Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 247935 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#187425 Sep 2, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, who decided that Saddam should be hung and who was chanting "Al Sadr" when he was hung? Do you know who Al Sadr was? That was the father of the radical Muslim Shiite cleric who was fighting against the US after the US took over Irag. Why would the US chant that?
<quoted text>
Can you tell me any oil benefits that the US received from invading Iraq? Wasn't the story that they were there to steal their oil, and yet oil prices are even higher, and the US wasted a lot of it's own money on Iraq while Iraq now enjoys a budget surplus while the US is heavily in debt? Can you explain this to me? Where are the secret pipelines to steal the oil? Why does Iraq have a budget surplus while the US is more heavily in debt after all of this? Are you ever capable of checking any facts? Oil is sold on OPEC and supply and demand effects the cost. Period.
Seeker---Actually, who decided that Saddam should be hung and who was chanting "Al Sadr" when he was hung? Do you know who Al Sadr was? That was the father of the radical Muslim Shiite cleric who was fighting against the US after the US took over Irag. Why would the US chant that?

HughBe--- Let us get a TRUE understanding of HISTORY.

Who captured Saddam? Answer, the US.

Whose puppets tried Saddam? Answer, the US.

Question, did the US deliver Saddam to its puppets,Interim Government, for prayer and blessings?

"The Trial of Saddam Hussein was the trial of the deposed President of Iraq Saddam Hussein by the Iraqi Interim Government(American tools/puppets) for crimes against humanity during his time in office."

Seeker----Can you tell me any oil benefits that the US received from invading Iraq?

HughBe--- I take your question as an attempt at humour. Let me share something with you and it pertains to the posters. It is my opinion that most posters are fairly well educated even though many are not naturally bright people. I have not read many of your posts but I would think that the general rule applies to you.

I shall now use an extract from Alex's post to answer your question.
"Operation Iraq Liberation = OIL and natural gas plus a captive market for over priced contracts to work on the infrastructure that was destroyed by the invaders."

In addition to Alex's words let me now inform you that conditions in the Middle East whether good or bad do have an impact on America. In other words, America benefits from favourable conditions there. Let me even expand it so that you get it, the price of OIL is important to America. Take it from there.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#187426 Sep 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>So what's wrong with having a goal and sharing the benefits?
Muhammad is called the perfect human being for raping, robbing, and committing murder to spread his religion of Islam.
And you HughBe approve of Muhammad teaching that to Muslims!
Stealing is taught to Muslims by Muhammad in the Quran.
Muhammad PROMISED Muslims Paradise if they raped, robbed, and Murdered for the cause of spreading his religion of Islam.
Muhammad made his followers rich by sharing the booty and slaves with his army of men who raped, robbed, and murdered at Muhammad's command!
Many Muslims still obey that command by Muhammad to rape, steal and murder for the booty and slaves.
So why do you approve of Muslims doing the same thing?
Shamma---Muhammad is called the perfect human being for raping, robbing, and committing murder to spread his religion of Islam.
And you HughBe APPROVE of Muhammad teaching that to Muslims!

HughBe--- You are forgiven.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187427 Sep 2, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really want to know the truth of what the Bible is teaching us, you need to talk to Jehovah's witnesses, they are the only people Jesus is using to represent his Kingdom government
So says Jehovah's Witnesses, right? So says every other Christian religion too. What do you think about the statement of the wide gate and narrow gate? I think that most Christians, regardless of their specific denomination, are looking for the wide gate.

The day you can do something good with no thought of your promised reward at all, is the day that maybe you are looking for the narrow gate. The day you can do something good and not even be conscious that you are going to gain anything from God for that good work, is the day that maybe you are looking for the narrow gate.

Everybody thinks they are doing God's will when they obey God and do good things, but they are actually merely doing their own will, but they have no idea of that. They are merely doing what they think will buy them a ticket to heaven, and therefore they are doing their own will to get to heaven, and they merely think that obeying God is the best guarantee for having their own will of going to heaven be fulfilled.

There's an old saying. A saint is only one until he or she knows it.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187428 Sep 2, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
and this deranged fool thinks that Rabbee is eccentric!
And you as well. Don't forget yourself, Philthy Phallics. That's why you and Jimmie get along so well, even though he is anti Muhammad.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#187429 Sep 2, 2013
<quoted text>
If you really want to know the truth of what the Bible is teaching us, you need to talk to Jehovah's witnesses, they are the only people Jesus is using to represent his Kingdom government and the directions for survival of the end of this world.
Since the requirement for learning to be a subject of God's Kingdom is to be meek and honest, this way you will know if you qualify.
Greetings and welcome
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187430 Sep 2, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Adam supposed to be the first human? If so, who was his mother? You still haven't managed to figure out that part in your unworkable puzzle. And last I checked, chances are, you had not only a mother, but a father as well. Did Adam? When are you going to realize the clear difference between you and Adam and even Jesus as per the scriptures themselves and get off your delusional high horse?
rabbee: Adam is not the first person, here in TheTorah. Noach HisFamily and the 144,000 critters, are always this. day one is always after G-D, returns from TheDay of Rest. Adam is The Only Person given with TheOur Unique Image of G-D, as both He and She. does not even arrive till the end of the fourth day. and THEIR Surrogate Mother's name, is Merreeam.

and you did not check, scripture very well about adam in this second arrival of Adam. where does it say, i have a natural mother and father? i only have a surrogate Mother, named Jewell.

and if you do not know the difference, between Adam and TheSon adam. then you are totally scripturally decrepit, here actually in IT. and you can call me and this world's grandmother, jesus only by lying. the letter j did not even exist, more than about a thousand years ago.

there is no way, to get a j name transliteration or translation from the name Yeshooah Adam. and is as totally stupid, as calling the name Yovel as job, or YHVH as jehovah. this is altering scripture, to so blindly change anything.

you! are not an expert here in scripture, you don't believe you are here in. but i have already accepted what G-D, came and said to me. and anything you say against that, is a perversion of the world of G-D. your earthly father and mother, were scriptural idiots just like you. and you have endangered, their existence also with your blasphemy.

i ain't doing this for you, but for other who might see. you have pushed yourself, beyond redemption. you went too far, so that even now i can't forgive you. you have blasphemed THE HOLY SPIRIT, and failed to repent to G-D for this most grievous sin. as you have even embarrassed, your alleged savior.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#187431 Sep 2, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that.
But you do understand that the Father was not his father. Right?
God is not the Father of the second person of the Trinity.
The second person of the Trinity is the uncreated Word of God.
The second person of the Trinity is the same substance of God.
The Child born from the womb of Mary the Virgin is named Jesus by God and called the Son of God because he was created by God in the womb of Mary to bring flesh upon the Word of God by the natural birth through the womb of Mary. "The Word of God became flesh".
Jesus was born with the Divine nature of God.
Fully God and fully man.
Identified by God as Gods only begotten Son.

bmz

Singapore

#187432 Sep 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
You live in sin, you have more than one wife.
Muhammad lived in sin.
I am sinless. Your sins are forgiven. See I am so kind.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187433 Sep 2, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Why don't you put on a cheerleading outfit and cheer for yourself in the mirror, or bow down to yourself in the mirror? Boy, you sure have a lot of nerve don't you. The savior of the US might be called away from his all important role on topix to save the US. Just too much. Ronald McDonald has a better chance of saving the US than you do. Dear Mayor McCheese, the Hamburgler has broken into your Mayor's office and stole your mind "Here in TheMcDonaldland".
rabbee: unlike you! i do not cheer, for anyone but G-D. and just how many followers, did your alleged savior have for 30 years? and even for the final three years, were not that many. that began with, the fishermen's topic enter-net.

bmz

Singapore

#187434 Sep 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God is not the Father of the second person of the Trinity.
The second person of the Trinity is the uncreated Word of God.
The second person of the Trinity is the same substance of God.
The Child born from the womb of Mary the Virgin is named Jesus by God and called the Son of God because he was created by God in the womb of Mary to bring flesh upon the Word of God by the natural birth through the womb of Mary. "The Word of God became flesh".
Jesus was born with the Divine nature of God.
Fully God and fully man.
Identified by God as Gods only begotten Son.
I must say in all honesty that this was the most hilarious post from you.

You wrote: "Jesus was born with the Divine nature of God."

Tell us what great things did he do to show and prove his alleged divine nature, when he was a baby, a little child, a little boy, a young lad in his teens and a young man?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#187435 Sep 2, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Deranged islamophobe....
Quran is a "bit" fairer than your male chauvinistic books.
But right from Quran that we know Al Ilah is a male chauvinistic god.

Another case of pot calling the kettle black.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187436 Sep 2, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, nobody ever asks for hallucinations. But, I am certainly convinced that you actually believe all of your delusions. Well, except for one time when I believe you knowingly lied. You said that during one of your episodes, people saw you glowing blue and they said we want what you have. If anybody ever saw anything like that, they would become an instant follower of you. I certainly would. But they never did, and that is why you have to spend time on topix to get attention for your crazy claims. So for as much as I am convinced that you believe your own delusions, you have also shown that you are willing to lie to get others to believe them. All part of the general tendencies of the mentally ill. Fits the profile of the megalomaniac quite well.
rabbee: G-D is not a delusion, no matter how deluded you are against THEM. no blasphemer of THE HOLY SPIRIT, can ever be believed. make all the antiG-D excuses, you want in your own mind. you embarrassed your savior, with your blasphemy against RUACH HAKODESH. and your continuous evil and wicked false testimony, is evidence of this.

have you seen anyone else, being as stupid as you! blaspheming THE HOLY SPIRIT?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187438 Sep 2, 2013
<quoted text>
If you really want to know the truth of what the Bible is teaching us, you need to talk to Jehovah's witnesses, they are the only people Jesus is using to represent his Kingdom government and the directions for survival of the end of this world.
Since the requirement for learning to be a subject of God's Kingdom is to be meek and honest, this way you will know if you qualify.
rabbee: i would not bet my eternal life on that, if i were you. what does Yeshooah say, when They are returned. there ain't no church or synagogue down here, truly representing Us. for they are all religiously only, too busy representing themselves.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#187439 Sep 2, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
It is none of our business.
There are war crimes everywhere.
We commit war crimes all over the show.
Do you think that we did not use chemical weapons in vietnam korea iraq and a few other places?
Hypocrisy is something that needs to be stamped out.
Let them get on with their battles.
We get involved because we make money.
Who sells chemical weapons?
awww...how innocent we are.
I am sorry. You and I have a different concept of humanity. We cannot ignore war crimes again. The stuff is not that hard to make. It could be manufactured right in Syria.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187440 Sep 2, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: unlike you! i do not cheer, for anyone but G-D.
When you say that the only reason the US might be safe is simply because little old you lives there, you are not only cheering for yourself, you are falsely glorifying yourself and giving yourself a delusional amount of importance. Funny how the only person that can save the US spends his time on a silly little topix forum, isn't it? Only a fellow lunatic would ever believe one single thing you say. Jimmie, you are nothing but an average person just like the rest of us, except you aren't even sane. Deal with reality. I am nothing but an average person, and you are not only an average person, you might even be less than that. But, everybody has to listen to your BS here because they are forced to and they can't just shut you up like people probably do with you in real life.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and just how many followers, did your alleged savior have for 30 years? and even for the final three years, were not that many. that began with, the fishermen's topic enter-net.
He attracted huge crowds and healed many of the sick. His gaining popularity is what threatened the Jewish authorities the most and this is why they wanted him crucified.

How about you Jimmie? Who follows you around? Who have you healed? Who wants to kill you? NOBODY, because you are nothing but an insignificant person typing from a condo in Denver with delusions of grandeur that only you believe. What have you done except type nonsense on a silly little topix forum? When are you going to face up to reality? Probably never because you suffer from authentic mental disorders.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187441 Sep 2, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i would not bet my eternal life on that, if i were you.
If I were him, I wouldn't listen to one single bit of invented nonsense that you say, and I doubt he will.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187442 Sep 2, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: Adam is not the first person, here in TheTorah.
Well that's what Genesis clearly says, no matter what copy of whatever scroll one has. If you disagree, then tell me who GENESIS identifies as Adam's mother? I don't want to hear your invented, delusional nonsense, I want to hear it from Genesis itself. But we both know you will do nothing but give excuses because there is no mention of Adam ever having a mother ANYWHERE is Genesis. So quit making up your own BS and then trying to claim it is actually found in the scriptures. It simply is not.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187443 Sep 2, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: G-D is not a delusion, no matter how deluded you are against THEM. no blasphemer of THE HOLY SPIRIT, can ever be believed. make all the antiG-D excuses, you want in your own mind. you embarrassed your savior, with your blasphemy against RUACH HAKODESH. and your continuous evil and wicked false testimony, is evidence of this.
have you seen anyone else, being as stupid as you! blaspheming THE HOLY SPIRIT?
Yeah, whatever. Why don't you just shut up with your stupid threats. Nobody takes you or your threats seriously and they shouldn't.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187444 Sep 2, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: Adam is not the first person, here in TheTorah. Noach HisFamily and the 144,000 critters, are always this. day one is always after G-D, returns from TheDay of Rest. Adam is The Only Person given with TheOur Unique Image of G-D, as both He and She. does not even arrive till the end of the fourth day. and THEIR Surrogate Mother's name, is Merreeam.
That is nowhere to be found in any scripture, no matter what copy someone has. Mary has nothing to do with the fourth day and Mary herself had a mother.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and you did not check, scripture very well about adam in this second arrival of Adam.
Yes I did, and the second arrival of Adam is nowhere to be found, no matter what copy of what scroll anybody in the world has. Not one single other person in the world has ever said what you say, and surely there are others that have authentic scrolls but they say nothing at all like you do because it isn't in their scrolls, it is only in your head.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
where does it say, i have a natural mother and father?
Your freakin birth certificate, you freak.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
i only have a surrogate Mother, named Jewell.
and if you do not know the difference, between Adam and TheSon adam.
There is no mention anywhere in anybody's scrolls in the entire world about TheSon Adam, there is only Adam.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
then you are totally scripturally decrepit, here actually in IT. and you can call me and this world's grandmother,
Now you are a grandmother?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
jesus only by lying.
Now Jesus is a grandmother?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
the letter j did not even exist, more than about a thousand years ago.
there is no way, to get a j name transliteration or translation from the name Yeshooah Adam.
Jesus is just a Greek translation you moron, and there is no Adam in any name in any language for Jesus' name. It....just....ain't....there.. ..no matter how you try to slice it.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187447 Sep 2, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>where does it say, i have a natural mother and father? i only have a surrogate Mother, named Jewell.
Sure Jimmie. Sure. How is Bridgette, Pam and Michelle doing? I hope they support you because you need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giant sphere sparks debate Apr 15 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Did Islam reach France 1,300 years ago? DNA and... Apr 10 Muslim Bounty Hunter 19
News Send in the archaeologists to help restore Palm... Mar '16 Ostreology 1
Stunning 2200-Year-Old Mosaics Discovered in An... Mar '16 west38 1
Identity Through Architecture & Arts (ITAA) Mar '16 moabdallah 1
News The 'first four' and their fight from slavery t... Mar '16 White and Right 1
News ScienceDiscovery of female bones at Stonehenge ... Feb '16 Ray 1
More from around the web