Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,230

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#184438 Aug 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
first off you are on the wrong forum for those people.
second off, what does homosexuality have to do with pedophilia?(except in your eyes)You sound like Skeptic.
1. Try answering the question i.e. do you agree with sex with two-year-olds?

2. Noted about your fellows.

3. Are you saying that homosexuals don't have sex with children?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#184439 Aug 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Try answering the question i.e. do you agree with sex with two-year-olds?
2. Noted about your fellows.
3. Are you saying that homosexuals don't have sex with children?
thats enough for today folks

consider yourself blessed that you got even that much attention
Alex WM

London, UK

#184440 Aug 6, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so Jesus was a false prophet. I get it now. Better go rewrite the Quran.
57:27 (Y. Ali) Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our apostles: We sent after them jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy.
Desperation here again, Seeker? lol.
Hiding behind Quran to prove how good BJ is?
No chance!

We know what the Holy Quran says about the MAN Jesus.

You are propping up BJ, the fake mangod.
No wonder your claims turn into dust within seconds because you are turning "real" a man into a mythical god! lol

You said "Why should the BIBLE talk about a false prophet? I don't think the Bible talked about Napoleon or Hitler either. I never even claimed that the Bible talked about WW1 or WW2."

We are talking here about your "so called" BIBLE, not the Holy Quran'

The Jews claim that you have corrupted their books.
That is EXACTLY what the Jewish people say about your fake mangod BJ!
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure did. He sure prescribed plenty of bloodshed.
About your bloodshed...your mangod tried fighting/bloodshed with cowards with rusty swords (after selling their underpants!) who fled, thus INSTANTLY aborting his "great" mission.
There is no real historical evidence for your mythical mangod.
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well neither were any of the other apostles.
Paul is a fake!
Who made him an apostle? Jesus did NOT even know the crook.
I can't believe that you have been sucked into such a childish claim by Paul!

What happened to the REAL disciples, seeker?
Why were the few remaining ones sht scared when they heard that the st killer paul was in town?

I can easily get you but MUQ has got you by your short and curlies.
Alex WM

London, UK

#184441 Aug 6, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I give myself credit? Quote it.
<quoted text>
You have some very deep issues Polly.
I was simply repeating what you said!!
Many here know you have deep issues.
Glad you now recognise you need help.
Seek medical/psychiatric help.

You have given yourself credit in many of your posts!
I can't be bothered to waste my time, but I am sure many readers will be laughing their heads off because you have no insight.
Take it easy. Get back to work and try holing your job down.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#184442 Aug 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
thats enough for today folks
consider yourself blessed that you got even that much attention
1. do you agree with sex with two-year-olds?
2.Are you saying that homosexuals don't have sex with children?

3. I am blessed and my point shall be made plain for all to see and understand with or without your comments.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#184443 Aug 6, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so why are you expecting, anyone in this whole lying world to be true? when you can't even get this today right, with G-D here in TheTorah again.
is it my fault that every thing that G-D came and said to me, is verifiable in The-Written Torah also? with you accusing TheG-D, WHO came and said all of this to me as the liar compared to your truth. when you are the one, claiming G-D'S verse is different than yours today at the end of this sixth day.
and do you really think i am stupid enough, to believe you i have never met with instead of TheG-D WHO came to meet with me? the alleged g-ds of your own twisted summaries, vs TheG-D of the non-twisted summary, in this whole world doing the twist. in your the seeker of the twist, since none of your version are in alignment with G-D'S here in TheTorah again.
God call's you a liar, and a blasphemer rabbee!

Proverbs 9:6-8
6 Leave your simple ways and you will live; walk in the way of understanding.7 "Whoever corrects a mocker invites insult; whoever rebukes a wicked man incurs abuse.8 Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man and he will love you.

You insult and mock God rabbee!
And you hate to hear the truth rabbee!

Truth proves a man is righteous, and he impacts matters of controversy for righteousness. Therefore, a man who speaks the truth is valuable for court and friendship. A witness that misrepresents the truth shows a deceitful spirit, and he impacts controversies by confusing justice and righteousness (Pr 14:5,25; 19:28; 21:28). He is despised and avoided.

Truth and righteousness are inseparable. There can be no justice without truth, and there can be no truth without justice. Equitable relationships among men, whether private or public, require honesty and truth. If these are compromised, then righteousness is also compromised. If less than the truth is presented, then deceit has entered to that degree. From economic transactions to religious declarations, righteousness depends upon truth.

The blessed God of the Bible, Creator of heaven and earth, is a God of truth (Deut 32:4). So much is He a God of truth, He cannot lie (Heb 6:18; Titus 1:2). His Son Jesus Christ is called the Faithful and True Witness (Rev 3:14; 19:11). His written revelation, the Bible, is very sure and true in every word and all it declares (Pr 30:5; Ps 19:9; 93:5; 119:138).

God hates liars. They confound and overthrow righteousness in the earth, whether private or public. Their misrepresentations deceive men into believing things that are not true, which perverts decision-making, misleads people into trouble, condemns the innocent, protects the wicked, destroys His gospel, and promotes frauds and scams. Therefore, all liars shall spend an eternity after this life in the lake of fire (Rev 21:8).

God hates liars. "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him ... a lying tongue ... a false witness that speaketh lies" (Pr 6:16-19). Therefore, good and honest men reject liars! David said, "He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight" (Ps 101:7).

God hates liars. One of the Ten Commandments condemns false witnesses (Ex 20:16). The LORD warned men to stay far away from any falsehood in trials (Ex 23:1-7). If a man perjured himself in court, he received the punishment that was being deliberated, even if it was capital punishment (Deut 19:16-21)!

God hates liars. The first liar in the universe was the devil, who lied to Eve and damned the human race to eternal death. He is the father of all lies, and there is no truth in him (John 8:44). Anyone telling a lie is following his wicked influence and showing that their heart is under his control.(II Cor 11:1-4,13-15; Eph 2:1-3).

You speak the lies of Satan rabbee!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184444 Aug 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
first off you are on the wrong forum for those people.
second off, what does homosexuality have to do with pedophilia?(except in your eyes)You sound like Skeptic.
rabbee: sorry but the suffix ity, changes the adjective to a noun. and indicates the physical practicing, of homosexualanity. the word homosexual with the al suffix, only indicates having the form of, is an accreted adjective only.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184445 Aug 6, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well to add to the reasons you, have for G-D hating you besides what you said. is your blasphemy against The HOLY SPIRIT, The His Prophet and your worship of other g-ds. and also your lying about this judgment of the whole world, given to me from G-D claiming it is mine.
If your delusions were true, than what you just said would be true. But your delusions are not true, so I don't have a single concern about God hating me. If anything, God would like me for telling you to stop with your nonsense that misrepresents God.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
you were not even there, the day G-D came gave to me the judgment of this whole world and their grandmother.
Well neither were you. You not all there anyway, and you even post responses to your own posts as if you were having a back and forth conversation with yourself. Get back on the meds and do something useful with your life.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
the judgment i tried to give to G-D, was not the same as The Judgment G-D gave to me. and this whole world has gotten ever worse since then, exactly as G-D described. and your the reason, you your family, america and the world, has become more and more cursed too.
Oh great, now you have the nerve to throw my family into this. Take a hike you angry, crusty old lunatic. Not one single person here has ever taken anything that you say seriously, and nor should they. So why do you keep wasting your time and our time?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#184446 Aug 6, 2013
Most persons including homosexuals will have very strong feelings on the matter of adults having sex with two-year-olds. In fact many will say that the adults who do such things should be killed, legally of course.

Having said this here is a question, are the vast majority of persons who detest the idea of sex with children suffering from "paedophobia"? No, everyone will say, there is no PHOBIA. What will be said is that they disagree with and even hate the idea of adults and children having sex.

So to HATE or to disagree with something does not translate into a PHOBIA or IRRATIONAL FEAR.

Come to homosexuals, to disagree with the idea of men having sex with other men does not mean homophobia or IRRATIONAL FEAR. Get it?

So get rid of the PERVERTED use of the word homophobia.Indeed it is a word that in my opinion originated with perverts seeking to vilify those who do not support their perversion.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184447 Aug 6, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God call's you a liar, and a blasphemer rabbee!
6 Leave your simple ways and you will live; walk in the way of understanding.7 "Whoever corrects a mocker invites insult; whoever rebukes a wicked man incurs abuse.8 Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man and he will love you.
Truth proves a man is righteous, and he impacts matters of controversy for righteousness. Therefore, a man who speaks the truth is valuable for court and friendship. A witness that misrepresents the truth shows a deceitful spirit, and he impacts controversies by confusing justice and righteousness (Pr 14:5,25; 19:28; 21:28). He is despised and avoided.
Truth and righteousness are inseparable. There can be no justice without truth, and there can be no truth without justice. Equitable relationships among men, whether private or public, require honesty and truth. If these are compromised, then righteousness is also compromised. If less than the truth is presented, then deceit has entered to that degree. From economic transactions to religious declarations, righteousness depends upon truth.
The blessed God of the Bible, Creator of heaven and earth, is a God of truth (Deut 32:4). So much is He a God of truth, He cannot lie (Heb 6:18; Titus 1:2). His Son Jesus Christ is called the Faithful and True Witness (Rev 3:14; 19:11). His written revelation, the Bible, is very sure and true in every word and all it declares (Pr 30:5; Ps 19:9; 93:5; 119:138).
God hates liars. They confound and overthrow righteousness in the earth, whether private or public. Their misrepresentations deceive men into believing things that are not true, which perverts decision-making, misleads people into trouble, condemns the innocent, protects the wicked, destroys His gospel, and promotes frauds and scams. Therefore, all liars shall spend an eternity after this life in the lake of fire (Rev 21:8).
God hates liars. "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him ... a lying tongue ... a false witness that speaketh lies" (Pr 6:16-19). Therefore, good and honest men reject liars! David said, "He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight" (Ps 101:7).
God hates liars. One of the Ten Commandments condemns false witnesses (Ex 20:16). The LORD warned men to stay far away from any falsehood in trials (Ex 23:1-7). If a man perjured himself in court, he received the punishment that was being deliberated, even if it was capital punishment (Deut 19:16-21)!
God hates liars. The first liar in the universe was the devil, who lied to Eve and damned the human race to eternal death. He is the father of all lies, and there is no truth in him (John 8:44). Anyone telling a lie is following his wicked influence and showing that their heart is under his control.(II Cor 11:1-4,13-15; Eph 2:1-3).
A well deserved tongue lashing. I don't think that God would be very pleased with someone that represents himself falsely as Jimmie does. It doesn't even matter whether he believes himself or not, false is false. Fortunately, he can't really do any damage or mislead anybody anyway because nobody takes a single thing that he says seriously.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#184448 Aug 6, 2013
later

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#184449 Aug 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. do you agree with sex with two-year-olds?
2.Are you saying that homosexuals don't have sex with children?
3. I am blessed and my point shall be made plain for all to see and understand with or without your comments.
point?

Are you doing stand up now?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184450 Aug 6, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God call's you a liar, and a blasphemer rabbee!
rabbee: your bipolar because, you think you are a g-d. this coming from you, not G-D. quit assuming that i got, all my info the same way you do from yourself. i do not accept any alleged jewish new testament tanach, nor falsified names such as genesis, exodus, leviticus, numbers, or deuteronomy. and your too many numbers, can make you numb.

and even if i were with hasatan as you falsly claim, i would still be more righteous than you, with baal hamolech G-D hates even more than hasatan.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184451 Aug 6, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: likened unto your, alleged as jesus christ. i do not care if this whole looney world, thinks of me as the only true looney one.
Oh, you most certainly are not the only loony one. Unfortunately, there are many like you running around the world today.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
i have the message from THE FATHER and HOLY SPIRIT, you are calling looney for giving this to me.
I'm not calling them looney, I'm calling YOU looney and your supposed message is nothing but a personal delusion of yours.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
your not even human! so quit trying to convince me you are.
And the lunatic gets angry when people don't believe him. How dare people not blindly believe a lunatic writing wild rants on topix from a condo in Denver. LOL!!
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
your just another subtle talking critter of the fields, pretending to be a human. your g-d has the body of a man, with the head of a critter. go and get your g-d baal hamolech, to defend you because i am not going to.
Well thank God for small favors because the last person I would want defending me is YOU. You better work on finding someone to defend YOU for making your false claims. I don't care whether you actually believe your claims or not, false is false.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#184452 Aug 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol on that part. I agree with your assessment.
The problem is folks do not read themselves and do not think outside their own box.
Have a good night.
Thank you. Sad but true that people think within a prescribed box and are embarrassed, or feel they are sinning if they go outside to actually think and consider. But it is God's spirit (not a helicopter) that enables a person to take in knowledge and wisdom. Your point is quite well taken regarding the light entering or being directed to the earth. There are many suns, planets, moons, and other bodies in the universe, but no sign of life from them. God directed and is directing His interest towards life on the earth.

Location hidden

#184453 Aug 6, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperation here again, Seeker? lol.
Hiding behind Quran to prove how good BJ is?
No chance!
We know what the Holy Quran says about the MAN Jesus.
You are propping up BJ, the fake mangod.
No wonder your claims turn into dust within seconds because you are turning "real" a man into a mythical god! lol
You said "Why should the BIBLE talk about a false prophet? I don't think the Bible talked about Napoleon or Hitler either. I never even claimed that the Bible talked about WW1 or WW2."
We are talking here about your "so called" BIBLE, not the Holy Quran'
The Jews claim that you have corrupted their books.
That is EXACTLY what the Jewish people say about your fake mangod BJ!
<quoted text>
About your bloodshed...your mangod tried fighting/bloodshed with cowards with rusty swords (after selling their underpants!) who fled, thus INSTANTLY aborting his "great" mission.
There is no real historical evidence for your mythical mangod.
<quoted text>
Paul is a fake!
Who made him an apostle? Jesus did NOT even know the crook.
I can't believe that you have been sucked into such a childish claim by Paul!
What happened to the REAL disciples, seeker?
Why were the few remaining ones sht scared when they heard that the st killer paul was in town?
I can easily get you but MUQ has got you by your short and curlies.
The righteousness of the Quran is compromised by the lies of Muhammad.

John 14:6

New International Version (NIV)

6 Jesus answered,I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Those words spoken by Jesus are not in the Qurran!

Muhammad falsified the teaching of teaching Jesus in the Quran!

Is not God the Father that Jesus speaks of in the Gospels Alex?

Proverbs 8:2333 (NIV)
23 I was formed long ages ago,
at the very beginning, when the world came to be.
24 When there were no watery depths, I was given birth,
when there were no springs overflowing with water;
25 before the mountains were settled in place,
before the hills, I was given birth,...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184454 Aug 6, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
A well deserved tongue lashing. I don't think that God would be very pleased with someone that represents himself falsely as Jimmie does. It doesn't even matter whether he believes himself or not, false is false. Fortunately, he can't really do any damage or mislead anybody anyway because nobody takes a single thing that he says seriously.
rabbee: well your not, G-D either are you? as you might want to take note of that, i am the only one on earth giving this message part. and i do not have to do any damage, that all of you are far, far, far better at.

nor is the time of appointment, getting further away. but in your meantime G-D is still in charge, till the absolute end of this sixth day again. as your abuse of G-D, shall only result in your all being abused by your own much deserved demonic obamanation.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184455 Aug 6, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: your bipolar because, you think you are a g-d.
He never said that at all you silly moron, and at least he can quote scriptures to substantiate what he says. You cannot. But now it's pretty clear to me what you have actually been diagnosed as. You are bipolar. I wasn't sure whether it was schizophrenia or bipolar, but since you keep trying to paint others as bipolar, then it's pretty clear that you are. That's called "projection" in psychology where someone takes their own problems and projects them on to others. Get back on the meds Jimmie Bosnotsowell. I knew a guy who was bipolar. When he was on his meds, he was a perfectly fine, functioning person, but when he got off them, he was a wreck. He used to hear angels from TV static noise when the TV was not on a watchable channel, among a whole bunch of other things.
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#184456 Aug 6, 2013
Quran 61:6,
Isho bar Maryam said: "O bnei Israel, I am God's messenger to you. I bring good news/glad tidings/eu-angelion of another messenger who will come after me named ahmad"

thus according to Quran,
the GOSPEL (good-spell) is all about Jesus announcing the coming of the gentile prophet Muhammad
the GOOD NEWS is not about freedom from the Law or about him dying for the sins of mankind

Location hidden

#184457 Aug 6, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: your bipolar because, you think you are a g-d. this coming from you, not G-D. quit assuming that i got, all my info the same way you do from yourself. i do not accept any alleged jewish new testament tanach, nor falsified names such as genesis, exodus, leviticus, numbers, or deuteronomy. and your too many numbers, can make you numb.
and even if i were with hasatan as you falsly claim, i would still be more righteous than you, with baal hamolech G-D hates even more than hasatan.
Your righteousness is compromised by your lies rabbee!

Satan has control of your tongue rabbee!
You expose your self as being a liar rabbee!

The Torah you speak of does not exist rabbee.
The God you speak of in your posting rabbee does not exist.
You as you call your self "rabbee" does not exist!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 2 hr tongangodz 1,965
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
Locked Away for Years, Skeleton's Secrets Rewri... Dec 7 Buhboo 1
Tiberias Region Dec 7 Mike 1
More from around the web