Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,679)

Showing posts 173,561 - 173,580 of199,450
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me where in the OT it says anything about a "rapture" or "tribulation". These are made up Christian myths. There is also only one second coming, on the Mount of Olives. Zech. 14:4. How many comings do you believe in? At least three or four. If Jesus rose from the dead, the resurrection is past. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Did or did not Jesus rise from the dead?
I believe in one second coming of Jesus. The resurrection is not considered a second coming. He left after the resurrection and predicted his second coming. And you ain't Jesus, and you ain't no messiah, and you ain't even any false messiah. You are a regular person with a mental disorder probably brought on by the abuse you suffered as a child.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in any Torah scroll in any synagogue or national archive that says that Adam will continually return, Adam and Jesus are the same person, and the world, including the sun or light itself, will be entirely destroyed and recreated three times over. There is nothing in any Torah scroll in any synagogue that says we will live three different times as the same exact person, with the same exact biological parents, same exact jobs etc... There is nothing that says God created light twice, let alone three times. There is nothing that says everyone is going to hell. All of your claims are nothing but your own false inventions that have no basis in the Torah at all. If you think I am wrong, then quote the scriptures and prove me wrong. So far, you have failed miserably at that. The only thing you can mention is Adam being created and then being destined to die after eating the fruit of knowledge. That's it. There is nothing that ties Adam to Noah, there is nothing that ties Adam to Jesus. There is nothing to say that the world and the sun or light itself was destroyed and recreated in the story of Noah. There is nothing that says that Noah was created without biological parents like Adam was. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero. You are a fraud.
rabbee: your making all the assumptions, that we are not in TheOnly Story, TheG-D of Only TheTorah ever gives. hell i do not need to get this from you, when i can get this from the alleged as frum (orthodox jews). and they did find, three Torah Scrolls that had minor variations. two from The Torot Times before, and one for this time here in TheTorah.

and you still have not gone to see, an actual Torah Scroll to even try to prove me wrong. so your still only using, hearsay and conjecture. you have not verified this, in person yourself. you don't, want to know your wrong. your not operating, with actual facts in TheTorah. your only assuming, your version and TheTorah are the same when they are not.

never said that Noach, is any kind of virgin birth. Adam is always TheGrandfather and Grandmother of all on earth including Noach, His Family and all the talking kosher and non-kosher critters onboard the ark. you all even misinterpret, who all those animals are. you obviously do not know, this story in TheTorah. and shall never happen any other way, in this world refusing to believe in G-D. adam is the grandfather of Noach, his family and those talking critters. but Noach is not the grandfather of adam each time.

TheHisSon adam is the biological, grandfather of all of you. but the woman chaooah, has always been one of adam's selected granddaughters. and Adam in both instances, has always had a surrogate Mother. this is how, G-D filled in The-Flesh. the only way to materialize in this physical world, is via the woman's womb.

your the one trying to induce errors, by trying to claim something in never actually said. and you can't even keep this straight, without your lying about it.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Can they be evaluated by only the individual themselves? If I claim that I saw angels last night, does that automatically mean that I DID see something and that my mind didn't merely make it up? How should people decide that? Do they automatically believe it's true simply because the person themselves believes it's true?
Truth is stranger than fiction. I don't think people hallucinate visually. Did Jesus visit with Satan and hear a voice? I don't think Jesus was mentally ill, he was possessed. If he had existed today, he'd be referred to an exorcist, not a psychiatrist. Jesus came for sinners and his god (Satan) is kind to the evil. BTW, I hope you're not calling me a liar, VWD Day could come at any time.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in one second coming of Jesus. The resurrection is not considered a second coming. He left after the resurrection and predicted his second coming. And you ain't Jesus, and you ain't no messiah, and you ain't even any false messiah. You are a regular person with a mental disorder probably brought on by the abuse you suffered as a child.
Do you believe in the rapture and the coming on the Mount of Olives? That is at least two more comings. Christians are so ignorant and they believe a lie. They have no understanding of the scriptures and twist and distort everything presented to them. I was "crucified" as a child but that is only one of many things that have happened in my life. And it did not cause my mental illness, the Spirit of God did. I have proof I have the Holy Spirit, I had a vision of my own death. Joel 2:28.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Presumably you are referring to Rabbee condemning you and your family as I don't wish ill upon you or your family.
Of course I was. There's the person you called calm and cool. Let's face it, and enemy of mine is a friend of yours, and even if it's an obvious crackpot mental patient, you will try to make them look as good as possible and me as bad as possible. No big deal as I could care less anyway.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to your Comedy classic...
- I am still waiting for you to give proper yes/no answers to my 17 questions.
- You say “I BELIEVE that John…blah..blah”
We have already made it clear we are NOT interested in what you BELIEVE, just like you are NOT interested in what Rabbee believes.
If you aren't interest in what I believe, then why are you asking me ANYTHING? Look at how nonsensical you just sounded.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
- You claim that you are a logical person. Try winding the clock back to around 60'ish AD. There was NO gospel of John!
Nobody knows any of that for sure at all. All that they can say is that according to what they can tell, there did not seem to be a Gospel of John. And there are many that put John at around the same time as the other Gospels in the late first century.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible that a need was established for some writing to lend credence to the evolving xtian thought process?
Of course that is "possible". But as I said, the depth of the concepts and thought in it leads me to believe that it was not merely invented. You can disagree all you want. But inventions are often shallow pieces of work, much like I find the Quran to be.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Even P52, cannot be dated any earlier than mid-late second century or even third century.
Cannot be dated only means as far they they can tell or as far as they have found so far. Nobody suggests that anything that they theorize or postulate is actual proof of anything. It's only what they believe to be their best guess.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The possibility that John was not written,or at least not published,until mid-second century was a viable one.
Sure it's possible. The proposed date range ranges from near the end of the first century to near the end of the second century, but nobody claims that they know anything for sure at all.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
At that time Justin Martyr's logos Christology was promoted without citing the Fourth Gospel in any explicit manner. Surely, such an omission by Justin would seem strange if Gospel of John had already been written and was in circulation?
It is a known fact that most of Justin Martyrs works are lost. We actually know very little about him. Paul makes mention of God Jesus and the Holy Spirit all being related, but since you don't like what Paul says and need to make him out to be a demon, then you will merely ignore that. I know how the logic works. If it says what you want, then it's legitimate. If it doesn't, then it's not legitimate. This is self serving cross eyed logic where the concept of objectivity is nowhere to be found.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Presumably you are referring to Rabbee condemning you and your family as I don't wish ill upon you or your family.
We have already made it clear we are NOT interested in what you BELIEVE, just like you are NOT interested in what Rabbee believes.
- You claim that you are a logical person. Try winding the clock back to around 60'ish AD. There was NO gospel of John!
Is it possible that a need was established for some writing to lend credence to the evolving xtian thought process?
Even P52, cannot be dated any earlier than mid-late second century or even third century.
The possibility that John was not written,or at least not published,until mid-second century was a viable one. At that time Justin Martyr's logos Christology was promoted without citing the Fourth Gospel in any explicit manner. Surely, such an omission by Justin would seem strange if Gospel of John had already been written and was in circulation?
- Who said what is in john 1:1?
God didn't say it.
Jesus didn't say it.
Who is more powerful that God and Jesus to Christians?
rabbee: i do not wish for him and his family, to be cursed either. otherwise i would not of informed him, about what he is doing to himself and his family linage.

if i don't tell him the truth, then he does not stand a chance to correct this condition. i told him this as an act of mercy, charity, and love. even though he has, no love, charity, nor mercy for his savior.

he is determined to not accept, any help from G-D or TheHisSon adam what so ever. since he only accepts help, from that same old lying devil again. he does not want to believe, he does not want to listen to G-D or his savior. but i still have the obligation, to tell this to alleged as people. because G-D convinced me undeniably, you are all my grandchildren here in TheTorah again.

the only two representing G-D, after G-D takes off for the day of rest. is going to be me, and this worlds appointed grandmother again. and if this woman is not, the grandmother of all of you. then sorry about that, you all have no way to return to even try to be true to G-D.

i am going to be around, for about the next 870 years. so you might as well get used to this. and i am going to give birth to TheHisSon Shet, in the year 5844. only because this world is still, rejecting G-D here in TheTorah.

and i have to now admit, G-D is right. there is no way to prevent, the diluvium again. because this whole world, is worshiping all their not here in TheTorah other g-ds. so out of mercy, charity, and love, i am only authorized to offer all of you and your grandmother only one more last and final chance. if you do not wish to accept the offer, then fine. TheTorah shall continue again, without all of you and your grandmother with another mate for adam.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a huge time gap between the three gospels and John's gospel.
So, until the arrival of John's gospel, no one had any idea about his alleged divinity. Right?
I do not find any divinity in John's gospel. John only wanted you to believe that he was the messiah, ignoring the Son of God addition in John 20.
Correct, bro!
All mr. seeker has to do is to get inside a time machine.
He can then work it out for himself!
There was no G of John when Paul was around!

My "naive" question to mr seeker is...

Who said what is mentioned in J 1:1?

Did G-d say it? No
Did Jesus say it? No.

Then the xtians believe in another person who is more powerful than G-d and Jesus.
We need them to name that person!(May be Santa..oops Satan?)
LOL..
Salaams, Wm
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
God didn't say it.
Jesus didn't say it.
All of the Gospels are written in a narrative form where there is a narrator retelling a story. None of them were ever supposed to be God talking directly and they were never designed that way. This is why they are ALL called Gospel ACCORDING to (person's name). There was never any Gospel of Jesus and nobody even tried to create any fraudulent book with a title like that. Jesus never brought a book, and he never referenced anything but past books. Bringing a book was not part of his mission. If you read Jeremiah 31 where it speaks of a new covenant unlike the one that lead them out of Eqypt, it also says that the law shall be written on the hearts and minds of men, not in a book like the Torah was.

Muhammad misunderstood what the Gospels were actually supposed to be, which is why he either assumed that there was an original Gospel of Jesus or a book that he brought, or he merely lied about that so that it would make Jesus and his mission look more like his where a book would be the focus, because that had to be Muhammad's focus because he could not perform any miracles and certainly had no intentions of sacrificing himself. So the only thing he could really offer was a book, and the book itself had to be made out to be a miracle, and there is nothing miraculous about that book at all. And it took him 23 years to recite it. Maybe if he recited it in a week, that would be pretty miraculous. And the excuse used for it taking 23 years is that people needed to slowly understand it. But the Quran does not take 23 years to digest, there is actually very little information in it and most of it are constant repeats with the words changed around a little bit each time. And after it was revealed, nobody was asked to take 23 years to have it taught to them little by little and any point in history or even today.

So it is nothing but a bogus excuse for someone who merely had to invent new suras as new circumstances came up to justify what he wanted to do. And this is why there is abrogation, because Muhammad did not know in advance how his circumstances would change.

So as each new circumstance comes up, out comes a new sura, and embedded in it is a permission to do what he wanted to do in order to make it look like God was commanding him to do that. Sura 66 is a perfect example. Why is that sura dealing with personal matters of Muhammad when it is supposed to be giving instructions for all people for all times? And then the sura gets some extra fillers which were nothing but repeats of what was said before or he throws an old testament story in their, and often didn't even get those right, because he actually didn't have that much to say.

It reminds me of a politician who has a 20 minute speaking slot and has only 5 minutes of actual material, so the politician repeats things and changes the words around a little each time to make it look like there was actually 20 minutes of material.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I was. There's the person you called calm and cool. Let's face it, and enemy of mine is a friend of yours, and even if it's an obvious crackpot mental patient, you will try to make them look as good as possible and me as bad as possible. No big deal as I could care less anyway.
For goodness sake Seeker!
We are here posting and having a bit of fun while perhaps exchanging views that may or may not be palatable!
We are NOT enemies.
I am sure Rabbee is NOT your enemy.
"You can hate his views but NEVER hate him"!!
Take it easy seeker.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is stranger than fiction. I don't think people hallucinate visually. Did Jesus visit with Satan and hear a voice? I don't think Jesus was mentally ill, he was possessed. If he had existed today, he'd be referred to an exorcist, not a psychiatrist. Jesus came for sinners and his god (Satan) is kind to the evil. BTW, I hope you're not calling me a liar, VWD Day could come at any time.
Good observation, Susan.
They did think that BJ was a nutcase then.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Also, Alex,

Here is an important piece of logic that you have failed to consider. If they were merely making John up to carve out a story for Jesus' divinity, then why didn't they be more explicit in the claims like you demand? I would think that they would be very explicit if they were merely inventing this with an objective in mind. The truth is that Jesus was not explicit in his own words because one does not bother to make self serving claims about themselves as they would merely be looked at with suspicion of being self serving. Jesus was wise and he knew that. This is why he had OTHERS make the claim about him, because THEN it becomes meaningful rather than one's own self serving claim. So only in a few instances does Jesus indirectly make the claim about himself in John and this was due to the context of the circumstance. But he didn't bother to trumpet his claims about himself all over the place. But, if authors from that culture were merely making John up, that's exactly what they would probably do because they probably wouldn't be wise enough or deep enough to see the problem with that.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me where in the OT it says anything about a "rapture" or "tribulation". These are made up Christian myths. There is also only one second coming, on the Mount of Olives. Zech. 14:4. How many comings do you believe in? At least three or four. If Jesus rose from the dead, the resurrection is past. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Did or did not Jesus rise from the dead?
Again you ask some very important questions, Susan!

I like this: "How many more comings?"
Peace.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

why Muslima don't offer prayers on masjid?
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i do not wish for him and his family, to be cursed either. otherwise i would not of informed him, about what he is doing to himself and his family linage.
if i don't tell him the truth, then he does not stand a chance to correct this condition. i told him this as an act of mercy, charity, and love. even though he has, no love, charity, nor mercy for his savior.
he is determined to not accept, any help from G-D or TheHisSon adam what so ever. since he only accepts help, from that same old lying devil again. he does not want to believe, he does not want to listen to G-D or his savior. but i still have the obligation, to tell this to alleged as people. because G-D convinced me undeniably, you are all my grandchildren here in TheTorah again.
the only two representing G-D, after G-D takes off for the day of rest. is going to be me, and this worlds appointed grandmother again. and if this woman is not, the grandmother of all of you. then sorry about that, you all have no way to return to even try to be true to G-D.
i am going to be around, for about the next 870 years. so you might as well get used to this. and i am going to give birth to TheHisSon Shet, in the year 5844. only because this world is still, rejecting G-D here in TheTorah.
and i have to now admit, G-D is right. there is no way to prevent, the diluvium again. because this whole world, is worshiping all their not here in TheTorah other g-ds. so out of mercy, charity, and love, i am only authorized to offer all of you and your grandmother only one more last and final chance. if you do not wish to accept the offer, then fine. TheTorah shall continue again, without all of you and your grandmother with another mate for adam.
Thank you Rabbee for your remarks.
Whether one agrees or not with you about your claims/actual status vis a vis G-d, I find many of your general remarks very helpful.
We all tend to get quite irritating here and you seem to correct our behaviour in a nice way, for which I thankful.
I don't see you as a nasty person and I believe that you mean no harm.
Peace.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>

The possibility that John was not written,or at least not published,until mid-second century was a viable one. At that time Justin Martyr's logos Christology was promoted without citing the Fourth Gospel in any explicit manner.

Surely, such an omission by Justin would seem strange if Gospel of John had already been written and was in circulation?

God didn't say it.
Jesus didn't say it.
That was a brilliant post, Alex and the last line of questioning was simply superb.

"- Who said what is in john 1:1?

God didn't say it.

Jesus didn't say it.

Who is more powerful that God and Jesus to Christians?"

Answer: The men, who founded the Church!

Salaams
BMZ
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and you still have not gone to see, an actual Torah Scroll to even try to prove me wrong. so your still only using, hearsay and conjecture. you have not verified this, in person yourself. you don't, want to know your wrong. your not operating, with actual facts in TheTorah. your only assuming, your version and TheTorah are the same when they are not.
It doesn't matter. Nobody who has seen these makes any of the wild, baseless claims that you make. This is nothing but an excuse or diversion for you not being able to back your wild and baseless claims up.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
never said that Noach, is any kind of virgin birth. Adam is always TheGrandfather and Grandmother of all on earth including Noach,
Actually, earlier you said that Noah even came before Adam and that he was the first human. But anyway, your claims are a mess and you are all over the map with them, so I'm not going to even bother to revisit that.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
His Family and all the talking kosher and non-kosher critters onboard the ark. you all even misinterpret, who all those animals are. you obviously do not know, this story in TheTorah. and shall never happen any other way, in this world refusing to believe in G-D. adam is the grandfather of Noach, his family and those talking critters. but Noach is not the grandfather of adam each time.
There is no each time. The world was only created once, and there was a flood that wiped pout almost all creatures, but not all. There is no God giving light a second time, and the moon, sun and stars have never been destroyed. It's simply NOT there.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
TheHisSon adam is the biological, grandfather of all of you. but the woman chaooah, has always been one of adam's selected granddaughters. and Adam in both instances, has always had a surrogate Mother. this is how, G-D filled in The-Flesh. the only way to materialize in this physical world, is via the woman's womb.
Neither Adam nor his wife was conceived in the womb. And nothing at all says that Adam will return. It only says he was the first human. That's all. And nothing at all relates Adam to Jesus. Nothing. You have nothing to back that assertion up at all and this is why you won't quote specific verses and instead use every excuse you can think of to divert away from that. I don't even need the verses to say exactly what I am demanding, I just need to have them be close enough to what you claim so that it is possible to even interpret them in a way that backs up your assertions. But there is nothing even remotely like your assertions. The only similarity is the existence of Adam himself, but after that, none of your assertions can be found anywhere. They are all your own crackpot inventions, and you can invent whatever you want, but don't start telling people that they are in the scriptures and accuse them of not knowing them, when they clearly are NOT in the scriptures and people DO know them and know that they are NOT in them.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I hope you're not calling me a liar, VWD Day could come at any time.
Oh, I believe that you actually believe what you say. Of that much, I have little doubt. Your claims about yourself are too wild for any common liar to make. And I believe that tribulation will probably come sometime in the near future. As to your role in all of this, you have no role that is any any different than anybody else, no matter how much you delude yourself to believe oitherwise.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you aren't interest in what I believe, then why are you asking me ANYTHING? Look at how nonsensical you just sounded.
Seeker, why do you fail to grasp something that is very simple?
Of course, I am interested in what you believe! BUT that is for ANOTHER occasion!

The questions I have given below do NOT require you to repeat ad nauseum, your belief! Seriously, do you not get this?

Here are the questions and WHERE do they ask you to state YOUR belief?

Show us where Jesus is making DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR even in G of John. Please give chapter/verse as proof:

1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

Thank you for agreeing the you NEED Direct quotes/verses to prove the veracity of your claims!
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Hey Jimmie Boswell, have you ever considered susanblange to be that mate you are supposed to be searching for? You guys would sure make a great couple. And then you both could spend your honeymoon arguing who is the real deal and who is not.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you ask some very important questions, Susan!
I like this: "How many more comings?"
Peace.
According the the NT, there is only one second coming, and it will be the second coming of Jesus. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 173,561 - 173,580 of199,450
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What lies beneath downtown Toms River?What lies... Jul 20 Captain Spalding 1
Officials: Owner violating law by prohibiting a... Jul 16 Spotted Girl 1
ANOTHER tunnel linked to Dorchester's rich and ... Jul 11 huh 2
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
Archaeologist at TX Mass Grave Blames DREAM Act... Jul 6 remember 6
Oldest case of Down's syndrome from medieval Fr... Jul 4 Nulli Secubdus 1
•••
•••