in their corrupted scripture. to indicate that Benee YeHooVHee Adam, did know this. They knew long before, Their prayer in the garden. when they ask for G-D, to not have Them put to death. They knew this, when They rode the donkey instead of a horse. and They knew this, with the incident of the fig tree.

no amount of about seven billion liars, is going to make any one right with G-D here in TheTorah still.
truth

Helena Valley, Australia

#189991 Sep 21, 2013
he say;you are win..ok ok ok just stop pray
no i did not stop
if you need shaut and cry but pray

next morning i follow i start going one side road
follow something who try set up on evil way..
yep
i say simmular prayers as donkey
zasuci svoj sveti mach i brani me
yep
its go out
i see who they are its split off aparat its go out
i see what i can see
words as sword
words as alive god from alive bealiever

Are you for sure Jesus Christ not start his walk trough earth with words?
yes it is
INRI
truth

Helena Valley, Australia

#189992 Sep 21, 2013
please tell me

evil is small big or just in right between..
bmz

Location hidden

#189993 Sep 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
1. Muhammad denied that Jesus is the biological Son of God.

2. Muhammad denied that God is a Trinity.

3. Muhammad denied that Jesus was crucified on the cross died for our sin was buried and rose from the dead by the power of God.

4. Muhammad denied that Adam's fallen nature was passed on to us through Adam's sin against God.

5. Muhammad falsely claimed it was just a mistake and God forgave Adam and Eve, and there was no consequence of that mistake Adam committed.
Thank you for the post, Shamma and we appreciate that.

Regarding item, 5, he was right in saying that it was a mistake and God forgave them both.

Jazakallah, for speaking the truth.
truth

Helena Valley, Australia

#189994 Sep 21, 2013
lucrius=suricaeioull

see cell

don't serve some two evil

its fall

who look creation but fall
Who liked be bigger then real Creator?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#189995 Sep 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and let me have your telephone number and I will call you. You speak in Persian and I will speak in Arabic. Get an interpreter to help you.
You speak arabic language fluently? LOL

Since when? Did you already forget when bad figure you made when we talked about bismallah. I am not arabic speaker but I litereally K.O. you.

Not to speak you have an arabic dictionary right on your desk that you use almost everyday. Shame on you.
truth

Helena Valley, Australia

#189996 Sep 21, 2013
id=mecca
you can go in Cambodia next spiritual journey

Location hidden

#189997 Sep 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the post, Shamma and we appreciate that.
Regarding item, 5, he was right in saying that it was a mistake and God forgave them both.
Jazakallah, for speaking the truth.
Your Muslims mind is filled with insanity.
God did not forgive Adam and Eve.
The consequence of their sin caused them to die and their body decayed
into dust.
That is called original sin that affects each and every one of us.
Muhammad was nothing more than a pagan desert bandit that lied, raped, robbed, and murdered.

The lies in the Quran prove Muhammad was nothing more than a pagan desert bandit!

Muslims are insane!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#189998 Sep 21, 2013
SHAMMA:

If Yeshua, the Nazarene is the biological son of god, then your god has a DNA. This is pretty silly idea.

Location hidden

#189999 Sep 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
SHAMMA:
If Yeshua, the Nazarene is the biological son of god, then your god has a DNA. This is pretty silly idea.
Jesus is the biological Son of God Because Jesus is God.
There is only one God.
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is One God manifested as three persons.

Location hidden

#190000 Sep 21, 2013
t is said that Jesus is God’s son, yet it is also said that Jesus is God.

How can one being be both the father and son of iself. And how did God have a human son, or a son that could be seen by humans and interact with humans.

This is a really tricky question, isn’t it! Many Muslims have puzzled over this for many years, so it is pretty normal to struggle to understand how the relationship between God and Jesus works. I’m going to try to handle your questions in reverse order if that’s ok.

So the Bible tells us that Jesus isn’t ‘God’s human son’, rather, that Jesus, who is co-eternal with God (that means that like God, he existed forever) became human. Jesus was like God - eternal and perfect - but he became human so that he could enter into our world and die for humans. The Bible treats this as something to marvel at:... Jesus Christ ‘though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.’(Philippians 2:6-8) The actual ‘mechanics’ of how God had a human son are not explained to us, but we are left in no doubt that Mary’s conception and pregnancy are miraculous - you could read chapter 1 of the gospel of Luke to see the angel tell Mary that she will fall pregnant. The gospel of John, which is written in very symbolic language at the beginning, speaks about ‘the word becoming flesh’.‘The word’ is Jesus - who was with God in the beginning - and he became flesh - this is what ‘incarnate’ means - to be made flesh. This makes it clear that Jesus is the eternal God becoming human. So in answer to your second question, it isn’t so much that God had a human son, but that God’s son became human for our sake.

So, to look at the first part of your question, what does it mean for God to have a son? Well, actually, when we say ‘God’ we could almost mean three people - God the Father, God the Son, or God the Holy Spirit. These three are called ‘the trinity’ and each one is called a ‘person’ of the trinity. It is quite hard to understand how these three work together. Some people find it easier to understand with an analogy - so, for example, God is like water - ice, water and steam are all water but they are all different. The analogy fails at various points but that might be a way to start to get your head around it. So a few things about the trinity that we should keep in mind:

* There is only one God - so even as we talk about the three persons of the trinity we are talking about one God. All three persons of the trinity are God. If you want to look at some verses, you could look at Deuteronomy 6:4, Galatians 1:1, John 1:1-18, and Matthew 28:19.

* There is relationship in the trinity - the Son (Jesus) is obedient to the Father (Luke 22:42); the Holy Spirit is sent by the Father and the Son (John 16:15ff).

So the three persons of the trinity are the same God, but they are each distinct. They have different roles, but each action any member of the trinity might do is God’s action, regardless of who did it.

* We see this distinction / unity when Jesus identifies himself with the Father, saying that he and the Father ‘are one’(John 10:38, 17:11,21), and that he is in the Father and vice versa (John 14:11). Jesus does not say that he IS the Father, or that he and the Father are the SAME, but that they are ONE. So they are distinct, yet unified.

* Because Jesus and the Father are both one and distinct, we can say that God ‘sent his son into the world’-(John 3:16), and also that Jesus came into the world (1 Tim 1:15)- we are speaking about essentially the same action on the part of God, but on the one hand, God the Father sends, on the other, God the Son comes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Secret Tunnel Discovered Beneath the Ancient Te... Jul 10 La Femme Accident 1
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Jul 10 Resident 23
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... Jul 7 pshun2404 26
News Blackdom history little known (Feb '11) Jun 27 spydie 35
News Volunteers wanted to join community archaeologi... Jun 24 dig 1
News Safeguarding Islam's ancient past May '17 Tear it down 1
News Men made strange discoveryHere are the top stor... May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
More from around the web