Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256309 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#188480 Sep 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Also brother, ask them to explain in plain English what they mean...by those words in which they define Trinity.
Salaam
MUQ
The Trinity is the power of God united as one Being.
There is nothing that is more powerful then the Holy Trinity of God.
Muslims boast that Allah is the most powerful and Muslims shove the victories of Muhammad as an example of the power of Allah.

The problem with that is we live forever in the after life and the rewards of the after life are heaven or hell.
And the victories of Muslims are counted as naught by The Trinity of God and Muslims spend eternity suffering and screaming in the fires of hell.
While Christians and non-Muslims live happily in the eternal kingdom of God.

Eternity is forever MUQ, Muslims victory ends at the death of a Muslim.
While Christians victories are eternal with God.

Muslims sold their souls to the demon possessed Muhammad.
Muhammad Muhammad Muhammad we Muslims have victory with Muhammad teachings we take over world!
LMAO!
Muslims can have the world MUQ, I don't want it.
I have Gods Kingdom!
Go for it MUQ, kill kill kill for Muhammad.
But what do Muslims get for following Muhammad?
They get the suffering and screaming in the fires of hell for all eternity.
Better you in hell then me MUQ!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#188481 Sep 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Trinity is the power of God united as one Being.
Will you Please explain in Plain English, what you mean by what you have written?

It did not make any sense to me!!

"Power of God"?

Getting "United as one being"?

Is that Trinity?

When was God Separated into parts?

We need you to explain this is simple English.

what you wrote did not make any sense, even though it used English Alphabets.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#188482 Sep 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
The Trinity is the power of God united as one Being.
That is rubbish, Shamma

Jesus is the weakest link in that absurdity, followed by the alleged Holy Spirit.

There is nothing more powerful than the one LORD God Almighty.

Satan is the 2nd most powerful entity after God. Jesus and the third are no match for Satan.
bmz

Location hidden

#188483 Sep 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you Please explain in Plain English, what you mean by what you have written?
"Power of God"?
Is that Trinity?
Power of God? Where does this leave the alleged Holy Spirit? Shamma doesn't realize the sour pickle his Trinity is in.

You caught him right, MUQ.

Salaams
BMZ

Location hidden

#188484 Sep 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Power of God"?
Is that Trinity?
It is very simple!
Through the Trinity of God His presences is able to be every where and in every place at the same time.
AS a child of God He dwels in my heart and mind.
As Scripture says Those who love and obey God, God comes and dewls with in their heart and mind.
God is ever presence in my life talking to me and guiding me through the moral conscience of my mind.

I know the difference between good and evil, and right and wrong because God speaks to my heart.

That presences of God is not present in the heart and mind of Muslims.

When you are a child of God, God teaches you Gods truths and sets you free from the power of sin that leads to the death and destruction of ones soul.

Muslims are trapped in emulating the sin filled life of Muhammad.
Muhammad was not God MUQ, yet Allah says Muhammad is Allah's perfect creature and is an example for Muslims to emulate.

In the life of a Christian God Himself is the example that God expresses Himself to Christians and teaches Christians Gods ways.

bmz

Location hidden

#188485 Sep 11, 2013
@ Stefano

Before Shamma buries all the posts, please respond to my post here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
bmz

Location hidden

#188486 Sep 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ Stefano
And my comments:

We?

So far, I have not yet found a single cognizant Christian, who has been able to explain Trinity in his own words.

Since you have a pretty clear idea about that absurdity, please enlighten me in your own words and do not post preposterous links and quotes.

Spit it out in your own words, please!

Location hidden

#188487 Sep 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ Stefano
It is very simple!
Through the Trinity of God His presences is able to be every where and in every place at the same time.
As Scripture says Those who love and obey God, God comes and dewls with in their heart and mind.
God is ever presence in my life talking to me and guiding me through the moral conscience of my mind.

I know the difference between good and evil, and right and wrong because God speaks to my heart.

That presences of God is not present in the heart and mind of Muslims.

When you are a child of God, God teaches you Gods truths and sets you free from the power of sin that leads to the death and destruction of ones soul.

Muslims are trapped in emulating the sin filled life of Muhammad.
Muhammad was not God BMZ, yet Allah says Muhammad is Allah's perfect creature and is an example for Muslims to emulate.

In the life of a Christian God Himself is the example that God expresses Himself to Christians and teaches Christians Gods ways.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188488 Sep 11, 2013
hinjoo rajesh posing as great Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
and did Muhammad ever claim to reveal in pure Arabic, dummy?
This is not my post but no big deal.
I don't usually use the word "dummy"...i would have said "professor pathetic"
Alex WM

London, UK

#188489 Sep 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ Stefano
Salaams, bro.
Well done indeed for cornering that buffoon!
I was about to do exactly that.
Thanks a million.

By the way your link seems to go to general islam forum.

Did you mean this?

Salaams, Alex WM
Alex WM

London, UK

#188490 Sep 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Before hitting the keyboard, you must read and understand first. Seeker and I were not discussing Daniel's dream.
We were talking about the bloodied 4-legged lamb that John saw in his vision or dream. You can find that in Revelation.
Did Daniel see a bloodied lamb in his vision. Did he see a lamb opening scrolls with his hooves?
Think before you butt in aimlessly.
LOL!
He is a clueless case, bro.

Both seeker and colonic have a similar complex:

**Seeker is desperate to prove to the world that he knows everything. Hence his meaningless rants at almost EVERY poster!!
(Cause: Perhaps he was bullied when he was a kid and he is not exactly good looking).

Colonic is desperate to prove to the world that he understands English!(Cause: Perhaps his family forced him to be a choir boy and he missed out on English lessons??)

They should call their clown act "islamophobe & fascist".....or "clueless & clueless" (with apologies to laurel and hardy)!!!
Salaams, Alex
Alex WM

London, UK

#188491 Sep 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, my research has suggested......
LOL!!!

"Seeker" the deranged deluded paranoid depressive manic Antisemitic lonely Islamophobe is making a desperate plea for attention by saying: "please folks ...please ...I am not a fool. I have read things...."

LOL...get a life will you?
Alex WM

London, UK

#188492 Sep 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty clear you have no whatsoever idea of what Trinity is. You really lack of basic infos about it. This is why we don't believe you were a priest, among the other things you claimed to have been.
Colonic purger...!

Here is your English Lesson xx:

You must not say: "... we don't believe"

You must say: "...I don't believe"

You must revise your notes on "first person singular" and "first person plural", ok?

That's a good boy. Now reun back to the choir and lend your ass to the priest.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#188493 Sep 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It is very simple!

How does God's presence everywhere has to do with Trinity?

You did not explain it all all, The word Trinity is an amalgamation of two words Tri and Unity...

In you explanation you have not touched on any of them.

Come on, do not think that we do not understand basic English.

Or you are trying to dodge the issue....by just using "catch words" like Love of God...etc.

Please explain in simple English what is Trinity and what you mean when using this word.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188494 Sep 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty clear you have no whatsoever idea of what Trinity is. You really lack of basic infos about it. This is why we don't believe you were a priest, among the other things you claimed to have been.
You must tell us all about your Trinity.
Since you claim to know all about "Trinity and Christianity" I shall expect you to answer all my questions.

Do not run off!!!!

But first, here is your English Lesson xx:

You must not say: "... we don't believe"

You must say: "...I don't believe"

You must revise your notes on "first person singular" and "first person plural", ok?

That's a good boy. Now go back to your choir and lend your ass to the priest.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188495 Sep 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Shakespeare ever claim to write in pure English, dummy?
I told you not to jump the gun before learning English.
Use your brain and not your ass.

Use your brain here and your ass in the Church!!!

You said:
"Did Shakespeare ever claim to write in pure English, dummy?"

The response to your dumb question should be:
"Did Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH ever claim to "write" in pure Arabic, dumbass?

Think carefully
Alex WM

London, UK

#188496 Sep 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You sold your soul to the evil man Muhammad Alex!
Your mind set is that of wild evil savage dogs.
You have no knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong.
So how can you claim God is not a Trinity when you follow the evil teachings of the evil man Muhammad who he himself was void of the knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong?
Dear sweet Shamma....
These questions have been set at your level so that you may respond easily.

Let's stick to "god being a holy trinity", Shamma.
Please explain....

When BJ looked up to heaven and was shouting to father..."why have you forsaken me?"..was he talking to himself or to a higher being?
These two seem to be distinct persons.

The "ghostly" dove seems a separate thing, that chose to descend on his head in River Jordan!

You say "god" is a holy trinity?

**Is "god" the father a holy trinity or only PART of the holy trinity?
**Is "god" the son a holy trinity or only PART of the holy trinity?
**Is "god" the ghost a holy trinity or ony PART of the holy trinity?

Where is GOD in this "trinity" pot of stew or is "he" THE POT? LOL

Thank you...
bmz

Location hidden

#188497 Sep 11, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams, bro.
Well done indeed for cornering that buffoon!
I was about to do exactly that.
Thanks a million.
By the way your link seems to go to general islam forum.

Did you mean this?

Salaams, Alex WM
Hello, bro

Stefano's post #188437 on Page 8898, where he wrote:

"It's pretty clear you have no whatsoever idea of what Trinity is.

You really lack of basic infos about it.

This is why we don't believe you were a priest, among the other things you claimed to have been."

And my post #188472 on page 8900, where I wrote:

"We?

So far, I have not yet found a single cognizant Christian, who has been able to explain Trinity in his own words.

Since you have a pretty clear idea about that absurdity, please enlighten me in your own words and do not post preposterous links and quotes.

Spit it out in your own words, please!"

Yes, that was the one:

Now, the onus is on Stefano to explain Trinity to us in his own simple words. Please ignore Shamma's silly inputs, if any.

Salaams
BMZ
Alex WM

London, UK

#188498 Sep 11, 2013
news wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex WM,
Christians believe Jesus was fully God at the same time fully man.
The verse you gave, they justify saying because he was a human.
You will not win that way, because with their claim Jesus being fully man and fully God, they will be able to justify any verse in the NT.
You are asking her to justify as if she is ( or Christians are) claiming Jesus if God. You are misreading. That is half of their claim. Full claim is - Jessus if fully God at the same time fully man.
Now see if they have possibility to justify any verse you throw at them and confiornt them.
Thank you "news" for your help.
They believe "many" things and it is not easy to pin them down.

I need them to clearly explain what this "trinity" is and then explain how a "fully man & fully god" functions.

****Here is a day to day problem...when "fully man" goes to the toilet what does "fully god" do? Hold his nose?? LOL...

****When the "fully man & fully god" fell on his face and prayed to "fully god", WHAT EXACTLY WAS HE DOING, besides confusing the hell out of his uneducated followers?

****When the "fully man & fully god" was being put on the pole to die, was he shouting at himself or at his "fully god" saying "why did you forsake me"?

****When they claim that BJ died on the pole/cross, are they not lying when they have been claiming all along that BJ was "fully man & fully god"?

****Here is a simple equation:

They claim that BJ = 100% Man + 100% God

When they claim BJ died then they also claim that "100% Man + 100% God" died....IOW, they claim that "fully man & fully god" died!

God died???

**** "news" I know a "bit" more about Christianity than a "few" people out there and as my questions are often VERY loaded, they struggle answer!

Thanks for your help.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188499 Sep 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, bro
Stefano's post #188437 on Page 8898, where he wrote:
"It's pretty clear you have no whatsoever idea of what Trinity is.
You really lack of basic infos about it.
This is why we don't believe you were a priest, among the other things you claimed to have been."
And my post #188472 on page 8900, where I wrote:
"We?
Spit it out in your own words, please!"
Yes, that was the one:
Now, the onus is on Stefano to explain Trinity to us in his own simple words. Please ignore Shamma's silly inputs, if any.
Salaams
BMZ
You got is SPOT ON, bro, as I was thinking of doing EXACTLY the same this morning before I saw your post.
Thank you for doing it for me so well.
My suspicion is that "Colonic" will run away for a while and return with his infamous one liners in broken English, hoping that all will be forgotten!
LET US NOT FORGET!
Every time that moron reappears he will get the "trinity" question plus my 17 questions and MORE!!
Salaams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Secret Tunnel Discovered Beneath the Ancient Te... Jul 10 La Femme Accident 1
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Jul 10 Resident 23
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... Jul 7 pshun2404 26
News Blackdom history little known (Feb '11) Jun 27 spydie 35
News Volunteers wanted to join community archaeologi... Jun 24 dig 1
News Safeguarding Islam's ancient past May '17 Tear it down 1
News Men made strange discoveryHere are the top stor... May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
More from around the web