Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 255931 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188813 Sep 12, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
well one thing for sure, nobody on this message thread. can be accused of using either Avraham's, Moshe's, or einstein's logic. but i am certain, they would not be impressed, with any of your logic.
Why don't you start with yourself, you utter moron? You really have a lot of nerve for someone that claims he has five degrees and then misspells half of the things he says. You are not only delusional, but you are even willing to lie if you think it will make people believe your claims, I would say, get some help.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188814 Sep 12, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
well one thing for sure, nobody on this message thread. can be accused of using either Avraham's, Moshe's, or einstein's logic. but i am certain, they would not be impressed, with any of your logic.
Wow, I just thought of a great TV and Marketing idea. Psycho Sarcasm. It would explore where mentally of people were still capable of sarcasm. Any then,. andsweringor sedatingInteresting question and so interesting study.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188815 Sep 12, 2013
Well I surely didn't review my last post before I submitted it, but it doesn't matter, people can figure out the actual words by reading in between the lines anyway. Not going to bother to retype it.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#188816 Sep 12, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand why you are commenting about insanity.
rabbee: what you have absolutely no suspicion, that you could be this?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#188817 Sep 12, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing a part of the equation, and that is called you, and you are the one making the actual post so perhaps you are the one that needs to be focused on first before we talk about others. It's pretty funny to watch you project your own insanity on to others. Hasn't any of your past psychologists ever explained this to you? If not, you shouldn't have paid them a dime.
rabbee: well your missing the me, as part of the equation. and been through introspection, have you? not being true to G-D, is insanity. for there is no greater sanity, than G-D. and why would i pay to see any psychologist, that is more than likely more insane than you? nor does psychiatry specify, that belief or faith in G-D is a basis for insanity.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#188818 Sep 12, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you start with yourself, you utter moron? You really have a lot of nerve for someone that claims he has five degrees and then misspells half of the things he says. You are not only delusional, but you are even willing to lie if you think it will make people believe your claims, I would say, get some help.
rabbee: and just what have i, misspelled even recently? do you always make accusations, without presenting any evidence?

and since i have been, helped by G-D. are you suggesting, there is anyone of greater help than that?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#188819 Sep 12, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I just thought of a great TV and Marketing idea. Psycho Sarcasm. It would explore where mentally of people were still capable of sarcasm. Any then,. andsweringor sedatingInteresting question and so interesting study.
rabbee: and you could be, the staring psycho.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#188820 Sep 12, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Well I surely didn't review my last post before I submitted it, but it doesn't matter, people can figure out the actual words by reading in between the lines anyway. Not going to bother to retype it.
rabbee: that'll teach you, to unjustly accuse other for their misspelling. now that your a hypocrite, how does it feel?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#188821 Sep 12, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: that'll teach you, to unjustly accuse other for their misspelling. now that your a hypocrite, how does it feel?
You are insane rabbeee!

You have no idea that there is a real world being lived in by people of this world every day..

Good and evil, right and wrong is being done by people in this world every day rabbee and you don't know who are the bad guys are.

You post shit from your ass rabbee and it stinks like hell!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#188822 Sep 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are insane rabbeee!
You have no idea that there is a real world being lived in by people of this world every day..
Good and evil, right and wrong is being done by people in this world every day rabbee and you don't know who are the bad guys are.
You post shit from your ass rabbee and it stinks like hell!
rabbee: does not matter what this whole, insane world thinks of me. and you call this, being the real world? the real world, would all be true to G-D, and we would all be in GanEden now.

we are not in HEAVEN, we are obviously not in GanEden, we are obviously not in the grave, we are obviously not in oblivion. so where in the hell else, does this leave left? so what is your logic, in denial of here?

you have no idea, that good is being true to G-D. so there is no good, in this world today. there is obviously no right, in this world today.

and G-D already told me, who all the bad guys are. as you are rejecting this, like i rejected this when G-D came to tell me about all of you and your grandmother of all. and sent me on a 41year, fact finding hike to find out. that everything THEY said to me, is all true about this world.

G-D knows who all the bad alleged, as people are in this world. and i am not going to take, your word for anything now. you are not a good judge, of even your own prejudiced goodie self goodness. any more than i was, when G-D first came to speak to me.

Location hidden

#188823 Sep 12, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: does not matter what this whole, insane world thinks of me. and you call this, being the real world? the real world, would all be true to G-D, and we would all be in GanEden now.
we are not in HEAVEN, we are obviously not in GanEden, we are obviously not in the grave, we are obviously not in oblivion. so where in the hell else, does this leave left? so what is your logic, in denial of here?
you have no idea, that good is being true to G-D. so there is no good, in this world today. there is obviously no right, in this world today.
and G-D already told me, who all the bad guys are. as you are rejecting this, like i rejected this when G-D came to tell me about all of you and your grandmother of all. and sent me on a 41year, fact finding hike to find out. that everything THEY said to me, is all true about this world.
G-D knows who all the bad alleged, as people are in this world. and i am not going to take, your word for anything now. you are not a good judge, of even your own prejudiced goodie self goodness. any more than i was, when G-D first came to speak to me.
You are posting shit from your ass rabbee and it stinks like hell!
You have no idea who the bad guys are rabbee.
You are the bad guy rabbee.
rehman

Delhi, India

#188824 Sep 13, 2013
Ma ki chut tum sab mullao ki

Location hidden

#188825 Sep 13, 2013
rehman wrote:
Ma ki chut tum sab mullao ki
f you watched that song video it will teach you what God is all about.
Living life with love for your neighbor is what God is all about.
The joy of giving and receiving love.
A gift God gives to every one.
Your soul is dead Muslim.
You preach the deception of the dead man Muhammad's life.
This video has more God in it then the Muslim religion will ever have.
Living life something Muslims don't do!
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#188826 Sep 13, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of Stefano's posts are incoherent and are not worth looking at. What was the matter that he wanted to discuss?
He should first explain Trinity, which he finds very easy to understand. This is the problem with most Christians and polemicists. They do not reply, run away from challenges and expect to move on.
It would be really nice, if you can egg him on to explain Trinity, which not a single cognizant Christian has so far been able to.
You're a liar.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15047a.htm

http://www.religionfacts.com/christianity/bel...

http://carm.org/trinity

Location hidden

#188827 Sep 13, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You post shit from your ass rabbee!
This video says more about God then you will ever have in your life rabbee.

f you watched that song video it will teach you what God is all about.
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188828 Sep 13, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and just what have i, misspelled even recently? do you always make accusations, without presenting any evidence?
and since i have been, helped by G-D. are you suggesting, there is anyone of greater help than that?
Do I need to go back and find the post where you wrote "comming", mister five degrees?

Location hidden

#188829 Sep 13, 2013
Sharing Gods love and joy with one another is what life is all about.

Muslims are void of God in their life.
If you watched that song video it will teach you what God is all about.
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188830 Sep 13, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well your missing the me, as part of the equation. and been through introspection, have you? not being true to G-D, is insanity. for there is no greater sanity, than G-D. and why would i pay to see any psychologist, that is more than likely more insane than you? nor does psychiatry specify, that belief or faith in G-D is a basis for insanity.
You do a little more than just believe in God. The only reason they can't force you to take meds is because you are harmless. But anyway, I notice you have simply decided to sweep the verses under the rug where it says God will never flood the earth again, because the Torah itself completely contradicts your ideas of God doing the same exact thing over and over. Remember, you were the one who said verify, verify, verify, from the Torah. And that's exactly what I did, and your cuckoo concoctions fail.

And I even asked you why an all knowing being would repeat the same exact things over and over again if this being knew it would fail in advance. And you tried to completely side step that as well. And you understood the question correctly the first time, so you are being evasive, which is a form of dishonesty.

And you lied when you said other people saw you glowing blue and said they want what you have. So who is being true to God and who is not? I don't have to resort to lying to get people to believe me. I don't even make any false claims about myself that people have to believe or disbelieve, but you do.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188831 Sep 13, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and you could be, the staring psycho.
Did God buy you a projector for your birthday?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188832 Sep 13, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well you can call, TheG-D of TheTorah a fake all you want. but TheTorah is the only document, ever given by G-D.
Yes, and that document contradicts your claim that the same exact things have happened three times over. God promised to never repeat the action he took in the story of Noah. So scratch your head and do the math and wake up and get a clue. I don't know who is talking to you, or if it is even your own head, but somebody is giving you some very incorrect information, and the sooner you realize that, the better off you will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge 4 min Garry Denke 1
International Conference on Cultural Sustainabl... Nov 27 moabdallah 1
News Australian Aboriginal prehistory, new research Nov 4 Sambo 2
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Oct '16 Folauimanuka 1,979
News Post-UNESCO blues: Whither interfaith meetings? Oct '16 Marie-Luise_J 2
News Bones, tools unearthed by Alberta flood could f... Oct '16 Rockets Richard Bone 1
News History lesson - Oct '16 Mark Newell PhD -... 1
More from around the web