Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256390 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#184590 Aug 7, 2013
The teachings of the religion of Muslims is Anti-God.

God the Father of Jesus is not a man!
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#184592 Aug 8, 2013
Mr. Seeker

I really beg your pardon, because I am on vacation in India for past two weeks and also have to move from town to town.

I will be back in Saudi Arabia on 17th August Inshallah and then I would be a regular surfer on the net.

I do not think it would matter our discussion as much because otherwise also we exchange only one or two posts each day.

You will get all chance to cross examine me, about "What Bible says about our prophet" and then I will show you that "Bible is not so silent about our prophet as you think"!!

Provided you do not be biased and use "reverse logic" to disqualify our prophet on simplest of grounds.

I will show that the same book of Isaiah has made many prophesies about our prophet which are more clear that 9:6 and 7:14 are for Jesus!!

But I want to proceed slowly, one step at a time.

Let me tell you we are not dogmatic on this issue, and we do not base our faith on ANY of so called Biblical Prophesies.

In my next post, Inshallah I will outline what Quran has to say on this topic.

Please bear with me, I am not just playi9ng for time my dear brother.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184593 Aug 8, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>As long as you give him attention Seeker, and reply to his posts, he will continue. The best thing to do is just ignore him. I'm pretty sure he's off his meds but at his age he may be able to control his behavior, but not his delusions.
You're right. And even when I tell him that he is desperately seeking attention, he denies it and then seeks more. But ignoring him doesn't do any good. Everybody else here pretty much ignores him but he still posts rants in reply to their posts, which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't pretty much the same exact sort of negative, condemning rants over and over again about everybody's grandmother, mister lizard lips, talking critters of the field, TheHisSon, here in TheTorah, IT. I suppose his stupid little invented "buzzwords" are probably the most annoying part because they aren't even necessary and have no purpose at all, and he thinks that people are supposed to understand them.

Anyway, at least now I know what he suffers from. He's severely bipolar. I wasn't sure whether he was schizophrenic or bipolar, but since he's calling others bipolar, then I can be pretty sure that this is what he has been diagnosed as and he is projecting that diagnosis on to others.

But that was a mighty insightful and "sane" thing you just said for someone who thinks they personally ended the cold war. I'm surprised. By the way, what did you do to end it? Did you have sex with Gorbachev or something? Does he get off when someone tickles that brown blotch on his forehead?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#184594 Aug 8, 2013
sucipto wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad had epilepsy since he was a kid.
Some lists of Symptoms of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy on Mohammed reported in various hadiths :
* Visions (hallucinations) of seeing the Angel Gabriel or Hearing voices
* bodily spasms and excruciating abdominal pain
* overwhelmed by sudden emotions of anxiety and fear
* twitching in neck muscles
* face flushed
* suicidal thoughts (Muhammad attempted suicide on several occasions)
* rapid heart Palpitation
* snorting like a camel
* sweating even during cold days
Check this out: http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...

Occultism in the family of Mohammed
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184595 Aug 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker
I really beg your pardon, because I am on vacation in India for past two weeks and also have to move from town to town.
I will be back in Saudi Arabia on 17th August Inshallah and then I would be a regular surfer on the net.
I do not think it would matter our discussion as much because otherwise also we exchange only one or two posts each day.
You will get all chance to cross examine me, about "What Bible says about our prophet" and then I will show you that "Bible is not so silent about our prophet as you think"!!
Provided you do not be biased and use "reverse logic" to disqualify our prophet on simplest of grounds.
If from among your brother in 18:15 and 18:18 means fellow Jews, then it simply could not have been talking about Muhammad. That's all I'm saying. If you would like to make a case that among your brothers means the descendants of Ishmael, rather than fellow Jews, then we can discuss that. Otherwise, there is no point of even discussing Deuteronomy 18. If you want to bring up other parts of the Bible, and there is no specific element in a prophecy you raise that automatically disqualifies him from being the person being talked about, then we can discuss it. It's really that simple.
MUQ wrote:
I will show that the same book of Isaiah has made many prophesies about our prophet which are more clear that 9:6 and 7:14 are for Jesus!!
Fine. Then discuss those. This conversation was supposed to be about Muhammad anyway, not Jesus. And so far, it's been two weeks, multiple posts and no discussion has been about Muhammad at all.
MUQ wrote:
But I want to proceed slowly, one step at a time.
Let me tell you we are not dogmatic on this issue, and we do not base our faith on ANY of so called Biblical Prophesies.
In my next post, Inshallah I will outline what Quran has to say on this topic.
Please bear with me, I am not just playi9ng for time my dear brother.
Whatever.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#184596 Aug 8, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
If from among your brother in 18:15 and 18:18 means fellow Jews, then it simply could not have been talking about Muhammad. That's all I'm saying. If you would like to make a case that among your brothers means the descendants of Ishmael, rather than fellow Jews, then we can discuss that. Otherwise, there is no point of even discussing Deuteronomy 18. If you want to bring up other parts of the Bible, and there is no specific element in a prophecy you raise that automatically disqualifies him from being the person being talked about, then we can discuss it. It's really that simple.
<quoted text>
Fine. Then discuss those. This conversation was supposed to be about Muhammad anyway, not Jesus. And so far, it's been two weeks, multiple posts and no discussion has been about Muhammad at all.
<quoted text>
Whatever.
http://www.religionresearchins titute.org/Mohammad/ishmael.ht m

IS MOHAMMED A DESCENDENT OF ISHMAEL?

Short answer: No.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#184597 Aug 8, 2013
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184598 Aug 8, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
Fcking hell this ramadan is killing me. I wish it's over so that I can eat my boyfriend's "meat". It's very late here, I will take off my face the make up and then I go to sleep.
Looks like Ramadan doesn't ban alcohol consumption, nor homosexual oral sex.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184599 Aug 8, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This chap seems like seeker.
Nope. Just another person who thinks the Quran is a fraud.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#184600 Aug 8, 2013
The Christians have been turned into satanists, war-mongers and braindead fanatics on account of them worshipping an evil sorcerer (Jesus) and his mother, Mary, a woman of loose morals. LOL.
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#184601 Aug 8, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Whatever.
Jumping to conclusion seems to be your nature my dear brother.

That is why you "jumped" to prove that Isaiah 9:6 and Isaiah 7:14 talk about Jesus.

Just one word and you started making your skyscraper.....now it seems you are "itching" for me to start discussing Deut. 18:15 and 18:18.... it seems the entire prophesy revolves around "Your brothers" and there are no other word in the prophesy.

I will surely discuss Deut. 18:15 and 18:18 but at their times. I will not jump without making some base and taking all aspects into account.

Now I know, what you meant that no one could discuss this subject with you.

My dear brother , please calm down and let us approach this subject is a slow step by step manner.

First of all, as I told you it is really strange that Bible which prophecize about so many important events in the world, maintains "so deep" a silence about the advent of our prophet.

It should have made at least some comments about the Prophet of Arabia which changed the world picture for ever affecting both Judaism and Christianity.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#184602 Aug 8, 2013
Ramadan is a colossal waste of time, energy, consciousness, material resources and money since it helps no one in a positive way but on the contrary it encourages laziness, unproductivity, fanaticism, invocation of the demon Allah and a false sense of pride among the Muslims. LOL.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184603 Aug 8, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well he has already verified, what i said is true. since the little spittin cobrat, wasted no time with his spittin verbal venom attack immediately afterwards. didn't even have the sense, to wait with a few more suck up fake nice posts. with his 100% wrong, accusing me of be not right with his 100% wrong. forget the freudian slips, this guy is wearing freudian pettycoats and freudian dresses.
Take your meds Jimmie. You're old enough to remember that band, The Who, right?

Doctor Jimmie and mister Jim
When I'm pilled you won't notice him
He only comes out when I drink my gin.

When you stop taking your meds, Jimmie Boswell becomes Jimmie Bosnotsowell and changes into yehoshooah adam.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#184604 Aug 8, 2013
sucipto wrote:
<quoted text>

Muhammad had epilepsy since he was a kid.

Some lists of Symptoms of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy on Mohammed reported in various hadiths :

* Visions (hallucinations) of seeing the Angel Gabriel or Hearing voices

* bodily spasms and excruciating abdominal pain

* overwhelmed by sudden emotions of anxiety and fear

* twitching in neck muscles

* face flushed

* suicidal thoughts (Muhammad attempted suicide on several occasions)

* rapid heart Palpitation

* snorting like a camel

* sweating even during cold days
These are the typical signs of demon possession manifested in Muhammad that to the ignorant eyes of a medical doctor appear as epilepsy.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184605 Aug 8, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Having read all his posts, i have no doubt that the poor boy is desperately in need of help as the serpent has a firm hold over him.
Lol...Freudian slip...dresses...pettycoats and g-strings!
You are so desperate to team up against me because I caught you lying about being a former priest and that you are probably a homosexual who has a fetish for phallic symbols, that now you are teaming up with the neighborhood lunatic. You'll do anything, won't you. Pretty pathetic.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184606 Aug 8, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>HOO VHEE.
I remember that song that goes like this,

Hoo hee, hoo hah hah, bing bang walla walla bing banger. I think that song was about you.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184607 Aug 8, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and unfortunately i now, cannot forgive him for anything. once someone commits blasphemy against RUACH HAKODESH, without any sign of quick repent my hands are tied. i warned him, multiple times about his getting close to this. and he just kept on, until he finally did it. and he cannot blame me, for what he did to himself.
LOL!!! Why don't you just shut up you fool.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and most people in this world previously and today, are unaware of the lizard serpents hold on them. when there is extreme danger in believing anyone in this world, yesterday, today or tomorrow. since normal for this world, is and has been following the subtle beasts of the fields still.
I think that would describe anybody that takes you seriously for even one moment. But it seems like people here have enough sense to not do so. Even Alex (Phallics) doesn't take you seriously, he's just sucking up to you because any enemy of mine is a friend of his. All you need to do is to start disparaging Muhammad, and even Alex won't be your friend anymore.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184608 Aug 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker will address when he reads your opening line.
Jesus did the acrobatics three times a day. Do you think that was the reason he claimed to be God?
Despite 5 times daily, not a single Muslim claimed to be God.
It's pretty hard to think you're God when you have to stick your head in the sand and azz in the air 5 times per day. Maybe that's why Muslims are forced to do this. After all, Allah thought it should be 50 times, but Moses knew better than Allah and good old Muhammad was able to correct Allah on behalf of Moses. I read somewhere, can't remember where, that Muhammad stopped telling his night journey story because people were leaving Islam after hearing something as ridiculous as that story was. He made the same mistake with his "Satanic Verses" that he had to retract.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184609 Aug 8, 2013
sucipto wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran is a Big Lie and I´m not a Moslem since 6 years ago.
What was the key factor in your awakening?

I considered Islam and the Quran, and I think what really convinced me the most that the Quran was an obvious fraud is that it claimed to be the word for word dictation of the creator of the universe, and yet the creator of the universe seemed to think that the sky was a dome or roof or canopy that would crack open on the last day. Read 69:16, and other verses that say that. This just so happened to be exactly what 7th century desert Arabs thought the sky was, so it was obviously Muhammad creating these verses, and therefore it's claim of coming from the creator of the universe, word for word, was an obvious sham and fraud.

I have no idea how Muslims just ignore this, when there are so many obvious errors in the Quran that literally just jump right off the page at you when you read it. If the Quran claimed it was merely an inspiration from God, then maybe one could make the excuse that the person receiving the inspiration merely wrote about it the best way his limited mind could. But you can't make that excuse with the Quran. So one error, just one, and the entire claim falls like a house of cards. Are there are MANY errors in the Quran, and I just don't know how Muslims hypnotize themselves to ignore these.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184610 Aug 8, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk a load of bullcrap, Seeker. That's why nobody takes you seriously!
You are one of the most confused chaps around here.
Let's talk about the darn (New covenant)law being written in HEARTS and MINDS of people....ooops, MEN!
Why would you want to discuss that with me after you just said you don't take me seriously? You really are that stupid, aren't you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama names Utah, Nevada monuments despite oppo... Dec 30 Off Topic 5
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge Dec 30 YHWH Allah 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... (Mar '15) Dec 22 Lucifer 9
C-h-e-a-p K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s For Sale Middlesbrough Dec '16 Anonymous 1
The Epiphany Window is a Map of Stonehenge Dec '16 Garry-Denke 4
News A trip to Israel gives Hanukkah new meaning for... Dec '16 drain the swamp 1
News Lubbock's bounty of free museums lure visitors ... Dec '16 Tom 1
More from around the web