Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
175,781 - 175,800 of 200,962 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad Alex is a convert to Islam. His name was Alex. When he became a Muslim, he added Muhammad to his English name.
Now he is called Muhammad Alex. He is a very nice person.
Great "to the point" response and bless you, brother!
I like it.
Salaams. "Mohammed" Alex
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
1. A TINY creation of G-d who prayed to G-d and G-d ONLY.
2. A TINY creation of G-d who did NOT pretend he was G-d.
Oh, bro! You spoiled the fu that I was having. lol!

Salaams
BMZ
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Muhammad Alex?
Hello sweet Shamma!
Both BMZ and i have answered your question.
Now back to this:

Buford said:
"God by definition can do whatever it pleases God to do, including becoming fully HUMAN while remaining fully God. If you deny even the possibility, then your "God Box" is way too small."

I have thanked him for his wisdom by saying:
Can your God do anything?
You have solved a tiny problem in our neighbourhood.
They believe that a ginger cat is god.
You may be right...

"God by definition can do whatever it pleases God to do, including becoming fully CAT while remaining fully God. If you deny even the possibility, then your "God Box" is way too small."
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Even before he had met a Jew or the Jews of Medinah, he had always faced Jerusalem when he prayed in Mecca.
No, there was no test conducted on him in that by Allah. It was a way to show that Jerusalem was of no significance or importance. Thus the cut off.
Muhammad had always wanted to face the Ka'aba and permission was granted.
Those, who were standing in prayers behind him at that time, went through the real test when the Prophet turned towards Mecca and all turned, without asking a question.
Anyway, you should not worry about the change of direction, as Christians have no sense of direction.
The Jews do have a sense of direction for paryers. The Synagogues face the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, while the Churches mostly face East towards the sun. lol!
LOL!
The sun god beckons the pagans!
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Muhammad uhuh?
Now that's a good one, Shamma!
Who is "Mohammad uhuh"?
or
Who is "Mohammad joel"?
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, bro! You spoiled the fu that I was having. lol!
Salaams
BMZ
I know!!!
I responded to him first and saw you great post!
Sorry, bro!
lol..
Salaams.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
It truly cracks me up to listen to someone who thinks that Revelations is talking about a literal lamb opening up the scrolls during the end times try to tell people what someone would or wouldn't have done. You make it sound like you actually understand symbolic parables when you have proven over and over again that you can't understand anything. Why do you think that so many people call you stupid?
It also cracked me up, when I read Rev 5 about the headless lamb:

"I saw a scroll in the right hand of the One Seated on the Throne. It was written on both sides, fastened with seven seals. I also saw a powerful Angel, calling out in a voice like thunder,“Is there anyone who can open the scroll, who can break its seals?”

There was no one—no one in Heaven, no one on earth, no one from the underworld—able to break open the scroll and read it.

I wept and wept and wept that no one was found able to open the scroll, able to read it. One of the Elders said,“Don’t weep. Look—the Lion from Tribe Judah, the Root of David’s Tree, has conquered. He can open the scroll, can rip through the seven seals.”

6-10 So I looked, and there, surrounded by Throne, Animals, and Elders, was a Lamb, slaughtered but standing tall. Seven horns he had, and seven eyes, the Seven Spirits of God sent into all the earth. He came to the One Seated on the Throne and took the scroll from his right hand. The moment he took the scroll, the Four Animals and Twenty-four Elders fell down and worshiped the Lamb."

God was sitting and watching them worshipping the lamb and cracked up too.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
The sun god beckons the pagans!
lol! Glad you enjoyed that.

That direction was chosen to appease the pagans.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a good one, Shamma!
Who is "Mohammad uhuh"?
or
Who is "Mohammad joel"?
I hope Shamma will not ask Seeker: "Who is Muhammad Seeker?"
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>God by definition can do whatever it pleases God to do, including becoming fully human while remaining fully God. If you deny even the possibility, then your "God Box" is way too small.
This big Christian God Box was designed for one specific purpose, that is to fit in two, leaving the third out.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you list the diamonds and tell us how you decide that this part of the New Testament is true, while other parts are false. I think I already know how you decide this. If it agrees with the Quran, then it must be true. If it doesn't, then it must be false. And you have no idea how faulty, self serving and subjective this method is. So what do you do when it neither agrees or disagrees with the Quran?
I have listed before.

Matthew 5-7 and some good parables.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
1. A TINY creation of G-d who prayed to G-d and G-d ONLY.
2. A TINY creation of G-d who did NOT pretend he was G-d.
Is this person on this link the Muhammad you speak of Alex?
Muhammad the caster of spells, the Muhammad that got choked 3 times by a jinn devil in a cave.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Is this person on this link the Muhammad you speak of Alex?
Muhammad the caster of spells, the Muhammad that got choked 3 times by a jinn devil in a cave.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
You should know better O' Wise Shamma.
You know how they insulted Jesus during his life time.
They called him all sorts of names.
Please read the Gospels.

Sometimes, people through ignorance refuse to accept God's messengers.

The bottom line is this:
**Thanks to Holy prophet Muhammed PBUH, we worship the SAME G-d worshipped by Jesus & Muhammed PBUT.

**Thanks to Paul you have ended up worshipping Jesus, the man who worshipped G-d!!

Please stop worshipping the man who worshipped G-d.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Shamma will not ask Seeker: "Who is Muhammad Seeker?"
InShaAllah, one day Seeker will face the truth as he claims to be a "seeker".
May Allah guide him to the truth. Ameen
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This big Christian God Box was designed for one specific purpose, that is to fit in two, leaving the third out.
The Christians have no answer to this question:
"Is Jesus the son of "god" or the son of "god the father"?
LOL!
Let's see what they say.

I was in Florence a few days ago to remind myself of my Xtian past and of the Pagan origins of Christianity. Clearly there are scores of paintings of the Trinity! They really thought that "god the father" was a man and the poor dove was the "ghostie"! Comical.
Salaams.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Sarah Faye Ann Carney wrote:
<quoted text>
You always were full of sh!t Jimmie.
rabbee: not nice to be involved, in identity theft punishable by law. you do not even have her style of writing, more or less the right city or state. why do you insist on only proving your corruption and blasphemy. to impersonate somebody in scripture, is a most serious offence.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Sarah Faye Ann Carney wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, so why don't you shut up and stop representing God? Why do you think I dumped you?
rabbee: why don't you shut up, and quit trying to impersonate somebody your not. man you have to be, totally demonically insane to do something this blasphemous. are you really, this cowardly stupid?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
A. Jesus' prophesies in OT books:
Why should I do YOUR homework?
I showed that the two cases you quoted did not match the personality of Jesus.
1. The Emmanuel prophesy was no prophesy at all and the other one was not fitting Jesus, even you admitted that Jesus sitting on throne of Jesus MIGHT be fulfilled when he returns for the second time!!

2. What type of "half baked prophesy" is that. Who knows what happens when he retunes for the second time?
If somebody returns for a second time, what do you think is going to happen? Is that person going to be seen as an average Joe? Think about it. Muhammad isn't even supposed to return and he does nothing at all to meet those prophecies. He was not born of a virgin, he was not called God with us, he was never called God almighty and DEFINITELY not called Prince of Peace. How many battles did he fight? 80 or so? And don't even try to tell me those battles were all defensive. You don't amass war booty and sex slave women by merely defending your own territory, you do it by invasions.
MUQ wrote:
3. And you were scared to point out any more prophesies, after seeing the "First two of your best examples" going haywire.
They didn't at all. You are haywire.
MUQ wrote:
3. When I see you "wasting" so much time on useless and endless discussion on this very thread, why cant you contribute towards this discussion, which is very real and focused?
Fine. What a pain in the arss you are.

Isaiah 42
“Here is my servant, whom I uphold,
my chosen one in whom I delight;

In John it says this is my Son who I am well pleased with.

I will put my Spirit on him,
and he will bring justice to the nations.

Jesus talked about having the Holy Spirit within him and sending it after he was gone. Muhammad talked about Gabriel, and that's all.

2 He will not shout or cry out,
or raise his voice in the streets.

Is that Muhammad?

3 A bruised reed he will not break,
and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out.

No, Muhammad didn't break any reeds, he merely had people killed, assassinated, beheaded and enslaved.

Reeds were used by shepherds as a musical instrument to call out to their sheep.

In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;

I don't see much justice in the world currently. Do you?

4 he will not falter or be discouraged
till he establishes justice on earth.

Muhammad thought of suicide at some points and he did NOT bring justice to the earth he brought war and in fact was poisoned and died prematurely and not by his own will and there is no mention of him ever returning.

“I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness;
I will take hold of your hand.
I will keep you and will make you
to be a covenant for the people
and a light for the Gentiles,

There was no mention of any covenant with Muhammad, it was Jesus that was said to have brought the New Covenant, and Christianity spread to the gentiles long before Muhammad came on the scene. Read Jeremiah 33 where it talks of a new covenant not like the one before where the law shall me written on the hearts and minds of men, not in a book. Jesus never brought a book and never spoke about bringing one. That was just a lie that Muhammad made up because he couldn't do any miracles so he had to try to make the Quran out to be a miracle and therefore he had to make Jesus' mission look similar to his by saying he brought a book too. And the Quran is no miracle at all. The only thing miraculous about it is how people fall for it.

Now maybe this isn't even speaking about Jesus, but it sure isn't speaking about Muhammad.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: why don't you shut up, and quit trying to impersonate somebody your not. man you have to be, totally demonically insane to do something this blasphemous. are you really, this cowardly stupid?
LOL!!! What an idiot. It was a joke you stupid moron.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: not nice to be involved, in identity theft punishable by law. you do not even have her style of writing, more or less the right city or state. why do you insist on only proving your corruption and blasphemy. to impersonate somebody in scripture, is a most serious offence.
I can't believe you even said that when this is exactly what you have done here all over the place. At least I was kidding, but you are not you driveling loony. And you don't just try to impersonate one person, you try to impersonate three at the same time. What a disgrace you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••