Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
176,381 - 176,400 of 201,489 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#187236 Aug 31, 2013
MUSLIMS KILL FOR THE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD!

Muhammad posed as an apostle of God. Yet his life is filled with lustfulness (12 marriages and sex with a child, slaves and concubines), rapes, warfare, conquests, and unmerciful butcheries. The infinitely good, just and all holy God simply cannot tolerate anything in the least unjust or sinful. What Muhammad produced in the Qur'an is simply a book of gibberish consisting of later evil verses abrogating (superseding) earlier peaceful verses. These verses in Arabic poetically "tickle" the ears of Arab listeners. Islam is a caustic blend of paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone "prophet", who made no prophecies, conceived his religion to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence mostly from Islamic historians below. 70% of what is here is from Muslim and ex-Muslim historians - back to the 8th century and the Qur'an itself.

Just a cursory look at Muhammad's Qur'an (Koran) should be enough to warn you to keep your distance from Islam:

In it you will see "unbridled raw evil", such

as statements like these:

- Truly, god loves those who fight

- Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them,
and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for
them in every stratagem.

- Chop off their hands and chop off their fingertips

- When you meet the unbelievers, chop off their
heads

- Fight and slay those who don't convert wherever
you find them

- Believers, take neither Jew nor Christians for your
friends

- Those who follow Muhammad are ruthless to
unbelievers

- Those who reject Islam are "the vilest of creatures"
and thus deserve no mercy

- Fight them until Islam reigns supreme (throughout
the world)

There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in the Qur'an about killing and fighting.
The word "Islam" has been falsely proclaimed by Muslims to mean peace. The word Islam, actually means "submission" to the Muslim god of intolerance and hatred. It comes from the root Arabic word "taslim". In Arabic, the word for peace is only "solh".

The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. He died in 773 A.D. It was edited and abridged by Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham in 828 A.D. and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham's "Life of Muhammad" relied on the earlier works. Ulmar al-Waqidi of Medina, who died in 825 A.D. produced a work, which portions of which have survived, called "The Expeditions of Muhammad". The History of al-Tabari was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. His monumental work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. Make sure you study I, II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX. Al-Bukhari's Hadith, titled: Sahih Al-Bukhari and The True Traditions which was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D. Be sure to use the collector's original nomenclature because the only printed English translation (Publisher-Maktaba Dar-us-Salam, Translator-Muhammad Khan) was abridged and erroneously numbered. Finally, I recommend that you acquire at least three of the following Qur'an translations: Ahmed Ali, Pikthal, Noble by Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, or Shakir. The oldest Qur'an fragments date to around 725 A.D.- a century after they were first recited.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#187237 Aug 31, 2013
Heard Obama.

Looks like he blinked.

Good night

Location hidden

#187238 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
Heard Obama.
Looks like he blinked.
Good night
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
These books are like the absurd tales of the New Testament. The New Testament is a Christian Hadith collection.
This book was written 400 plus years after Jesus had died and had turned to dust and bones.
THe Church has no record of any book of the New Testament for the 1st four hundred years.
If it had, it would have displayed them but there is nothing. The Church does not even have a copy of the copy of the 500th copy of the original.
So, how can one trust the New Testament?
WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE THAT THE QURAN IS FROM GOD?
YOU HAVE NO PROOF MUSLIM!

Here are examples of the many falsehoods in the Quran!

Sura 18:85,86, says that Alexander the Great (Zul-qarinain) followed the setting sun and found that it went down into the waters of a muddy spring. Sura 18:89-98 says Alexander the Great was a Muslim and worshipped Allah and lived to an old age. Actually, Alexander the Great died very young and was by no means a Muslim. The Greek, Alexander the Great lived from 356 - 323 B.C.(Before Jesus). He was 33 years old when he died. Muhammad and Islam did not come along till 610 A.D.(after Jesus), when Muhammad began preaching Allah and his new religion in Mecca. This was over 900 years after Alexander the Great died. Yusuf Ali and the Concise Dictionary of Islam confirm that Zul-qarinain in the Quran is Alexander the Great.

The Qur'an also incorrectly says Abrah's army was defeated by birds dropping stones on them. History says Abrah's army withdrew after smallpox broke out. It says; the Kabah was built by Adam and rebuilt by Abraham. It was built by pagans to worship a black rock that fell out of the sky. Abraham never lived in Mecca.

Other notable errors in the Qur'an:
More flip flops than John Kerry: The origin of calamity? Is the evil in our life from Satan [38:41], Ourselves [4:79], or Allah [4:78]? Can slander of chaste women be forgiven? Yes [24:5], No [24:23].

Abrogation? "The words of the Lord are perfect in truth and justice; there is NONE who can change His words." [Sura 6:115] Also see 6:34 and 10:64. But then Allah (Muhammad?) sees the need to exchange some of them for "better ones" [Sura 2:106, 16:101]. And it is not for ignorant people to question Allah because of such practices!

Allah can have a son.(Surah 39:4). Allah can't have a son.(Surah 6:101).

Face Mecca while praying.(Surah 2:115, 144). Face Jerusalem while praying.(Surah 2:115, 144).
What is the punishment for adultery? Flogging with a 100 stripes (men and women)[Sura 24:2], "confine them to houses until death do claim them (lifelong house arrest - for the women)[Sura 4:15]. For men: "If they repent and amend, leave them alone"

[Sura 4:16]. Sura 24:2 contradicts both the procedure for women and men in Sura 4. And why is the punishment for women and men equal in Sura 24 but different in Sura 4?

Didn't Allah have a Basic Education?
It just doesn't add up: Sura 4:11-12 and 4:176 state the Qur'anic inheritance law. When a man dies, and is leaving behind three daughters, his two parents and his wife, they will receive the respective shares of 2/3 for the 3 daughters together, 1/3 for the parents together [both according to verse 4:11] and 1/8 for the wife [4:12] which adds up to more than the available estate. A second example: A man leaves only his mother, his wife and two sisters, then they receive 1/3 [mother, 4:11], 1/4 [wife, 4:12] and 2/3 [the two sisters, 4:176], which again adds up to 15/12 of the available property.

Is Allah a God of Love? Or, an ancient Arabian animalist moon god? In the Koran there is listed 99 attributes of Allah. Except for Allah saying he loved the Jew/Hebrew Moses (in 20:39) there is not one mention of Allah unconditionally loving man in the Qur'an (Koran).

Location hidden

#187239 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
Heard Obama.
Looks like he blinked.
Good night
WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE THAT THE QURAN IS FROM GOD?
YOU HAVE NO PROOF MUSLIM!

Here are examples of the many falsehoods in the Quran!

Sura 18:85,86, says that Alexander the Great (Zul-qarinain) followed the setting sun and found that it went down into the waters of a muddy spring. Sura 18:89-98 says Alexander the Great was a Muslim and worshipped Allah and lived to an old age. Actually, Alexander the Great died very young and was by no means a Muslim. The Greek, Alexander the Great lived from 356 - 323 B.C.(Before Jesus). He was 33 years old when he died. Muhammad and Islam did not come along till 610 A.D.(after Jesus), when Muhammad began preaching Allah and his new religion in Mecca. This was over 900 years after Alexander the Great died. Yusuf Ali and the Concise Dictionary of Islam confirm that Zul-qarinain in the Quran is Alexander the Great.

The Qur'an also incorrectly says Abrah's army was defeated by birds dropping stones on them. History says Abrah's army withdrew after smallpox broke out. It says; the Kabah was built by Adam and rebuilt by Abraham. It was built by pagans to worship a black rock that fell out of the sky. Abraham never lived in Mecca.

Other notable errors in the Qur'an:
More flip flops than John Kerry: The origin of calamity? Is the evil in our life from Satan [38:41], Ourselves [4:79], or Allah [4:78]? Can slander of chaste women be forgiven? Yes [24:5], No [24:23].

Abrogation? "The words of the Lord are perfect in truth and justice; there is NONE who can change His words." [Sura 6:115] Also see 6:34 and 10:64. But then Allah (Muhammad?) sees the need to exchange some of them for "better ones" [Sura 2:106, 16:101]. And it is not for ignorant people to question Allah because of such practices!

Allah can have a son.(Surah 39:4). Allah can't have a son.(Surah 6:101).

Face Mecca while praying.(Surah 2:115, 144). Face Jerusalem while praying.(Surah 2:115, 144).
What is the punishment for adultery? Flogging with a 100 stripes (men and women)[Sura 24:2], "confine them to houses until death do claim them (lifelong house arrest - for the women)[Sura 4:15]. For men: "If they repent and amend, leave them alone"

[Sura 4:16]. Sura 24:2 contradicts both the procedure for women and men in Sura 4. And why is the punishment for women and men equal in Sura 24 but different in Sura 4?

Didn't Allah have a Basic Education?
It just doesn't add up: Sura 4:11-12 and 4:176 state the Qur'anic inheritance law. When a man dies, and is leaving behind three daughters, his two parents and his wife, they will receive the respective shares of 2/3 for the 3 daughters together, 1/3 for the parents together [both according to verse 4:11] and 1/8 for the wife [4:12] which adds up to more than the available estate. A second example: A man leaves only his mother, his wife and two sisters, then they receive 1/3 [mother, 4:11], 1/4 [wife, 4:12] and 2/3 [the two sisters, 4:176], which again adds up to 15/12 of the available property.

Is Allah a God of Love? Or, an ancient Arabian animalist moon god? In the Koran there is listed 99 attributes of Allah. Except for Allah saying he loved the Jew/Hebrew Moses (in 20:39) there is not one mention of Allah unconditionally loving man in the Qur'an (Koran).
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187240 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Muhammad did not but through your Bible, I did provide some examples of Jesus making Satanic statements.
Muhammad honoured Jesus.
You are a stupid liar.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#187241 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
Heard Obama.
Looks like he blinked.
Good night
That was a pretty big blink.

Its moot anyway. All the conventional targets are gone by now.

This was a job for special ops anyhow

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#187242 Aug 31, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Dick Head,
Christians don't worship "naked Pagans."
What a great name for a band.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187243 Aug 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Syria's chemical weapons used to be in Iraq.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#187244 Aug 31, 2013
Thank you, Susan. I'll type my own take on the subject of WW3 some time later. BTW, you're views match those of the NWO globalists in many ways.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187246 Aug 31, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>I think that Syria's chemical weapons used to be in Iraq.
rabbee: nah! they would be stamped, made in the usa then. remember we were the ones, selling chemical and bio weapons to Iraq? and the russians, sold theirs to iran and syria.

how else would we of suspected, they still has some weapons of mass destruction left? hey it is not our fault, they used em all up.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187247 Aug 31, 2013
or was that, the other way around?

Location hidden

#187248 Aug 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It is topix that blinked.
I posted it and it did not show up, and so I posted it again.

Location hidden

#187250 Aug 31, 2013
Putin, Assad and Obama are part of one gang - the NWO elite. They've been assigned different roles by the elite to play out the charade of a power struggle that will eventually erupt in WW 3 - another scripted world war like the previous two.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187251 Aug 31, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>WW III will not occur until the death of the Messiah. But there is a war in the middle east prior to that involving Israel and the king of the north (Syria) and the king of the south (Egypt). That will start around VWD Day which could occur at any time. If it happens this year, it will probably be late September or early October. After this war, the Messiah will direct the Temple to be rebuilt. The NWO will be established at the same time.
rabbee: the dead messiah, is going to direct what?

Location hidden

#187252 Aug 31, 2013
Science is clueless about the phenomenon of sentience as visible in materialized life forms. None of its speculations can cogently explain and convincingly demonstrate the origin of life in matter.

Location hidden

#187254 Aug 31, 2013
MILEY CYRUS - another mind control sex slave of the powers that be. Miley get lost! I hope that that alpha or beta trigger is turned off by your handler.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#187257 Aug 31, 2013
Mr. Seeker

Here is my third input

Third Prophesy: From the Book of Isaiah Chapter 65 V 1-6

First listen to the wordings of this prophesy:

“I let myself be found by those who did not ask for me, I have been found by those who did not seek me”

“I said here I am, Here I am to a nation who did not call on my name”

“ I have stretched out my hands all day to a rebellious people who chose the evil way, following their own wishes, these people provoked me to my face, continuously sacrificing in gardens, burning incenses…..they cry out “Stay away, do not come near me, for I am too sacred to be touched…”

“I will not keep silent, till I have settled my account with them, for their crimes and the crimes of their forefathers as well, Yahweh says”(Is. 65:1-6)

Mr. Seeker

Have you any Idea what this prophesy is about?
bmz

Singapore

#187260 Aug 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
MUSLIMS KILL FOR THE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD!
Muhammad posed as an apostle of God. Yet his life is filled with lustfulness (12 marriages and sex with a child, slaves and concubines), rapes, warfare, conquests, and unmerciful butcheries. The infinitely good, just and all holy God simply cannot tolerate anything in the least unjust or sinful. What Muhammad produced in the Qur'an is simply a book of gibberish consisting of later evil verses abrogating (superseding) earlier peaceful verses. These verses in Arabic poetically "tickle" the ears of Arab listeners. Islam is a caustic blend of paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone "prophet", who made no prophecies, conceived his religion to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence mostly from Islamic historians below. 70% of what is here is from Muslim and ex-Muslim historians - back to the 8th century and the Qur'an itself.
Just a cursory look at Muhammad's Qur'an (Koran) should be enough to warn you to keep your distance from Islam:
In it you will see "unbridled raw evil", such
as statements like these:
- Truly, god loves those who fight
- Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them,
and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for
them in every stratagem.
- Chop off their hands and chop off their fingertips
- When you meet the unbelievers, chop off their
heads
- Fight and slay those who don't convert wherever
you find them
- Believers, take neither Jew nor Christians for your
friends
- Those who follow Muhammad are ruthless to
unbelievers
- Those who reject Islam are "the vilest of creatures"
and thus deserve no mercy
- Fight them until Islam reigns supreme (throughout
the world)
There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in the Qur'an about killing and fighting.
The word "Islam" has been falsely proclaimed by Muslims to mean peace. The word Islam, actually means "submission" to the Muslim god of intolerance and hatred. It comes from the root Arabic word "taslim". In Arabic, the word for peace is only "solh".
The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. He died in 773 A.D. It was edited and abridged by Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham in 828 A.D. and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham's "Life of Muhammad" relied on the earlier works. Ulmar al-Waqidi of Medina, who died in 825 A.D. produced a work, which portions of which have survived, called "The Expeditions of Muhammad". The History of al-Tabari was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. His monumental work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. Make sure you study I, II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX. Al-Bukhari's Hadith, titled: Sahih Al-Bukhari and The True Traditions which was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D. Be sure to use the collector's original nomenclature because the only printed English translation was abridged and erroneously numbered. Finally, I recommend that you acquire at least three of the following Qur'an translations: Ahmed Ali, Pikthal, Noble by Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, or Shakir. The oldest Qur'an fragments date to around 725 A.D.- a century after they were first recited.
Off-topic again!

I had written this:

The problem is that while our noble Qur'aan shows Jesus as a noble and a coherent person, the New Testament shows him as a confused and incoherent person, who could not not give direct and clear answers and engaged in a useless Tu Quoque exchanged with the Jews.
bmz

Singapore

#187261 Aug 31, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>I think that Syria's chemical weapons used to be in Iraq.
I think that you should have thought before writing that thoughtless line.
bmz

Singapore

#187262 Aug 31, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nah! they would be stamped, made in the usa then. remember we were the ones, selling chemical and bio weapons to Iraq? and the russians, sold theirs to iran and syria.
how else would we of suspected, they still has some weapons of mass destruction left? hey it is not our fault, they used em all up.
Enjoyed reading this outside theTorah remark, Rabbee. Looks like you had left the GanEden for a stroll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead Aug 27 MUQ1 1
Greek archaeologists enter large underground tomb Aug 27 MUQ1 1
Ancient Armenian City Reveals New Secrets Aug 26 interesting 2
Ancient Mayan cities found in Mexican jungle Aug 22 Interesting 1
Buddha bowl return request gets louder Aug 21 Iruth Bausec Algz... 39
Researchers come across trove of Buddhist artif... Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
Greek mound excavators: No tours please, too busy Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••