Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256295 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#186133 Aug 21, 2013
Bryant wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course repentance means a turn-a-round, towards God instend of away from Him.
The problem is everyone kept on sinning even though they asked for forgiveness and prayed. They made the same sins over and over again.
Why do you think God set up the sacrificial system?
What is the Day of Atonement all about?
Do you think you can keep on sinning and be forgiven?
I have to go to bed now. Will write tomorrow. I find the questions interesting.
news

New York, NY

#186134 Aug 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The disbelievers were punished in that flood. Noah was told to build an ark or a boat to save himself and the small number of believers. The flood was local or regional.
The gays were punished and wiped out. Lot survived but his wife did not because she stayed behind.
You mixed Lot with Noah.
I thought bmz you were a Malaysian mullah sitting here for last 10 years forum. However your knowledge of Islam is poor I can see.

Why Allah commanded Noah to save pigs and dogs if they are unclean?
Why Noah saved homosesuals in the first place.

(btw, Lot's incident was a seperate incident when God punished by fire)

Also you said local or region flood. This is a stupid propganda by Islamists Mullahs. According to Quran Noahs ship landed on a very high nountain top (which is more than 6 thousand feet high), if that is the case, if water ever riches that high, the entire planet woulnd be under water.

Think not like a mullah, think what a mullah can learn from you!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#186135 Aug 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Bryant.
Qur'aan only talks about the Torah and Injeel given to Moses and Jesus respectively. It does not talk about the Bible or the OT or the New Testament.
Injeel was the knowledge and wisdom given to Jesus by God.
Where is the knowledge and wisdom of all the teachings of Jesus in the Quran?
Does not the Quran say Allah taught Jesus the Law?
Why is the law of Islam different from the law given by Allah to
Jesus?
Why did Muhammad teach his laws to Muslims and not the laws Allah taught Jesus?
Either Jesus is a liar or Muhammad is a liar!
Who is the liar?
Jesus or Muhammad?
Name the liar?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#186136 Aug 21, 2013
Jesus was a lunatic, but Muhammad was evil.
news

New York, NY

#186137 Aug 21, 2013
Qur'an, Hud:44

Munt Judi is where according to Quran Noah's ship floated to which is 2089 meter high or more than 6000 ft high.

Entire world will submerge under water if water reachs that high.

Therefore Quran mentioned gloabl flood.

Sadly which never took place!

Its all bed time stories !!!

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#186138 Aug 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Even if parents are sinful, the child born is sinless.
Then, what about hereditary transmission?

It could be said that the sins of parents are embedded in their genes and that these sins transmitted via genetic transmission lie latent in the genetic makeup of the progeny and will manifest under suitable subconscious or environmental impulses.

Think a little before you post.

Please refrain from taking a lunatic and a sorcerer like Jesus as your role model though Moses and Muhammad are worse.
news

New York, NY

#186139 Aug 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the knowledge and wisdom of all the teachings of Jesus in the Quran?
Does not the Quran say Allah taught Jesus the Law?
Why is the law of Islam different from the law given by Allah to
Jesus?
Why did Muhammad teach his laws to Muslims and not the laws Allah taught Jesus?
Either Jesus is a liar or Muhammad is a liar!
Who is the liar?
Jesus or Muhammad?
Name the liar?
Whole purpose of Quran is to present Jesus as a liar and inferior while showing great reverence to him as a prophet. It is a double edged sword. The Beduin murderious tribe who used scripts to justify thier killing spree to bring forth Islam were very cunning.
news

New York, NY

#186140 Aug 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Bryant.
Qur'aan only talks about the Torah and Injeel given to Moses and Jesus respectively. It does not talk about the Bible or the OT or the New Testament.
Injeel was the knowledge and wisdom given to Jesus by God.
Torah is the the first 5 books on the Bible.
Injeel are the books the new testmant in the Bible.
Zobur are the Psalms and Songs or Salomon in the Bible (which Quran also prescribed for Muslims).
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#186142 Aug 21, 2013
There is no such thing as original sin that we inherit. The children shall not be put to death for the parents neither the parents for the children. Every man shall be put to death for his own sin. If there is such a thing as original sin, only males inherit it. You've heard the saying, "All men are dogs". This is a propensity to commit frequent and unnatural sexual acts. Sex is a gift of God for procreation and there were a lot of rules governing it. Circumcision is a blood covenant males enter into with God when they are eight days old.
david

Minneapolis, MN

#186144 Aug 21, 2013
more fun I never seen an arab play

K T B = he wrote
K B T =
B T K = he cut
B K T =
T K B = he collect
T B K =

one word will flip rearanged and come out with 6 meanings . yes every single arabic 3 lettered word has 6 unique and distinct words. and no arabic is not ambiguese its unambigues , one word means one thing , there is no office or officer in keteb, ketb is ketb .

sefere , he resided,

S F R = he resided ,
S R F
R F S , wet
R S F
F R S , DESTROYED , horse
F S R

MORE FUN
SLAM

S L M , HE KISED,
S M L
M L S , HE RETURNED IT
M S L , HE LOOKED LIKE IR
L SM
L M S

LET ME TEACH YOU HOW ALAH MADE OUR LANGUAGS

SLAM ALAY KUM

A L Y , SPENT THE day

A L T , DAY

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#186145 Aug 21, 2013
Where is that fu-ck-ing satanist, Muhammad? The filthy bastard is in hell screwing 9 year old girls and murdering his opponents. LOL.
news

New York, NY

#186146 Aug 21, 2013
susanblange wrote:
There is no such thing as original sin that we inherit. The children shall not be put to death for the parents neither the parents for the children. Every man shall be put to death for his own sin. If there is such a thing as original sin, only males inherit it. You've heard the saying, "All men are dogs". This is a propensity to commit frequent and unnatural sexual acts. Sex is a gift of God for procreation and there were a lot of rules governing it. Circumcision is a blood covenant males enter into with God when they are eight days old.
No one should be put to death for a fake self-righteous concept called "sin".

Anyone preaching to put anyone to death for their "own" or someone else's "sin" , should be put behind bar for hate crime.

Location hidden

#186147 Aug 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Why not? Do you think sinless parents are not making love?
Even if parents are sinful, the child born is sinless. Jesus agrees with me.
That is why Jesus said that you have to be like children, if you want to go to heaven. He did not mean that from a grown up man, you had to shrink down to the size of a baby.
Why can't Christians use brain before writing anything and why are they so irrational and don't use logic?
Is that forbidden by the Church?
Why didn't Muhammad teach Muslims of the pure Holiness, and the integrity, and the goodness of God?

Why do we after we are born make mistakes against the Holiness an integrity, and goodness of God?

Why didn't Muhammad know this:

How Much Will Your Baby Be Like You?
The complex gene pool you hand down can shape everything from how funny your child is to whether he likes peas. By Richard Laliberte from Parents Magazine

Physical Traits

The instant our children are born, we look for reflections of ourselves in them. When Evie Crosby, of Tallahassee, Florida, delivered her son, Wyatt, she immediately asked her husband, Adam, "Does he have your chin?" Adam gave her a thumbs-up as the nurses cooed over Wyatt's deep cleft -- just as nurses had done when Adam was born 30 years earlier. Moments like these are more than a little profound. Seeing yourself -- and your spouse -- in your baby makes you truly feel like a family.

Inheritance goes far beyond eye and hair color: Genes can even shape personality traits like leadership and spirituality.

Despite startling advances in genetics, our understanding of how genes and environment interact is far from perfect.

"Many traits have a large hereditary component, but genetics isn't destiny -- genes are just one influence on how kids turn out," says Joann Bodurtha, MD, professor of human genetics at Virginia Commonwealth University, in Richmond.

Do you understand what that says?
It says your child is born with the gene to sin passed on to him by you and your wife.

That same gene to sin was passed on to us by Adam when Adam made Eve pregnant.
The whole human race inherited that gene to sin against God from Adam.

The only one born with out sin is Jesus, because the Father of Jesus is God.

The gene to sin is the in male, and Eve was made from the genes of Adam.
That gene can never be removed from the human soul.

Muslims are ignorant to the meaning of all this because Muhammad was not a prophet from God

That sin gene is the cause of death!
Our spiritual separation from God.

Jesus came to remove the penalty of death caused by that sin gene in us.
And paid the penalty of death on the cross for our sin gene, removing the wrath of God against us caused by Adam's and Eve's mistake.

Muhammad was no prophet from God and never received any revelations from God.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#186149 Aug 21, 2013
Reasoning based on religious scriptures is irrational and is a big hit with brain-dead fanatics.
david

Minneapolis, MN

#186150 Aug 21, 2013
when god made our languags this is what he did , god knew we humans wont sustain it with all its perfection, so he made it simple and aranged it mathimaticaly to expand like the universe . our alah knew we will lose our tounge and speak in dialects and end up unable to understand each other , and he knew it will be difficualt for us to advance with out our language , because alah , god loves us and cares about as he hid the entire structural formula of our languags in the koran and the old testaments. the stories of the book also became true, how can man create a language hide it on a histroy book , that invetably unfolded the way it was told , with out a single sole unlocking any mistary , only alah is capable of such a thing . and because god knows there will be many snakes in our garden he let no one not even all the scientist of the world be able to decipher it . alah loves me for I am the house of shem and for I care about my people . so I worked and wo ahnu Ilahu has lifted me from the dust and has inspired me to unlock his wisdom . alah is great and so is his wisdom .

do not make fun of islam for when the time comes you will be humiliated . that is a promise . pay attention to the news .

Location hidden

#186151 Aug 21, 2013
david wrote:
when god made our languags this is what he did , god knew we humans wont sustain it with all its perfection, so he made it simple and aranged it mathimaticaly to expand like the universe . our alah knew we will lose our tounge and speak in dialects and end up unable to understand each other , and he knew it will be difficualt for us to advance with out our language , because alah , god loves us and cares about as he hid the entire structural formula of our languags in the koran and the old testaments. the stories of the book also became true, how can man create a language hide it on a histroy book , that invetably unfolded the way it was told , with out a single sole unlocking any mistary , only alah is capable of such a thing . and because god knows there will be many snakes in our garden he let no one not even all the scientist of the world be able to decipher it . alah loves me for I am the house of shem and for I care about my people . so I worked and wo ahnu Ilahu has lifted me from the dust and has inspired me to unlock his wisdom . alah is great and so is his wisdom .
do not make fun of islam for when the time comes you will be humiliated . that is a promise . pay attention to the news .
Why didn't Muhammad teach Muslims of the pure Holiness, and the integrity, and the goodness of God?

Why do we after we are born make mistakes against the Holiness an integrity, and goodness of God?

Why didn't Muhammad know this:

How Much Will Your Baby Be Like You?
The complex gene pool you hand down can shape everything from how funny your child is to whether he likes peas. By Richard Laliberte from Parents Magazine

Physical Traits

The instant our children are born, we look for reflections of ourselves in them. When Evie Crosby, of Tallahassee, Florida, delivered her son, Wyatt, she immediately asked her husband, Adam, "Does he have your chin?" Adam gave her a thumbs-up as the nurses cooed over Wyatt's deep cleft -- just as nurses had done when Adam was born 30 years earlier. Moments like these are more than a little profound. Seeing yourself -- and your spouse -- in your baby makes you truly feel like a family.

Inheritance goes far beyond eye and hair color: Genes can even shape personality traits like leadership and spirituality.

Despite startling advances in genetics, our understanding of how genes and environment interact is far from perfect.

"Many traits have a large hereditary component, but genetics isn't destiny -- genes are just one influence on how kids turn out," says Joann Bodurtha, MD, professor of human genetics at Virginia Commonwealth University, in Richmond.

Do you understand what that says?
It says your child is born with the gene to sin passed on to him by you and your wife.

That same gene to sin was passed on to us by Adam when Adam made Eve pregnant.
The whole human race inherited that gene to sin against God from Adam.

The only one born with out sin is Jesus, because the Father of Jesus is God.

The gene to sin is the in male, and Eve was made from the genes of Adam.
That gene can never be removed from the human soul.

Muslims are ignorant to the meaning of all this because Muhammad was not a prophet from God

That sin gene is the cause of death!
Our spiritual separation from God.

Jesus came to remove the penalty of death caused by that sin gene in us.
And paid the penalty of death on the cross for our sin gene, removing the wrath of God against us caused by Adam's and Eve's mistake.

Muhammad was no prophet from God and never received any revelations from God.
news

New York, NY

#186152 Aug 21, 2013
david wrote:
Allah is on the run .. read the news.
Allah was fake.
Allah is an imaginary servant of Muhammad.
Allah is like a Jinni of Arabian Nights who grnats every single of Muhammad's wish come true as an ayat in Quran.
Its high time to put the Jinni back into the pot he was contained for enternity.

Location hidden

#186155 Aug 21, 2013
news wrote:
<quoted text>
Whole purpose of Quran is to present Jesus as a liar and inferior while showing great reverence to him as a prophet. It is a double edged sword. The Beduin murderious tribe who used scripts to justify thier killing spree to bring forth Islam were very cunning.
But they were liars!
And Islam continues to spread their lies!
david

Minneapolis, MN

#186159 Aug 21, 2013
to shamma

jesus might have been born with out sin , but he failed for his decipeles fail , they took the word of god and its interpetation into there own hands .

mohamud is to not a sinner for he came to finish what jesus started . mind you jesus said he came not to change the old but to assure you that god is the god of abraham . the samething mohamud said . if you dont understand it , let me put it in a differant way , mohamud is the house of shem , its his language , his fathers language , where do mere humans who dont even speak shem get the audacity to chalange mohamud the son of abrahams decendants ? its our book . our history . our buisness .

at news
alah is great . alah is the alah of abraham, moses, jackob, jesus, solomon, mohamud , if you were not a man who talks out of his as , you would have learned something . the story of the koran is the same as the old testaments , the only differance is the koran is more corect and perfect for it was written by shem inspired by alah .
news

New York, NY

#186160 Aug 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
But they were liars!
And Islam continues to spread their lies!
Agreed.
Part of tenet of Islam is "permission to lie".
Check out Takya, Islam allows people to lie in three cases.

Its a complex system. Since you got your feet wet, might as well study this more from a political and expansionist point of view rather than your softy Jesus corner. More you try to know Islam from being a Jesus freak, more mistake you will make. Try to know it for what it is first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lost cities of the Midwest: A trek back to pre-... 18 hr ha ha 6
News Secret Tunnel Discovered Beneath the Ancient Te... Jul 10 La Femme Accident 1
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Jul 10 Resident 23
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... Jul 7 pshun2404 26
News Blackdom history little known (Feb '11) Jun 27 spydie 35
News Volunteers wanted to join community archaeologi... Jun '17 dig 1
News Safeguarding Islam's ancient past May '17 Tear it down 1
More from around the web