Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,758)

Showing posts 175,141 - 175,160 of198,559
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Shamma, back into your straitjacket. Have you taken your meds, today, senile bull-shitter? Ah, Shamma is in form today it being a full moon night. LOL.
sucipto

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had asked me, I would have asked you, "Ignorant fool, where and when did he tell his followers to rape and torture Jewish people?"
I would have then told you, "Listen clueless fool! The treacherous Jews of Banu Nadir and Banu Qaynuqa, who had sided with the Meccan pagans to finish Islam and the prophet, were allowed to go into exile.
The leaders of Banu Qurayzah were sentenced to death and killed because they had also instigated and sided with the pagan Meccans. The Meccans had deserted them and they got what they deserved."
Stop acting like a moron you ignorant fool !!

Read this you Stupid Muslim !!

TORTURE

(Sirat Rasul Allah page 515):

Ibn Ishaq writes :

Kinana al-Rabi, who had the custody of the treasure of Banu Nadir was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came to the Apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going to a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it (the treasure) I shall kill you ?

He said, "Yes". The Apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest of the treasure he refused to produce it, so the Apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr Al-awwam :

"Torture him until you extract what he has, So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the Apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck of his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud.

RAPE

(Sahih Bukhari volume 5 book 59, Number 459):

Abu saeed said : "We went out with Allah´s apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do COITUS INTERRUPTUS.

COITUS INTERRUPTUS : withdrawing from intercourse Prior to ejaculation

In the Quran , God Allah made it legal to have intercourse with slave women, the so called "RIGHT HAND POSSESSIONS" even if they were married before their capture !

(QS 33:50): O Prophet ! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou has paid their dowers and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee.
sucipto

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What Jesus said about False prophets fits to Paul and his disciples more than on our prophet.
Oh..a rober, a mass murder and a rapist is better than Paul and his disciples eh ?

lol

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Proto-matter = Ante-matter.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus did not know about what Abraham and Ishmael did. He was clueless about History of the Patriarchs.
Neither Muhammad nor Qur'aan says that Trinity comprised of God, Jesus and Mary. You have been badly misinformed.
How do you know that Jesus was ignorant about what Abraham and Ishmael did? You DON'T, but being IGNORANT has never stopped you from posting the wildest and completely unsupported suppositions as though they are FACT. This has ALWAYS been your problem,, but I don't expect you to EVER get it.

As for Mohammad's misconception of the Trinity, see: http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-bible-koran-e...
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_in_Islam
sucipto

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah blesses Muhammad.
Where did your dumb highness read "Allah prays for Muhammad"?
From Yusuf Ali, you know him ?

he´s 1001% Arab and He´s an Expert of Ancient Arab Language.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia choose him to translate the Quran into English.

(QS 2:157):

Upon them shall be PRAYERS (SALAWATUN) from their Lord and mercy and they are the rightly directed.

(QS 33:43):

He it is who sends PRAYERS ON YOU (YUSALLII ALAYKUM) as do His Angels

(QS 33:56):

Allah and His Angels PRAY FOR THE PROPHET (YASALLUUNA ALAN-NABIYY) O ye that believe PRAY FOR HIM (SALUU´ALAYHI) and Salute him with all respects.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncouth and sewer mouthed persons like you are unfit even to take his name with their soiled lips.
You have to have to wait a long time to discuss with me, with your current frame of mind.
Why not crawl back to the sewer from where you emerged and wait your turn.
MUQtard,

The reason why I believe that Mohammad was a rape enabler is because of MUSLIM sources that YOU probably regard as reliable.

For example:

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.

Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse:(Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

"O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.”(Bukhari 34:432)

IOW, MUQ, your "prophet," by which I mean ALLAH, permitted RAPE of female captives, so unless you can prove that these sources are false, you will have to admit that I am correct in my assertion, and that you owe me an apology, but I don't expect any sort of apology from an unthinking slave like you.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

bmz,

Chew on this:

Your "prophet" allowed his soldiers to rape their female captives in the presence of their surviving husbands, and this was in accordance with ALLAH'S WILL.

sucipto

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

He basically gave them a license to steal via his invented Quran, and he taught them how to do it better than they knew how to do it. Why do you think that the Quran needed to be revealed over 23 years?

Every time Muhammad needed to justify something he wanted people to do for him and motivate them, out comes another Sura at just the right time. This is why there is what is called "abrogation" in the Quran. Abrogation means that if a verse comes later on that contradicts an earlier verse, the later verse takes precedence or abrogates it. There is abrogation because he didn't know what circumstances he would be in advance, and this is exactly why the Quran had to be revealed piece by piece and why some parts contradict other parts.
Wow !

Honestly I don´t know that the Quran needed to be revealed over 23 years.

And then the Muslim said that the Bible is not original.

LOL
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

CORRECTION:

bmz,

Chew on this:

Your "prophet" allowed his soldiers to rape their female captives in the presence of their surviving husbands WHO WERE UNBELIEVERS, and this was in accordance with ALLAH'S WILL.

LOL!!!
sucipto

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And what were the fruits? Killing, booty (theft), and rape. Heck, he even encouraged rape. He didn't just allow it, he encouraged it.
Correct !! Jesus told His Apostles 500 years before.

Seeker, It takes an insane person to claim the maker of the universe praises him forever, this is some verses from a Psychotic Narcissist :

* You (Muhammad) are a lamp with spreading light (QS 33:46)

* He who obeys the Messenger obeys Allah (QS 4:80)

* He who disobeys the Apostle after guidance has been revealed will burn in Hell (QS 4:114)

* You (Muhammad) may have whomever you desire, there is no blame (QS 33:51)

* Allah gives His Messenger Lordship and Power over whomever He wills (QS 59:6)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

sucipto wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct !! Jesus told His Apostles 500 years before.
Seeker, It takes an insane person to claim the maker of the universe praises him forever, this is some verses from a Psychotic Narcissist :
* You (Muhammad) are a lamp with spreading light (QS 33:46)
* He who obeys the Messenger obeys Allah (QS 4:80)
* He who disobeys the Apostle after guidance has been revealed will burn in Hell (QS 4:114)
* You (Muhammad) may have whomever you desire, there is no blame (QS 33:51)
* Allah gives His Messenger Lordship and Power over whomever He wills (QS 59:6)
Muslims believe in the false prophet Muhammad!
In the verses below there is no mention of God being seen or heard instructing Muslims.

1. Al-Bassmala: The verse of mentioning the name of God

In Chapter 16, Verse 98 of the Holy Quran, Allah praise to Him instructs Muslims to "seek refuge with Him from the Stoned Shaitan (Satan)" whenever they start reciting the Holy Book. The "Stoned Shaitan" is a reference to the story of Ibrahim (Abraham), peace be upon him, who threw stones at Satan, when the latter was trying to dissuade him from obedience to God.

The very first Chapter of the Holy Quran, Al-Fatiha (The Opening), starts with Al-Bassmala, that is the verse of mentioning the name of God. It states: "In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful." This is considered the first verse of the Holy Quran. All chapters of the Holy Book start with it except Al-Tawba (Chapter 9).

As a result, whenever Muslims start reciting the Holy Quran or start praying, they say: "I seek refuge with Allah from the Stoned Shaitan." Then they follow that with Al-Bassmala "In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful."

Allah: The God

"Allah" is the name which God has chosen for Himself, as stated in Verse 9 of Surat Al-Naml (Chapter 27), and in Verse 14 of Chapter 20 of the Holy Quran. He is the Creator of life, Who is worshipped by His creations as an expression of gratitude for His blessings, which include life, care, provision, and the promise of everlasting life in the hereafter for the righteous believers among them.

God was not seen nor spoke to any Muslim.
So the verses in the Quran are all fabricated by Muhammad!
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Islam proves that people like and even need to be told what to believe and how to behave, including how to properly wipe their buttholes after defecating.

The question is why?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is stranger than fiction and I know my beliefs are way out there. But I do sincerely believe what I say and practice what I preach.
OK, and I appreciate your answer, but I go by the written word (the Bible from Genesis to Revelation) and its general message, not the apocryphal books. I don't particularly worry about any changes or differences between manuscripts because the message is the same. Anyway, have a nice evening.
In reference to practicing what you preach, by the way, may I ask exactly how you do that?
Simon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

You,[O Muhammad], may put aside whom you will of them or take to yourself whom you will. And any that you desire of those [wives] from whom you had [temporarily] separated - there is no blame upon you [in returning her]. That is more suitable that they should be content and not grieve and that they should be satisfied with what you have given them - all of them. And Allah knows what is in your hearts. And ever is Allah Knowing and Forbearing.

What has this got to do with teachings for humanity for all time to come? So much of the quran has been written to satisfy muhammad's desires.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know that Jesus was ignorant about what Abraham and Ishmael did? You DON'T, but being IGNORANT has never stopped you from posting the wildest and completely unsupported suppositions as though they are FACT. This has ALWAYS been your problem,, but I don't expect you to EVER get it.
As for Mohammad's misconception of the Trinity, see: http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-bible-koran-e...
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_in_Islam
He might not get what YOU think he'll get.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

CouldThisBeTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
He might not get what YOU think he'll get.
bmz makes things up and presents them as fact. At the very least, this defect in his character tells me that he is stupidly arrogant, and more than likely, unteachable.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Simon wrote:
You,[O Muhammad], may put aside whom you will of them or take to yourself whom you will. And any that you desire of those [wives] from whom you had [temporarily] separated - there is no blame upon you [in returning her]. That is more suitable that they should be content and not grieve and that they should be satisfied with what you have given them - all of them. And Allah knows what is in your hearts. And ever is Allah Knowing and Forbearing.
What has this got to do with teachings for humanity for all time to come? So much of the quran has been written to satisfy muhammad's desires.
Muslims may marry more than one woman because of that lust driven "prophet" of theirs, who even took his adopted son's wife as his own, basically forcing him to divorce her, per ALLAH'S expressed desire. Of course. It stands to reason.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncouth and sewer mouthed persons like you are unfit even to take his name with their soiled lips.
You have to have to wait a long time to discuss with me, with your current frame of mind.
Why not crawl back to the sewer from where you emerged and wait your turn.
Pompous ass.

Go get laid. It might help your current frame of mind, but I sincerely doubt it. You'd insist that she keep her burqa ON.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>bmz makes things up and presents them as fact. At the very least, this defect in his character tells me that he is stupidly arrogant, and more than likely, unteachable.
I disagree. But I shall leave it at that, otherwise I will go beyond for some in my assessment of others and their defects, and how I perceive them, and no matter what we think, fortunately for me as far as I am concerned, God is stronger (more powerful) than anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 175,141 - 175,160 of198,559
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
Archaeologist at TX Mass Grave Blames DREAM Act... Jul 6 remember 6
Oldest case of Down's syndrome from medieval Fr... Jul 4 Nulli Secubdus 1
Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists Jun 30 Duke for Mayor 3
Remains of ancient child reburied in Montana Jun 29 Quiet Transplant 2
Relics: Modern Heuristics Jun 19 Abishai100 1
•••
•••