Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256264 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#187254 Aug 31, 2013
MILEY CYRUS - another mind control sex slave of the powers that be. Miley get lost! I hope that that alpha or beta trigger is turned off by your handler.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#187257 Aug 31, 2013
Mr. Seeker

Here is my third input

Third Prophesy: From the Book of Isaiah Chapter 65 V 1-6

First listen to the wordings of this prophesy:

“I let myself be found by those who did not ask for me, I have been found by those who did not seek me”

“I said here I am, Here I am to a nation who did not call on my name”

“ I have stretched out my hands all day to a rebellious people who chose the evil way, following their own wishes, these people provoked me to my face, continuously sacrificing in gardens, burning incenses…..they cry out “Stay away, do not come near me, for I am too sacred to be touched…”

“I will not keep silent, till I have settled my account with them, for their crimes and the crimes of their forefathers as well, Yahweh says”(Is. 65:1-6)

Mr. Seeker

Have you any Idea what this prophesy is about?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#187260 Aug 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
MUSLIMS KILL FOR THE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD!
Muhammad posed as an apostle of God. Yet his life is filled with lustfulness (12 marriages and sex with a child, slaves and concubines), rapes, warfare, conquests, and unmerciful butcheries. The infinitely good, just and all holy God simply cannot tolerate anything in the least unjust or sinful. What Muhammad produced in the Qur'an is simply a book of gibberish consisting of later evil verses abrogating (superseding) earlier peaceful verses. These verses in Arabic poetically "tickle" the ears of Arab listeners. Islam is a caustic blend of paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone "prophet", who made no prophecies, conceived his religion to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence mostly from Islamic historians below. 70% of what is here is from Muslim and ex-Muslim historians - back to the 8th century and the Qur'an itself.
Just a cursory look at Muhammad's Qur'an (Koran) should be enough to warn you to keep your distance from Islam:
In it you will see "unbridled raw evil", such
as statements like these:
- Truly, god loves those who fight
- Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them,
and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for
them in every stratagem.
- Chop off their hands and chop off their fingertips
- When you meet the unbelievers, chop off their
heads
- Fight and slay those who don't convert wherever
you find them
- Believers, take neither Jew nor Christians for your
friends
- Those who follow Muhammad are ruthless to
unbelievers
- Those who reject Islam are "the vilest of creatures"
and thus deserve no mercy
- Fight them until Islam reigns supreme (throughout
the world)
There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in the Qur'an about killing and fighting.
The word "Islam" has been falsely proclaimed by Muslims to mean peace. The word Islam, actually means "submission" to the Muslim god of intolerance and hatred. It comes from the root Arabic word "taslim". In Arabic, the word for peace is only "solh".
The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. He died in 773 A.D. It was edited and abridged by Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham in 828 A.D. and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham's "Life of Muhammad" relied on the earlier works. Ulmar al-Waqidi of Medina, who died in 825 A.D. produced a work, which portions of which have survived, called "The Expeditions of Muhammad". The History of al-Tabari was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. His monumental work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. Make sure you study I, II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX. Al-Bukhari's Hadith, titled: Sahih Al-Bukhari and The True Traditions which was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D. Be sure to use the collector's original nomenclature because the only printed English translation was abridged and erroneously numbered. Finally, I recommend that you acquire at least three of the following Qur'an translations: Ahmed Ali, Pikthal, Noble by Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, or Shakir. The oldest Qur'an fragments date to around 725 A.D.- a century after they were first recited.
Off-topic again!

I had written this:

The problem is that while our noble Qur'aan shows Jesus as a noble and a coherent person, the New Testament shows him as a confused and incoherent person, who could not not give direct and clear answers and engaged in a useless Tu Quoque exchanged with the Jews.
bmz

Location hidden

#187261 Aug 31, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>I think that Syria's chemical weapons used to be in Iraq.
I think that you should have thought before writing that thoughtless line.
bmz

Location hidden

#187262 Aug 31, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nah! they would be stamped, made in the usa then. remember we were the ones, selling chemical and bio weapons to Iraq? and the russians, sold theirs to iran and syria.
how else would we of suspected, they still has some weapons of mass destruction left? hey it is not our fault, they used em all up.
Enjoyed reading this outside theTorah remark, Rabbee. Looks like you had left the GanEden for a stroll.
bmz

Location hidden

#187263 Aug 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
That was a pretty big blink.

Its moot anyway. All the conventional targets are gone by now.

This was a job for special ops anyhow
Indeed!

It looks like there would be a lot of gnashing of teeth by members of the Congress on this great buck-passing.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187264 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoyed reading this outside theTorah remark, Rabbee. Looks like you had left the GanEden for a stroll.
rabbee: nah! even it all happened, while we are all here in TheTorah - like every yesterday, today and tomorrow. there is nothing that is not happening, in This Same Story from G-D again. those who proclaim they are not here, in The-Story from G-D are all lying about it.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187265 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!
It looks like there would be a lot of gnashing of teeth by members of the Congress on this great buck-passing.
rabbee: actually 535 village idiots, gathering together can't be that good. i got a bad feeling, every time they do. especially since they have screwed up, everything they have touched for the past 50 years.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187266 Aug 31, 2013
as if screwing up our school system, manufacturing mass murderers is not bad enough. it ain't, the guns folks. it's the government, screwing with our children's minds. it's called brainwashing, our very own manchurian candidates.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#187267 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Off-topic again!
I had written this:
The problem is that while our noble Qur'aan shows Jesus as a noble and a coherent person, the New Testament shows him as a confused and incoherent person, who could not not give direct and clear answers and engaged in a useless Tu Quoque exchanged with the Jews.
Is a rapist, robber, and murderer a truthful person?
NO!
Such was the man Muhammad.
That brings us to the point, since Muslims honor an untruthful person as their prophet, how can your holy book the Quran be truthful?
When an untruthful person dictated the Quran?

Muslims speak with boldness of the Quran as Gods truth, yet Gods Commandments broken by Muhammad the person that is the author of the Quran condemns Muhammad to the fires of hell.
So it is obvious that the scripture in the Quran are fabricated lie's told by Muhammad.

And the evil of it all is Muslims murder innocent people by the command of Muhammad's false hoods written in the Quran.
bmz

Location hidden

#187268 Aug 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Is a rapist, robber, and murderer a truthful person?
NO!
Such was the man Muhammad.
That brings us to the point, since Muslims honor an untruthful person as their prophet, how can your holy book the Quran be truthful?
When an untruthful person dictated the Quran?
Muslims speak with boldness of the Quran as Gods truth, yet Gods Commandments broken by Muhammad the person that is the author of the Quran condemns Muhammad to the fires of hell.
So it is obvious that the scripture in the Quran are fabricated lie's told by Muhammad.
And the evil of it all is Muslims murder innocent people by the command of Muhammad's false hoods written in the Quran.
Through Qur'aan, Muhammad recited out: "Your God is only one God."

Compare it with Judaism: "There is only one God."

And now, compare both with this absurdity from the Church:

"There is only one God which exists as three persons."

This absurd God of Christianity is the funny and the odd one. So, it is out! Throw this monstrosity!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#187269 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Through Qur'aan, Muhammad recited out: "Your God is only one God."
This absurd God of Christianity is the funny and the odd one. So, it is out! Throw this monstrosity!
There is only One God, there is no other God besides God!
Jesus is the living proof that God exist!

The Muslim problem is that your god Allah is void of the knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong.

Your God Allah glorifies evil as good in honoring the evil Muhammad committed while Muhammad lived.
That is the insanity of your god Allah, and Muslims express the insanity of their god Allah in killing innocent people for the sake of Allah and his messenger Muhammad.

Your insanity caused by your worship of Allah and his messenger Muhammad has caused your mind to reject Gods truth!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#187270 Sep 1, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the dead messiah, is going to direct what?
Prophecy ends with the resurrection of the Messiah on the Mount of Olives, Zechariah 14. That is when WW III will occur, all nations will fight against Jerusalem and the NWO. This will be accompanied by them all bursting into flames, the third judgment. After this final war, there will be everlasting peace.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187271 Sep 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
My dear Brother,
It seems you are going off Topic again and again.
And once again, I am not off topic. The post you responded to was a post I made to you about a different issue being discussed with El CID. You really just can't keep track of things. Why is that so hard for you?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Quranic verses say what they do say not what I think they say.
You can make them into whatever you feel lime, but I can bring respected scholars such as IBN Kathir that will agree with the clear meaning that I saw.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The quotations I have prssented form Isaiah, are much more applicable to our prophet than to Jesus or nay other prophet from OT or NT books.
And I explained exactly why people should not think they are, and I laid my reasons out very clearly with no refuttal to these reasons from you except for you to say that you still think they are talking about Muhammad. That's all your have to say in response. This is why I did not want to have this discussion with you anymore. Your reasoning and debating skills are a horror show.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
02. Your bias and diminishing the life and character of our prophet would not lead you to anything.
I do not make any of this up. I quote from MUSLIM sources themselves such as Bukhari and IBN Kathir. You can make up whatever character for Muhammad you want, but historical sources do not agree with you, and I quote these sources and link them. That's what people do in a REAL debate.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Except show how narrow minded and what sort of twisted personality you are having.
03. There is no use bandying words with you and I shall move on and present my next prophesy.
Again, I quote and link Muslim sources themselves. Therefore, I cannot be accused of bias anymore than the Muslims who provide these sources.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear brother,
I am not your dear brother, and you are nothing but an annoying waste of time for me.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
just remember your boast in the beginning that No Muslim can stand in front of you and prove that our Prophet was indeed mentioned in the OT and NT books.
I do, and you have still yet to do it. Your attempt about Isiah failed miserably, and I don't just make the claim, I explain exactly why.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I am standing in front of you and giving examples upon examples and you are unable to counter them,
I most certainly DID counter them. Don't you even read my posts? And you have yet to counter my counters.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
except using abusive language and biased view of our prophet's life.!!
Ridiculous. I can back up every single thing that I said using Muslims sources themselves. I can quote hadiths that clearly prove that Muhammad condoned rape and theft. I can quote hadiths that say Muhammad had people assassinated simply for writing negative poetry about him. I can quote hadiths and other Muslim historical sources that say he had 800 Jews beheaded after he invaded their city. I can back these up with other Muslim historical sources as well such as IBN Kathir. How come I am the one that uses actual Muslim sources and you use your own opinions and imagination?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187272 Sep 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker
Here is my third input
You have not finished the second one yet, and I can back all of my claims up about Muhammad by using Muslims sources themselves. Would you like to me to do that? I most certainly can if you wish. I countered every single claim you made, and you did not counter my counters. If you think you can just move on as if your proved your claim, you are out of your mind. So you can bring up Isaiah 65 after you counter my counters to your ridiculous claims about Isaiah 42 that simply did not work.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187273 Sep 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you should have thought before writing that thoughtless line.
I think you should have thought before writing what you wrote. Nobody has any way of knowing for sure where all of their chemicals weapons come from. Last I checked, you don't work for the Syrian government and you definitely don't work for any Intelligence agencies as the word intelligence itself is contradictory to you.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187274 Sep 1, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
it's the government, screwing with our children's minds.
Well, somebody else totally screwed with your mind or maybe even you yourself have. That much I can say for sure.
bmz

Location hidden

#187275 Sep 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>There is only One God, there is no other God besides God!
Jesus is the living proof that God exist!
The Muslim problem is that your god Allah is void of the knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong.
Your God Allah glorifies evil as good in honoring the evil Muhammad committed while Muhammad lived.
That is the insanity of your god Allah, and Muslims express the insanity of their god Allah in killing innocent people for the sake of Allah and his messenger Muhammad.
Your insanity caused by your worship of Allah and his messenger Muhammad has caused your mind to reject Gods truth!
Off-topic like the Church again.

I wrote this:

hrough Qur'aan, Muhammad recited out: "Your God is only one God."

The problem is that Christians lie, when they deceive everyone by saying, "There is only One God, there is no other God besides God"

If they make such an statement, then they should say that Jesus is not God. And should also say that the Holy Gas is also not God.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187276 Sep 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Is a rapist, robber, and murderer a truthful person?
NO!
Robbery: And entire Sura even dedicated to "the booty". What is "booty". It is other people's property stolen by violent force.
Rape:
"We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives,(but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter" (Sahih Muslim 3371)
Lying and Murder: excerpts from the following account from Buhkari:
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/h...
Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it..........
His wife asked him, "Where are you going at this time?" Kab replied, "None but Muhammad bin Maslama and my (foster) brother Abu Na'ila have come." His wife said, "I hear a voice as if dropping blood is from him, Ka'b said. "They are none but my brother Muhammad bin Maslama and my foster brother Abu Naila. A generous man should respond to a call at night even if invited to be killed.......
hen he requested Ka'b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka'b said, "Yes." When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him.(Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf."
The same account can also be found in Sahih Muslim here
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/h...
bmz

Location hidden

#187277 Sep 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should have thought before writing what you wrote. Nobody has any way of knowing for sure where all of their chemicals weapons come from. Last I checked, you don't work for the Syrian government and you definitely don't work for any Intelligence agencies as the word intelligence itself is contradictory to you.
I wasn't discussing that.

We have to wait and see what evidence can the US regime provide to the UN, as suggested by His excellency Mr. Putin.

British intelligence had put the number of people killed in the attack at more than 350.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Friday cited a death toll of 1,429, more than 400 of them children. No explanation was offered for the discrepancy.

Can't trust either regime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News India is on the hunt for 24 - untraceable' hist... Jan 15 Archaeonaut 1
Meteorite Uses Since Ancient Times Jan 3 John 1
King Tut's Dagger was Made From a Meteorite Jan 3 John 1
Grid Gardens Dec '17 kingoftheamericas 2
News Saudi prince throws his weight behind archaeology Nov '17 LUKE 2
Protuberances on ancient stonework as a global ... Nov '17 cecelia hall 1
News Team excavates sod house near Iqaluit, with sit... Nov '17 Time Change Weekend 1
More from around the web