Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 255953 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#189140 Sep 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: just giving to you the real facts, about using profanely TheName of G-D vainly.
and you should be concerned, when the jews are screwing up again. because of the adverse effects, it has on this world. a bad shepherd, can get a lot of goyeem sheep killed. if there is no world peace, the lying jews are screwing up again. when the jews lie, people die. that is not hard, to figure out. two dead jews, can result in more than a 100 dead goyeem. they need a constant reminder, there not being true to G-D here in TheTorah is murder.
and hey if any atheist, believe their is a G-D or g-ds. then they, ain't really an atheist. and hey i was raised, in a family with a real atheist father. and i am sure i know atheism, better than most alleged atheist.
Each person is shepherd to themself. Jews are not our shepherds.

Having a belief in god and think god exists are two different things. There are a lot of Atheists that think that a god exists or may exist but they don't have a belief in it, for various reasons. What Atheists do is to reject the idea of a god similar to man in terms of phisicity and or behaviour.
Alex WM

London, UK

#189141 Sep 15, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the same reasons why anybody should ignore you as well. you are both lunatics, and that's why you get along so well and agree with each other so much. Except that Jimmie is actually smarter than you are and never actually agrees with you. All you do is to agree with him, but have you ever noticed that he is at least smart enough to never reciprocate and agree with you? He's majorly insane, but he is smart. You are semi insane and completely stupid. I'm not sure which is worse, but they are both pretty bad.
Did BJ say these things?
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"..........yes/no
2. "I am God!"..........yes/no
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"....yes/no
4. "I am God in person"..........yes/no
5. "I am God Incarnate"..........yes/n o
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person".....yes/no
7. "I am made of sin"..........yes/no
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"...yes/no
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"..........yes/n o
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".........yes/no
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"..........yes/no
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"..........yes/no
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”....yes/no
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"..........yes/no
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"...yes/no
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”.........yes/no
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles).........yes/no
Alex WM

London, UK

#189142 Sep 15, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
His reasoning: Stefano criticizes Islam and Muhammad and tell me I didn't get the Trinity, then he must be a Christian, more specifically Catholic since he's Italian.
This is the childish mentally Alexia has.
Straight to the facts, aside having underlined the facts these Muslims want to criticize something they don't know, I have explained to them so many times what Trinity is and so did other people, but the result was zero. Once Alexia told me to answer to his series of questions with a simple yes or no. I did exactly as he wished giving only that answer, but he told me that my answer was not enough so he made another series of questions and stalked with that for many days.
It's just a sad case of mental illness, probably the saddest case.
Bullsh*t!!!!

Show us...where are your clear explanations of Trinity!!! LOL.
With due respect how can clarity be your forte while you are struggling with basic English, you clown.

You made a big claim about the Trinity.

Now define Trinity in your own words, you moron.
If you can't do it...then get the hell out....why don't you go forth and divide! lol

You are a closet Catholic. Period.

Location hidden

#189143 Sep 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the rate of crime, has everything to do with not being true to G-D. it is not related, to whether or not their is a death penalty. as the bias point of any nation, moves away from G-D. it is going to result, in more crime. as it moves closer to G-D truly, your going to see less crime.
It's because of law enforcements rather than death penalty or whether a nation is being true or closer to god.

Location hidden

#189144 Sep 15, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t!!!!
Show us...where are your clear explanations of Trinity!!! LOL.
With due respect how can clarity be your forte while you are struggling with basic English, you clown.
You made a big claim about the Trinity.
Now define Trinity in your own words, you moron.
If you can't do it...then get the hell out....why don't you go forth and divide! lol
You are a closet Catholic. Period.
http://www.carehome.co.uk/mental-health-hospi...

This is the best I can do to help you. Sorry.
Alex WM

London, UK

#189145 Sep 15, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Each person is shepherd to themself. Jews are not our shepherds.
Having a belief in god and think god exists are two different things. There are a lot of Atheists that think that a god exists or may exist but they don't have a belief in it, for various reasons. What Atheists do is to reject the idea of a god similar to man in terms of phisicity and or behaviour.
Knowledgeable Muslims are quite comfortable with Atheists who in the main have a "hunch" that god or something more powerful may exist although they are unwilling to go along with the idea of a god who is similar to man or other created things.
As far as we are concerned some of these "atheists" have just rejected their created "god"...and are looking for something more solid and acceptable from their perspective. We believe that God as understood by Muslims makes more sense than many other "models/versions" of God.

Location hidden

#189146 Sep 15, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are semi insane and completely stupid. I'm not sure which is worse, but they are both pretty bad.
Semi insane? Were you trying to not hurt him too much, joking or what? This guy is fully insane.

Insanity and stupidity all in one person? Neither his god loved him.

Location hidden

#189147 Sep 15, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowledgeable Muslims are quite comfortable with Atheists who in the main have a "hunch" that god or something more powerful may exist although they are unwilling to go along with the idea of a god who is similar to man or other created things.
As far as we are concerned some of these "atheists" have just rejected their created "god"...and are looking for something more solid and acceptable from their perspective. We believe that God as understood by Muslims makes more sense than many other "models/versions" of God.
Is this British humour?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#189148 Sep 15, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a LIAR.
You have NEVER answered these questions adequately and completely.
Prove to everybody that you have actually answered these properly.
Go back and look. I even answered them for BMZ and he did the same thing and rejected my answers because they came from John. If I do this from John, will you finally shut up and stop repeating this or will you merely waste all of my efforts by ignoring what I say and demanding all of this from the other Gospels?

You need to commit to something before I waste my time once again only to appease a forum moron. I can't even believe I am willing to do this again, but you have to first promise that I will not waste my time only to have you demand that these answers be in the other Gospels as well. And I don't really trust any promise you would ever make, nor should I. But I need you to put this in writing so that I can reference your clear promise and the post number, because you are very dishonest and will merely try to change things as you need them to be and deny what you said unless someone puts it in crystal clear language and has you agree to it. I know how you operate very well, and this is why I do not like you.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#189149 Sep 15, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that you are a raving looney, right?
The correct word is "raging", not "raving", you stupid moron. Raging lunatic, which means severe lunatic.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#189150 Sep 15, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear deranged deluded bigoted antisemitic islamophobe.
You know that many people here are more knowledgeable than you.]/QUOTE]

No I don't and they aren't and that gets proven every single day, especially in your case.

[QUOTE who="Alex WM"]<quoted text>
You dont even know a tiny proportion of what I know.
Well you prove the opposite here every single day, day in and day out.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you start making a lot of noise to gain attention.
You have been floored several times but being a complete idiot you fail to even take a hint!!
You are merely parroting what I say about you and others and trying to flip it back on to me for no justifiable reasons. That's what little kids do. When someone calls a little kid an insult, the little kid says "I know you are but what am I". That is all that you are doing and that is why I believe you are a little kid. Even BMZ does not behave the way you do. I may call him stupid sometimes, but I never say that he behaves like a little kid like you do. He doesn't and you clearly do. I sure hope you are a little kid so that at least you can have an excuse for your behavior.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#189151 Sep 15, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this British humour?
Unfortunately not, and he needs to look up the definition for Atheist. It's not humor, it is tragedy.
Alex WM

UK

#189152 Sep 15, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex, in case you haven't noticed, nobody pays attention to your nonsense either, just like with Jimmie. They ridicule you. Having other Muslims encourage you does not count because they have to encourage you whether you are right or wrong.
Nonesense, everybody can see that I am intelligent and articulate without sexual hungups and I am probably the most popular poster on these forums.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#189153 Sep 15, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Semi insane? Were you trying to not hurt him too much, joking or what? This guy is fully insane.
Insanity and stupidity all in one person? Neither his god loved him.
Well all of his fellow Muslims will back him up whether they are as crazy as him or not, because they are forced to. So as long as that happens, he will never realize the truth about himself. In fact, his fellow Muslims appease his insanity so much, that he thinks that I am the only possible person that could think he's crazy. There was another guy who came on this forum who was from Indonesia and happened to be living in Germany at the time, and he saw the same exact thing about Phallics immediately. But Phallics is so clueless that he thought it was impossible that others could clearly see the truth about him and instead he swore up and down that the other person must be me and even accused me of trying to pretend I was speaking in a broken English on purpose and using a proxy. He doesn't like to talk much about that clear embarrassment these days. Even his fellow Muslims said that they didn't think this was the case and he still didn't even listen to them.

It truly takes a true moron to think that way.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#189154 Sep 15, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonesense, everybody can see that I am intelligent and articulate without sexual hungups and I am probably the most popular poster on these forums.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah, if YOU say so. And Jimmie Roswell is Muhammad as well, and Adam, and Jesus. Of course Jimmie would correct me by saying he is Adam, Noah and Jesus and ask me to leave Muhammad off the list.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#189155 Sep 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
Instead of drifting further, I wish to make my main point clear again.
The Church and all only know about the last years of his life. Nobody knows about the first 29 years of his life. So, we do not know how many sins had he committed.
Let us not worry about the birds. Purification rite is a different story. I have already addressed that Mary was noble, pure, innocent and holy. So, sin offering cannot be applied to her.
Do you think giving birth to Jesus was a sin? If that were then so be it. I have no problem.
And Luke also did not discuss about the two birds being a sin offering.
This should bring you back on track.
You're an idiot.

Nobody knows about the first 29 years of Jesus' life, but you're CERTAIN he committed sins.

Two birds were offered in sacrifice at the presentation of Jesus for circumcision, because THAT'S WHAT THE LAW OF MOSES PRESCRIBED.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#189156 Sep 15, 2013
"By their fruits you shall know them." ~ Jesus

What were Mohammad's fruits?

Thefts

Murders

Rapes

Enslavements

Enduring hatreds of "disblievers"
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#189157 Sep 15, 2013
CORRECTION:

"By their fruits you shall know them." ~ Jesus

What were Mohammad's fruits?

Thefts

Murders

Rapes

Enslavements

Enduring hatreds of "DISBELIEVERS"

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#189158 Sep 15, 2013
Muhammad and his Quran promote insanity in the mind of Muslims!

For over 1400 years all Muslims do is kill kill kill their non-Muslim neighbors and kill among them self.

Muslims are taught to kill by their desert bandit prophet Muhammad!
Muhammad teaches this insanity to Muslims in the Quran.
Quran [2:216] Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56)- "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Muslims are taught to inflict pain, sorrow, and death on non-Muslims by their bandit prophet Muhammad.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#189159 Sep 15, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I bother if you are merely going to answer the parts of my response that you think you can answer and ignore the parts you can't as if I never even said them? I've already told you that it is pointless to continue with you. Can you read properly?
If you give a logical response to the issue, I will be very glad to respond to it.

But if your answer is merely the repetition of your "broken record"...that our prophet is a false prophet...what can I respond to?

Instead of hurling abuses at our prophet and calling him names, does not come under responding to the post.

I give reason from every prophesy I quote that how it applies to our prophet.... you have no answer for any of them.

How many times I asked you to comment on Psalms Ch 65? Why did you not answer it?

And you pretend as if I am taking you as a hostage and play martyr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge Sat Garry Denke 1
International Conference on Cultural Sustainabl... Nov 27 moabdallah 1
News Australian Aboriginal prehistory, new research Nov 4 Sambo 2
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Oct '16 Folauimanuka 1,979
News Post-UNESCO blues: Whither interfaith meetings? Oct '16 Marie-Luise_J 2
News Bones, tools unearthed by Alberta flood could f... Oct '16 Rockets Richard Bone 1
News History lesson - Oct '16 Mark Newell PhD -... 1
More from around the web